PDA

View Full Version : Minutes applause vs Hamilton.

18Hibee75
11-08-2017, 07:46 PM
A good friend of mine for many years and someone who is absolutely hibs daft sadly passed away on July 31st after a short fight with terminal pancreatic Cancer. Graham, or 'sting' as he was known was a massive hibs fan and loved watching his beloved team most weeks either with his dad or his mates.
At his funeral today, where there were hundreds of people, there was a mention of his memories with hibs and how much he loved them. Graham was only 49 and had three young children. I know this may be a long shot and there has been many at easter Road over the past few months, but I'm asking if the Hibee family can get together for our home game against Hamilton and hopefully join me and more in a minutes applause on the 49th minute, he would've absolutely loved to see this happen.

Sent from my F3211 using Tapatalk

Hibbycol
11-08-2017, 07:54 PM
A good friend of mine for many years and someone who is absolutely hibs daft sadly passed away on July 31st after a short fight with terminal pancreatic Cancer. Graham, or 'sting' as he was known was a massive hibs fan and loved watching his beloved team most weeks either with his dad or his mates.
At his funeral today, where there were hundreds of people, there was a mention of his memories with hibs and how much he loved them. Graham was only 49 and had three young children. I know this may be a long shot and there has been many at easter Road over the past few months, but I'm asking if the Hibee family can get together for our home game against Hamilton and hopefully join me and more in a minutes applause on the 49th minute, he would've absolutely loved to see this happen.

Sent from my F3211 using TapatalkIf you contact hibs they can put a wee paragraph in the programme ,done it for my dad couple of years ago ,it was really nice to open the programme and see my daddy in the official match day mag ,still look at it from time to time . condolences on your loss .

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

18McLevy75
11-08-2017, 07:55 PM

Sent from my F3211 using TapatalkWill do mate [emoji106][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]. [emoji172][emoji1184][emoji172]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Billy Whizz
11-08-2017, 07:56 PM
Sad news, for somone so young

Hibbycol
11-08-2017, 08:01 PM
Will do mate [emoji106][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]. [emoji172][emoji1184][emoji172]

Sent from my SM-G935F using TapatalkAlso when my mammy passed my daughter contacted hibs LD. asked if my mammy and daddy's ashes could be scattered on the pitch and they (hibs) said absolutely ,where met ,taken to the pitch ,great respect shown by the people concerned ,so talk to them every time I am at the holy ground .great comfort to us .

18Hibee75
11-08-2017, 08:10 PM
If you contact hibs they can put a wee paragraph in the programme ,done it for my dad couple of years ago ,it was really nice to open the programme and see my daddy in the official match day mag ,still look at it from time to time . condolences on your loss .

Sent from my SM-G925F using TapatalkThank you, wasn't sure on how to getting about doing something like this.

Sent from my F3211 using Tapatalk

Hibbycol
11-08-2017, 08:17 PM
Thank you, wasn't sure on how to getting about doing something like this.

Sent from my F3211 using TapatalkAnytime [emoji106]