PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: TICKET INFO | LIVINGSTON AT HOME

RSS Bot
11-08-2017, 04:00 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/7777)

Albanian Hibs
11-08-2017, 04:04 PM
Well v Aberdeen charging £10 & £5?? (yes its on tv but still guarenteed a big travelling support)

jeffers
11-08-2017, 04:13 PM
Don't know why it is more expensive than the Ayr game.

LustForLeith
11-08-2017, 04:16 PM
I'm in Philadelphia that might, expect the where to watch the Hibs game in Philadelphia thread.

B.H.F.C
11-08-2017, 04:19 PM

Livi have to agree on pricing so possibly that

Keith_M
11-08-2017, 04:31 PM
Livi have to agree on pricing so possibly that

Maybe also because it's a Quarter Final tie, so they expect greater demand.

lucky
11-08-2017, 04:43 PM
I know we all love our club and want support it financially but I'm beginning to think that we are as big a cash cow as the numpties at the PBS

Billy Whizz
11-08-2017, 04:43 PM
Also taking money from my account over a month before the game starts. Been a really expensive July and August, at least the results are great

Blaster
11-08-2017, 04:58 PM
Prices seem fair for a quarter final tie against a championship club

kaimendhibs
11-08-2017, 05:04 PM
Jeez. Its a cup quarter final. Fair pricing

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

dunfyhibby
11-08-2017, 05:10 PM
I'm in Philadelphia that might, expect the where to watch the Hibs game in Philadelphia thread.

If you are in Philly try the Plough and the Stars on corner of chestnut street and 2nd street. The head barman Jonjo, from Glasgow originally, is a big Celtic fan. If it's on I'm sure he'd show it, or he'd know where to see it. Was there a couple of years ago, great spot!

Keith_M
11-08-2017, 05:27 PM
Jeez. Its a cup quarter final. Fair pricing

:agree:

If you think 20 quid for a QF tie is too much, then don't go.

Onceinawhile
11-08-2017, 05:30 PM

Because it's a round further on in the cup and against a team in a higher division?

hibby6270
11-08-2017, 07:12 PM
Also taking money from my account over a month before the game starts. Been a really expensive July and August, at least the results are great

And maybe another reason why the Auto Cup Top Up doesn't suit everybody?

I'll be at the game but have the grace period up to 4th September to buy my tickets.:greengrin

Given you've committed to buy already, that should be the date the club take cash from your account imo.

madhatter
11-08-2017, 07:29 PM
I know we all love our club and want support it financially but I'm beginning to think that we are as big a cash cow as the numpties at the PBS

:confused: Not sure what the problem is, our club have spent money to get good players in, some of the best players we've had for a while. I agree £20 is a bit steep but if both clubs can't agree then that's it. Plus this is a Quarter Final of a cup so should be a bit more expensive.

Ignoring all of that, our club doesn't have a Sugar Daddy and doesn't get millions per year from Sky and BT. Just so you know, bottom team in EPL get £100m for TV. Each club get approx £80m from the equal share pot. So we are talking about money with no merit...what annoys me a little is, we, in Scotland pay for these companies to strengthen the EPL even more whilst our football gets pennies. Then we squabble about paying a high rate to see a Quarter Final in our own game for the team we support.

Not saying you but - some fans seem to be in the position of "I'll pay for Sky monthly to watch EPL...oh jesus Hibs are wanting £20 for a Cup Quarter Final...that is extortionate!!!". It's annoying and a wee bit funny actually. Hibs get money from nothing whilst everyone subsidizes EPL league with Sky/BT. Then we also ask why our game is so bad...hilarious stuff!

erin go bragh
11-08-2017, 09:24 PM

£20 for a quarter final tie is reasonable. Nobody is begging anyone to go .
So the comparison with their cash cow imo is wrong .

Sir David Gray
11-08-2017, 10:13 PM
Scottish football in general is overpriced but I would say that is the kind of price I would have been expecting for a cup quarter final.

Famous Fiver
12-08-2017, 07:39 AM
I'm with you all the way mad hatter.

I cancelled my sky subscription. I can't justify supporting the life style of these overpaid footballers while I am running about in a 12 year old car and canny afford foreign holidays.

Any spare money I have, I prefer to spend on the Hibs and if it costs me £20 to watch them play a cup quarter final tie, so be it.

I am sure there are many on the western side of the city who would love to have the opportunity to see their team progress in a cup competition. Could someone run their cup records since 2012 past me again, just to cheer me up on a damp Saturday morning?