PDA

View Full Version : Mean

KWJ
06-08-2017, 02:17 PM
Big Marv gives us that physical edge but it was evident yesterday that it was a Neil Lennon team.

Particularly John McGinn who was never let a player get away untouched while also playing the wind up merchant.

When we forced Thistle back we were givig the players a shove or leaving the foot in a bit. The sort of thing that you often get away with while leaving the opposition player with that sense they are about to be hit.

As an Ice Hockey fan it reminded me of players that finish of their checks.

We seemed more likely to win a 40/60 let alone a 50/50 which I don't think I've ever seen consistently in a Hibs team.

Be fuming if it was another team doing it to us like big physical Hearts but it's great to see from guys like SJM, Murray, Boyle and co.

Neil Lennon's Green and White Army.

Ozyhibby
06-08-2017, 02:26 PM
Big Marv gives us that physical edge but it was evident yesterday that it was a Neil Lennon team.

Particularly John McGinn who was never let a player get away untouched while also playing the wind up merchant.

When we forced Thistle back we were givig the players a shove or leaving the foot in a bit. The sort of thing that you often get away with while leaving the opposition player with that sense they are about to be hit.

As an Ice Hockey fan it reminded me of players that finish of their checks.

We seemed more likely to win a 40/60 let alone a 50/50 which I don't think I've ever seen consistently in a Hibs team.

Be fuming if it was another team doing it to us like big physical Hearts but it's great to see from guys like SJM, Murray, Boyle and co.

Neil Lennon's Green and White Army.

Hibs players have a lot more physicality about them these days. The sports science guys have bulked up the whole team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk