PDA

View Full Version : Just signed up to Rangers TV

houstonhibbee
12-08-2017, 03:27 AM
Felt very strange

Why can't Hibs have agreements with clubs so that hibs tv CAN SHOW AWAY GAMES SO WE DONT HAVE TO REGISTER WITH EVERY CLUB TO WATCH AWAY GAMES?Seems a no brainer?

Is It On....
12-08-2017, 03:48 AM
You could have gone to VIPleague as Celtic and The Rangers TV are often covered by this site (make sure you have your internet security up-to-date though).

AZhibee
12-08-2017, 03:57 AM
Felt very strange

Why can't Hibs have agreements with clubs so that hibs tv CAN SHOW AWAY GAMES SO WE DONT HAVE TO REGISTER WITH EVERY CLUB TO WATCH AWAY GAMES?Seems a no brainer?

Will never sign on with them, will listen on Hibs TV!

seanshow
12-08-2017, 05:03 AM
Felt very strange

Ahh your already showing the first signs of visiting the dark side!
If you start getting the urge to traduce the name of a certain religious leader in Rome, and your arms start growing longer.. I would visit the Doctor.

Big90inOz
12-08-2017, 05:22 AM
I'm undecided on paying for Hun TV, on one hand it could be very amusing if we win but on the other hand I hate the idea of giving them money.

Forza Fred
12-08-2017, 05:52 AM
I'm undecided on paying for Hun TV, on one hand it could be very amusing if we win but on the other hand I hate the idea of giving them money.

I don't want to appear on any databases associated with them......I'll listen to the Hibs TV commentary...

Sir David Gray
12-08-2017, 07:20 AM
I suppose it's not much different than the 1,000 fans who are paying to go to the match today but paying to subscribe to their TV channel just seems a lot dirtier.

It's not something I would ever do. I would either try to get a free stream from somewhere or listen to it on the radio.

Jones28
12-08-2017, 07:22 AM
Ahh your already showing the first signs of visiting the dark side!
If you start getting the urge to traduce the name of a certain religious leader in Rome, and your arms start growing longer.. I would visit the Doctor.

Much fear I sense in him.

Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate...leads to the Louden tavern

PeeJay
12-08-2017, 07:31 AM
Felt very strange

It's a good point, we used to get the games from the bigger Glasgow clubs on Hibs TV - it used to be if the facilities were available HIBS TV would show the game - now it all seems to be down to licensing rights! Don't see why they don't come to some reciprocal agreement as you suggest, to serve the fans/subscribers from both services ...

SirDavidsNapper
12-08-2017, 07:48 AM
Aww naaaw

danhibees1875
12-08-2017, 08:49 AM
I assume you're not in the UK (or hiding the fact you are)? I didn't think anyone could broadcast Saturday 3pm games in the UK, be it sky sports or sevcoTV.

Hermit Crab
12-08-2017, 08:50 AM
I assume you're not in the UK (or hiding the fact you are)? I didn't think anyone could broadcast Saturday 3pm games in the UK, be it sky sports or sevcoTV.

They can't, except Scottish and FA cup finals as they don't clash with other games.

danhibees1875
12-08-2017, 08:52 AM
They can't, except Scottish and FA cup finals as they don't clash with other games.Thought so [emoji106]

I'll be following the updates on .net and livescores between fringe shows anyway.

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

CraigHibee
12-08-2017, 08:56 AM
Wouldnt give the huns any of my money to watch it online, there will be streaming sites that will show It

JKeatings
12-08-2017, 09:03 AM
I signed up to an iptv yesterday, if you have a smart tv buy this it has rangers tv on it all 3ockock kick offs and full sky. Message the guy and he will explain it better for you. It says 40 but I got the year for 25.
https://www.gumtree.com/p/tv-reception-set-top-boxes/iptv-12-month/1260548199