PDA

View Full Version : What's different about this season's signings?

big-mo
07-08-2017, 07:30 AM
With indications that Hibs have finished their summer signings, (we will wait and see), we have signed 9 in total with 7 having already being or have been full internationalists.
The one thing that struck me is none of them are on loan, they are all tied up as Hibs players. When was the last time that we did not have anyone on loan? I am not saying that there is anything wrong with loan-signings but it is nice to know that we are in total control of the player.
We now have enough players to field two teams is there anyone now totally surplus to requirements that should be moved on to save on wages?

can anyone remembers the last time we did not have any loan players?

21sMay
07-08-2017, 08:39 AM
In my opinion I think the only player moved on at the moment should be Graham. Just dont think he is good enough and we now have very good options up top

McD
07-08-2017, 08:51 AM
I think it's a clear sign of the aim, attitudes and ethos of the club, the appeal of the club, the appeal and reputation of Neil Lennon, and the financial situation of the club.

long may it continue :greengrin

Viva_Palmeiras
07-08-2017, 09:47 AM
Previously on Lost... (Cos we were in the main)

We were either in the Championship, we'd backed the wrong manager too many times so were weary and in perpetual transition.

This is how it feels when you have a proven manager that adaptable amen knows how to work and ehnance what he's got. This is why it's worth investing in managerial experience (outwith tango and blobby)