PDA

View Full Version : Looking forward to saturday guys

partickthistle
03-08-2017, 05:46 PM
Hi Hibbees
Cant wait for saturday going to be a fantastic atmosphere - we should be bringing 2000 and with your tickets sold hopefully not far off 19 to 20,000:not worth

By the way if those Jambos poach our Manager expect us to be louder than you guys in the anti Hearts songs lol :wink:

May the best team win and all the best for the rest of the season after saturday

Baw187
03-08-2017, 05:50 PM
[emoji1303]

Should be a good atmosphere and decent game hopefully. Enjoy the trip!

Callum7
03-08-2017, 05:51 PM
Just 100 tickets left in the home end :hyper so we're hoping to be taking up half of the away end.
May the best team win and good luck with the rest of your season. :flag:

tam4hibs
03-08-2017, 07:39 PM
Hi Hibbees
Cant wait for saturday going to be a fantastic atmosphere - we should be bringing 2000 and with your tickets sold hopefully not far off 19 to 20,000:not worth

By the way if those Jambos poach our Manager expect us to be louder than you guys in the anti Hearts songs lol :wink:

May the best team win and all the best for the rest of the season after saturday

Looking forward to seeing the impact of the new signing section in the FF. With a good crowd. Huge positive vibe, first game back where we belong. Will be interesting to see/hear as it's sold out...

Hopefully gets the whole stadium backing them and works.

RoxburghHibs
03-08-2017, 07:40 PM
Just 100 tickets left in the home end :hyper so we're hoping to be taking up half of the away end.
May the best team win and good luck with the rest of your season. :flag:

Only 71 tickets left in the home end now :thumbsup:

Thecat23
03-08-2017, 07:41 PM
Hi Hibbees

Patrick are a better side than that lot so I think the manager will be going nowhere mate. Enjoy the trip through (not to much though 😁) sure it will be a good game. 👍🏼

Nameless
03-08-2017, 07:46 PM
Hi Hibbees

May the best team win and all the best for the rest of the season after saturdayThe Jags bringing 2000 is phenomenal. A potential 19,000+ crowd for a league game not featuring either of the ugly sisters just emphasises the dirty truth - Scottish football WOULD survive without them. Good luck for the season, you will have my full backing for at least 9 of them [emoji6]

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

Halmyre Hibee
04-08-2017, 10:01 AM
Hi Hibbees

The Jags are my 2nd team after the Hibees due to my mate supporting them. I've actually went to see them in away games v St Johnstone, Livingston but the best one was at Ibrox when ex Hibee Damian Gray put them ahead in a cup tie only for them to equalise. The Jags fans were great with some great songs poking fun at both Celtic and Rangers. Looking forward to them belting out Mary fae Maryhill etc on Saturday. Obviously want Hibs to win but hope they have a great season.

Roxyhibee
04-08-2017, 11:48 AM
Hi Hibbees

Think it will be a tough game for Hibs, so will be delighted if we get a win.

Partick Thistle definitely my soft spot team, especially as the ugly sisters get even more grotesque -may your team always be in the SPL and flourish. I have done the Maryhill tour of pubs a few times with my Jags mate in years gone by. Great days in amongst good fans.

Outside any Hibs game, Partick Thistle 4 Celtic 1 1971 LC Final is one of my favourite games/results.

Good luck this season, but come 3pm tomorrow - C'mon the Hibees.!!!!