PDA

View Full Version : What a change...

Captain Trips
11-08-2017, 01:59 PM
.................. to be having to not be able to start some players whom would walk into previous teams.

...................to not having 5/6 loans in, some of which not interested in the club

....................to have leadership from the top the we all seem really happy with.

.................... to signing players we would have been happy if they had been a loan.

.................... to have a manager and MD whom has a real desire to drive this team and club forward to its max.

..................... to IMO have the best squad we could have available on our budget.

.....................to enjoing this journey just now, regardless everything points to good things if not then the clubs done its best.

......................the biggest one, me not being a miserable *******.

18McLevy75
11-08-2017, 02:11 PM
.................. to be having to not be able to start some players whom would walk into previous teams.

...................to not having 5/6 loans in, some of which not interested in the club

....................to have leadership from the top the we all seem really happy with.

.................... to signing players we would have been happy if they had been a loan.

.................... to have a manager and MD whom has a real desire to drive this team and club forward to its max.

..................... to IMO have the best squad we could have available on our budget.

.....................to enjoing this journey just now, regardless everything points to good things if not then the clubs done its best.

......................the biggest one, me not being a miserable *******.Here Here , well said that man .. My sentiments entirely [emoji6] .. And as i dont know you personally it'll be a no comment from me on the mis-*#¿ statement ending yer post 🤣🤣🤣

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Viva_Palmeiras
12-08-2017, 02:35 AM

......................the biggest one, me not being a miserable *******.

spread of goals throughout the team

leadership spread throughout the team.

This for me is credit to recruitment far too often this was sorely lacking in the past. Can't underestimate the benefit.

Remember McPake - leadership qualities but too fragile and leadership seemed to be concentrated / reliant on him.