PDA

View Full Version : Ref watch

matty_f
05-08-2017, 07:34 PM
This ref was a nightmare last season and he was no better today. Both sets of fans will have left the ground today bemused at some of his decisions.

Pretty sure he got it right at the end of the first half when Ambrose had to go off but the Partick player didn't, despite the rage from the stands I think he applied the rule correctly there.

It was about all he got right all game. Brutal ref, who never really looked like he had the game under control.

pedroorange1875
05-08-2017, 07:58 PM
Ambrose yellow correctly for exactly the same tackle as Osman who only got a talking to. Lunatic that sent Bartley off last season that got rescinded, been getting it wrong ever since

HibbiesandtheBaddies
05-08-2017, 08:02 PM
Boys an erse

Nameless
05-08-2017, 10:23 PM
I thought he did alright. Not perfect, but let the game flow and I can't complain at any of the hibs cards.

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

SunshineOnLeith
05-08-2017, 10:33 PM
Pretty sure he got it right at the end of the first half when Ambrose had to go off but the Partick player didn't, despite the rage from the stands I think he applied the rule correctly there.

He was correct, it was quite funny watching so many people be wrong en masse with the booing etc.

maturehibby
05-08-2017, 11:10 PM
How Is man was not booked is a question only Walsh can answer

Zondervan
05-08-2017, 11:24 PM
Ref was fine today. Noting to see here, move along (to paranoia.net).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GlesgaeHibby
05-08-2017, 11:29 PM
Thought he was ok, other than not getting Ambrose back on the pitch for the free kick at the end of the first half.

HoboHarry
05-08-2017, 11:42 PM
If this ref was a nightmare then some on here better brace themselves because there will be far worse performances than today's during the season.

ehf
05-08-2017, 11:58 PM
This ref was a nightmare last season and he was no better today. Both sets of fans will have left the ground today bemused at some of his decisions.

It was about all he got right all game. Brutal ref, who never really looked like he had the game under control.

:confused: what decisions did he get wrong? I thought the ref and both linesmen did their jobs very well today.

lucky
06-08-2017, 07:22 AM
He was fine. He got a couple wrong but overall no complaints

O'Rourke3
06-08-2017, 07:30 AM
Two spring to mind. Their mid trips giving ball to sjm. Claims twice and blows after sjm running towards goal. 2 mins later away crowd get Partick a free kick where there wasn't one with us in possession.