PDA

View Full Version : I'm going to predict

bordergreen
11-08-2017, 09:55 PM
That The Rangers new Foreign Legion won't understand the intensity of tomorrows fixture. I dislike The Rangers as much as any other football fan, from any other club in Scotland (they still don't get the irony of the no-one likes us, we don't care song), but don't get their absolute hatred for us. Supposedly we are fenian bassa's. Although I was brought up catholic, all of my mates who I grew up supporting Hibs with weren't.

It has been said before, but, if we had won that cup (you know the one I mean) against any other team in Scotland, their fans would have gone home and let us celebrate the momentous occasion. Not "We arra peeple" though.

I am not a gambler and every time I feel compelled to put any money on us we always lose, but couldn't help chucking £20.00 on us at 4 to 1. I have been winding every The Rangers "supporter" I know up this week. Their faces have been tripping them, as they are not sure about us. I am hoping to be £80.00 up come 16:45 tomorrow.

The difference is, if we lose, I will shrug my shoulders (as long as we have given it our all) and move on, looking forward to the next game. I know if they lose, they just won't be able to take it and I will enjoy it all the more.

The Huns without the bus fares are the same, they just can't take it. I have been having great fun with them over their recent turmoil. Maybe all that bigotry makes you bitter.

Neil Lennon is a winner, enough said!

Springbank
11-08-2017, 10:01 PM
That The Rangers new Foreign Legion won't understand the intensity of tomorrows fixture. I dislike The Rangers as much as any other football fan, from any other club in Scotland (they still don't get the irony of the no-one likes us, we don't care song), but don't get their absolute hatred for us. Supposedly we are fenian bassa's. Although I was brought up catholic, all of my mates who I grew up supporting Hibs with weren't.

It has been said before, but, if we had won that cup (you know the one I mean) against any other team in Scotland, their fans would have gone home and let us celebrate the momentous occasion. Not "We arra peeple" though.

I am not a gambler and every time I feel compelled to put any money on us we always lose, but couldn't help chucking £20.00 on us at 4 to 1. I have been winding every The Rangers "supporter" I know up this week. Their faces have been tripping them, as they are not sure about us. I am hoping to be £80.00 up come 16:45 tomorrow.

The difference is, if we lose, I will shrug my shoulders (as long as we have given it our all) and move on, looking forward to the next game. I know if they lose, they just won't be able to take it and I will enjoy it all the more.

The Huns without the bus fares are the same, they just can't take it. I have been having great fun with them over their recent turmoil. Maybe all that bigotry makes you bitter.

Neil Lennon is a winner, enough said!

Back in Feb, Cathro was riding high, having gubbed Rangers 4-1

In my opinion Lennon played him like a piano.
There was only one manager back then who understood the occasion, what it required, t he discipline, the patience, the need for calm and control.
Cathro talked about fight and about pitches. We handled the occasion and hammered them.

Caixinha this week reminds me of Cathro back then.
Lennon will have his number
Very impressed with the boss man

2-1 half time and 4-2 hibs full time

hibsbollah
11-08-2017, 10:06 PM
I am supremely confident. There will be goals on both sides and Im going to shamelessly copy the prediction above, 2-4 to the :flag:

Is It On....
11-08-2017, 10:06 PM
Back in Feb, Cathro was riding high, having gubbed Rangers 4-1

In my opinion Lennon played him like a piano.
There was only one manager back then who understood the occasion, what it required, t he discipline, the patience, the need for calm and control.
Cathro talked about fight and about pitches. We handled the occasion and hammered them.

Caixinha this week reminds me of Cathro back then.
Lennon will have his number
Very impressed with the boss man

2-1 half time and 4-2 hibs full time

I would happily settle for a last minute deflected winner by St Anthony..but regardless, GIRFUY Sevco!!

Ronniekirk
11-08-2017, 10:08 PM
We have chopped and changed the defence so no chance of a clean sheet imo So need Stokes to score a Double again
Big ask But we need to handle the Hostile environment Silence them and use Boyle and Murray s pace and take our chances
Pressure all on them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MyJo
11-08-2017, 10:10 PM
3-1. Goals from McGinn, Murray & Stokes

bordergreen
11-08-2017, 10:11 PM
I would happily settle for a last minute deflected winner by St Anthony..but regardless, GIRFUY Sevco!!

That is what they are worried about. I have been telling them all week, that I didn't want to ruin their weekend, but did they know that Stokes was on Fire and that their defence was terrified.

Keep all your religious hatred and bigotry in Glasgow, we are only coming for the three points!

Mon the Hibees!

Thecat23
11-08-2017, 10:12 PM
Hibs won't lose.

heretoday
11-08-2017, 10:14 PM
Hibs are 7/2 to win and that's worth a punt. Rangers have feet of clay.

bingo70
11-08-2017, 10:15 PM
We have chopped and changed the defence so no chance of a clean sheet imo So need Stokes to score a Double again
Big ask But we need to handle the Hostile environment Silence them and use Boyle and Murray s pace and take our chances
Pressure all on them

Apparently the key to rangers success in their last two games has been to come out the traps flying so I think we can expect that tomorrow. IMO the best way to deal with a team like that is ball retention which is why I'd like to see Slivka starting.

Without getting too pessimistic I think a few folk are getting carried away. Going to ibrox will always be a difficult venue and if we can get a draw tomorrow I'd be pretty pleased.

WeeRussell
11-08-2017, 10:16 PM
I'm not ridiculously confident of winning but I'm sure our pice is too big. Will be disappointed if we don't get something from the game.

I am very much looking forward to it though.

silverhibee
11-08-2017, 10:17 PM
3-1. Goals from McGinn, Murray & Stokes

I'm 1-3 as well with Murray 1st goal scorer. :flag:

3pm
11-08-2017, 10:19 PM

👀

bordergreen
11-08-2017, 10:20 PM
Apparently the key to rangers success in their last two games has been to come out the traps flying so I think we can expect that tomorrow. IMO the best way to deal with a team like that is ball retention which is why I'd like to see Slivka starting.

Without getting too pessimistic I think a few folk are getting carried away. Going to ibrox will always be a difficult venue and if we can get a draw tomorrow I'd be pretty pleased.

Aw cheer up man. We are capable. Not felt this confident in years. This is the best team for a very long time. We might not win, but let's worry about that tomorrow, after the fact. As I said earlier, I have been enjoying winding them up all week. If we lose I won't be bitter. If they lose........

MWHIBBIES
11-08-2017, 10:20 PM
This place is extremely overconfident. Rangers have some quality players, we will not win easy and I would absolutely take a point now.

silverhibee
11-08-2017, 10:21 PM
Hibs are 7/2 to win and that's worth a punt. Rangers have feet of clay.

Hibs Killie double, 15/1 worth a tenner.

silverhibee
11-08-2017, 10:22 PM
👀

:fire: :smokin

Pete
11-08-2017, 10:24 PM
This place is extremely overconfident. Rangers have some quality players, we will not win easy and I would absolutely take a point now.

Agree. While I think we'll give them a good game, those who think we are going to go through there and thrash them will be disappointed.

Hope I'm wrong but let's get real, they have quality players.

SirDavidsNapper
11-08-2017, 10:28 PM
We've torn them a new one so many times at the bigot dome I've lost count. Expecting a similar outcome tomorrow. Always confident against that tinpot shower.

sixtwo
11-08-2017, 10:29 PM
I predict Hibs will get a red card. If we don't we will will 3-1. We have a better manager and a better team. They have a big crowd but a quick goal and a load of possession will turn the zombies on their own team!

bordergreen
11-08-2017, 10:33 PM
We've torn them a new one so many times at the bigot dome I've lost count. Expecting a similar outcome tomorrow. Always confident against that tinpot shower.

That's more like it. Mon the F&*^ing Hibees!

Not predicting a skelping, but hoping for the win. We are capable.

MichaelTheCelt
11-08-2017, 10:35 PM
I don't think their players will be expecting a game from you's tomorrow if I'm honest. Padre Pedro hasn't been in charge of a game against the Hibees yet and I hope, I so so hope he totally underestimates what this game means to your fans and players.

Can see yous coming out the traps early, Lennon will have them fired right up.

Mon the Hibees, do the ******* :greengrin

Team talk from Lennon tomorrow should go something like this.

To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!

B.H.F.C
11-08-2017, 10:38 PM
We aren't just playing against 11 players. We need to account for the 49,000 folk who have an absolute hatred towards us which does make a difference.

The last time we played there, when they beat us 4-2, they treated it like an Old Firm game and we didn't handle it well enough IMO. I think we have better, more experienced players than we did then but I think they are better as well.

We can definitely win the game. If it was at ER I'd be really confident. But the crowd, the lift their players get from it and the influence it has on the referee will make it a lot tougher.

WhileTheChief..
11-08-2017, 10:41 PM
:fire: :smokin

:agree: :top marks :greengrin

MichaelTheCelt
11-08-2017, 10:41 PM
We aren't just playing against 11 players. We need to account for the 49,000 folk who have an absolute hatred towards us which does make a difference.

The last time we played there, when they beat us 4-2, they treated it like an Old Firm game and we didn't handle it well enough IMO. I think we have better, more experienced players than we did then but I think they are better as well.

We can definitely win the game. If it was at ER I'd be really confident. But the crowd, the lift their players get from it and the influence it has on the referee will make it a lot tougher.

Keep the faith big man!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKXlgf37iFQ

WhileTheChief..
11-08-2017, 10:45 PM
Why bring that up???

BoomtownHibees
11-08-2017, 10:46 PM
Hibs win, BTTS 15/2

Printing money 😎

Lancs Harp
11-08-2017, 10:46 PM
Just played out the game on my subbuteo pitch (havent got a Rangers team, they had to wear a Peru kit), Hibs won 10-0 it was brutal, the left side of my pitch has scorch marks in it. Andy Halliday scored a hatrick of own goals before sadly breaking his legs after running into Marvellous Marv and ending up embedded in the CD collection (he'll need extensive bostik treatment).

I know, I need to get out more.

silverhibee
11-08-2017, 10:47 PM

Pfft

bordergreen
11-08-2017, 10:48 PM
Why bring that up???

just asking, genuinely interested. Don't understand either side of the bigot divide.

SirDavidsNapper
I don't think their players will be expecting a game from you's tomorrow if I'm honest. Padre Pedro hasn't been in charge of a game against the Hibees yet and I hope, I so so hope he totally underestimates what this game means to your fans and players.

Can see yous coming out the traps early, Lennon will have them fired right up.

Mon the Hibees, do the ******* :greengrin

Team talk from Lennon tomorrow should go something like this.

To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!

Hope you're right. Also hope it's the same against the other arse cheek

givescotlandfreedom

Me too. I think it will be either 1-1 or 3-1 them depending on how shocking John Beaton is.

silverhibee
11-08-2017, 10:49 PM
Agree. While I think we'll give them a good game, those who think we are going to go through there and thrash them will be disappointed.

Pfft.

Wee have quality players as well that are more than capable of turning the huns over in there own dump.

MichaelTheCelt
11-08-2017, 10:51 PM
Hope you're right. Also hope it's the same against Celtic

Hope not.

silverhibee
11-08-2017, 10:54 PM
:agree: :top marks :greengrin

:thumbsup:

bordergreen
Pfft.

Wee have quality players as well that are more than capable of turning the huns over in there own dump.

As well as Stokes being on fire, I am hoping for at least a bit of smoldering from the rest of them. Not seen much of him, but like the look of Slivka. Looking forward to see who Lennon starts.

Lennon is a Hibee!

MyJo

Lennon's winning mentality seems to be working on the players, maybe the fans should get on board with it too and approach every match with the attitude that we are absolutely going to win and back the team accordingly.

silverhibee
11-08-2017, 10:59 PM
Me too. I think it will be either 1-1 or 3-1 them depending on how shocking John Beaton is.

Reported

yonder1875
11-08-2017, 10:59 PM
Hibs won't lose.

Inside info?

silverhibee
11-08-2017, 11:02 PM
Lennon's winning mentality seems to be working on the players, maybe the fans should get on board with it too and approach every match with the attitude that we are absolutely going to win and back the team accordingly.

Bring back positive Pete :greengrin

bordergreen
11-08-2017, 11:02 PM

Well said.

Lennon is a winner
Stokes is on fire
John McGinn is super
Boyle has got wings
Murray is barry
Whittaker is back
etc
etc
etc

We have quality all over the park. Changed days.

Sir David Gray
11-08-2017, 11:05 PM

So do we.

We have undoubtedly the best squad of players that we've had at the club for around the last 10-12 years (back when 3-0 wins at Ibrox were the norm).

We have a chance of winning this game, they will be the favourites with them being at home but I have faith in this group of players that they can go to Ibrox and at least put up a decent fight.

Glory Lurker
11-08-2017, 11:06 PM
At the same stage in the pre-season, there is no chance we would have humiliated ourselves against a team for Luxembourg. No doubt The sevco have improved since then, but so have we. Bring it.

:flag::flag::flag:

chrisski33
11-08-2017, 11:10 PM

Too much confidence from some. If game was at Easter rd id say we wud win but at greyskull reckon it will be 2-1 for them. Please let me be wrong

Pete
11-08-2017, 11:11 PM
Bring back positive Pete :greengrin

Pragmatic Pete sometimes makes an appearance now and then. ;-)

I hear what you guys are saying and I am on board. I'm not going but I'm sure my enthusiasm will count in some way :-/
I also realise we have quality all over the pitch now and are capable of beating anyone. One thing Lennon will also be telling the players is not to underestimate Rangers and I'm doing exactly the same.

One thing I will say is that we've a lot more of a chance than the bookies are giving us.

bordergreen
11-08-2017, 11:11 PM
So do we.

We have undoubtedly the best squad of players that we've had at the club for around the last 10-12 years (back when 3-0 wins at Ibrox were the norm).

We have a chance of winning this game, they will be the favourites with them being at home but I have faith in this group of players that they can go to Ibrox and at least put up a decent fight.

If we lose, will you:

a. Be absolutely distraught
b. Want to kill people of a different religious persuasion
c. Beat the wife when you get home

If not, you can't class yourself as a true The Rangers Supporter.

Hold on... Sorry wrong forum.

bordergreen
11-08-2017, 11:16 PM
I have no time for patronising Celtic fans either but I'm not sure what the Lee Rigby muppets have to do with the price of cheese.

Cheese is much more expensive in the East End of Glasgow, as are good players who just want to come home :wink: No time for either side of the divide.

Thecat23
11-08-2017, 11:27 PM
Inside info?

John Beaton is locked up in my basement.

monktonharp
11-08-2017, 11:31 PM

We can definitely win the game. If it was at ER I'd be really confident. But the crowd, the lift their players get from it and the influence it has on the referee will make it a lot tougher.for that reason, I hope he uses the Lith internationalists more than previously. those guys wont feel the same pressure, and playing against a hostile crowd should not scare them. Stokesey will revel in it, but don't know how our young guy Murray will cope. the defence has been changed over the last few games but I think we are capable of getting something from the match.wondering if he plays whittaker to start too. ? however, Lennon knows how to set things up in that cauldron, so hopefully his side performs as instructed. ggtth

bordergreen
11-08-2017, 11:37 PM
for that reason, I hope he uses the Lith internationalists more than previously. those guys wont feel the same pressure, and playing against a hostile crowd should not scare them. Stokesey will revel in it, but don't know how our young guy Murray will cope. the defence has been changed over the last few games but I think we are capable of getting something from the match.wondering if he plays whittaker to start too. ? however, Lennon knows how to set things up in that cauldron, so hopefully his side performs as instructed. ggtth

Debating who we can afford to leave in or out, rather than worrying about who can do a job in what position. As I said earlier, changed days. Great time to be a Hibee.

snooky
11-08-2017, 11:43 PM
I'm going to predict a refereeing performance on the scale of CT in the Cup Final - eh, correction, probably worse.

Jones28
11-08-2017, 11:48 PM
I'm going to predict a 2-2 draw...with my head, but a 3-1 win with my heart. They looked tidy enough against Motherwell but it should really have been a closer game than what it was with some of the chances Motherwell had.

Diclonius
12-08-2017, 12:04 AM
1-1.

silverhibee
12-08-2017, 12:06 AM
A riot.

dmc1875
12-08-2017, 12:07 AM
Boyle potentially out injured anyone else hear similar?

Hermit Crab
12-08-2017, 12:08 AM
We will get chances, its just whether we take them or not. I do expect them to score a couple of goals, especially if we start sitting deep like we tended to do last season.

SRHibs
12-08-2017, 01:22 AM
Boyle potentially out injured anyone else hear similar?

Bartley and Boyle both have knocks - straight from Neil Lennon at the press conference.

Viva_Palmeiras
12-08-2017, 01:26 AM

Wise words

Vault Boy
12-08-2017, 02:10 AM
Hibs will win this game 2-0. Source: I just ken.

NZ Green
12-08-2017, 02:28 AM
I predict a draw or a goal either way.

Steve20
12-08-2017, 02:32 AM
It's going to be tough. They're nowhere near as bad as people on here think. But we are looking good. Could go either way.

Austinho
12-08-2017, 02:53 AM
Too much confidence from some. If game was at Easter rd id say we wud win but at greyskull reckon it will be 2-1 for them. Please let me be wrongAbsolutely nothing wrong with being confident. Hibs fans have been modest about our chances for years, and look where that got us. Negativity breeds negativity, and now it's our time to start breeding positivity instead.

I'd rather we were confident and end up with egg on our faces than be nervous and still lose. In fact, I was so confident we'd win the cup that I flew back from New Zealand... didn't do me any harm ;)

Having said all that, I think it'll end a draw!

Phil MaGlass
12-08-2017, 05:11 AM
have to say, it´s great that were confident, whether we get beat or not.Good to see. :greengrin

we are hibs
12-08-2017, 05:29 AM
they are getting tucked away yet again, dont care if they have chiellini at the back they lost to a part time side from Luxemburg

NORTHERNHIBBY
12-08-2017, 05:36 AM
Can't remember when we were better equipped in the top league to go to Ibrox with more than a chance. It's not all about 11 v 11 there though so this is a big test for us. Confidence is well justified but arrogance is better left to the other teams.

FilipinoHibs
12-08-2017, 05:52 AM
Hibs will win this game 2-0. Source: I just ken.

A riot!

Stan the Man
12-08-2017, 06:03 AM

So am I! @ 225-1

Keith_M
12-08-2017, 06:29 AM
2 - 2

Onceinawhile
12-08-2017, 06:29 AM
It's going to be tough. They're nowhere near as bad as people on here think. But we are looking good. Could go either way.

Totally agree.

We can win, but given it's at ibrox we probably won't.

Keith_M
12-08-2017, 06:31 AM
Can't remember when we were better equipped in the top league to go to Ibrox with more than a chance. It's not all about 11 v 11 there though so this is a big test for us. Confidence is well justified but arrogance is better left to the other teams.

During Mowbray's tenure at Hibs, I remember us going to Ibrox as favourites.

I'd never experienced that before.

staunchhibby
12-08-2017, 07:02 AM
I would be more than happy to come away with a point today.

Craig_in_Prague
12-08-2017, 07:03 AM
1 - 3

Let's do this Hibs!

SteveHFC
12-08-2017, 07:10 AM
I would be more than happy to come away with a point today.

Same here.

Captain Trips
12-08-2017, 07:23 AM
When Rangers start singing their pish if I was a player I would have a quick word in the ear of one of the new recruits from South America and say "that's your own fans slagging you off" Purely on the assumption that the SA players are religious and more likely to be RC.

Captain Trips
12-08-2017, 07:26 AM
We have gone to Ibrox with worse teams when they had better teams and we gubbed them. We have a grew set of players they as yet do not fully know what their players can do. No reason we cannot go there and come back with 3pts

Aldo
12-08-2017, 07:32 AM
Boyle is pivotal today with his pace to get in behind them!

Hopefully makes it!

Captain Trips
12-08-2017, 07:33 AM

Hopefully makes it!

Nothing would be more funny than saying the great Bruno Alves on his erse.

Captain Trips
12-08-2017, 07:34 AM
Just mind they are useful on the old freekicks which I'm sure they will get plenty.

Aldo
12-08-2017, 07:34 AM
Nothing would be more funny than saying the great Bruno Alves on his erse.

Indeed.

southern hibby
12-08-2017, 07:37 AM
Nice 3-0 win ( well won't be the first time) and we'd be top of the league and on goal difference too.

But seriously can see this being a good day for Hibs and will give NL an indication of how his team can play against bigger opposition, this leaves time to fine tweak set up and positioning and maybe bring in another player ( if felt
That's needed ).

I predict that Boyle ( if fit and plays ) and Murray will cause serious unrest in The Rangers team and force them to sit deeper than they normally do. Our midfield will have to win every second ball and be up for the challenge, get this right and we could actually see Hibs do very very well.

All said and done 2-0 Hibs.

GGTTH

Captain Trips
12-08-2017, 07:37 AM
Indeed.

Boyle, Murray even Stokes can do him if running at him just need to watch out for the cynical elbows etc.I'm sure he will get away with his first studs up tackle and Marv if playing will be booked for brushing somebody off.

Aldo
12-08-2017, 07:39 AM
Boyle, Murray even Stokes can do him if running at him just need to watch out for the cynical elbows etc.I'm sure he will get away with his first studs up tackle and Marv if playing will be booked for brushing somebody off.

That's just it. First Newco tackle will be a word in the lug. First Hibs tackle will be booking.

We now have quality all over the park. We just need to believe

Albanian Hibs
12-08-2017, 07:40 AM
2-3 😀

Bmcchis
12-08-2017, 07:41 AM

Hopefully makes it!

Definitely out

Aldo
12-08-2017, 07:43 AM
Definitely out

If this is the case Big decision for NL to make as who will replace him. Slivka??

Captain Trips
12-08-2017, 07:45 AM
Will pan out:

Foot left in by The Rangers early doors.

A continuation of the above.

Bartley or AN Other Hibs player booked for first tackle.

Penalty denied for His.

Stokes booked for complaining about his kicking.

Soft freekicks to The Rangers on edge of box.

Hibs given offside when on.

Finally Murray booked for top off when making it 2.....hahaha

Captain Trips
12-08-2017, 07:47 AM
That's just it. First Newco tackle will be a word in the lug. First Hibs tackle will be booking.

We now have quality all over the park. We just need to believe

Studs up be several of this and it will be us who get the crackdown booking.

Bostonhibby
12-08-2017, 07:47 AM
I don't think we'll be allowed to win. Beaton refereeing will result in favourable decisions helping his team. We'll score and achieve a draw but be left feeling we should have won.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Joe6-2
12-08-2017, 07:54 AM
2-3 😀

Wonder how that would go down with them, especially with a late winner!

Joe6-2
12-08-2017, 07:56 AM
Will pan out:

Foot left in by The Rangers early doors.

A continuation of the above.

Bartley or AN Other Hibs player booked for first tackle.

Penalty denied for His.

Stokes booked for complaining about his kicking.

Soft freekicks to The Rangers on edge of box.

Hibs given offside when on.

Finally Murray booked for top off when making it 2.....hahaha

Could almost put up with this!
Almost! I just hate how this is allowed to go on, especially with all the coverage available now

BT58
12-08-2017, 07:58 AM
Im just glad we have NL in charge. He will have the players well up for this game. Now we have quality all over the park and even on the bench too. Not predicting a result as im a jinx. Just hope the ref has the bottle to withstand the hordes of hate. Good luck to the team and to our fans today
B

cleanyman
12-08-2017, 08:02 AM
It's going to be a total hackfest

Rangers are very confident of victory. As are Hibs

It will be a close game

Hermit Crab
12-08-2017, 08:15 AM
Definitely out

Says who?

B.H.F.C
12-08-2017, 08:19 AM
Just hope the ref has the bottle to withstand the hordes of hate.

Won't be anything to do with lack of bottle when he gives the inevitable decisions against us. He'll give them just because he wants to give them. We will get absolutely nothing from him all day.

Col2
12-08-2017, 08:23 AM
I fear we will get beat given the circumstances, the likely referee bias, home advantage.

Head says 2-1 them
Heart says 2-2

lord bunberry
12-08-2017, 08:50 AM
We'll absolutely destroy them, they won't know what's hit them. I'll be gutted if they even manage to score today.

Hermit Crab
12-08-2017, 08:51 AM
We'll absolutely destroy them, they won't know what's hit them. I'll be gutted if they even manage to score today.

I am confident of getting a result but your post does come across as a tad arrogant.

lord bunberry
12-08-2017, 08:53 AM
I am confident of getting a result but your post does come across as a tad arrogant.
It was meant to :greengrin

Hermit Crab
12-08-2017, 08:53 AM

:tee hee:

Albanian Hibs
12-08-2017, 08:54 AM
Wonder how that would go down with them, especially with a late winner!

Murray to score first. 235/1 😉

southern hibby
12-08-2017, 08:58 AM

100% agree. Good for you we need arrogance from Board, Manager, Players to the fans. Yes might come back and bite us but so what? We all know we could get beat, but let's be totally honest we all know they'll have to earn it and not just turn up like years gone by to get it.

GGTTH

MWHIBBIES
12-08-2017, 09:36 AM
100% agree. Good for you we need arrogance from Board, Manager, Players to the fans. Yes might come back and bite us but so what? We all know we could get beat, but let's be totally honest we all know they'll have to earn it and not just turn up like years gone by to get it.

GGTTHColin Calderwood won 3-0 at Ibrox. It has been years since they have only had to turn up against Hibs.

hibsbollah
12-08-2017, 04:36 PM
I love it that the majority of us were massively confident before the match and we were proved right to be. We are a cocky lot these days and I'm loving it. A winning attitude and it comes from the top down:top marks:top marks:top marks

Ronniekirk
13-08-2017, 05:57 AM

Hopefully makes it!

I posted something similar But turned out we didn't need him Shows we have good depth to the first Team squad for the first time in ages

We have put down a marker of intent, now Lennon needs to keep the players grounded and make sure we follow this up with a Home win next week
But will savour this win for a bit longer

Deansy
13-08-2017, 06:10 AM
I don't think we'll be allowed to win. Beaton refereeing will result in favourable decisions helping his team. We'll score and achieve a draw but be left feeling we should have won.

Wow - you were almost right - you just got Beaton's team wrong ..............................

Aldo
13-08-2017, 07:33 AM
I posted something similar But turned out we didn't need him Shows we have good depth to the first Team squad for the first time in ages We have put down a marker of intent, now Lennon needs to keep the players grounded and make sure we follow this up with a Home win next week But will savour this win for a bit longer Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have no doubt Ronnie that NL will have it sorted!

Bostonhibby
13-08-2017, 08:48 AM
Wow - you were almost right - you just got Beaton's team wrong ..............................I know, just to be on the safe side I professed my great admiration for all his works on another thread.[emoji1]

Deansy
13-08-2017, 02:12 PM
I know, just to be on the safe side I professed my great admiration for all his works on another thread.[emoji1]

:greengrin