PDA

View Full Version : Hibernian Supporters Club.....Ayr United game

GORDONSMITH7
07-08-2017, 11:38 AM
Entrance to the Club tomorrow, unlike League games, is open to Members, non Members and kids.

BIG G

For the Executive Council.

GGTTH

Onceinawhile
07-08-2017, 11:44 AM
Entrance to the Club tomorrow, unlike League games, is open to Members, non Members and kids.

BIG G

For the Executive Council.

GGTTH

Quick q, with the new marquee being in place, is there a chance members only will be relaxed for league games?

Appreciate it was still rammed on Saturday as I couldn't get a seat!

GORDONSMITH7
07-08-2017, 02:59 PM
Quick q, with the new marquee being in place, is there a chance members only will be relaxed for league games?

Appreciate it was still rammed on Saturday as I couldn't get a seat!

I doubt it mate. Extraordinary times. For the first time in my experience we have had to tell all away fans, including Aberdeen and Celtic, who always filled the Pat Stanton Suite for years and big spenders by the way, that it is not possible. Of course the Rangers and Hearts will not be disappointing as they were only two sets of supporters in the whole of Scotland and further afield never allowed in.

GGTTH

BIG G

woodythehibee
08-08-2017, 10:51 AM
I doubt it mate. Extraordinary times. For the first time in my experience we have had to tell all away fans, including Aberdeen and Celtic, who always filled the Pat Stanton Suite for years and big spenders by the way, that it is not possible. Of course the Huns and Huns Lite will not be disappointing as they were only two sets of supporters in the whole of Scotland and further afield never allowed in.

GGTTH

BIG G

Will food be served tonight, G?

GORDONSMITH7
08-08-2017, 11:27 AM
Will food be served tonight, G?

Yes mate.

BIG G

woodythehibee
08-08-2017, 12:53 PM
Yes mate.

BIG G

Great :aok:

WhileTheChief..
08-08-2017, 08:44 PM
How do become a member? Can I just turn up one match day and join?

Cheers