PDA

View Full Version : Media Neil Lennon - Excellent PC

CyberSauzee
05-08-2017, 01:08 AM
Leann's one (either up or down) from this one was about Hibs' overall; NL is about the game v Partick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3r5ifuDfSuE

This youtube thing is amazing. Well done Hibs!

WhileTheChief..
05-08-2017, 01:22 AM
He talks so much sense. Brilliant again.

rcarter1
05-08-2017, 01:23 AM
Leann's one (either up or down) from this one was about Hibs' overall; NL is about the game v Partick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3r5ifuDfSuE

This youtube thing is amazing. Well done Hibs!

NL = There's a man who knows what he is doing. The ambition is just about bursting from him.

Is this Hibs? :agree:

Niffy
05-08-2017, 06:26 AM
Funny as f*** when asked about the "no more business" statement, and interviewer asked did YOU say that and NL laughed out loud "of course not" :) he's still poking about for recruitment.

DarlingtonHibee
05-08-2017, 09:08 AM
Just watched Leaan interview, we need to get her on a long term basis.

Keith_M
05-08-2017, 09:09 AM
Neil Lennon - Excellent PC

Doesn't he have a Laptop then?

:dunno:

Hibbyradge
05-08-2017, 09:11 AM

I think she's a standard employee, ie not on a fixed term contract.

The_Todd
05-08-2017, 09:16 AM
Neil Lennon - Excellent PC

Doesn't he have a Laptop then?

:dunno:

I'm upset he doesn't use a Mac. Lennon out!

DarlingtonHibee
05-08-2017, 09:17 AM

Sure , knew that was the case. Just hope she doesn't get poached, or gets bored.

Lago
05-08-2017, 09:27 AM
NL = There's a man who knows what he is doing. The ambition is just about bursting from him.

Is this Hibs? :agree:
Frankly, and I don't say this lightly, but I think he could well equal Eddie Turnbull in importance to the club in years to come.

KSA Hibee
05-08-2017, 10:04 AM

Ive just watched it also ....

Not a goal, player or celebration in sight, just a woman sitting in front of a camera for almost 30 minutes talking about my team. Never felt more prouder or secure in the knowledge that Our "wee team" is on the up.

I still remember the utter apathy I felt for Hibs during the months leading up to the "penalty shoot out" 3 years ago. It was almost worth it to get to where we are today..... that's a big "almost"!!

After listening to Leeann talk it's impossible not to feel excited for the future of the club. Yes we will still loose games and we will still bitch and moan when results go wrong.

As she says "we finished last season with a full house and we're starting this season with a full house".

GGTTH :flag::flag:

banchoryhibs
05-08-2017, 10:14 AM
I maintain that she has undoubtedly been our best signing for years. She just understands it and how to take us forward.

hibby6270
05-08-2017, 10:39 AM

True but is she not the only board member receiving Director's remuneration?
That must surely give her a closer affiliation to the club.
You're right though. A long term (and fixed?) contract would be ideal from a supporter perspective.

CropleyWasGod
05-08-2017, 11:23 AM
True but is she not the only board member receiving Director's remuneration?
That must surely give her a closer affiliation to the club.
You're right though. A long term (and fixed?) contract would be ideal from a supporter perspective.Jamie Marwick gets paid as well.

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk