View Full Version : Caption Competition (NHC)

Dan Sarf
03-08-2017, 10:50 AM

"Right, you get rid of his laptop and I'll put the goalposts back"

03-08-2017, 10:56 AM
Austin do you think if I wear my hat like this Hibs fans will make a song about me

03-08-2017, 11:02 AM
Ah well. 4-6-0 it is then.

SuperAllyMcleod
03-08-2017, 11:04 AM
Austin, promise me that big Craig will tell me what to do, I've not got a clue where to start.

03-08-2017, 11:06 AM
'Do you know how to delete internet history?'

'No, Ian always did that.'

'Oh... ****.'

03-08-2017, 11:11 AM
Am tellin ye - if I win my first 6 games am a shoe-in for the job permanent likes.

03-08-2017, 11:11 AM
And you're sure that if you carry a clip board and I wear this hat we'll get £15 a head telling the simple fans what we know about football?

03-08-2017, 11:43 AM
So Austin, what would you rather be ? A happy Hibby or an unhappy hippy ?

03-08-2017, 11:56 AM
So do you think Stokes will start on Saturday? Maybe be on the bench. Mind, no body else was interested in him so that's how he ended up back there. They got a lucky draw in the wee cup too did they not? Doesn't bother me though as its a Mickey Mouse tournament - would be more embarrassed to win it than getting knocked out early. Glad we are out to be honest and it just shows the mentality of the Hobo's that they make a big deal about a couple of wins in the thing. Small time. They think there is not much progress on the stand, but this is a big stand and not some some meccano effort like their East, and when it is done it will be the best stadium in Edinburgh. It was always better than Easter Road anyway, and more atmospheric. Easter Road only has a decent atmosphere when Hearts are there. We sold more ST's than them once again, they bang on about having more seats but we have the bigger crowds. They started counting ST's who didn't show for their attendances so their average last season was false. Partick Thistle for first home game - typical that they missed out playing the big clubs, us, Rangers and Celtic on the first day. Still fancy Partick to win though. 3-0. They are crap and they will be found out alright back in the big league on Saturday. Rangers at Ibrox next week too, that'll be another hammering then the pressure will be on Lennon. He'll be gone after the Derby, and I can see another 5-1. Looking at their squad I don't see too many players on their squad that would get into ours. McGinn is overrated and will be found out at this level, especially against the big teams like us.
Anyway, what do you think for Saturday and Celtic away - same line up as last week? Aye, that'll do.
How many players did they sign again? Just shows you how desperate they are. I think they'll go straight back down.

xyz23jc
03-08-2017, 12:50 PM
So do you think Stokes will start on Saturday? Maybe be on the bench. Mind, no body else was interested in him so that's how he ended up back there. They got a lucky draw in the wee cup too did they not? Doesn't bother me though as its a Mickey Mouse tournament - would be more embarrassed to win it than getting knocked out early. Glad we are out to be honest and it just shows the mentality of the Hobo's that they make a big deal about a couple of wins in the thing. Small time. They think there is not much progress on the stand, but this is a big stand and not some some meccano effort like their East, and when it is done it will be the best stadium in Edinburgh. It was always better than Easter Road anyway, and more atmospheric. Easter Road only has a decent atmosphere when Hearts are there. We sold more ST's than them once again, they bang on about having more seats but we have the bigger crowds. They started counting ST's who didn't show for their attendances so their average last season was false. Partick Thistle for first home game - typical that they missed out playing the big clubs, us, Rangers and Celtic on the first day. Still fancy Partick to win though. 3-0. They are crap and they will be found out alright back in the big league on Saturday. Rangers at Ibrox next week too, that'll be another hammering then the pressure will be on Lennon. He'll be gone after the Derby, and I can see another 5-1. Looking at their squad I don't see too many players on their squad that would get into ours. McGinn is overrated and will be found out at this level, especially against the big teams like us.
Anyway, what do you think for Saturday and Celtic away - same line up as last week? Aye, that'll do.
How many players did they sign again? Just shows you how desperate they are. I think they'll go straight back down.

Mr Houston is that you? :greengrin:agree::thumbsup:

03-08-2017, 01:21 PM
Ok you wear the dunces cap now Cathro's gone.

03-08-2017, 01:34 PM
Right never mind what's happening with me and Getting the job, tactics and formations. WTF is Hibs been up to this week? Need to know so I can rip into them during next interview. And that my son is how you get the Heart's muppets on yer side.

03-08-2017, 01:52 PM
Does my bum look big in this?

03-08-2017, 02:25 PM

Call me Papa Smurf again and I'll burst ye!!

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

03-08-2017, 03:47 PM
Craig says I have to wear it.

I think he's testing me.

03-08-2017, 04:47 PM
If we're going to be playing at muddyfield at Xmas Nanny you'll have to get a hat like mine.

03-08-2017, 04:53 PM
If Craig picks the team and you are there to explain his notes to me I really can't see what can go wrong.

03-08-2017, 04:55 PM
See, I dinnae mind being wan ae thae puppets thit hings fae the strings, but if Levein tries tae stick that big 6 fingered fist up ma hoop ah'll no be happy.

03-08-2017, 04:55 PM
"Craig said he thought I was the greatest"
"No no he told me I was greatest"

03-08-2017, 04:58 PM
"Sufi whirling" and with those last words the Dalry Lama got on the bus to Wolverhampton...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=luDklth_mbM

West lower
03-08-2017, 05:28 PM
"Please don't tell Craig that it was me who recommended all the Irish players to Ian, or he will sack me too".

03-08-2017, 10:32 PM

You can be my right hand man as I don't have one.