PDA

View Full Version : Aberdeen

greenlex
07-08-2017, 11:08 AM
I see UEFA have charged them with crowd disturbances and failing to have stewards travel with supporters. When did this become a necessity? SFA should implement that. Might be handy on Saturday.

High-On-Hibs
07-08-2017, 11:20 AM
Unnecessary. The orcs will have their social workers keeping an eye on them.

Danderhall Hibs
07-08-2017, 11:21 AM
I see UEFA have charged them with crowd disturbances and failing to have stewards travel with supporters. When did this become a necessity? SFA should implement that. Might be handy on Saturday.

I thought we were taking our own stewards on Saturday?

Keith_M
07-08-2017, 11:57 AM
From what I heard, the Aberdeen Fans were subject to some terrible abuse and (understandably) reacted to that.

The behaviour of the home Fans was deplorable, and that's where the attention of UEFA should be. The game was nearly cancelled because of those morons.

greenlex
07-08-2017, 12:01 PM
I thought we were taking our own stewards on Saturday?

Are we? Never heard of it before.

Danderhall Hibs
07-08-2017, 12:04 PM

Someone told me last week - I think Frank Dougan had said to them.

greenlex
07-08-2017, 12:08 PM

Cheers

NORTHERNHIBBY
07-08-2017, 03:27 PM

Must be in the rules if the Dons are charged with not doing it. I would have thought that they might have done something off their own backs anyway given that some of there fans were attacked at the last away game.

danhibees1875
07-08-2017, 03:35 PM

Unless things have changed both Easter road and Ibrox contract their stewarding to G4S - I don't see how taking our own stewards would make any real difference?

Danderhall Hibs
07-08-2017, 05:09 PM
Unless things have changed both Easter road and Ibrox contract their stewarding to G4S - I don't see how taking our own stewards would make any real difference?

Not sure but my first thought is there'd be a lot more of them.

Itsnoteasy
07-08-2017, 08:41 PM

There was security from Hibs when we travelled to Athens & Dnipro

Is It On....
07-08-2017, 10:08 PM

Our G4S are from Edinburgh which is probably a huge difference. We should probably take some local police as well.