PDA

View Full Version : Club shop

The Pointer
06-08-2017, 10:25 AM
The crowds in the shop yesterday were huge. As we were leaving about 2:30 they'd started a queue outside so they must have shifted some amount of merchandise. The choice is so much better particularly in the number a small items, so every time I go in I can come away with something.

Still can't get a Hibs mouse mat though and I'd like to see them continue to stock Cup Final items so that when something gets broken/worn out I can get a replacement.

I also heard Italian being spoken and two separate groups (families) with North American accents. Think they would have enjoyed their day out in the Edinburgh sunshine!

Billy Whizz
06-08-2017, 10:26 AM
The crowds in the shop yesterday were huge. As we were leaving about 2:30 they'd started a queue outside so they must have shifted some amount of merchandise. The choice is so much better particularly in the number a small items, so every time I go in I can come away with something.

Still can't get a Hibs mouse mat though and I'd like to see them continue to stock Cup Final items so that when something gets broken/worn out I can get a replacement.

I also heard Italian being spoken and two separate groups (families) with North American accents. Think they would have enjoyed their day out in the Edinburgh sunshine!

Absolutely packed, shame they had no "k" or no "c", or they could have made a packet more

1875STEVE
06-08-2017, 10:44 AM

I was speaking to German guy behind the West stand before the game.

He had his club's top on, it was Blue, and one of their scarfs, and had bought a hibs one as well.

Think he supported SV DarmStadt 98

jacomo
06-08-2017, 10:53 AM

Who uses a mouse mat anymore?

Just upgrade to an optical mouse. They've been widely available for about 20 years now...

blackpoolhibs
06-08-2017, 10:56 AM
Spoke to a guy yesterday at half time who looked like the head steward, he told me the reason for the queues was there had been an organised gang who'd been in shoplifting, and they were only letting in so many at a time.

As for the shop, i went in after the game and some of the stuff is decent, but the sizes are just ridiculous.

Ended up coming out with nothing.

Danderhall Hibs
06-08-2017, 10:57 AM
Spoke to a guy yesterday at half time who looked like the head steward, he told me the reason for the queues was there had been an organised gang who'd been in shoplifting, and they were only letting in so many at a time.

As for the shop, i went in after the game and some of the stuff is decent, but the sizes are just ridiculous.

Ended up coming out with nothing.

They told me that as well a couple of weeks back - loads of stuff stolen when the home strip went on sale apparently.

The_Todd
06-08-2017, 10:58 AM
I wanted a quick look but didn't like the look of the queue to get in... my own fault for turning up 30mins before kick off. They must have done some decent business yesterday!

blackpoolhibs
06-08-2017, 11:01 AM
They told me that as well a couple of weeks back - loads of stuff stolen when the home strip went on sale apparently.

I was under the impression it was yesterday, but i may have got that wrong?

HFCdeb
06-08-2017, 11:02 AM
"Female" range is still woeful but it's nice to see more trinkets like watches and luggage etc.

Twiglet
06-08-2017, 11:20 AM
"Female" range is still woeful but it's nice to see more trinkets like watches and luggage etc.

There's still more to come in for ladieswear. Can't remember of the top of my head but the range will widen.

HFCdeb
06-08-2017, 11:28 AM
There's still more to come in for ladieswear. Can't remember of the top of my head but the range will widen.

Ah good to know, thank you. I have noticed that the shop has more and more each time I visit so I did wonder if we'd soon see more for females.

The Pointer
06-08-2017, 11:57 AM

Just upgrade to an optical mouse. They've been widely available for about 20 years now...

I work for a local authority. Know what I'm saying?;)

Danderhall Hibs
06-08-2017, 12:06 PM
I was under the impression it was yesterday, but i may have got that wrong?

I'm not sure - I was in mid July and was speaking to the manager and the guy at the printing station - I was talking about the away strip launch and the queue to get in (same as yesterday) and they told me the reason it was implemented was due to the shoplifting on the day the home strip was launched. They didn't say an organised gang just loads of theft.

CL0762
06-08-2017, 12:48 PM
Didn't mind the queue tbh, saves hundreds of folk just getting in each other's way.

Got the wee man the away top with Ambrose 25 on the back, and got the home one as there were none in my size in the away.

Great variety in merchandise as well so can easily see myself buying something every time I go in.

ColinNish
06-08-2017, 05:42 PM
Ah good to know, thank you. I have noticed that the shop has more and more each time I visit so I did wonder if we'd soon see more for females.

Why don't you just get small men's or large boys stuff? 😊

Iggy Pope
06-08-2017, 06:00 PM

I use both.
It's enormously satisfying.

Scouse Hibee
06-08-2017, 06:20 PM

Me, I use both, the mat is where my mouse lives.

Bristolhibby
07-08-2017, 06:54 AM

I use one in the office.

At home I have a laptop.

J

HFCdeb
07-08-2017, 07:05 AM

You're assuming I'm a small, flat chested female?

Albanian Hibs
07-08-2017, 08:25 AM

😂😂😂 wouldnt even get one of them over my body. Unfortunately I am neither the sporty or flat chested type 😂😂😂

Keith_M
07-08-2017, 08:35 AM

Me.

I use one because I find it more comfortable than leaning my wrist on a hard, wooden desk for hours on end.

That alright wi' you?

:na na:

Keith_M
07-08-2017, 08:37 AM

Deb, please!

:dizzy:

:greengrin

Gatecrasher
07-08-2017, 08:53 AM
What I would like to see sold in the club shop is ID holders for your season ticket, they have the plastic ones but a leather one with a crest on it would be ideal.

ColinNish
07-08-2017, 12:39 PM

Not at all. Age 13/14 t-shirts fit me just fine and aren't tight tight. I can only assume that you like your stuff loose fitting?

c31
07-08-2017, 12:44 PM

Friend of mine ask why hers wasn't working on her new glass table... mouse mats are the future....

RyeSloan
14-09-2017, 01:13 PM
Ho hum middle of September and the online shop has no short sleeved home tops and only XXL or 5XL in the short sleeved away.

Same old same old it appears with our inability to have the key item that the shop should be selling...

Hibernia&Alba
14-09-2017, 11:16 PM
Soon be winter, so I'm getting the Hibs pyjamas on Saturday. Haven't had PJs since I was a kid :greengrin

hibeejoy
15-09-2017, 09:14 AM
Talked to clubstore staff this morning.
They expecting the shipment on 26th this month the latest.
Was advised to check on Friday next week.

Galahibby
16-09-2017, 07:10 PM

Heard someone asking about ladies replica shirts and the response was they're not doing any this season. I would think that's a huge mistake given the amount of women and girls attending football in general, and ER in particular, these days.

ColinNish
16-09-2017, 08:43 PM
Heard someone asking about ladies replica shirts and the response was they're not doing any this season. I would think that's a huge mistake given the amount of women and girls attending football in general, and ER in particular, these days.

Wear a bloke's shirt, whats the difference?

Pretty Boy
16-09-2017, 08:49 PM

Ladies shirts are cut and fitted differently to reflect the different body shapes of the sexes. The most notable difference is they tend to flare out slightly at the bottom to accommodate wider hips.

Glory Lurker
16-09-2017, 08:58 PM

:agree: Works for me.