PDA

View Full Version : New Singing Section

Carheenlea
04-08-2017, 07:11 PM
Tomorrow will see the group in their new berth for the first time, and I was wondering what we can expect. In an almost full Easter Road I'm looking forward to seeing if there will be a noticeable difference in the noise levels, and will we see any new banners/displays etc? Hopefully it can be infectious, and from behind the goal the noise can filter down and encourage both sides of the ground to join in to make for a great atmosphere.

Scottie
04-08-2017, 07:35 PM
Tomorrow will see the group in their new berth for the first time, and I was wondering what we can expect. In an almost full Easter Road I'm looking forward to seeing if there will be a noticeable difference in the noise levels, and will we see any new banners/displays etc? Hopefully it can be infectious, and from behind the goal the noise can filter down and encourage both sides of the ground to join in to make for a great atmosphere.
:agree: Thinks its a great idea and I'm sure the noise generated from the FF will be brilliant tomorrow.

NAE NOOKIE
04-08-2017, 07:37 PM

My hope as well ..... my seat is in the FF lower and I'm hoping the whole stand will join in .......... also wearing a hard hat in case the flares and smoke bombs hit me :greengrin

Lancs Harp
04-08-2017, 07:42 PM
Well Im in block 22 at the other end of the FF and I'll be singing my erse off.

:flag:

hfc rd
04-08-2017, 08:18 PM
Really looking forward to seeing how this goes tomorrow. Hope it's a success!

SirDavidsNapper
04-08-2017, 08:23 PM
Looking forward to hearing it

18Hibee75
04-08-2017, 08:59 PM
Will be sitting there tomorrow, buzzing!

Sent from my F3211 using Tapatalk

Albanian Hibs
04-08-2017, 10:08 PM
Will be sitting there tomorrow, buzzing!

Sent from my F3211 using Tapatalk

Me too.

Onceinawhile
04-08-2017, 11:15 PM
If you could keep the noise down as my 5 year old son doesn't really like it and we are in the ff lower that would be grand 🖒😁

04-08-2017, 11:25 PM
If you could keep the noise down as my 5 year old son doesn't really like it and we are in the ff lower that would be grand 🖒😁

Tell him to listen carefully, he might learn some new words.😁