PDA

View Full Version : Visit to the Asylum tomorrow

eastcoasthibby
11-08-2017, 07:28 PM
Not going to the s-#h=_e of a place tomorrow one of the only away games.i willnever again go to .... because of qho they are and what happens there..all respect to all the good Hibees that brave it.
For those going I hope that they record wherever possible as much of the s--t as possible that they have to endure as evidence against the disgusting antics of the **** that support them.and also the stewards and police that are supposed to provide the safety for our fans that they are supposed to provide, instead of bottling it as per usual. Any video evidence should be hope held and put together for the club to.present ..though no doubt, Police Scotland, SFA and Rankgers will find some way of dismissing it ... be safe and sensible tomorrow Hibby's and lets hope we get the result we so want ...ggtth

kaimendhibs
11-08-2017, 08:07 PM
Absolutely spewing. Cant remember last game I missed thru there, years and years ago. Bring back the loyalty points ffs

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Deansy
11-08-2017, 08:47 PM
Not going to the s-#h=_e of a place tomorrow one of the only away games.i willnever again go to .... because of qho they are and what happens there..all respect to all the good Hibees that brave it.
For those going I hope that they record wherever possible as much of the s--t as possible that they have to endure as evidence against the disgusting antics of the **** that support them.and also the stewards and police that are supposed to provide the safety for our fans that they are supposed to provide, instead of bottling it as per usual. Any video evidence should be hope held and put together for the club to.present ..though no doubt, Police Scotland, SFA and Rankgers will find some way of dismissing it ... be safe and sensible tomorrow Hibby's and lets hope we get the result we so want ...ggtth

Agreed - film as much as possible - give LD the evidence needed to ensure that future Hibees can go (and leave) there in complete and total safety !

norhfc
11-08-2017, 08:55 PM
Hibs should have a club representative in the away end to observe the treatment of our fans at this game.

GreenNWhiteArmy
11-08-2017, 08:58 PM
Good luck to all in attendance in green. Stay safe boys and girls.

Captain Trips
11-08-2017, 09:00 PM
Indeed film as much as you can especially their reaction when Stokes makes it 3.

.Sean.
11-08-2017, 09:03 PM
I canny wait to roll this shower of ***** over on their own patch the morn. 2 nil Hibs Stokes and Murray.

Alarm set for 8, boozer for opening then bus through. Buzzing :flag:

Hi Heid Yin
11-08-2017, 09:31 PM
A sickening and sad state of affairs, when in the pursuit of following their chosen club, people are subjected to hate, bile, obscenities and the threat of potential violence by a horde of neanderthals, perpetuating religious intolerance and naked bigotry in the 21st century.

Shame on you Celtic and shame on you The Rangers (Sevco) for turning a convenient blind-eye to the rotten masses who wear your colours and swear allegiance and bring shame, fear and filth into yours and our football arenas.

Victory over either club by either Hibs or any other club is no mere victory. It is cause for celebrating the length and breadth of Scotland by every single supporter of every single club beyond Ibrox and Parkhead.
It is a victory for decency and light over indecency and darkness.

Come on Neil Lennon and our boys.
We can do it.
Bring back those 3 points and give not only we Hibees, but all non old-firm football supporters, a wee lift in the process.

RoxburghHibs
11-08-2017, 09:34 PM
Hibs should have a club representative in the away end to observe the treatment of our fans at this game.

I believe we are providing the stewards for the Hibs support - the same that work at Easter Road.

Joe6-2
11-08-2017, 09:35 PM
Not willing to drag up the crap that followed the cup win, but I for one was disappointed they Hibs didn't do more against the lies printed in the press about our support, we have been dealt pretty badly at IPOX in the past and nothing done about it, so I don't see things changing anytime soon. Even if our club took a stance, the blazers would not be willing to do a thing about it.
All we can do is stick it up them on the park!!

Captain Trips
11-08-2017, 09:37 PM
The Hibs faithful get ready for trip to Ibrox:

http://www.wolfhazmat.de/a2000/hazmat_aust02.jpg

Greencore
11-08-2017, 09:40 PM
Stay safe guys and gals. Like others have said film as much as you can. Ggtth:flag:

Captain Trips
11-08-2017, 09:40 PM
The Sevco faithful are also getting ready for the match:

https://i.stack.imgur.com/TgGTq.jpg

Northern Hibby
11-08-2017, 09:43 PM
Visiting daughter this week in Glasgow paisley road west within spitting distance of hunbrox (I did) not gonna lie it's gonna be weird tomorrow 😭

BT58
11-08-2017, 09:46 PM
Hopefully we have a hero in waiting like a certain Ivan Sproule. To all our fans. Please be safe. Just enjoy it if u can. Pure hatefest. Been there got the peesh stained t shirt. Just dont cheer too loud when we win.....
GGTTH

monktonharp
11-08-2017, 09:56 PM
this match is hyped up more than any match between us and them, that I can remember(forget the final) but some of the bile from their "official fans site" is unreal. pity we could not have 2 or 3k tickets , suits them to keep us corralled in a wee corner and the media send out comments like....the small band of Hibs fans are extatic after that goal etc as if we only have a small group turning up.

11-08-2017, 09:58 PM

Both fan reps will be there.

Is It On....
11-08-2017, 10:00 PM
this match is hyped up more than any match between us and them, that I can remember(forget the final) but some of the bile from their "official fans site" is unreal. pity we could not have 2 or 3k tickets , suits them to keep us corralled in a wee corner and the media send out comments like....the small band of Hibs fans are extatic after that goal etc as if we only have a small group turning up.

I remember when Lewis scored the 2nd at Greyskull the commentator described the Hibs fans as going a "little bit radge". Quality line...and more of the same on Saturday please..

Wilbur
11-08-2017, 10:03 PM
I was at a wedding today, wearing the Hibs kilt as you do. Some Hun comes over for a chat pointing out the kilt. Can't wait for the game tomorrow he says, and I don't mean on the pitch. He reckons there is to be some pre planned mayhem. Hopefully a slaver, but either way, please safe all who are travelling through. GGTTH.

majorhibs
11-08-2017, 10:11 PM

You can tell most "Scottish" media want this to put Hibs in their place, both sides, but the less tickets, the less reports, the less guys attending have to stick together, watch game & leave safely, SFA have allowed this nonsense for more than a century, SFA powerbase west, tomorrow suits well, little tickets Hibs, small splintered Hibs fans given it tight all over, SFA happy & huns getting in wee bit retributions, which will go on for years to come, I wish I could have got a tix for tomorrow cos I saw their animals in the 70s/80s, but not to be, but Huns extinct I am so happy about. What I want now is that disgusting scourge of Scottish Football, & the no good SFA, held to account. & stripped. & the new violent nasties telt constantly, reminded, that the only claims to that before are ZOMBIES. The thes are not even pathetic huns.

silverhibee
11-08-2017, 10:30 PM
Could all get messy on the motorway after game as after being kept in for the usual 20-30 minutes we will no doubt bump in to the greeting tramps coming back from Kilmarnock.

Gutted I'm missing this.

monktonharp
11-08-2017, 11:14 PM
Could all get messy on the motorway after game as after being kept in for the usual 20-30 minutes we will no doubt bump in to the greeting tramps coming back from Kilmarnock.

Gutted I'm missing this.more than a few on here are gutted mate. ! I think the gorgie mob might opt for a slip to the m74 on the way back though. I would

Pete
11-08-2017, 11:17 PM
Stay safe if you're going through. :aok:

I'm not convinced that there won't be some sort of "revenge", organised or spontaneous, for the cup final.

Thecat23
11-08-2017, 11:29 PM
All the best to everyone heading through. Joking aside I've a feeling they will plan something nasty. If we win it's going to be hell.

Santa Cruz
11-08-2017, 11:36 PM
All the best to everyone heading through. Joking aside I've a feeling they will plan something nasty. If we win it's going to be hell.

In reality they'll sneak off back to their pubs and sing about the pope and the IRA.

Diclonius
12-08-2017, 12:25 AM
There was absolutely no way I was going to Ibrox for our first game v them after the cup final. They will be baying for blood.

Wouldn't surprise me if there's a pitch invasion - for any reason - and Hibs fans/players get battered while the officials and media turn the other way.

houstonhibbee
12-08-2017, 12:39 AM
A sickening and sad state of affairs, when in the pursuit of following their chosen club, people are subjected to hate, bile, obscenities and the threat of potential violence by a horde of neanderthals, perpetuating religious intolerance and naked bigotry in the 21st century.

Shame on you Celtic and shame on you The Rangers (Sevco) for turning a convenient blind-eye to the rotten masses who wear your colours and swear allegiance and bring shame, fear and filth into yours and our football arenas.

Victory over either club by either Hibs or any other club is no mere victory. It is cause for celebrating the length and breadth of Scotland by every single supporter of every single club beyond Ibrox and Parkhead.
It is a victory for decency and light over indecency and darkness.

Come on Neil Lennon and our boys.
We can do it.
Bring back those 3 points and give not only we Hibees, but all non old-firm football supporters, a wee lift in the process.

Post of the season so far........

OsloHibs
12-08-2017, 01:39 AM
Stay safe people. Let's do this Hibs💚

Vault Boy
12-08-2017, 02:09 AM
Keep one another safe, you wonderful people. 💚

staunchhibby
12-08-2017, 07:00 AM
To all the hibees going to the game hope you all remain unscathed.

Sir David Gray
12-08-2017, 07:07 AM
I'm going and I can't wait - I've been awake since 6am!

I'm going by private car and won't be wearing any colours. I hope there's no trouble unless it's between two sets of groups who want to have a scrap away from the game. I hope all other sensible fans (from both sides) are kept out of any of that nonsense and everyone enjoys what should hopefully be a good game of football.

Jim44
12-08-2017, 07:18 AM
I was at a wedding today, wearing the Hibs kilt as you do. Some Hun comes over for a chat pointing out the kilt. Can't wait for the game tomorrow he says, and I don't mean on the pitch. He reckons there is to be some pre planned mayhem. Hopefully a slaver, but either way, please safe all who are travelling through. GGTTH.

On KB,they are definitely planning violence. I mentioned it on another thread. The subway in particular was mentioned ( an ambush point :dunno:).

12-08-2017, 07:19 AM
On KB,they are definitely planning violence. I mentioned it on another thread. The subway in particular was mentioned ( an ambush point :dunno:).

KB?

Jim44
12-08-2017, 07:24 AM
KB?

sorry FF .......
Freudian slip:greengrin

One Day
12-08-2017, 07:31 AM
I hope everyone has a safe trip and that the police do their job. Will be interesting to hear stories after the game

A Hi-Bee
12-08-2017, 11:28 AM
I hope everyone has a safe trip and that the police do their job. Will be interesting to hear stories after the game

This
But remember that the hun is a sly sleekit wee scrot backed up by the confused Glesgie polis who dont really know what side they are on.

leggeto
12-08-2017, 11:36 AM
Just need to treat this game like any other at that place,they have not changed one bit,I've always put my hood up at the game though to soften the blows from above

Jim44
12-08-2017, 07:17 PM
Did any threats of trouble materialise? ........... among the supporters, I mean, not the Sevco dressing room.