PDA

View Full Version : Pochettino

Keyser Sauzee
09-08-2017, 10:14 AM
On TalkSport now saying his 2 sons are fans of the Edinburgh clubs, 1 supports Hibs the other supports Hearts! Mental.

Thecat23
09-08-2017, 10:16 AM
On TalkSport now saying his 2 sons are fans of the Edinburgh clubs, 1 supports Hibs the other supports Hearts! Mental.

So one is a good guy the other is a ****.

Geo_1875
09-08-2017, 10:16 AM

He should disown the hertz supporter.

Diclonius
09-08-2017, 10:19 AM
Why?

The_Exile
09-08-2017, 10:20 AM
Why?

Think they both study or went to Uni up here.

snooky
09-08-2017, 11:46 AM

I wonder which one paid his fees? :wink:

The_Exile
09-08-2017, 11:51 AM
I wonder which one paid his fees? :wink:

:greengrin I think one paid the fees and the other one borrowed money from himself to pay himself, and then promise to pay the fees when the fees are due but after the fees are scheduled to be paid, but there may be a transaction error when he tries to pay but it's ok cos he only owes the money to himself after all that...............or something like that :agree:

Green Blood
09-08-2017, 12:04 PM
:greengrin I think one paid the fees and the other one borrowed money from himself to pay himself, and then promise to pay the fees when the fees are due but after the fees are scheduled to be paid, but there may be a transaction error when he tries to pay but it's ok cos he only owes the money to himself after all that...............or something like that :agree:

Yeah, one paid the fees and the other allegedly went around Edinburgh with a stolen poppy tin and a knife and had some help from his Lithuanian uncle!

NAE NOOKIE
09-08-2017, 12:10 PM
Never mind speculating about which one is the Hibby ............. This is a foot in the door at Spurs, could we not invite the sane kid up to ER wine & dine him in hospitality and see if he can persuade his dad to let us have a couple of their better fringe players on loan :greengrin

heretoday
09-08-2017, 12:31 PM
That's nice.

snooky
09-08-2017, 12:40 PM
Never mind speculating about which one is the Hibby ............. This is a foot in the door at Spurs, could we not invite the sane kid up to ER wine & dine him in hospitality and see if he can persuade his dad to let us have a couple of their better fringe players on loan :greengrin

Or the other way around? We're abound with talent. :wink:

Hermit Crab
09-08-2017, 12:43 PM
So one is a good guy the other is a ****.

Like the de boar brothers? :greengrin

hibsmad
09-08-2017, 12:57 PM
Was listening when he was on. I rate Pochettino and think he comes across as a likeable guy. Quite funny at times!

It was funny when he spoke about this. Said they are both passionate about Scottish football and watch it on TV. One supports Hibernian and one supports Hearts. Said he doesn't know why and people ask him to explain but he can't.

Colr
09-08-2017, 01:00 PM
Was listening when he was on. I rate Pochettino and think he comes across as a likeable guy. Quite funny at times!

It was funny when he spoke about this. Said they are both passionate about Scottish football and watch it on TV. One supports Hibernian and one supports Hearts. Said he doesn't know why and people ask him to explain but he can't.

One lived in the east of Edinburgh, one on the West.

If they'd been in Glasgow would have been on the basis of religion.

Winston Ingram
09-08-2017, 01:03 PM

I'm pretty sure his kids aren't that old.

Callyballybe
09-08-2017, 03:49 PM
When I first seen the name of the thread I thought "Tell me this bu**er hasn't thrown his name into the hat for Hearts manager as well!"

High-On-Hibs
09-08-2017, 03:56 PM

I can explain it to him. You succeeded with one son and gave up on the other.

jacomo
09-08-2017, 04:16 PM

:agree:

superfurryhibby
09-08-2017, 04:19 PM

He's not that old either.

A strange one. Maybe they visited the capital and were taken by it's charms?

lapsedhibee
09-08-2017, 04:32 PM

21 and 15

therealgavmac
09-08-2017, 04:39 PM
When I first seen the name of the thread I thought "Tell me this bu**er hasn't thrown his name into the hat for Hearts manager as well!"

I was about to post the very same thing........

weecounty hibby
09-08-2017, 07:24 PM
One was obviously dropped on his heid by the midwife and the other supports the Hibees. I've no doubt that hearts will claim that the one who supports them is older and bigger than his brother and was better at school and has more o levels. Wonder if he wears glasses? They could claim the smallest glass curtains in football as well

Joe6-2
09-08-2017, 07:29 PM
he's not that old either.

A strange one. Maybe they visited the capital and were taken by it's charms?

pbs?????

Smartie
09-08-2017, 07:38 PM
He has one son who is handsome, charming, talented and intelligent and studies up here at University.

The other one has 12 fingers, bad breath and came up here to hang about outside primary schools whilst he waits patiently on his chips being ready.

bigwheel
09-08-2017, 09:58 PM
21 and 15

He must have had a kid at a youngish age to have a 21 year old...someone should have advised him to "get off at haymarket" [emoji6]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

hibsbollah
09-08-2017, 10:27 PM

:faf::top marks

hibsbollah
09-08-2017, 10:30 PM
He has one son who is handsome, charming, talented and intelligent and studies up here at University.

The other one has 12 fingers, bad breath and came up here to hang about outside primary schools whilst he waits patiently on his chips being ready.

What are these 'chips' of which you speak:confused: Certainly not something I'm used to seeing at scottish football grounds in the past, perhaps something has changed?

Allant1981
10-08-2017, 07:05 AM
He must have had a kid at a youngish age to have a 21 year old...someone should have advised him to "get off at haymarket" [emoji6]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

not really, he is 45