09-08-2017, 12:28 AM
Very confident aren't they? Will be even sweeter when we win.:flag:

Hermit Crab
09-08-2017, 12:30 AM
Very confident aren't they? Will be even sweeter when we win.:flag:

I hope we take something from the game.

Sweet Left Peg
09-08-2017, 12:30 AM
Wow. I will wake up tomorrow and smile that I'm a Hibee. I have a feeling that they might get a nasty surprise soon...

18Hibee75
09-08-2017, 12:33 AM
Don't think we will be very welcomed on saturday... But f*** em and they're vile support. Really hope we can win this game and shut these cocky huns up.

Sent from my F3211 using Tapatalk

MyJo
09-08-2017, 12:40 AM
It's the complete lack of irony that makes it so hilarious.

NAE NOOKIE
09-08-2017, 12:45 AM
We shouldn't be allowed into Ibrox coz its not safe for them ................ F me, I've heard it all now :faf:

SirDavidsNapper
09-08-2017, 12:46 AM
If Sevco beat us then they are a very good side and will do well this season. That's all I'm saying.

Hermit Crab
09-08-2017, 12:49 AM
If Sevco beat us then they are a very good side and will do well this season. That's all I'm saying.

No, if they beat us they will have gotten their usual iffy penalty or some other decision or we've shat it. Game is not live, no bbc staff allowed in to the game, they will get away with a lot more on the park this Saturday.

snooky
09-08-2017, 01:23 AM
First time in my life I've been called a 'taig'.
I looked it up on Wiki. Apparently it comes from a Gaelic word meaning Poet or Philosopher. I must admit I'm quite chuffed, especially when the compliment comes from such a knowledgeable source.

:greengrin

edinburghhibee
09-08-2017, 01:23 AM
The fact that thread turns into an argument between themselves is brilliant. One poster even wants us to win! 🤣

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hermit Crab
09-08-2017, 01:37 AM
The fact that thread turns into an argument between themselves is brilliant. One poster even wants us to win! 🤣

Yeah, he wants Pedro sacked already! :faf:

Baader
09-08-2017, 01:48 AM
Sure The Record will be reporting before Saturday that Simon Murray and Stokes are on the verge of signing for "someone else" ... :yawn:

SRHibs
09-08-2017, 01:50 AM
It's weird having such a feeling of importance in a league game. Don't get me wrong, they're all important games, but last season there were no weekend-makers like Rangers/Hearts. Let's **** them!

dmc1875
09-08-2017, 03:05 AM
Well there you go Neil just get some of that thread posted on the wall in the changing room

Hermit Crab
09-08-2017, 03:43 AM
Well there you go Neil just get some of that thread posted on the wall in the changing room

:agree:

kaimendhibs
09-08-2017, 04:46 AM
What a classy bunch. 🤢🤢

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Jones28
09-08-2017, 05:25 AM
They really are the most vile collection of "people".

NthCarolinaHibs
09-08-2017, 06:15 AM
Wonderful that they have worked out a few songs that the Hibs fans will sing...us,on the other hand, will have no idea of the context of their "songs"..🤔

Fuzzywuzzy
09-08-2017, 06:19 AM
I reckon a late penalty for them with a red card for one our defenders (later rescinded on appeal).

I've asked a few what 'We Are The People' actually means and they can't answer as they have no idea.

NORTHERNHIBBY
09-08-2017, 06:22 AM
Amongst all that puerile filth there is one post which has been edited because it isn't formatted properly. Be racists and bigots as long as you type it correctly.

Phil MaGlass
09-08-2017, 06:23 AM
Loved the bit below,,,

They had people camping outside there ground overnight for tickets. And they clubs says they don't need us! ****ing into them rangers 🔴⚪️🔵

yir right we dont f,n need yis.

Thecat23
09-08-2017, 06:29 AM
Anyone going should film how bad the Huns fans are are get it all over social media. Including papers etc. Believe me Hibs fans will be battered with coins, lighters anything they can throw.

Even worse when we take the 3 points it will destroy them and they'll completely lose the plot.

dalgetybayhibee
09-08-2017, 06:30 AM
I looked it up on Wiki. Apparently it comes from a Gaelic word meaning Poet or Philosopher. I must admit I'm quite chuffed, especially when the compliment comes from such a knowledgeable source.

Think this is more like them taken from the Oxford dictonary

offensive
(chiefly in Northern Ireland) a derogatory term for a Catholic or Irish nationalist.

Argylehibby
09-08-2017, 06:39 AM
Anyone going should film how bad the Huns fans are are get it all over social media. Including papers etc. Believe me Hibs fans will be battered with coins, lighters anything they can throw.

Even worse when we take the 3 points it will destroy them and they'll completely lose the plot.

Rangers have got some top quality cctv now that will allow them to identify anyone causing bother easily. It will definitely be pointing at our fans but supposedly at their fans on either side of us. Let's see how many get lifted from their end though.

Thecat23
09-08-2017, 06:54 AM
Rangers have got some top quality cctv now that will allow them to identify anyone causing bother easily. It will definitely be pointing at our fans but supposedly at their fans on either side of us. Let's see how many get lifted from their end though.

They will ignore anything those twats do and firmly focus on us no doubt.

Sir David Gray
09-08-2017, 07:18 AM
They don't seem to like us very much eh?

Good! :greengrin

I really hope we do them on Saturday.

RoxburghHibs
09-08-2017, 07:21 AM
They will ignore anything those twats do and firmly focus on us no doubt.

Agreed and this is why we need to film their vile fans.

The Rangers = Scotland's cancer

Joe6-2
09-08-2017, 07:43 AM
The language and bile is disgusting

Betty Boop
09-08-2017, 07:53 AM
Agreed and this is why we need to film their vile fans.

The Rangers = Scotland's cancer

Film their fans ? Are you not going to watch the match like ?

Bostonhibby
09-08-2017, 07:55 AM
They cried and they surrendered

And they stood idly by

Some shouted a bit, then walked away as they let their old team die.

Since90+2
09-08-2017, 07:58 AM
They let their club die.

WeeRussell
At least they acknowledged that our fans will be singing for 90 mins plus injury time ;)

I'll be disappointed if we don't get at least something from Saturday.. and not just because of the horrible club that they are.

Thecat23

Before, halftime, fulltime when we are getting pelted. Be plenty time to get them on camera without missing the action on the park. They are the **** of the earth!

Albanian Hibs
09-08-2017, 08:06 AM
They really are still hurting 😂 And David Gray is now a baldy hair transplant junky???

Cant wait to beat them again.

The_Todd
09-08-2017, 08:06 AM
What a cesspit of a forum. It's like JKB without the censorship. Utterly vile.

McD
09-08-2017, 08:18 AM
They really are still hurting 😂 And David Gray is now a baldy hair transplant junky???

Cant wait to beat them again.

I thought that was a reference to Whittaker, they don't like him since he exercised his legal right to not be TUPE'd over the newco

Albanian Hibs
09-08-2017, 08:22 AM
I thought that was a reference to Whittaker, they don't like him since he exercised his legal right to not be TUPE'd over the newco

Forgot about Whittaker!! They hate him eh?

The_Todd
09-08-2017, 08:25 AM
Forgot about Whittaker!! They hate him eh?

They hate everyone. Angriest group of ********s on the planet.

Thecat23
09-08-2017, 08:28 AM
They hate everyone. Angriest group of ********s on the planet.

They really are filled with just pure hate and anger. Worst fans by a mile!

we are hibs
09-08-2017, 08:32 AM
hope every hibs fan going through gives it big licks to those disgusting, vile, bigoted tramps. sing for 90 minutes and make sure they are reminded of the cup final. ****bags, every last one of them.

Ilovehibs
09-08-2017, 08:34 AM
Will HibsTV have cameras there?
Suspect we will need our own official footage for evidence of referee wrongdoing and general Hun foulplay.

Hope the Hibbies going through all get home safe after watching a Hibernian victory.

SlickShoes
09-08-2017, 08:41 AM
You would think they are having an amazing pre-season and didn't just squeak past murderwell.

I really hope we thump them, our players are good enough so if they want it on the day it's there for the taking.

frazeHFC
09-08-2017, 08:59 AM
I can't wait to see their horrible wee faces absolutely raging when we're giving it big licks that we won the cup in 2016, and they've still never won one.

ahibby
09-08-2017, 10:51 AM
So our game on Saturday against the Tax Dodgers is already sold out. I wonder where they get the Junkies idea from, perhaps they live in the past and I fully understand if they do, I mean let's face it their old club has all the history but this new one has done nowt and will do nowt for the foreseeable. I accept being a Hibs Junkie though, I'm definitely a junkie when it comes to Hibs, simply can't get enough!

Keith_M
09-08-2017, 10:55 AM
If there was a social media site containing such a level of bigotry and hatred that wasn't associated with The Rangers, the MSM would be all over it by now.

Can you imagine if those comments referred to Black People, Asians or Jews? Yet somehow their sectarian filth is not only immune to criticism, it's not even spoken about.

JimBHibees
09-08-2017, 11:03 AM
If there was a social media site containing such a level of bigotry and hatred that wasn't associated with The Rangers, the MSM would be all over it by now.

Can you imagine if those comments referred to Black People, Asians or Jews? Yet somehow their sectarian filth is not only immune to criticism, it's not even spoken about.

Nail on head totally unacceptable in this day and age. Shameful really/

NAE NOOKIE
09-08-2017, 12:04 PM

This

Its one thing having football banter, but that site goes way way beyond that. The language allowed is disgusting on a site that I've no doubt kids look at and the sectarian bile if reproduced in paper form for public consumption would almost certainly draw the attention of police Scotland, or at least you would hope so.

In all honesty you learn all you need to know about them when you look at their attitude to us following the cup final. There were thousands of Hibs fans on the pitch, out of which a few did indeed act like assholes .... but that was a few out of thousands. Unlike them we do not have a reputation for causing trouble and disruption everywhere we go .... Hibs fans don't shame Scotland when we go abroad, Hibs have 'never' as far as I'm aware been punished by UEFA as a result of our fans throwing missiles or indulging in religious bigotry.

When you have a set of fans infamous for their inability to behave like normal human beings wherever they go, including their own stadium, they are going to jump on any chance they get to point the finger at others and that's what is happening here, made all the more fortuitous to them in that its a club they hate anyway and they know the feeling is mutual.

There is nothing wrong with a bitter football rivalry, its what makes the football world go round. But how that rivalry manifests itself is what separates too many ( not all ) of their 'fans?' from the rest of us ...... every insult thrown at us is based on a backward 17th century take on the world where anybody in green is seen as a fenian bassa and a 'taig' ..... an insult that 90% of folk from the east of Scotland would need to Google to find out what it means ...... Its folk like them who have been holding Scottish football back for decades, they might claim to 'love the Gers' but they sure as hell hate the game of football.

I'm reminded of the stairs at Hampden before the 2nd replay of the 1979 Scottish cup final .... as I was about to climb the stairs a scruffy wee nyaff of about 10 years old took a draw on his fag looked the 19 year old Nae Nookie square in the eye and said "F***k the Virgin Mary" ..... The attitude doesn't seem to be very different now .... what bloody hope is there for them?

They are a boil on the arse of the beautiful game, as they will no doubt go out of their way to prove this Saturday.

1875STEVE
09-08-2017, 12:10 PM
That thread....

1. Because folk are camping out for tickets, it means we "need" them.

2. Because we have sold out it means they are NOT a new club. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

poolman
09-08-2017, 12:16 PM
Oft! :greengrin

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/topic/309399-junkies-game-sold-out/

What a nice family oriented site that is

NAE NOOKIE
09-08-2017, 12:16 PM
That thread....

1. Because folk are camping out for tickets, it means we "need" them.

2. Because we have sold out it means they are NOT a new club. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Yeh, that made me laugh as well ...... Can there be a club anywhere in world football with more arrogant, not to say deluded, assholes following it? :faf:

portyhibernian
09-08-2017, 12:20 PM
Yeh, that made me laugh as well ...... Can there be a club anywhere in world football with more arrogant, not to say deluded, assholes following it? :faf:

I can think of one that would give them a run for their money!

Diclonius
09-08-2017, 12:22 PM
If you ever think that sectarianism at Rangers is limited to a small section of their support, simply pop over to RangersMedia or Follow Follow. Unrestricted, up-front sectarian language and rhetoric. It's institutionalised.

It's amazing that these people still exist in 21st century Scotland.

Curly1875
09-08-2017, 12:32 PM
'Can't wait to get in about these c****.

Horrible club from chairman, the manager to their ****ing baldy hair transplant **** of a right back.'

Not bitter at all about that last minute goal are they :greengrin

frazeHFC
09-08-2017, 12:32 PM
Cammy Laidlaw
Cammy Laidlaw @Cameron_Laidlaw
I want to see Hibs fans lying unconscious outside the away end on Saturday. I despise those spoon burning junkie *******s

Lovely :shocked:

Sean1875
09-08-2017, 12:33 PM
Cammy Laidlaw
Cammy Laidlaw @Cameron_Laidlaw
I want to see Hibs fans lying unconscious outside the away end on Saturday. I despise those spoon burning junkie *******s

Lovely :shocked:

They really are a complete bunch of weirdos. **** me.

Hermit Crab
09-08-2017, 12:41 PM
With all the threats of violence, bigotry and sectarian hate on there why have authorities not picked up on it? :confused: Perhaps one of our resident law experts can explain if anything can be done about that

snooky
09-08-2017, 12:42 PM
With all the threats of violence, bigotry and sectarian hate on there why have authorities not picked up on it? :confused:

You've kinda answered your own question there, unfortunately.

NAE NOOKIE
09-08-2017, 12:56 PM
I can think of one that would give them a run for their money!

Aye that's true ... Their utterly delusional view on their clubs place in the football firmament is at least on a par with that of their west coast cousins, but at least even their site draws the line at sectarianism.

emerald green
09-08-2017, 01:07 PM
Oft! :greengrin

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/topic/309399-junkies-game-sold-out/

The first poster on there - location Edinburgh. :rolleyes:

Hermit Crab
09-08-2017, 01:41 PM

Aye its horrendous eh.

marinello59
09-08-2017, 01:52 PM

Spot on. It's shameful that hate filled cesspit is allowed to continue operating.

NAE NOOKIE
09-08-2017, 01:53 PM

Yeh .... if there was ever a totally inappropriate use of a word in the English language it would be the use of the word 'LOYAL' on the flags of The Rangers supporters.

Edinburgh 'loyal'
Ayr 'loyal'
Dundee 'loyal'
Dumfries 'loyal'
Motherwell 'loyal'
etc etc

How can you ignore the fact that your own town has a professional team you can support to go glory hunting and refer to yourself as 'loyal' with regard to anything.

JimBHibees
09-08-2017, 01:56 PM
Yeh .... if there was ever a totally inappropriate use of a word in the English language it would be the use of the word 'LOYAL' on the flags of The Rangers supporters.

Edinburgh 'loyal'
Ayr 'loyal'
Dundee 'loyal'
Dumfries 'loyal'
Motherwell 'loyal'
etc etc

How can you ignore the fact that your own town has a professional team you can support to go glory hunting and refer to yourself as 'loyal' with regard to anything.

Good point how about Gala loyal. :greengrin

RoxburghHibs
09-08-2017, 02:16 PM

I don't have a ticket so neither. :cb

Baw187
09-08-2017, 02:24 PM
This is a huge game for us so early in the season. A win here ([emoji1317][emoji1317][emoji1317][emoji1317]) would really set down a marker for us and would knock any kind of optimism out of their horrible fans. It could have a huge impact on them and would make them totally apoplectic.

Our players should be very confident going in to this match and make sure they apply themselves properly to get the result we are more than capable of.

DCI Gene Hunt
09-08-2017, 02:25 PM
What a vile website.

Are there not meant to be laws against this sort of thing? I thought Police Scotland made a big noise about cracking down on this sort of nonsense online a few years ago? Or is the law scared of Rangers fans?

Baw187
09-08-2017, 02:26 PM
I see Hibs are 4/1 on Betfair at the moment. Reckon that will come in over the next few days but a decent price.

HIBERNIAN-0762
09-08-2017, 02:35 PM
Like WOW! I only got halfway down page two and cut off, what moronic anus runs this website? and isn't it funny how another ****my website is almost identical?

**** of the earth team and supporters.

Geo_1875
09-08-2017, 02:41 PM
When the media are so quick to pick up on any "story" on here and print it as gospel I'm amazed that none of the crap on OF forums makes it into the News.

TheSouthMoroccan
09-08-2017, 02:42 PM
I've had a wee look at the Hibs thread on follow follow, they really don't like us very much and seem very keen to on dishing out a doing both on and off the park. What's interesting is that they think we are weaker without Jason, when in fact in all the evidence to date is that we might actually be stronger with a Murray, Stokes and Boyle front line. Its going to be very very sweet if we turn them over.

High-On-Hibs
09-08-2017, 02:58 PM
We pumped them time and time again at Ibrox (sorry... "them" being their previous) when we weren't expecting to beat them. Now we are expecting to beat them. Let's give them a showing.

Hibrandenburg
09-08-2017, 03:00 PM
For the first time in as long as I care to remember we're actually going through there with a team that should beat them instead of a team that's in with a shout. Sure we've turned them over on their own turf before but this time it's different, this time I actually believe that anyt hing other than a win will be a disappointment.

High-On-Hibs
09-08-2017, 03:14 PM
Just took a quick peek over there. Wish I hadn't.

https://i.stack.imgur.com/pWlpW.gif

Baw187
09-08-2017, 03:28 PM
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/rangers-fan-slams-spoon-burning-10957469.amp

Sean1875
09-08-2017, 03:35 PM
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/rangers-fan-slams-spoon-burning-10957469.amp

Sums up that rag that they're actually giving that wee rodent the attention he wants and creating an article about his tweet. Embarassing.

Baw187
09-08-2017, 03:36 PM
Sums up that rag that they're actually giving that wee rodent the attention he wants and creating an article about his tweet. Embarassing.

Totally. Why is it even a story if not to insight bad feelings between the fans.

jgl07
09-08-2017, 03:38 PM

Edinburgh 'loyal'
Ayr 'loyal'
Dundee 'loyal'
Dumfries 'loyal'
Motherwell 'loyal'
etc etc

Glory hunting?

With Sevco?

Shurely shome mishtake!

ancient hibee
09-08-2017, 03:44 PM
With all the threats of violence, bigotry and sectarian hate on there why have authorities not picked up on it? :confused: Perhaps one of our resident law experts can explain if anything can be done about that

Police Scotland is far too busy looking for Hibs fans on the pitch at Hampden to bother about such minor matters.

Pete
09-08-2017, 03:44 PM

A non story that only serves to add to the inevitable bad atmosphere.

Any serious trouble or intimidation and we should cut their allocation to the minimum amount. 400 tickets for them and that's it.

09-08-2017, 04:18 PM

Daily Record has picked up on it.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/rangers-fan-slams-spoon-burning-10957469

Rangers fan slams 'spoon burning junkie b*****d' Hibs fans and wants to see rivals 'lying unconscious' at Saturday's matchThe vile tweet was was slapped down by rival fans who called the poster a 'keyboard warrior'.

A Rangers supporter has taken to Twitter to accuse Hibernian (http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/all-about/hibernian-fc) fans of being 'spoon burning junkie b******s' ahead of the teams' clash at Ibrox on Saturday.
The poster @Cameron_Laidlaw also said he "despised" the rival fans and said he wanted to "see Hibs fans lying unconscious outside the away end on Saturday".

The post has been retweeted dozens of times and has attracted over 200 'likes'.

However, the poster was mocked by Hibs fans, who accused him of being a "keyboard warrior" and a "rocket".

Another Hibs fan said the Rangers supporter was a "dafty" and it wouldn't be long before he went back to school at the end of the holidays.

Another going by the moniker @the_radge said the only way Hibs fans would get knocked out would be "down to the overpowering smell of BO from your manky fans".

Rangers (http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/all-about/rangers-fc) host the Edinburgh side at 3pm with both sides looking to build on their winning start to the season.

It's the clubs' first encounter Hibs beat Rangers in the Scottish Cup Final last year, an occasion marred by unsavoury scenes after the full-time whistle.

Iggy Pope
09-08-2017, 04:26 PM

Might be covered elsewhere but no one should take offence at being called a taig or fenian. World would be a better place were we all so qualified.

09-08-2017, 04:27 PM
They are absolutely vile. I see the threats to hibs fans has already started over on twitter, one boy hoping he sees "hibs fans lying conconious outside the away stand".

They are absolutely foaming at the mouth at the mere mention of hibs, they clearly are still hurting from the cup final. Absolutely delighted that we have caused uncontrollable levels of seethe in them and their hurt is strong but in all seriousness be careful through there on saturday folks, those ****ing animals will stop at nothing and they are hell bent on getting revenge (they still think think they did no wrong on the pitch at hampden that day, herocially protecting players from the big bad hibees and all that guff !).

Vile, vile dregs of society that support that poisonous, toxic club.

The Leith Dutch
09-08-2017, 05:02 PM

There was a piece in one of the papers (the Herald maybe) a few years back when they signed Daly.
They were making light of some of the abuse he was copping from the huns and the fact that he wasn't welcome in the local chippy as a Catholic.

It was written as a puff piece basically but the thing that was striking was that if you went through the article and did what you suggest and made it about a black player say it would be completely and utterly unacceptable.

NAE NOOKIE
09-08-2017, 05:23 PM
Good point how about Gala loyal. :greengrin

Oi .... Edinburgh born and partly bred mate ..... anyway, Gala is Hibs / Hearts territory IMO .... though we do have an enormous amount of glory hunters same as everywhere else :greengrin

SirDavidsNapper
09-08-2017, 05:27 PM
They are absolutely vile. I see the threats to hibs fans has already started over on twitter, one boy hoping he sees "hibs fans lying conconious outside the away stand".

They are absolutely foaming at the mouth at the mere mention of hibs, they clearly are still hurting from the cup final. Absolutely delighted that we have caused uncontrollable levels of seethe in them and their hurt is strong but in all seriousness be careful through there on saturday folks, those ****ing animals will stop at nothing and they are hell bent on getting revenge (they still think think they did no wrong on the pitch at hampden that day, herocially protecting players from the big bad hibees and all that guff !).

Vile, vile dregs of society that support that poisonous, toxic club.

It will always hurt them. They thought all they had to do was turn up to win their first major trophy...they're still waiting.

blaikie
09-08-2017, 05:31 PM

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/rangers-fan-slams-spoon-burning-10957469

Rangers fan slams 'spoon burning junkie b*****d' Hibs fans and wants to see rivals 'lying unconscious' at Saturday's matchThe vile tweet was was slapped down by rival fans who called the poster a 'keyboard warrior'.

A Rangers supporter has taken to Twitter to accuse Hibernian (http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/all-about/hibernian-fc) fans of being 'spoon burning junkie b******s' ahead of the teams' clash at Ibrox on Saturday.
The poster @Cameron_Laidlaw also said he "despised" the rival fans and said he wanted to "see Hibs fans lying unconscious outside the away end on Saturday".

However, the poster was mocked by Hibs fans, who accused him of being a "keyboard warrior" and a "rocket".

Another Hibs fan said the Rangers supporter was a "dafty" and it wouldn't be long before he went back to school at the end of the holidays.

Another going by the moniker @the_radge said the only way Hibs fans would get knocked out would be "down to the overpowering smell of BO from your manky fans".

Rangers (http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/all-about/rangers-fc) host the Edinburgh side at 3pm with both sides looking to build on their winning start to the season.

It's the clubs' first encounter Hibs beat Rangers in the Scottish Cup Final last year, an occasion marred by unsavoury scenes after the full-time whistle.

Get the feeling the DR are putting it down to high jinx rather than anything else, If it was Hibs fans threatening Rangers fans it would be turnt into something a bit more ....

emerald green
09-08-2017, 05:46 PM
Aye its horrendous eh.

It is indeed. It's sad and disappointing.

Hibs have some supporters from Glasgow, but they are very few and far between I suspect.

On the other hand, the Ibrox club (and Celtic) have dozens, if not hundreds/thousands, of supporters who were born, raised, work, and have lived in Edinburgh all of their lives. Most of them, I would hazard a guess, will have absolutely no connection with Glasgow whatsoever.

I can only conclude therefore that their reasons for choosing to "support" these particular clubs are..... 1) they want to be associated with a club which regularly "wins things" (by fair means or foul in the case of the Ibrox club) i.e. glory hunting; and/or 2) their support is based on sectarian reasons.

Sir David Gray
09-08-2017, 05:49 PM
There was a piece in one of the papers (the Herald maybe) a few years back when they signed Daly.
They were making light of some of the abuse he was copping from the huns and the fact that he wasn't welcome in the local chippy as a Catholic.

It was written as a puff piece basically but the thing that was striking was that if you went through the article and did what you suggest and made it about a black player say it would be completely and utterly unacceptable.

I know someone who used to disregard any goals that Daly scored for them as he couldn't tolerate the fact that a Roman Catholic from the Republic of Ireland had signed for his team. He point blank refused to recognise any contribution that Daly made in a Rangers strip.

Very sad existence.

09-08-2017, 05:51 PM
It will always hurt them. They thought all they had to do was turn up to win their first major trophy...they're still waiting.

Yep, the seethe and the utter rage they have been filled with since that day is on new levels even for them. I love it :greengrin

Captain Trips
09-08-2017, 05:58 PM
Pure and simple we will be ripping them a new arse. They will be turning to junk after we rip them, some of them might be unconscious outside wishing they hadnt seen the gubbing.

Captain Trips
09-08-2017, 06:05 PM
Oh and mon the Pars

jacomo
09-08-2017, 06:05 PM
hope every hibs fan going through gives it big licks to those disgusting, vile, bigoted tramps. sing for 90 minutes and make sure they are reminded of the cup final. ****bags, every last one of them.

The mere presence of Hibs fans will be considered extreme provocation and cause them to spew hatred.

They just can't help themselves.

SanFranHibs
09-08-2017, 06:06 PM
Pure and simple we will be ripping them a new arse. They will be turning to junk after we rip them, some of them might be unconscious outside wishing they hadnt seen the gubbing.

Without wishing to get carried away, I kind of agree with you.

This is not some of the old Hibs teams/managers, scared to visit Ibrox, playing a defensive game.

I can't see us not scoring. If our defence is strong then I think we win by 2 or 3. With Stokes in the team we already have a 2 goal cushion :greengrin

Certainly not scared of them.

:flag::flag:

allezsauzee
09-08-2017, 06:09 PM
I hope we take something from the game.

Way to set our expectations nice and low! They are pish. I'll be disappointed if this isn't another another glorious 3-0 win for the mighty cabbage.

Captain Trips
09-08-2017, 06:10 PM

This is not some of the old Hibs teams/managers, scared to visit Ibrox, playing a defensive game.

I can't see us not scoring. If our defence is strong then I think we win by 2 or 3. With Stokes in the team we already have a 2 goal cushion :greengrin

No fear, best defence options in years, great mix of midfielders, dangerous forwards.

I fear nobody.

emerald green
09-08-2017, 06:18 PM
No fear, best defence options in years, great mix of midfielders, dangerous forwards.

I fear nobody.

The bit in bold. I do. The ones we have most to fear are the referee and his "assistants". As per usual.

If Hibs get a fair and strong referee they've got a good chance of taking something from the game.

Can anyone on this forum ever remember a Rangers player being sent off against Hibs at Ibrox?

givescotlandfreedom
09-08-2017, 06:20 PM
The fact we are so hated by one of, if not the, most foul and poisonous institution sadly blighting this country is a glowing testimony to our support. I wonder how much Sevco's statements after the final have further fueled their hatred of us leading to multiple threats of violence towards our small and heavily outnumbered support on Saturday.

Deansy
09-08-2017, 06:22 PM

Rangers fan slams 'spoon burning junkie b*****d' Hibs fans and wants to see rivals 'lying unconscious' at Saturday's match

The vile tweet was was slapped down by rival fans who called the poster a 'keyboard warrior'.

Unsurprisingly, clicking on the link or the headline now gets you an -

Sorry...We can't find the page you requested
So it'll either be a technical issue or the result of a phone call from Traynor to the 'Daily Rectum's sports-editor - I know which one of the two my money's on :wink:

Sir David Gray
09-08-2017, 06:22 PM

I think we have a chance on Saturday but I would just counter that by saying they only lost three league games at Ibrox last season and two of those losses were against Celtic with the other loss against Aberdeen.

They aren't easy to beat at home and we'll need to be at our best to win.

High-On-Hibs
09-08-2017, 06:23 PM
Can anyone on this forum ever remember a Rangers player being sent off against Hibs at Ibrox?

Recall Halliday being sent off against us at Ibrox a couple of seasons ago. Would never happen in the premiership though.

Souter96Mac
09-08-2017, 06:27 PM
Recall Halliday being sent off against us at Ibrox a couple of seasons ago. Would never happen in the premiership though.

And was that not later rescinded, or did Fyvie not get a ban/fine for simulation?

Joe6-2
09-08-2017, 06:36 PM

Can't see this? Do I want too?

Baw187
09-08-2017, 06:36 PM
Can't see this? Do I want too?

Probably not. Someone else has quoted it later in the thread anyway.

James70
09-08-2017, 06:50 PM

That will be the Daily Rag's editorial today published under a pseudonym to avoid legal action. Wouldn't put anything past that joke of a paper.

Vault Boy
09-08-2017, 06:52 PM
Horrible club with vile fans. We'll pump them.

rcarter1
09-08-2017, 08:29 PM

I agree. I cant see us folding or being over-run. They may win, but they will need to be good. Totally unafraid of going to Ibrox.

GreenNWhiteArmy
09-08-2017, 09:09 PM

Quality comment from @The_Radge - if you're on here... take a bow mate

MichaelTheCelt
09-08-2017, 09:23 PM
Huns get Thistle away. A chance for them to go back to the place last season where they conquered the world and relive that momentous afternoon in Maryhill.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oz5H6LS1grI

The_Horde
09-08-2017, 09:51 PM

Not one mention of ye sectarianism though. Can't help but feel the DR just want to spread the word instead of doing something about this.

silverhibee
09-08-2017, 10:58 PM
The mere presence of Hibs fans will be considered extreme provocation and cause them to spew hatred.

They just can't help themselves.

Yip, Glasgow Polis will want revenge for us taking over Hampden and making mugs of them :greengrin

As for the knuckle draggers, think some (mainly majority) see this as a war for them, wish i was going but hey ho, it will be nothing like what we have witnessed in the past, the vile poison will ooze from them on Saturday from the 3 stands and home dug out, they f***ing hate us.

CathroMustStay
09-08-2017, 11:10 PM

Bang on the money.

I've read quite a few Scottish football forums, whether it's Pie & Bovril or the main ones relating to us, the tims, the yams, the huns, sheep etc.

But while Kerrydalestreet has a higher proportion of roasters in comparison to pretty much every 'non old firm' forum, I've never read such unfiltered bigotry & cretinous knuckle dragging bile than I have on Sevco media. Truly sickening to think human beings, even in the context of online anonymity, in 21st century Scottish society walk around with such warped and regressive outlooks.

monktonharp
09-08-2017, 11:41 PM

:greengrinnow now, your only a diet taig

SirDavidsNapper
10-08-2017, 03:04 AM
Best leaving the orks to it. Vile forum, vile people, vile club.

GreenLake
10-08-2017, 03:27 AM
Ibrox - Scotland's Bordo Poniente.

Brizo
10-08-2017, 05:44 AM
They really haven't moved on since the 1970s! While there's only a few overtly sectarian comments on their thread the fact that no one challenges them is the most telling thing. The ones who let the comments go unchallenged are just as complicit as the ones that make them.
I'm also raging at the term "second rate taig".I'm a first rate taig from a long line of Coogate and Tron Square first rate taigs !

NadeAteMyLunch!
10-08-2017, 06:09 AM
Sub humans.

What's with their constant junkie chat as well? When I was through for the Petrofac cup game we had some wee Ned, in his shell suit Bob attire, fake Burberry cap and teeth like a row of condemned flats, screaming junkies at us and patting his arm for literally 120 minutes. They simply don't do irony.

SirDavidsNapper
10-08-2017, 06:39 AM
Sub humans.

What's with their constant junkie chat as well? When I was through for the Petrofac cup game we had some wee Ned, in his shell suit Bob attire, fake Burberry cap and teeth like a row of condemned flats, screaming junkies at us and patting his arm for literally 120 minutes. They simply don't do irony.

They're too thick to realise their bigoted club is situated in Govan. Like you say, they don't do irony.

Craig_in_Prague
10-08-2017, 07:16 AM
Tavernier will be waking up in a cold sweat on Friday night.

Quietly confident we're going to give them a brutal afternoon. Gonna be fun.

Stokesy's on fire
10-08-2017, 07:28 AM
You have to admire their ability to talk more ***** than the hearts fans...

Onion
10-08-2017, 08:00 AM
I've had a wee look at the Hibs thread on follow follow, they really don't like us very much and seem very keen to on dishing out a doing both on and off the park. What's interesting is that they think we are weaker without Jason, when in fact in all the evidence to date is that we might actually be stronger with a Murray, Stokes and Boyle front line. Its going to be very very sweet if we turn them over.

Hibs have become the main hate focus of The Rangers and their vile fans as Celtic are in a completely different league to them. Anything they aimed at Celtic is firmly rammed down their throat every time they play. With Hibs, they at least have a chance of actually winning a football match !

It's akin, in financial terms, to Hibs fans hating Ayr United😊 Sad !

Smartie
10-08-2017, 08:14 AM

As distasteful as some of it is, does an exchange between rival fans on social media in advance of a football game REALLY count as news in this day and age?

hibbydog
10-08-2017, 08:29 AM
I found the rangers media forum a really entertaining read. Their seethe and bitterness towards us is really satisfying.

They are STILL really hurting about the cup final. I guess in the same way that we are still loving it.

And they're still mortified that they let their club die and they now support a 2012 tribute act.

A win on Saturday would be brilliant, I'd also take a point. BUT.... they still can't get over the fact that our best ever result was achieved against them on 21.05.16 in the sweetest style. They'll never take that away from us.

So GIRFUY Sevco !!!!

Is It On....
10-08-2017, 10:21 AM
James Richardson's intro to his new podcast:

"...and we talk about PSG, who like Rangers, had naymar money"

Ha ha ha..

Lancs Harp
10-08-2017, 10:23 AM
Cant say that I've ever read any of Rangers forums or message boards. Reading this thread I think I'll keep it that way.

18McLevy75
10-08-2017, 10:28 AM
Very confident aren't they? Will be even sweeter when we win.:flag:The hatred and bile is disgusting ... But not in the least surprised or shocked, At least we'll be singing about a victory thats relevant to the sport of football and not religious bigotry and hatred .. They really are a loathsome species [emoji1316][emoji1184][emoji1316] GGTTH!

SeanWilson
10-08-2017, 10:39 AM
PC has his hibs press conference at 12pm on sky.... sure to be a smug, arrogant laugh.

Monopolyguy
10-08-2017, 02:44 PM
**** them. Weirdo's, every single one of them.

hibsbollah
10-08-2017, 03:45 PM
The bookies really favour the Huns. I just don't get it :dunno: I'm fairly confident of going there and winning, they're nothing. 7/1 Hibs halftime and full time and 8/1 Hibs win with both teams scoring, caught my eye.

lyonhibs
10-08-2017, 04:14 PM
It is indeed. It's sad and disappointing.

Hibs have some supporters from Glasgow, but they are very few and far between I suspect.

On the other hand, the Ibrox club (and Celtic) have dozens, if not hundreds/thousands, of supporters who were born, raised, work, and have lived in Edinburgh all of their lives. Most of them, I would hazard a guess, will have absolutely no connection with Glasgow whatsoever.

I can only conclude therefore that their reasons for choosing to "support" these particular clubs are..... 1) they want to be associated with a club which regularly "wins things" (by fair means or foul in the case of the Ibrox club) i.e. glory hunting; and/or 2) their support is based on sectarian reasons.

Or c) as in the case of 1 of my groomsmen and best mates, their family have supported Rangers or Celtic for generations and have Weedgie roots.

chinaman
10-08-2017, 04:41 PM
**** them. Weirdo's, every single one of them.

Aye xxxx the cowards.
Hope there disgusting team dies AGAIN too

jgl07
10-08-2017, 04:51 PM
The bookies really favour the Huns. I just don't get it :dunno: I'm fairly confident of going there and winning, they're nothing. 7/1 Hibs halftime and full time and 8/1 Hibs win with both teams scoring, caught my eye.
The bookies simply reflect what bets are being placed.

There must be plenty of deluded Huns backing them Sevco at crap odds.

maturehibby
10-08-2017, 04:58 PM
Just hope John Beaton is not one if their non 'de plumes

emerald green
10-08-2017, 07:33 PM
Or c) as in the case of 1 of my groomsmen and best mates, their family have supported Rangers or Celtic for generations and have Weedgie roots.

Yes, but as I indicated in my previous post, I think your groomsman and best mates probably fall into a substantial minority.

Many of them (Old Firm fans) have no connection with Glasgow whatsoever. I grew up with quite a few of them in Edinburgh. They had no family ties with Glasgow at all. None of them.

Hermit Crab
10-08-2017, 07:36 PM
Just hope John Beaton is not one if their non 'de plumes

He's a self confessed season ticket holder.

emerald green
10-08-2017, 07:43 PM
He's a self confessed season ticket holder.

Surely not Brother Beaton. :rolleyes:

Carheenlea
10-08-2017, 08:51 PM
Yes, but as I indicated in my previous post, I think your groomsman and best mates probably fall into a substantial minority.

Many of them (Old Firm fans) have no connection with Glasgow whatsoever. I grew up with quite a few of them in Edinburgh. They had no family ties with Glasgow at all. None of them.

There are a few old firm TV watchers/result followers in my home town in the borders who even adopt Glasgow accents despite being born and bred borderers - freaks.

Big_Franck
10-08-2017, 08:57 PM
There are a few old firm TV watchers/result followers in my home town in the borders who even adopt Glasgow accents despite being born and bred borderers - freaks.

What kind of nutjob does that?! Fair enough if you were inflicted with a west coast accent from growing up there but to fake a weegie accent?! That's odd, odd behaviour even by sevco/celtc standards.

My money's on 3-1 Hibs. Easy.

LancsHibs
10-08-2017, 09:37 PM
Wow the hatred and bile on that match day thread is unreal, promoting and wishing for violence against Hibs supporters and players. They really are sick, weard, twisted people! Seriously those Hibs fans going on Saturday really do need to watch their backs. Please Hibs just win this and put these ****bags back in their box.

18Hibee75
10-08-2017, 10:08 PM
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/rangers-fan-slams-spoon-burning-10957469.ampLink not working, what is it?

lapsedhibee
10-08-2017, 10:18 PM
Link not working, what is it?

See post #122

Firestarter
10-08-2017, 10:22 PM
Can someone register and ask why they simply didn't surrender before they died?

18Hibee75
10-08-2017, 10:24 PM
Honestly cannot believe what I've read on that. It's like that whole page is a joke, unbelievable how ironic it is. They have claimed we are '**** of the earth' and 'Junkies'... They've even got someone claiming that Pedro should be sacked and want us to win. They think we should have zero tickets for ibrox and Think THEIR safety is at risk when we're in the stadium... Wtf.

Honestly, just got to laugh at them. Anyone going through should certainly watch their back as they will be looking for trouble.

Captain Trips
10-08-2017, 10:52 PM
This is in one of their other posts

"The h.I.v's will be up for it as they are managed by a hateful bigot" They really are beyond belief.

Hermit Crab
10-08-2017, 11:35 PM
This is in one of their other posts

"The h.I.v's will be up for it as they are managed by a hateful bigot" They really are beyond belief.

Where as The Rangers are supported by animals who have bigotry ingrained into them from a young age. They don't do irony do they? :rolleyes:

Hibbycol
11-08-2017, 11:32 AM

:greengrinNever trust wiki , the word (ain't gonna use it) is a derogatory name for a Catholic, and it's a horrible word used by a horrible bunch of so called supporters [emoji35]

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Tambo
11-08-2017, 03:26 PM
Have to laugh at this post guys.

I think out of those 3, skill is absolutely number 1 mate. McGinn has none. His touch is poor. His passing is poor. He can just run.

Keith_M
11-08-2017, 03:28 PM
Never trust wiki , the word (ain't gonna use it) is a derogatory name for a Catholic, and it's a horrible word used by a horrible bunch of so called supporters [emoji35]

It's like claiming the word Paki is a perfectly innocent abbreviation of Pakistani, or calling a Jewish person a Yid is merely referring to the language they speak.

The context in which a word is used plays a large part in how offensive it is, and that's certainly the case with the terms used by those Bigots.

Bostonhibby
11-08-2017, 03:35 PM
Where as The Rangers are supported by animals who have bigotry ingrained into them from a young age. They don't do irony do they? :rolleyes:With the time they have on their hands between following the family tradition of signing on you'd think they could at least look up the meaning of the word and how it applies to their "institution" and it's "culture".

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

11-08-2017, 03:52 PM
As distasteful as some of it is, does an exchange between rival fans on social media in advance of a football game REALLY count as news in this day and age?

It does for the Daily Record. Their "journalists" are as lazy as it comes. Trolling through social media to find a story.

we are hibs
11-08-2017, 03:57 PM
Have to laugh at this post guys.

I think out of those 3, skill is absolutely number 1 mate. McGinn has none. His touch is poor. His passing is poor. He can just run.

this has obviously been placed in the wrong thread but its utter ****ing nonsense anyway. thought i'd tell you that.

we are hibs
11-08-2017, 03:57 PM
https://twitter.com/lloydcross15/status/895971685555466240

they are ****bags. the lowest of the low.

mcohibs
11-08-2017, 04:11 PM
this has obviously been placed in the wrong thread but its utter ****ing nonsense anyway. thought i'd tell you that.

Eh?? Pretty sure he's quoting a post from Rangers Media... therefore I'd say it's probably in the right thread.

Hibbycol
11-08-2017, 04:25 PM
Eh?? Pretty sure he's quoting a post from Rangers Media... therefore I'd say it's probably in the right thread.It's really ironic if you do a little digging concerning the "the rangers" calling hibs and celtic , fenian this and fenian that , Rangers media- Do you think if I contact them and let them into a wee secret that they are on twitter and using that app to broadcast their bile, that all their tweets on their forum go through ......wait for it FENIAN STREET DUBLIN IRELAND ,which is their (twitter) base lol and there is a company next door called HIBERNIA lol. So so I join rangers media tell them and they may be that p@shed off that they shut down that bile of a site ,as I said ironic.

CropleyWasGod
11-08-2017, 04:59 PM
It's really ironic if you do a little digging concerning the "the rangers" calling hibs and celtic , fenian this and fenian that , Rangers media- Do you think if I contact them and let them into a wee secret that they are on twitter and using that app to broadcast their bile, that all their tweets on their forum go through ......wait for it FENIAN STREET DUBLIN IRELAND ,which is their (twitter) base lol and there is a company next door called HIBERNIA lol. So so I join rangers media tell them and they may be that p@shed off that they shut down that bile of a site ,as I said ironic.

Sent from my SM-G925F using TapatalkAsk them if they know what a Fenian actually is [emoji48]

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

Northernhibee
11-08-2017, 06:27 PM
http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/topic/309654-the-official-rangers-vs-hibs-thread/?page=14

Bigotry, incitement, hatred, homophobia - just remember when Sevco tries to explain their fans behaviour as "a minority".

Hibbycol
11-08-2017, 06:34 PM
http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/topic/309654-the-official-rangers-vs-hibs-thread/?page=14

Bigotry, incitement, hatred, homophobia - just remember when Sevco tries to explain their fans behaviour as "a minority".And the meedja ie the daily rangers protect them and print 12 pages of krap on the back pages about the cream buns ,horrid paper ,horrid team,horrid nasty support [emoji35]

emerald green
11-08-2017, 06:39 PM

Bigotry, incitement, hatred, homophobia - just remember when Sevco tries to explain their fans behaviour as "a minority".

One of them even hoping the Hibs team bus gets a few missiles. What's wrong with these people? It's like they are trying to out-do each other to see who can post the most hateful stuff. I know we don't like The Rangers on this forum, to put it mildly, but their stuff is way OTT.

Aside from the Ibrox wild men, there seems to be so much anger on social media generally in this country. Why is that I wonder? Is it as simple as that it gives every nut case with a computer an easy avenue to broadcast their bile?

SirDavidsNapper
11-08-2017, 06:48 PM
One of them even hoping the Hibs team bus gets a few missiles. What's wrong with these people? It's like they are trying to out-do each other to see who can post the most hateful stuff. I know we don't like The Rangers on this forum, to put it mildly, but their stuff is way OTT.

Aside from the Ibrox wild men, there seems to be so much anger on social media generally in this country. Why is that I wonder? Is it as simple as that it gives every nut case with a computer an easy avenue to broadcast their bile?

Rangers are cancerous to Scottish football. Really wish they hadn't been reincarnated. Don't use this word often but they are ****.

ChrissyG1875
11-08-2017, 06:57 PM
"I got to the point at games where I refused to even hold the cards up cos the displays and messages getting faggier*

anywsy first game back tomorrow for me - Bar72 for me also - few vodkas and hopefully watch us hammer these inbred fenian junkie LGBT *******s"

Christ! that's my first time on that site, how can a post like that go unchallenged?

Monopolyguy
11-08-2017, 07:30 PM
"I got to the point at games where I refused to even hold the cards up cos the displays and messages getting faggier*

anywsy first game back tomorrow for me - Bar72 for me also - few vodkas and hopefully watch us hammer these inbred fenian junkie LGBT *******s"

Christ! that's my first time on that site, how can a post like that go unchallenged?

Probably because the admins on that site are just as bad.

SouthMoroccoStu
11-08-2017, 07:30 PM

The Rangers are an inclusive club

We were told that just this week

IGRIGI
11-08-2017, 07:35 PM
After the cup final win I'd realised we'd broken Hearts but having read that thread I realised that we snapped The Rangers also.

God only knows what the reaction will be to a Stokes goal, Lennon celebration, and a p taking "we are the people" chant from the Hibs end, it would end them.

hibees 7062
11-08-2017, 08:09 PM
https://scontent-lht6-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/20664501_10154746079141161_7216238601870055725_n.j pg?oh=0c398c32932085a36e6252d83a473feb&oe=59F0EEFB

Johnny Clash
11-08-2017, 08:15 PM
Strange bunch of zoomers on those The Rangers media websites. Keyboard warriors who get a kick out of working themselves into a lather with weird and pathetic comments. They make out they can't stand folk fi Edinburgh yet they choose nearby Musselburgh Golf course for their annual 'follow follow' golf game in two weeks time. I reckon they're just a bit jealous hence the mouth frothing?

Best try ignore their rantings. After a few posts they start savaging each other anyway.

I have a good feeling about tomorrow - wish I'd manage to get a ticket... all the best to those who did.

GGTTH
:flag:

Captain Trips
11-08-2017, 08:16 PM
https://scontent-lht6-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/20664501_10154746079141161_7216238601870055725_n.j pg?oh=0c398c32932085a36e6252d83a473feb&oe=59F0EEFB

Action on what?

HappyAsHellas
11-08-2017, 08:20 PM
The truth?

Bostonhibby
11-08-2017, 08:31 PM
The Rangers are an inclusive club

We were told that just this week[emoji106] Ass holes and blinkered offspring of said assholes who have no hope of seeing or joining a wider more enlightened world only.

Bostonhibby
11-08-2017, 08:38 PM
Action on what?Lennon is technically wrong, the now defunct Glasgow rangers didn't "get" liquidated, that implies someone did it to them. The rangers men who were running the dead club elected to liquidate that entity voluntarily because they couldn't meet their debts.

The fans shouted a lot but walked away.

GreenNWhiteArmy
11-08-2017, 08:57 PM

It's actually worrying the comments that are plastered all over social media for the world to see. Not a peep from PC Plod and his pals. Not a peep.

What is it gonna take for there to be action taken on these clowns? Supporters buses to be hit? Running battles outside? Team bus to be hit? Make no mistake, this is NOT a minority. Absolutely not. In an age where we need to forever be wary of terrorist attacks we've got these backwards ****ing morons running around behaving like this?

They talk about us being "Fenians" but how many o them even practice their religion? Or do they just turn in to devout protestants every Saturday at 3pm?

As I say it's genuinely scary and worrying how little our government or police force want to do about this. As another poster said above,they all seem to he trying to out do each others hate filled comments

Baw187
11-08-2017, 08:58 PM

Immediate action! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

SirDavidsNapper
11-08-2017, 09:10 PM

Immediate action should be taken against anyone with a username like William Orange

col02
11-08-2017, 09:13 PM
It's actually worrying the comments that are plastered all over social media for the world to see. Not a peep from PC Plod and his pals. Not a peep.

What is it gonna take for there to be action taken on these clowns? Supporters buses to be hit? Running battles outside? Team bus to be hit? Make no mistake, this is NOT a minority. Absolutely not. In an age where we need to forever be wary of terrorist attacks we've got these backwards ****ing morons running around behaving like this?

They talk about us being "Fenians" but how many o them even practice their religion? Or do they just turn in to devout protestants every Saturday at 3pm?

As I say it's genuinely scary and worrying how little our government or police force want to do about this. As another poster said above,they all seem to he trying to out do each others hate filled comments

I suspect there are those in our police force and government who share the same sectarian views as Rangers fans otherwise they would actually do something about it.

AltheHibby
11-08-2017, 09:13 PM

The thing you have to remember about bigots is that they hate you for not going to a different church from the one they don't go to.

Liberal Hibby
11-08-2017, 10:08 PM
Immediate action should be taken against anyone with a username like William Orange

Given he's William Orange 61 the previous 60 probably suggest he'll get away with it...

Jones28
11-08-2017, 11:46 PM
What a bunch of a absolute zoomers. People who believe it's a minority with rangers fans need only look at stuff like that to waken the **** up and realise that it is a majority that think that way.

The homophobia stuff alone is quite galling to say the least, shows the world that these people are truly stuck in the past.

We've been described as "LGBT *******s", which is one of the ****test insults I've ever heard.

Is It On....
12-08-2017, 04:03 AM

Posters on The Den are a more "enlightened" bunch than Follow Follow..at least thats their opinion!! You only need to see what the admins (moderators) post to understand the level of enlightenment 🙄. Anyway, it should be "good reading" tonight when St Anthony fires a couple past them 😂

12-08-2017, 06:24 AM
They are animals. You only have to look at Rangers Media and twitter etc and it tells you all you need to know about them. Vile to the core, a truly toxic club. If you aren't a hate-filled bigot then you stand out like a sore thumb in the ibrox crowd and sometimes you aren't even welcome, some boys tweet circulating on twitter saying "if you don't like the bigotry then **** off and support st mirren, plastics like you aren't welcome in our support". I mean its truly beyond belief. Bigotry and hatred is totally ingrained into the club, it's in their culture, in fact its so normalised that rangers fans, as that tweet i mentioned before demonstrates, are almost made to feel like they are far less of a fan if they don't take part.

I hope we ****ing do this **** today but win or lose all I can say is thank Christ I am not one of them. Their horrible club died and unfortunatly the new one is even more vile as they have a massive chip on their shoulder and are bitter about what happened to them. They fail to see that it was THEM who let their club die and seem to think its everybody elses fault. Make no mistake, they are still absolutely spewing from the cup final last year and are still kidding themselves that the after stuff was all the big bad hibees attacking their players (we still haven't heard of one player who was attacked) and they were the big brave heroes who were just on the park to save their players. Embarrassing especially considering their reputation.

New club. Forever Scotlands almighty shame.

staunchhibby
12-08-2017, 06:57 AM
There fans must be the most toxic in the country.Wonder if the police will act re the post about the mobs waiting on supporters coming from the station or will it be ignored as its in Glasgow.

Sir David Gray
12-08-2017, 07:01 AM
There fans must be the most toxic in the country.Wonder if the police will act re the post about the mobs waiting on supporters coming from the station or will it be ignored as its in Glasgow.

All part of the Ibrox experience! :rolleyes:

SirDavidsNapper
12-08-2017, 07:43 AM

Let's be honest, they're keyboard warriors. Probably typing that chat from under their Rangers duvets in their single beds.

Nameless
12-08-2017, 08:00 AM
Let's be honest, they're keyboard warriors. Probably typing that chat from under their Rangers duvets in their single beds.100% spot on. I've been to Ibrox many times and never had a sideways glance - Why? Because I was with a large group of males who all looked handy. They try to intimidate small family groups or individuals, so to all the Hibbies going today, stick together and look after each other - there is strength in The Hibee Family.

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

Kaiser1962
12-08-2017, 08:10 AM
100% spot on. I've been to Ibrox many times and never had a sideways glance - Why? Because I was with a large group of males who all looked handy. They try to intimidate small family groups or individuals, so to all the Hibbies going today, stick together and look after each other - there is strength in The Hibee Family.

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

:aok:

tartanhibee
12-08-2017, 08:35 AM
The match day thread is off the scale this morning the are all foaming at the mouth

18McLevy75
12-08-2017, 09:17 AM
The match day thread is off the scale this morning the are all foaming at the mouthAnd as predicted earlier in this debacle, arguing amongst themselves .. How they are getting away with the language and sheer hatred and bile on there beggars belief. Anyways let the football do the talking .I predict Hibee's 2-1 [emoji1184] #ggtth

Betty Boop
12-08-2017, 10:33 AM
What's the point of trawling thru other fans websites then coming on here whingeing about it. Hardly makes sense.

Corn Beef Colin
12-08-2017, 11:08 AM
Really hope we pump those vile mutants.

A Hi-Bee
12-08-2017, 11:10 AM
The match day thread is off the scale this morning the are all foaming at the mouth

Just like rabid dugs they should be quarantined or in some cases just put doon.

emerald green
12-08-2017, 11:25 AM
What's the point of trawling thru other fans websites then coming on here whingeing about it. Hardly makes sense.

I personally do not, as a rule, "trawl thru" other fans websites because 1) I usually can't be bothered, and 2) I've got better things to do.

However, that said, the stuff being posted on that particular club's fan forums is way beyond the pale. It does no harm to highlight and shine a light on that stuff in the hope that people generally, and possibly those in so-called authority, are made aware of what's going on and being said by some of these people, and perhaps take some sort of action. That's maybe the point. I won't hold my breath though.

Then again, perhaps they are already fully aware, but choose to take no action for whatever reason(s). I really don't know.

Just because it's a football fans forum doesn't mean they can say what they want, does it? If it crosses a certain line?

A Hi-Bee
12-08-2017, 11:33 AM
I personally do not, as a rule, "trawl thru" other fans websites because 1) I usually can't be bothered, and 2) I've got better things to do.

However, that said, the stuff being posted on that particular club's fan forums is way beyond the pale. It does no harm to highlight and shine a light on that stuff in the hope that people generally, and possibly those in so-called authority, are made aware of what's going on and being said by some of these people, and perhaps take some sort of action. That's maybe the point. I won't hold my breath though.

Then again, perhaps they are already fully aware, but choose to take no action for whatever reason(s). I really don't know.

Just because it's a football fans forum doesn't mean they can say what they want, does it? If it crosses a certain line?

What authority would that be then as the lunatics also run the asylum. Have to say I have never visited any of there imbecile forums or whatever they are called.

HibeeHendo
12-08-2017, 11:41 AM
"I think its their ***** supporters club version of the LGTB campaign - they just pronounce it as it sounds when they say it to risk not offending them."

These people are nothing but ****.

HibeeHendo
12-08-2017, 11:43 AM
"I think its their ***** supporters club version of the LGTB campaign - they just pronounce it as it sounds when they say it to risk not offending them."

These people are nothing but ****.

The first starred out word was the derogatory 'M' word for a disabled person.

GlesgaeHibby
12-08-2017, 11:48 AM
A question for any Sevco people looking in.

Pray, tell us what it feels like to know that you will be giving us money to play, and probably beat you today. I don't know how the share of the gate works out, but surely even you can see that you're paying to come along to hear and see a large amount of vile, missiles, abuse and urine directed at us?

Just asking. :lolrangers:

It's a league game, all money stays with Sevco.

givescotlandfreedom
12-08-2017, 11:52 AM
You can picture the wife beating, beetroot faced, 64 inch waist weirdos who are on there now.

truehibernian
12-08-2017, 11:56 AM
A question for any Sevco people looking in.

Pray, tell us what it feels like to know that you will be giving us money to play, and probably beat you today. I don't know how the share of the gate works out, but surely even you can see that you're paying to come along to hear and see a large amount of vile, missiles, abuse and urine directed at us?

Just asking. :lolrangers:

Or when are you all going to evolve into decent, civilised human beings with tolerance ?

As an aside, how on earth is Rangers Media allowed to continue posting (or allowing posts without deletion / moderating) such hatred and bile - and criminality I may add ? There is freedom of speech, freedom of expression however then there is hate crime and communications act offences :cb

kaimendhibs
12-08-2017, 11:56 AM
You can picture the wife beating, beetroot faced, 64 inch waist weirdos who are on there now.Oooft not a pretty image

givescotlandfreedom
12-08-2017, 11:57 AM
Or when are you all going to evolve into decent, civilised human beings with tolerance ?

As an aside, how on earth is Rangers Media allowed to continue posting (or allowing posts without deletion / moderating) such hatred and bile - and criminality I may add ? There is freedom of speech, freedom of expression however then there is hate crime and communications act offences :cb

One of the mutants even had a 'taig' smilie on it.

jdships
12-08-2017, 11:59 AM

Absolutely !!
I have never lookedat another Scottish club's webste as I am SIMPLY NOT INTERESTED - end of
I follow Liverpol website as I have long standing player connections with Annfield

emerald green
12-08-2017, 12:02 PM
What authority would that be then as the lunatics also run the asylum. Have to say I have never visited any of there imbecile forums or whatever they are called.

The bit in bold. Sorry, I've not got a clue what you're talking about. :dunno:

PS: I think you meant their imbecile forums.

A Hi-Bee
12-08-2017, 12:05 PM
The bit in bold. Sorry, I've not got a clue what you're talking about. :dunno:

PS: I think you meant their imbecile forums.

See my spelling! just shows what happens when you dont have spell-check eh!
The authorities are all part of the asylum if you ask me, to many vested interests in really changing what goes on.

emerald green
12-08-2017, 12:09 PM
See my spelling! just shows what happens when you dont have spell-check eh!
The authorities are all part of the asylum if you ask me, to many vested interests in really changing what goes on.

OK mate thanks for clarification.

Hope my PS didn't come across as being too cheeky.

A Hi-Bee
12-08-2017, 12:13 PM
OK mate thanks for clarification.

Hope my PS didn't come across as being too cheeky.
No problem, but have you ever tried to complain to the Glegie polis or tried to get them to help you through there at a game.

truehibernian
12-08-2017, 12:14 PM
Absolutely !!
I have never lookedat another Scottish club's webste as I am SIMPLY NOT INTERESTED - end of
I follow Liverpol website as I have long standing player connections with Annfield

I don't think it's 'whinging' as BB puts it, far rather that the forum/website is perpetuating bigotry and promoting violence - something that sadly is entrenched in many many families of the OF and should at least be challenged JD ?

I read West Ham forums as I have a passion for them too - but Rangers Media is absolutely filled with bile, bigotry and hatred - all because of religion.

I'd like Scotland to challenge this repeatedly, more for society than football reasons. You should be following the Liverpool game anyway :na na::greengrin hope they win (and keep Coutinho :aok:)

emerald green
12-08-2017, 12:18 PM
No problem, but have you ever tried to complain to the Glegie polis or tried to get them to help you through there at a game.

I learned many years ago that is a total waste of time. The impression I got was they didn't like football fans from Edinburgh, in particular. Hearts supporters will tell you the same thing.

18McLevy75
12-08-2017, 01:23 PM

Just because it's a football fans forum doesn't mean they can say what they want, does it? If it crosses a certain line?First time I've been on another teams forum too , I normally stick to our own pages and forums , but was curious to find out what all the fuss is about.. I had an inclination to what was being posted but to see what disgusting comments were actually being made made me wish I hadn't.. Proud to be a Hibee as we are so much better than that............ [emoji1184]GGTTH[emoji1184]

SirDavidsNapper
12-08-2017, 04:10 PM
Worth a read. Spewing

Jack Hackett
12-08-2017, 04:12 PM
Worth a read. Spewing

I'll take your word for it :greengrin

CathroMustStay
12-08-2017, 04:13 PM
Worth a read. Spewing

Better than xhamster.

Stubbsy2016
12-08-2017, 04:25 PM
My favourite thread on there

"Bruno is going to make this league his bitch"

4 goals conceded in 2 games ya plonkers

huggie1875
12-08-2017, 04:40 PM
My favourite thread on there

"Bruno is going to make this league his bitch"

4 goals conceded in 2 games ya plonkers

ger fan I work with told me we can only dream of signing Big Bruno I told him no that would be a nightmare

The_Todd
Better than xhamster.

You're not meant to read xhamster!

nonshinyfinish
Bet youse feel like fannies now, eh lads?

huggie1875
12-08-2017, 04:41 PM
http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/topic/309718-fully-expected-this-cheating-to-keep-us-from-winning/

Ryan91
12-08-2017, 04:46 PM
http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/topic/309718-fully-expected-this-cheating-to-keep-us-from-winning/

http://i.imgur.com/yQslbZS.gif

That thread is just superb, so many salty, salty tears

HIBERNIAN-0762
12-08-2017, 04:47 PM
http://i.imgur.com/yQslbZS.gif

That thread is just superb, so many salty, salty tears

Brilliant! GIVE ME THE REMOTE CONTROL!!

:hilarious:hilarious:hilarious

pacoluna
12-08-2017, 04:50 PM
Same old rangers .... Always cheated never defeated according to them.

Togs91
12-08-2017, 04:53 PM
Brilliant! GIVE ME THE REMOTE CONTROL!!

:hilarious:hilarious:hilarious

Flick over to the pedro thread haha they want his heed

NAE NOOKIE
Their matchday thread, well at least the last 4 pages, is a good laugh. They have a point that the sending off was soft, unless that is that Jack called Stokes a Fenian as I heard someone say, which if true is a red all day long.

But all they can do is blame the ref and the SFA's? anti Sevco bias ..... they had a good 20 minutes, but after that Hibs were more and more in the game and scored before the sending off ... would Hibs have won 11 v 11? who knows, but their certainty that they would have won 11 v 11 is laughable and typical deluded Huns talk.

They did exactly the same at Motherwell, a good 20 minutes followed by a scraped win and that against a team who got royally pumped by St Johnstone this afternoon.

Suck it up Sevco ............ if all they can managed is a good 20 minutes every game Celtic are going to ram them big time :greengrin ..... not that I give a toss which one of the arse cheeks wins the bigot fest derby.

weecounty hibby
The irony is totally lost on them. Imagine the Huns complaining that Scottish football is corrupt. And they actually mean it. Hunbelievable!

SuperAllyMcleod
12-08-2017, 04:54 PM

Had a quick glance but couldn't do more than ten posts.

I'm no prude but I was pretty shocked/surprised by the swearing - not that they do it, just that the forum doesn't * it out like Hibs.net.

Kickback is the same.

Well done our admins.

hibsbollah
12-08-2017, 04:56 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Er9xGRolrT4

Just keep posting this, it'll drive them wild:agree:

hibby6270
12-08-2017, 04:56 PM
RM in meltdown. Pleasing!!

snooky
12-08-2017, 05:08 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Er9xGRolrT4

Just keep posting this, it'll drive them wild:agree:

Or sing "Lenny Arcade" :angelic:

CathroMustStay
12-08-2017, 05:09 PM
You're not meant to read xhamster!

Aw right.

Guess that explains why I failed my dissertation.

SteveHFC
12-08-2017, 07:29 PM

https://68.media.tumblr.com/9cb45ecd3836bbb70b81e046e27ec1fe/tumblr_n3jkrkDEKb1t95sf8o1_r1_500.gif

lapsedhibee
12-08-2017, 07:39 PM

"the mhedia" :faf: :faf: :faf:

CraigHibee
12-08-2017, 07:41 PM
Feel the seethe from that thread, incredible. The huns are below average and its the ref to blame 😂

IGRIGI
12-08-2017, 07:46 PM
Is it right they've spent 8 million on that squad? Hunbelievable if true.

IGRIGI
12-08-2017, 07:48 PM
The Kenny Miller thread is mental, they want his head because he referred to stokes as "Stokesy" 😂

Hibbycol
12-08-2017, 08:55 PM
Joe garner scores for a team in blue( no rangers) waghorn scores for a team in blue(no rangers) ohaloran scores two for a team in blue (no rangers) but Pedro can pick a winner (no rangers) LOL

murray26
12-08-2017, 08:56 PM
I'm absolutely delighted they are all hurting

Is It On....
12-08-2017, 10:45 PM
"I think that's up there with the 5-1 gubbing we got from Celtic. We were dominated by a newly promoted team.

We actually paid McGregor off a few years back and replaced him with Kiernan. Our club is a complete, and utter, circus."

But then again "As for McGregor, he is crap and we're well shot of him and Ambrose is just as bad"..

Hermit Crab
13-08-2017, 12:04 AM
"I think that's up there with the 5-1 gubbing we got from Celtic. We were dominated by a newly promoted team.

We actually paid McGregor off a few years back and replaced him with Kiernan. Our club is a complete, and utter, circus."

But then again "As for McGregor, he is crap and we're well shot of him and Ambrose is just as bad"..

Does this boy realise what he's typed aye? :faf:

NAE NOOKIE
13-08-2017, 12:52 AM

Hilarious read ...... in all honesty I couldn't see what Jack did to get a straight red either, but its the rubbish they spout around it that makes you fall about laughing ... they go on about McGeouch's fouling, I watched the first half and Dylan was fouled after the ball was gone about 4 times and probably just as much in the 2nd half I've no doubt, almost as if he was being targeted.

They are worse than Celtic with their conspiracy theories and I'd never have thought such a thing was possible ..... what a bunch of sore losers they are :faf:

Pete
13-08-2017, 01:40 AM
Said it before on a thread that got deleted that they'd end up taking comfort in their "culture". Like clockwork they oblige.

If all else fails, **** the pope and the IRA. Instant identity.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/topic/309744-dont-sing-add-ons-they-might-offend/

sadtom
13-08-2017, 02:05 AM

13-08-2017, 08:36 AM
OOOOOOOH YA ****ER ! THEY. ARE. RAGING!

Brilliant, mission accomplished! :greengrin:thumbsup::flag:

13-08-2017, 08:38 AM
The irony is totally lost on them. Imagine the Huns complaining that Scottish football is corrupt. And they actually mean it. Hunbelievable!

Yep, it's all one big anti-rangers conspiracy, poor wee rangers, everybody's being mean to them, its just not fair . . . .:dummytit:

Sir David Gray
13-08-2017, 10:02 AM

Hermit Crab
13-08-2017, 02:23 PM
Wait until they find out we are only giving them half the South stand. :greengrin

Baw187
13-08-2017, 02:32 PM

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] Class!

Hibbycol
13-08-2017, 08:53 PM
Nothing in the weedgie meedja about this ! No surprise there then eh !https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170813/7000e21bc73988ee6d483abef77b00ca.jpg

MartinfaePorty
13-08-2017, 09:20 PM
Nothing in the weedgie meedja about this ! No surprise there then eh !https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170813/7000e21bc73988ee6d483abef77b00ca.jpg

To be fair, and much as it sticks in my throat because his reporting of the game was more about the 'atmosphere' than the game itself or Hibs excellent performance, Chic Young did mention this on Open All Mikes on Radio Scotland yesterday.

Hibbycol
13-08-2017, 09:45 PM
To be fair, and much as it sticks in my throat because his reporting of the game was more about the 'atmosphere' than the game itself or Hibs excellent performance, Chic Young did mention this on Open All Mikes on Radio Scotland yesterday.Chick young ! Hun loving meedja arrus hole ,bet you he didn't decry the hun hoards party songs !