PDA

View Full Version : Boyd stirring things up .....

Jim44
12-08-2017, 07:34 AM
Boyd - Rangers didnt try and sign Whittaker because of how he left them last time
STEVEN WHITTAKER will be wearing a Hibs shirt at Ibrox.

But had he not been so stupid, naive and badly advised he could have been running out in a Rangers one.

Maybe my old team-mate Whittaker is happy the way it’s worked out.

Maybe he wouldn’t want to swap teams even if he was offered the chance.

But Gers would have been interested in snapping him up on a free transfer this summer.

I’m convinced the biggest reason they didn’t was because of the way Whitts left five years ago.

Remember that press conference he held? Sitting alongside Steven Naismith, he said how Rangers wasn’t the Rangers he signed for, and he was well within his rights walking out the door.

Rangers was on its knees at the time, desperate for every penny it could get. But Naisy and Whitts wanted out.

I’m sure they both regret the way the whole thing was handled because no one came out of it looking good.

Holding a press conference to leave a club, what was that all about?

As it turned out they got their big money moves with Naisy signing for Everton and Whitts going to Norwich.

It’s maybe only now they look back on it and think they should not have left the way they did.

I once left Rangers on a free. But that happens, it wasn’t an issue.

Whittaker and Naismith didn’t need to stay and play in the lower leagues of Scottish football.

Had both players come out and said they weren’t prepared to go down to the Third Division then I think the vast majority of Gers fans would have accepted that.

The supporters would have been disappointed, but most of them would have understood where they were coming from and taken it.

They were two international players at the peak of their careers, so stepping down the levels wasn’t going to do them any favours.

But there’s a way to go about things. And in football, like in life, you really shouldn’t burn your bridges if you can help it.

There were other Gers stars at the time who did the same thing by refusing to stay and move their contracts over.

But the likes of Steven Davis and Kirk Broadfoot did it in a way that meant they will always be welcomed back to Ibrox.

That’s not the case with Whittaker and Naismith.

When there was talk of Naisy going back in the summer I had mates saying they wouldn’t set foot back inside Ibrox if the wee man signed for Gers.

They weren’t kidding either, they simply weren’t having it.

Maybe Whitts isn’t bothered, maybe he’s happy where he is, back at the club where his career started.

It’s not like he’s joined a small club. Hibs are very much on the up and seem to be going places under Neil Lennon.

Hibs are a top club with a brilliant stadium and great fans.

Last week at Easter Road the attendance for the Thistle game was over 17,000 which is just outstanding.

With that kind of backing there’s no doubt they can have a successful season.

Apart from Whitts, Lennon has signed well this summer and brought in some proper players.

Anthony Stokes is a boy who seems to have his issues off the park, but on it he’s got real talent.

If he can stay focused then I reckon he could be one of the signings of the season.

That’s what Lennon will be thinking because he will not be interested in returning to the Premier League just to make up the numbers.

Lenny is a winner who doesn’t accept second best.

When he was Celtic gaffer people said he only acted with so much passion because it was Celtic. But he gets as hyped up now at Hibs, and I think it’s tremendous to see.

Lennon will fancy his chances of finishing in the top half of the table, and that’s where I’ve already predicted they will end up.

Tomorrow at Ibrox it’s going to be a big test for them.

Rangers have been decent in their recent games so I look forward to seeing how it turns out.

The atmosphere is certain to be intense given everything that happened in the 2016 Scottish Cup Final when they last played.

The scenes after that game were appalling, there’s no excuse for the Hibs fans who charged on to the pitch.

They were well out of order that day, even taking into consideration they had just won the trophy they thought they were never going to win.

There will only be a few thousand Hibs fans at Ibrox , but it’s sure to be a red hot occasion. Especially for my old pal Whitts.

Libby Hibby
12-08-2017, 07:35 AM
Boyd is a Sherman

green day
12-08-2017, 07:40 AM
I presume this is in some Sevco loving rag like the Record?

In which case he is only pandering to the knuckle dragging Huns that buy that excuse for a paper.

Bostonhibby
12-08-2017, 07:41 AM
Bellend.

With pals like that who needs enemies?

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Since90+2
12-08-2017, 07:42 AM
There have been few games I want to win as much as this one. Mentions Hibs fans were a disgrace after the cup final but not a single mention of the Huns who piled on for no another reason than to fight with opposition fans.

How do they allow this ***** to go to print?

Im going to ****ing love it if we win today.

Cabbage East
12-08-2017, 07:42 AM
Prick.

Jim44
12-08-2017, 07:46 AM
I presume this is in some Sevco loving rag like the Record?

In which case he is only pandering to the knuckle dragging Huns that buy that excuse for a paper.

Copied and pasted from FF, don't know original source. The muppets lapping it up but then turning on Boyd as a 'true blue' wouldn't refer to Lennon as 'Lenny'.

SirDavidsNapper
12-08-2017, 07:47 AM
A few thousand? If only.

weecounty hibby
12-08-2017, 07:48 AM
Total fud and I assume that is crime some kind of hun fanzine. Like the Daily Record

we are hibs
12-08-2017, 07:49 AM
a few thousand hibs fans at Ibrox hahahahaa.

Captain Trips
12-08-2017, 07:50 AM
Has Mcginn not be linked with a move this morning?

hibsbollah
12-08-2017, 07:51 AM
We need to **** them over good n proper today. Please Hibs.

R'Albin
12-08-2017, 07:55 AM
What an embarrassment of an article.

So it was just Hibs fans who charged on the pitch. Did we fight with ourselves?

'the wee man', what an absolute cringe. Can't wait to hump them.

rcarter1
Boyds will be Boyds..

Can't wait until the match starts. Both teams have a lot of good players, and Lennon is the right man to prepare the team for this kind of thing, could be an absolute belter..

Im going for 3-3..

Until injury time.

:fire:

southsider
Not got a ticket but if any Hibs fans get assaulted today they should sue Boyd. Brain of a pea.

Elephant Stone
12-08-2017, 07:56 AM
I hope Boyd and Kilmarnock have a really successful season. I'm sure they will.

Joe6-2
12-08-2017, 08:00 AM
Dickhead

Thecat23
12-08-2017, 08:01 AM
**** off boyd you fat sleazy Tramp. Hope Killie go down.

Spike Mandela
12-08-2017, 08:02 AM
One of the delusionals still living in a pre 2012 world.

Just laugh in their faces.

Broken Gnome
12-08-2017, 08:11 AM
Amazing how a player, who actually plays in the same league as the player/team he's giving stick to, gets away with that.

calumhibee1
12-08-2017, 08:16 AM
Stupid, naive and badly advised when they left first time round? Look at the careers the two of them have had, they were the exact opposite of all those things.

hibsbollah
12-08-2017, 08:17 AM
'Apart from Whitts, Lennon has signed well this summer and brought in some proper players.'

Sly. In this case, 'apart from' could mean, 'in addition to' or 'with the exception of'.

ArmadaleHibs
12-08-2017, 08:19 AM
Boyd " There was no excuse for running on the pitch that day. They were well out of order"

He's is an absolute tit like so many blinkered idiots who support both rangers and Celtic. Of course not one gers fan entered the pitch that day and of course no gers fans were arrested for fighting or ensiting riots also. No gers fans were arrested outside either for fighting with police. Ridiculous statement but one we've heard all to often. There's an air of arrogance about his statement and almost pretty much saying us as fans are in for it at Ibrox.

I so hope we take something from this game today. Come on Hibs step up and show them who we really are

Ggtth

Spike Mandela
12-08-2017, 08:19 AM
Stupid, naive and badly advised when they left first time round? Look at the careers the two of them have had, they were the exact opposite of all those things.

They too could have had a career like Lee Wallace.:rolleyes:

CorrieHibs
12-08-2017, 08:23 AM
He left a club that had died to play in the English premiership, what's the big deal??

hibee_girl
12-08-2017, 08:28 AM
No excuse for hibs fan running on the pitch but absolutely no mention of the Rangers fans doing the same thing :rolleyes:

There's a clip going round twitter of him on the Scottish football show on sky last night, in it he welcomes Kris Commons to ibrox, home of the most succesful club ever. All while he's still a Kilmarnock player! 🙈

Thecat23
12-08-2017, 08:33 AM
No excuse for hibs fan running on the pitch but absolutely no mention of the Rangers fans doing the same thing :rolleyes:

There's a clip going round twitter of him on the Scottish football show on sky last night, in it he welcomes Kris Commons to ibrox, home of the most succesful club ever. All while he's still a Kilmarnock player! 🙈

Just watched that on Twitter. Killie should sack him asap. No way would he give 100% against The Rangers when Killie play then. Mans a ****ing knuckle dragging welt.

truehibernian
12-08-2017, 08:46 AM
Just watched that on Twitter. Killie should sack him asap. No way would he give 100% against The Rangers when Killie play then. Mans a ****ing knuckle dragging welt.

Rather ironic that a player like Boyd criticises ex mates like Whittaker and Naismith for not 'showing loyalty' or leaving 'properly' - this is a player who refused to play for Scotland after all because he didn't play a couple of games. Something I hope Sutton reminds him of if it's raised on BT Sport.

Seems to me he is trying to be a The Rangers version of Sutton and being a panto villain in the media world.

CRAZYHIBBY
12-08-2017, 09:02 AM
I wonder if he wrote the article by himself or did he get help

hibsbollah
12-08-2017, 09:04 AM
Rather ironic that a player like Boyd criticises ex mates like Whittaker and Naismith for not 'showing loyalty' or leaving 'properly' - this is a player who refused to play for Scotland after all because he didn't play a couple of games. Something I hope Sutton reminds him of if it's raised on BT Sport.

Seems to me he is trying to be a The Rangers version of Sutton and being a panto villain in the media world.

I'd rather Sutton would remind him that his 'club' haven't yet won a single major trophy and tell him to jog off until they do, I suppose I can live in hope.

Sir David Gray
12-08-2017, 09:09 AM
**** off Boyd ya dirty hun tramp. :bye:

truehibernian
12-08-2017, 09:10 AM
I'd rather Sutton would remind him that his 'club' haven't yet won a single major trophy and tell him to jog off until they do, I suppose I can live in hope.

The Rangers are already spinning the 'most successful club in the world' this morning on social media bollah.........Barca, Madrid, Bayern, Juve are all safely back in their box after reading that :faf::faf::faf:

I hope we win in style today - my worry is Beaton. Hopeless referee and refs a game like he has swallowed his whistle and it's lodged in his windpipe.

The Rangers 1 Hibernian 3 :aok:

hfc rd
12-08-2017, 09:12 AM
Absolute bellend and that's me putting it nicely.

Has no idea what that cup win meant to Hibs.

RoYO!
12-08-2017, 09:15 AM
And yet there will be hibs fans who buy that paper and click links to the DR.

Clearly a stir up piece to try and generate traffic. Pretty pathetic really.

Dan Sarf
12-08-2017, 09:15 AM

Of course he wrotted it all by himself, holding the crayon in both hands. :greengrin

hibsbollah
12-08-2017, 09:18 AM
The Rangers are already spinning the 'most successful club in the world' this morning on social media bollah.........Barca, Madrid, Bayern, Juve are all safely back in their box after reading that :faf::faf::faf:

I hope we win in style today - my worry is Beaton. Hopeless referee and refs a game like he has swallowed his whistle and it's lodged in his windpipe.

When someone told me they ACTUALLY mean it when they say 'most successful club in the world' I thought they were joking. So, so stupid :faf:

Bostonhibby
12-08-2017, 09:19 AM

None of the above have won the Petrofac trophy and been runners up in their only Scottish Cup Final so in that respect the the's have achieved something they never will. I doubt Bayern Barca Madrid or Juve will ever be in the Scottish lower leagues as a result of liquidating themselves so you can't really count the the's other 3 titles here.

I'm_cabbaged
12-08-2017, 09:19 AM
Mrs cabbaged just opened up the sun and within 2 minutes said "that kris Boyd is a dick" :greengrin

Pretty Boy
12-08-2017, 09:21 AM
If it looks like a hun, writes like a hun, sounds like a hun and acts like a hun it's probably Kris Boyd.

He's just jealous Whittaker and Naismith done ok in England whilst he was a complete and utter flop.

lord bunberry
12-08-2017, 09:23 AM
The guy is a jakeball Hun.

Diclonius
12-08-2017, 09:26 AM
Journalist: So Kris, was thinking today I'll write an article for you slagging off Whittaker a wee bit for leaving Rangers and that, keep the readership happy. You fine with that?

Boyd: Aye ok

I doubt Boyd even knows what he's "written". He'll have had minimum output at most. Also does the rag even proof read this ****? A few thousand Hibs fans?

staunchhibby
12-08-2017, 09:26 AM
We should bombard the paper just to ensure there was two sets of fans involved as he must have had only his blue blinkers on that day.

DavidDavidGray
12-08-2017, 09:27 AM

Mate their all of their titles don't count because Rangers weren't in the leagues they won.

GordonHFC
12-08-2017, 09:31 AM

Depends if there were pictures with it. Prick.

snooky
12-08-2017, 09:40 AM
The Papers stirring things up pre-match as usual. Why are we taking the bait?

HIBERNIAN-0762
12-08-2017, 09:43 AM
What a hun loving welt, if I was Killie manager I'd bin him in the reserves for that kack.

Keith_M
12-08-2017, 09:58 AM
Does he have any comment on THIS incident?

http://i4.dailyrecord.co.uk/incoming/article8034486.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/JS90718063.jpg

SonOfDavidFrancey
12-08-2017, 09:59 AM
Grade A roaster.

LeithMike
12-08-2017, 10:09 AM
Yer club's deid mate. Beat it!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Jim44
12-08-2017, 10:23 AM
What a hun loving welt, if I was Killie manager I'd bin him in the reserves for that kack.

Are you forgetting who manages Killie? Probably endorsed what he wrote.

keep the faith
12-08-2017, 10:24 AM
That's disgraceful. Total incitement supported by the daily record.

Bostonhibby
12-08-2017, 10:25 AM
Does he have any comment on THIS incident?

http://i4.dailyrecord.co.uk/incoming/article8034486.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/JS90718063.jpgThat's the coward from norn irn who was a west of Scotland FC supporter. Nae consolation but he apparently fell on his not inconsiderable erse whilst attempting his heroic kick.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Captain Trips
12-08-2017, 10:27 AM

He got help:

http://swavalambanrehab.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/fm1.jpg

givescotlandfreedom
12-08-2017, 10:30 AM
Fat mess and failure who put alcohol and junk food ahead of a decent career and lost his international career due to being an immature moron. Sure everybody is rushing to him for advice.

Captain Trips
12-08-2017, 10:33 AM
Lets give Boyd a word game to play. I will be fair and give him a month to work out answer.

Rearrange the words for a common phrase:

the shoulder chip on

hibbysam
12-08-2017, 10:33 AM
I can't believe Killie allow him to keep going on like this. Can they really trust him if say, Killie must beat rangers to stay up, or rangers must beat Killie to win the league, do you trust him to give 100%? Absolutely ****ing not.

'Lenny' - ****ing Lenny! As if he's pals. Glad whitts told them where to go and told it straight as you like, unlike that wee **** Naismith still trying to back track!

Feed McGraw
12-08-2017, 10:37 AM
" The trophy they thought they`d never win " - We`d already won it twice before you ignoramus.

sambajustice
12-08-2017, 10:38 AM
He's actually giving Hibs a jolly there to be honest.

He thinks Whittaker is good enough to be at the Huns, shows the quality of player we've got at Hibs at the moment. Shows there's absolutely no reason we can't go to Ibrox and get a result. I dont think Rangers have much about them to be honest, their left and right back aren't great and not much creativity in midfield. That windass is actually an alright player and what they will do is capitalise on mistakes.

Anyway, yeah he's a bellend and strange he's got an article in the paper about Ra The Hun when he's got a game today for Ra Ayrshire The Hun against Ra Diet The Hun! :greengrin

A Hi-Bee
12-08-2017, 11:02 AM
He's actually giving Hibs a jolly there to be honest.

He thinks Whittaker is good enough to be at the Huns, shows the quality of player we've got at Hibs at the moment. Shows there's absolutely no reason we can't go to Ibrox and get a result. I dont think Rangers have much about them to be honest, their left and right back aren't great and not much creativity in midfield. That windass is actually an alright player and what they will do is capitalise on mistakes.

Anyway, yeah he's a bellend and strange he's got an article in the paper about Ra The Hun when he's got a game today for Ra Ayrshire The Hun against Ra Diet The Hun! :greengrin

One to be ignored at all cost, self seeking hun parasite showing all that is wrong with this whole west of scotland set up.

Tha Cabbage Kid
12-08-2017, 11:26 AM
Rangers cheated and the paid for it. Whitty and all the other players had a choice. These guys have short careers and want to play for clubs who will win them medals. Rangers. Couldnt offer them that so they left for better. Just like when he left us. If hibs could have offered him good money and the chance of champions league he would have stayed. Unfortunately for us we don't have that kind of money. Boyd is an arrogant clown and I don't care what he has to say. **** him!!

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

emerald green
12-08-2017, 11:44 AM
Boyd - just shut it bald and empty heid.

therealgavmac
12-08-2017, 11:50 AM
Im going to ****ing love it if we win today.

Kevin Keegan, is that you? :wink:

A Hi-Bee
12-08-2017, 11:57 AM
Kevin Keegan, is that you? :wink:

How can you mention a real player on a thread about a fat baldy Hun?

kaimendhibs
12-08-2017, 11:58 AM
He is a bellend

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Velma Dinkley
12-08-2017, 12:18 PM
Boyd left Rangers when his contract expired so he brought us much cash to the club as Whittaker and Naismith did. Maybe if he'd allowed the club to get a fee for him it might not have died.

HUTCHYHIBBY
12-08-2017, 12:23 PM

I'd be raging if I was a Killie fan having to put up with his Hun love-in every week. Lennon constantly passing comment on the other lot gets on my thruppnies too.

High-On-Hibs
12-08-2017, 12:26 PM
The article is from thebritishhun rag.

euro Hibby
12-08-2017, 12:29 PM
Pretty stupid dagging it up. Whitts was in his prime and decided to move on. Boyd if i am not wrong had a shot sown south but did nothing ....

NAE NOOKIE
12-08-2017, 02:05 PM
If TRFC were too stupid to go after a quality player because he didn't want to ruin his career by playing for them in league 2 that's their loss and our gain ..... how he went about it is none of Boyd's business.

As for the rest of it .... he has absolutely no concept of what 2016 meant to us and too stupid to acknowledge what was a peaceful celebration ( a few idiots excepted ) until the knuckle draggers decided to ruin it.

If I was a Killie fan I would be raging that this rent a gob is trotted out every time the Daily Ranger wants a quote ..... he should be more concerned with Killie losing their first league game at home and being pumped out the cup by division 1 derby rivals Ayr Utd than what Sevco are up to ... or Hibs for that matter.

Springbank
12-08-2017, 03:58 PM
If TRFC were too stupid to go after a quality player because he didn't want to ruin his career by playing for them in league 2 that's their loss and our gain ..... how he went about it is none of Boyd's business.

As for the rest of it .... he has absolutely no concept of what 2016 meant to us and too stupid to acknowledge what was a peaceful celebration ( a few idiots excepted ) until the knuckle draggers decided to ruin it.

If I was a Killie fan I would be raging that this rent a gob is trotted out every time the Daily Ranger wants a quote ..... he should be more concerned with Killie losing their first league game at home and being pumped out the cup by division 1 derby rivals Ayr Utd than what Sevco are up to ... or Hibs for that matter.

Boyd can even beat manager less hearts on the field

He should concentrate more on that side of his career

Or killie should empty him, pronto. ..

Jim44
12-08-2017, 04:01 PM
After his comments, the Jambo win today is actually satisfying in a funny sort of way.

snooky
12-08-2017, 04:02 PM
Boyd can even beat manager less hearts on the field

He should concentrate more on that side of his career

Or killie should empty him, pronto. ..

His comments are null and boyd

Hibbykk
12-08-2017, 04:55 PM
His comments are null and boyd
There's a Boyd between his ears!

HibbiesandtheBaddies
12-08-2017, 05:38 PM
His gas will be on a peep now, hun freak.

Pedantic_Hibee
12-08-2017, 05:42 PM
Enjoy your evening ya fat w****r 🕺

SirDavidsNapper
12-08-2017, 05:44 PM
He should probably concentrate on making sure his side don't lose to an abysmal Hearts and the like.

chinaman
12-08-2017, 05:58 PM
Fat hun reject with a naff hair transplant and 10,000 quid teeth trying to convince himself he"s the next bond.
Xxxx boyd, xxxx Sevco
WE ARE HIBERNIAN

tamig
12-08-2017, 07:19 PM
" The trophy they thought they`d never win " - We`d already won it twice before you ignoramus.

Think that's a bit harsh and we all know what he was getting at.

Slavers
12-08-2017, 07:21 PM
Get it round you Boyd away and comfort eat a family pack of purple monster munch ya big daft hun!

high bee
12-08-2017, 07:24 PM
Aye if he hadn't left in such a manner then he could've been on the losing side today. 😂

jacomo
12-08-2017, 07:56 PM
Wtaf is Boyd going on about?

Rangers died, remember? Some players were happy to go down to the 4th tier with Sevco, some weren't. For all we know Sevco wanted some big earners off the books anyhow.

Try focusing on the day job pal.

capitals_finest
12-08-2017, 07:59 PM
Boyd is a welt with a face like a rancid flange.

Feed McGraw
12-08-2017, 08:05 PM
Think that's a bit harsh and we all know what he was getting at. Sorry tamig but thats not harsh IMO, he could have phrased that a lot better and I was already peed off with his other comments. Have a look at the thread what people are calling him and you pick my post out as harsh !!!??? :greengrin

NAE NOOKIE
12-08-2017, 08:06 PM
Wtaf is Boyd going on about?

Rangers died, remember? Some players were happy to go down to the 4th tier with Sevco, some weren't. For all we know Sevco wanted some big earners off the books anyhow.

Try focusing on the day job pal.

Don't know who his strike partner was today, but the Spotsound match reporter described both of them as slow, static and totally ineffective .... he didn't say fat but it was implied .... it sounds like Mr Boyd is too busy in McDonalds to bother training ..... we have a few 60 year olds and a 70 year old in my walking football team in better shape than him, and I'm not even joking :greengrin