PDA

View Full Version : C'Mon The Hibees.

Thecat23
05-08-2017, 09:25 AM
Finally it's here, it's been a long, long 3 years but Hibs are back playing top flight football. From that dark day of losing on pens to how we are both on and off the park is nothing short of a miracle.

Today will see a full house for us, players hungry for success and a manager who just doesn't except poor performances and one who is a born winner. So let's do this, let's come out the traps and hit Patrick like a train and give them no time to breath let alone play.

Easter Road will be rocking, today and long may it continue. Good things are happening so let's strap in and enjoy this. Good luck to everyone at Hibs for the new season and...

C'MON ON THE HIBEES!

DTS
05-08-2017, 09:35 AM
So much excitement around the first game of the season especially today being back in the big time. So much positivity around the club everyone's absolutely buzzing and I find myself thinking about pointless things like, I wonder what music the players will come out to this season?

Thecat23
05-08-2017, 09:52 AM
So much excitement around the first game of the season especially today being back in the big time. So much positivity around the club everyone's absolutely buzzing and I find myself thinking about pointless things like, I wonder what music the players will come out to this season?

😂

lyonhibs
05-08-2017, 09:56 AM
I'm absolutely full of beans today and was wondering why. It's clear now - proper football is back after a horrid dry spell this summer.

West lower
05-08-2017, 10:01 AM

I think the music should be turned off just before they come out. A near full house roar as they walk out sounds great, and will lift the players 👍

The Leith Dutch
05-08-2017, 10:03 AM
I think the music should be turned off just before they come out. A near full house roar as they walk out sounds great, and will lift the players 👍

Completely agree.

It's part of being a proper, good football club:
Players should run out to a full blooded support that makes them determined to give their best.

theonlywayisup
05-08-2017, 10:04 AM
The hibees are back! The hibees are back! Hello! Hello!
The hibees are back! The hibees are back! Hello! Hello!

lucky
05-08-2017, 10:05 AM
Been looking forward to this day for 3 years. I just think this season is going to a really great one. Good team, good manager and fans returning in unprecedented numbers. It's good to be a Hibbie.

theonlywayisup
05-08-2017, 10:16 AM
Been looking forward to this day for 3 years. I just think this season is going to a really great one. Good team, good manager and fans returning in unprecedented numbers. It's good to be a Hibbie.

Meanwhile at a part completed Tiny..............

Hibs1969
05-08-2017, 10:20 AM
I'm absolutely full of beans today and was wondering why. It's clear now - proper football is back after a horrid dry spell this summer.

During the wettest summer in years too ☔️☔️💧💧