PDA

View Full Version : Programme sellers

Green Man
09-08-2017, 07:24 PM
We got to the famous five about 5 minutes before kick off last night and I couldn't see any programme sellers, there's usually one near the club shop. Do they all head into the ground before kick off to watch the game?

heretoday
09-08-2017, 10:12 PM
We got to the famous five about 5 minutes before kick off last night and I couldn't see any programme sellers, there's usually one near the club shop. Do they all head into the ground before kick off to watch the game?

There was one outside the ticket office.

Lancs Harp
09-08-2017, 10:16 PM
Got mine outside the ticket office too. Mind you was a good 20 minutes before KO.

Twiglet
09-08-2017, 10:20 PM

They ran out at the east almost 10 minutes before kick off. We walked round and got the last 3 outside the shop. Managed to get the last be we needed at the entrance gate to the west. Definitely sold much quicker than Sat.

Green Man
10-08-2017, 07:27 PM
That explains why there wasn't a seller outside the shop! I'll just need to get there earlier from now on.

SirDavidsNapper
11-08-2017, 01:53 AM
Don't see the point of programmes and never understand why people buy them. Same with food at the games. In for 90 mins but have a need for a pie, chips and a drink. Madness, madness I tell you.