PDA

View Full Version : Bored now...

SonOfDavidFrancey
03-08-2017, 04:25 PM
Don't know what to do with myself with no signings imminent - have been refreshing theStokesey thread for so many days now....

Pete
03-08-2017, 04:26 PM
Find me a ticket for Ibrox :greengrin

Bostonhibby
03-08-2017, 04:29 PM
You could start a thread looking for the best fish related pun that also involves a transfer.

Apparently they were popular whilst we were waiting for Stokes to sign[emoji6]

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Keith_M
03-08-2017, 04:30 PM
I'm moving back to Scotland and looking for accomodation. If you've got loads of time on your hands, you could scout around for me

Tenement flat, Edinburgh, big bay windows please. Must be in nice area... and cheap.

:wink:

Jack Hackett
03-08-2017, 04:32 PM
.... or you could start the same thread twice :greengrin

JeMeSouviens
03-08-2017, 04:35 PM
Don't know what to do with myself with no signings imminent - have been refreshing theStokesey thread for so many days now....

Ach well, here's your Dad to cheer you up ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTEgsQz-Muw

Keith_M
03-08-2017, 04:36 PM
.... or you could start the same thread twice :greengrin

He's obviously VERY bored.

Lago
03-08-2017, 06:34 PM
I'm moving back to Scotland and looking for accomodation. If you've got loads of time on your hands, you could scout around for me

Tenement flat, Edinburgh, big bay windows please. Must be in nice area... and cheap.

You'll be lucky.

Keith_M
03-08-2017, 06:41 PM
You'll be lucky.

No, he's a different poster entirely.

Callum7
03-08-2017, 06:41 PM

Count dots it keeps me entertained.

Glory Lurker
03-08-2017, 07:26 PM
Is the Stokes that plays left back for England women the same one as we've just signed? Hopefully won't get injured tonight.

mutley
03-08-2017, 08:30 PM
Count dots it keeps me entertained.

Not many left to count now!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hibs1972
03-08-2017, 08:53 PM
Find me a ticket for Ibrox :greengrin
Every now and again I pop my head into the Newco forum for a laugh,boy oh boy,are they looking forward to us going through there!! Some very colourful language is allowed on that site! No filter used!! I expect a very hostile atmosphere at that game,hard hats required!!:tin hat::tin hat::tin hat::tin hat::tin hat::tin hat::tin hat::tin hat:

Hibbycol
03-08-2017, 09:26 PM
Ach well, here's your Dad to cheer you up ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTEgsQz-MuwLove David francey commentary ,still remember my big bruv with his wee transistor radio with the white ear phone turning to me and saying Kidd has scored ,my heart sank and clanged in my boots [emoji22]and then the shreek of him screaming Albert Kidd not Walter Kidd, I just about squeezed the life out of him jumping up and down and celebrating their failure , the song off the time was 36 games and you won **** all doo daa . great great memories [emoji172]

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

GreenLake
03-08-2017, 11:13 PM

Did you ever go into a fruit shop when you were a kid and say "I'll have two shillings worth of bashed fruit and not too many melons."