PDA

View Full Version : Parking for Ibrox on Saturday

Green-Hibee-7
08-08-2017, 12:30 PM
Just wondering what the script is with this.

I work away Monday-Thursday so don't usually have a lot of time to keep up to date with all news - so apologies if this has been discussed.

Just me and my mate driving through - usually get a mini bus with our group to most away games but after the scramble for tickets only two of us ended up with them.

Any help?

Cheers

Carheenlea
08-08-2017, 12:35 PM
The usual parking for away fans will still be in the same place, but you will be charged £7 or so for the privelage! Worth it though for peace of mind and handy enough to get to.

Keith_M
08-08-2017, 12:35 PM
The club had talks with The Rangers and they've decided to open the usual car park (opposite the Broomloand Stand) for Hibs Supporters only.

HERE (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/7729)

oneone73
08-08-2017, 12:36 PM

I work away Monday-Thursday so don't usually have a lot of time to keep up to date with all news - so apologies if this has been discussed.

Just me and my mate driving through - usually get a mini bus with our group to most away games but after the scramble for tickets only two of us ended up with them.

Any help?

Cheers

Pretty sure away car park is open for this game- just across the road. About £7 iirc?

Green-Hibee-7
08-08-2017, 12:50 PM
Thanks for the responses guys.

Would echo the point made about peace of mind regarding your car not ending up a write off.

Is It On....
08-08-2017, 12:52 PM

Any help?

Cheers

Hope you have an armoured vehicle!!

Sean1875
08-08-2017, 12:56 PM
This a decent size of car park which should accommodate all/most of us or should you be looking to get there early doors to get a space?

Frazerbob
08-08-2017, 02:14 PM
Peace of mind but be prepared to wait until every last Sevco supporter is safely back home with their tea on the table. Between being held back in the ground then the car park, I hope you're not in a hurry to get home.