PDA

View Full Version : Hibs Kids

GreenNWhiteArmy
03-08-2017, 06:17 PM
I got the Hibs kids membership for my nephew at the start of July. Couple of questions for my fellow Hibees:

I don't have a season ticket but will go to all home games before Dec when my baba will arrive. Do we get something through the post for the little ones?

As for getting the adult tickets on the kids games, are we able to get more than 1 ticket?

Thanks in advance
J

BFG
03-08-2017, 07:17 PM
You will get a card with there membership No just take it with you when you're buying a ticket for a kids game, all tickets for hibs kids games are now for the south stand so getting extra tickets shouldn't be a problem

GreenNWhiteArmy
03-08-2017, 07:20 PM
You will get a card with there membership No just take it with you when you're buying a ticket for a kids game, all tickets for hibs kids games are now for the south stand so getting extra tickets shouldn't be a problem

Thanks BFG. Do you know when they'll be posted? Ordered on July 10th and wondered if they got sent out immediately or in bulk at some point?

hailhail22
03-08-2017, 07:34 PM
Do kids season ticket holders automatically become a Hibs kids member ? I thought they did but it was my daughters birthday last week and it says on the website Hibs kids get a birthday card however she didn't get one ? Have I read it wrong 😮

Onceinawhile
03-08-2017, 07:38 PM
Do kids season ticket holders automatically become a Hibs kids member ? I thought they did but it was my daughters birthday last week and it says on the website Hibs kids get a birthday card however she didn't get one ? Have I read it wrong 😮

They do. Same happened to my second oldest last year. Give hibs a call and set them straight.

Still waiting on the hibs kids packs coming out and the season starts in two days!!!

I've sent hibs a tweet about the packs. Will let you know if I hear anything.

GreenNWhiteArmy
03-08-2017, 07:56 PM
Hibs have just tweeted advertising the memberships so I've replied looking for an answer.

Will post if one is received

Baw187
03-08-2017, 08:08 PM
They do. Same happened to my second oldest last year. Give hibs a call and set them straight.

Still waiting on the hibs kids packs coming out and the season starts in two days!!!

I've sent hibs a tweet about the packs. Will let you know if I hear anything.

I'm the same. I signed my 2 up at the ER open day weeks ago and have had nothing through.

Onceinawhile
03-08-2017, 10:28 PM
Hibs have just tweeted advertising the memberships so I've replied looking for an answer.

Will post if one is received

I replied to you as well as hibs then. Presumably it was set up to go out at that time and wasn't actually someone pressing send.🖒

Carheenlea
04-08-2017, 09:18 AM
The first Hibs Kids game is not till mid September (Motherwell), so no panic, but there doesn't seem to be a reason not to send out the packs as the applications come in. The "packs" only really consist of a card, a wall chart and a sticker so not a lot to put together. Got my two girls signed up again.

Cod Boy
04-08-2017, 09:53 AM
Do kids that are season ticket holders get the four free games to pass on to a friend.

Carheenlea
04-08-2017, 10:00 AM
Do kids that are season ticket holders get the four free games to pass on to a friend.

Can't say for definite, but I would seriously doubt that would be the case.

HibbySpurs
04-08-2017, 03:58 PM

No.

Onceinawhile
04-08-2017, 04:29 PM

Can take a friend for a fiver.