PDA

View Full Version : Catch up with Leeann Dempster

Sioux
06-08-2017, 11:29 PM
Well worth a look for those that haven't watched it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFpJC00dI30

Hi Heid Yin
06-08-2017, 11:53 PM
Leeann is so articulate and a joy to listen to.
She has been a breath of fresh air since joining us 3 years ago.
Long may she continue to drive our club forward.

Hfcwilson3192
07-08-2017, 02:06 AM
She's the best thing to happen to our club period. She's done in 3 years what petries failed to do in 20. She's breathed new life into the club. Brought the fans and the club back together a genuinely canny speak highly enough of her long may her reign continue.

Viva_Palmeiras
07-08-2017, 06:37 AM
To be fair Petrie and co cleared the way for Leann to do what she does unencumbered by stuff that other teams like Aberdeen and Hearts are now facing. He did also leave her with a relegated dis-unified club tho ;)

Jack
07-08-2017, 09:17 AM
The interview with Leeann is basically the equivalent of the Budgies rambling epistles on the yams website!!!!!!

The difference between the clubs is night and day.

Hibs 2 : hearts 0
OG 07
Dempster 62

Pedantic_Hibee
07-08-2017, 09:38 AM
She's the best thing to happen to our club period. She's done in 3 years what petries failed to do in 20. She's breathed new life into the club. Brought the fans and the club back together a genuinely canny speak highly enough of her long may her reign continue.

If it wasn't for Petrie, I daresay Leeann's job would have been a helluva lot harder.

Ozyhibby
07-08-2017, 10:51 AM
If it wasn't for Petrie, I daresay Leeann's job would have been a helluva lot harder.

Aye, getting us relegated was just what she needed to get her off to a good start. Selfless act from Rod.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jacomo
07-08-2017, 03:17 PM
Aye, getting us relegated was just what she needed to get her off to a good start. Selfless act from Rod.

You make your opinion on all this very clear. And that's fine.

But, frankly, when you visit ER today, or see videos from HTC, you've got to give the guy a bit of credit no?

NORTHERNHIBBY
07-08-2017, 03:20 PM

And he took all the flak for that and left Leanne a clean page to write her own story on. Was it not RP'S decision to appoint LD and give her free reign?

sarfoftheborder
07-08-2017, 04:06 PM
And don't forget that Rod gave Leeann the choice to walk away from the job when we got relegated, as the job was based on the assumption that we would be in the Premiership. Credit to him for making the offer and credit to her for staying put.

blackpoolhibs
07-08-2017, 04:09 PM
And he took all the flak for that and left Leanne a clean page to write her own story on. Was it not RP'S decision to appoint LD and give her free reign?

Teflon should have walked when we were relegated, he handed the reigns over to Dempster with the club at its lowest ebb in many a year.

After years and years of turgid football served up by managers who were all appointed by him, we were eventually relegated.

So much so an organised protest was arranged outside the club, where many folk turned up wanting one thing, his head.

I have no idea who appointed Dempster, was it him I don't know?

If it was its been a great move, if only to get him away as far as possible from the day to day running of our club.

What Dempsters appointment clearly says to me is she has done a much better job than he ever could.

It sickened me he was the man who unfurled that flag on Saturday, Tam McCourt deserved it more than him.

ruthven_raiders
07-08-2017, 04:34 PM
Very interesting listening, she wants to set new targets each year, consistently be in Europe, being more competitive in Europe, also last major infrastructure project in next two years or so, full size indoor football pitch, how that will be funded I don't know, but I'm sure they are looking into how this is achieved. Also they are investing more and more into academy, so they obviously want to get more players through the system and sell players to keep our club sustainable and not a boom bust scenario 😊