PDA

View Full Version : The Jambos are spewing

Pages : [1] 2 3

SirDavidsNapper
02-08-2017, 08:28 PM
Just had a peek over at kickback for some light entertainment and they are utterly raging we have signed Stokes. Some of the more bitter ones are claiming Lafferty is the better of the two 😂😂😂😂

Lancs Harp
02-08-2017, 08:31 PM
Just had a peek over at kickback for some light entertainment and they are utterly raging we have signed Stokes. Some of the more bitter ones are claiming Lafferty is the better of the two 😂😂😂😂

Dont make me laff.

IGRIGI
02-08-2017, 08:33 PM
A few however have been broken and through tears are admitting we've put together a decent side.

SirDavidsNapper
02-08-2017, 08:34 PM
Dont make me laff.I think Stokes scored more at Celltic alone than Lafferty has in his whole career

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Andy74
02-08-2017, 08:35 PM

No chance. Anyway, big Dave is more our Lafferty equivalent. We will see on that front.

Bostonhibby
02-08-2017, 08:35 PM
Just had a peek over at kickback for some light entertainment and they are utterly raging we have signed Stokes. Some of the more bitter ones are claiming Lafferty is the better of the two ��������

He might be the better of the two big striker signings the thieves have made - in a three legged race with deadly in front of an open goal Cole Stockton tied to his ankle but that really is the limit, and deep down they know it.

SRHibs
02-08-2017, 08:36 PM
"Nobody wanted him". Aye gd yin. Every team outside of Celtic would do well to have a player of Stokes' quality in their team. Even the Huns.

Hibrandenburg
02-08-2017, 08:37 PM
"Nobody wanted him". Aye gd yin. Every team outside of Rangers would do well to have a player of Stokes' quality in their team. Even the Huns.

I'm struggling to follow this post.

Tug Wilson
02-08-2017, 08:38 PM
I had a wee check of KB and they seem to think a new manager and 2 or 3 players and they have a decent squad.

FFS, they are deluded.

I cannot think of too many of their current squad would enhance ours.

Berra might struggle to be 5th choice centre half.

Lafferty maybe would boost our options up front.

Walker adds a bit of pace.

Can't think of any of the others that would get close to a start for us.

SRHibs
02-08-2017, 08:39 PM
I'm struggling to follow this post.

I meant outside of Celtic. And the quoted part was from a poster on Kickback.

mca
02-08-2017, 08:44 PM
I Had a peek as well... They really are Deluded and still living on 1-5.. Charity Robbing B****rds

Sioux
02-08-2017, 08:49 PM
Some of them are trying hard;

"Only turned up for the games against the rangers. Apparently turned up about 3hrs late for 1st day of training when he signed that season, and that continued for the duration of the loan. Didn't train well and generally acted like a knob. That came from a hibs player that season "

MyJo
02-08-2017, 08:50 PM
I had a wee check of KB and they seem to think a new manager and 2 or 3 players and they have a decent squad.

FFS, they are deluded.

Walker and Souttar would be the only ones close to getting in our squad and even then they wouldn't be first picks.

mjhibby
02-08-2017, 08:51 PM
Jambo at my work says the new manager will sign a few players and they will be up there. Deluded doesn't begin to cover it. Where is the money for more signings. None of them have broken cover and admitted they are goosed but after a few games they will. Their are such a crap team I'd be amazed if they make the top six.

Zazu62
02-08-2017, 08:53 PM

FFS, they are deluded.

Would take goncalves and walker that's about it

Hibrandenburg
02-08-2017, 08:54 PM
I meant outside of Celtic. And the quoted part was from a poster on Kickback.

Gotcha!

Springbank
02-08-2017, 08:55 PM
With Daly and Levein at the helm hearts are a christophe Berra injury away from a relegation dogfight

Nameless
02-08-2017, 08:56 PM
Reality has smacked them in the puss harder than their mother did, when she caught them sniffing their sisters knicknacks.

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

Hibernian Verse
02-08-2017, 08:58 PM
With Daly and Levein at the helm hearts are a christophe Berra injury away from a relegation dogfight

I think that's the most accurate summation of their squad this season. The funny thing is, now that Cathro has gone, they actually think they're going to finish top 4 again.

MyJo
02-08-2017, 09:01 PM
I think that's the most accurate summation of their squad this season. The funny thing is, now that Cathro has gone, they actually think they're going to finish top 4 again.

top 4 is a realistic target for them.......top 4 of the bottom 6 anyway.

Tug Wilson
02-08-2017, 09:05 PM
Walker and Souttar would be the only ones close to getting in our squad and even then they wouldn't be first picks.

Not sure about Souttar. Coming back from injury. Was rank against the Pars.

AltheHibby
02-08-2017, 09:05 PM
Wow. The bitter is strong with that lot.😂

1875STEVE
02-08-2017, 09:07 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qG5KBEK1zeM

:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin

Tug Wilson
Would take goncalves and walker that's about it

Goncalves doesn't impress me. Looks unfit and slow. Greedier than Cummings with less end product.

Mind you I think a lot of their players look really unfit.

High-On-Hibs
The sheer whataboutery over there :greengrin

GreenCastle
02-08-2017, 09:10 PM
Another Celtic player?

They forget he was at Hibs first before he went to Celtic - see video below..not greatest quality but some excellent finishes!

https://youtu.be/GBkkftSR1aE

SirDavidsNapper
02-08-2017, 09:13 PM
Another Celtic player?

They forget he was at Hibs first before he went to Celtic - see video below..not greatest quality but some excellent finishes!

https://youtu.be/GBkkftSR1aE

Stokes of Hibs then Celtic and Efe. That's some ex Celtic contingent in our ranks right enough.

Lancs Harp

Have another sip of the buckfast son.

Captain Trips

Stokes, Murray piss on lafferty and im sure big Davy will as well.

sauzee=legend
02-08-2017, 09:15 PM
I wouldn't even employ Souttar to work in the club shop!

Jim44
02-08-2017, 09:19 PM

That guy has mental health issues. I hope his mum takes his shoelaces away from him at night.

calumhibee1
02-08-2017, 09:21 PM
They've played about the same amount of games while Stokes has scored 130 odd league goals to Laffertys 80 odd. There's absolutely no doubting who's the better player.

SirDavidsNapper
02-08-2017, 09:26 PM
They've played about the same amount of games while Stokes has scored 130 odd league goals to Laffertys 80 odd. There's absolutely no doubting who's the better player.

I think you're being generous with Lafferty's goals? Unless you're including his NI goals too

02-08-2017, 09:28 PM
I think you're being generous with Lafferty's goals? Unless you're including his NI goals too

Lafferty scores 1 in 3 games on average roughly. Stokes 1 in 2 games average.

hibby6270
Stokes of Hibs then Celtic and Efe. That's some ex Celtic contingent in our ranks right enough.

You forgot Dylan.:wink:

You forgot Dylan.:wink:

We have as many ex Rangers players as ex Celtic players.

SirDavidsNapper
02-08-2017, 09:29 PM
You forgot Dylan.:wink:True

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

GreenCastle
02-08-2017, 09:34 PM

Stokes - Apps - 360 - goals 135 (including goals for Sunderland / Hibs / Celtic / Blackburn)
Ugly Yam striker - 363 - goals 82 (including goals for Huns, Burnley, Norwich, Palermo, Sion) - plus 4 at Hearts this season against Part time teams)

The ugly yam has more goals at International level - 54 caps and 20 goals - Stokes 9 caps no goals

Both similar age - Stokes younger by a few months - both signed 2 year deals...

Ugly Yam - won Scottish league x3, Scottish Cup x1, League Cup x 2, Italian Cup x1
Stokes - League Champions x1 (Sunderland), Scottish League x4, Scottish Cup x3, Scottish League Cup x1,

Sammy7nil
02-08-2017, 09:39 PM

Seriously that is not funny that is a concern someone needs to get him help.

Deansy
02-08-2017, 09:54 PM

FFS, they are deluded.

Waker's the only one I'd take from them - so's he would boost the number of penalties we get.

Northernhibee
02-08-2017, 09:55 PM
Lafferty and Stokes are both top signings.

The difference is who they have to rely on to supply them.

Stokes will be alongside Simon Murray, Martin Boyle, Danny Swanson, Fraser Murray, John McGinn, Dylan McGeouch, big Davey, Slivka, Whittaker amongst others - all quality, quality players who will be able to carve out chances.

Who does Lafferty have to rely on? Walker (if he's there at the end of the month?). Maulaury Martin?

jacomo
02-08-2017, 09:57 PM
Stokes - Apps - 360 - goals 135 (including goals for Sunderland / Hibs / Celtic / Blackburn)
Ugly Yam striker - 363 - goals 82 (including goals for Huns, Burnley, Norwich, Palermo, Sion) - plus 4 at Hearts this season against Part time teams)

The ugly yam has more goals at International level - 54 caps and 20 goals - Stokes 9 caps no goals

Both similar age - Stokes younger by a few months - both signed 2 year deals...

Ugly Yam - won Scottish league x3, Scottish Cup x1, League Cup x 2, Italian Cup x1
Stokes - League Champions x1 (Sunderland), Scottish League x4, Scottish Cup x3, Scottish League Cup x1,

Lafferty went on that extraordinary 2 year run where all he seemed able to do was score international goals.

DickieDastardly
02-08-2017, 10:00 PM
Their obsession with and insecurities about Hibs is incredible; it also shows why the no swearing policy on here is 100% correct, brokeback shows most of them up for what they are.

poolman
02-08-2017, 10:14 PM

What a strange guy 🤔

Bostonhibby
02-08-2017, 10:18 PM
Seriously that is not funny that is a concern someone needs to get him help.Deranged wee laddie, a bit Unstable but he could be right about potter ;)

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Captain Trips
02-08-2017, 10:22 PM
Meanwhile at the offices in Tynecastle:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/66/ee/6a/66ee6a76ccdef14325c03864d908f3d9.jpg

Houchy
02-08-2017, 10:24 PM
Jambo at my work says the new manager will sign a few players and they will be up there. Deluded doesn't begin to cover it. Where is the money for more signings. None of them have broken cover and admitted they are goosed but after a few games they will. Their are such a crap team I'd be amazed if they make the top six.

Surely with the shortfall in money for the stadium, and compensation to Cathro, they'll only have about £2.50 left (if that) for new players. I can see a jumble sale, cake sale/more charities getting done over again before long 🤷🏻🙄

Libby Hibby
02-08-2017, 10:42 PM

You can get them at 66/1 to be relegated.

calumhibee1
02-08-2017, 10:47 PM
You can get them at 66/1 to be relegated.

I got 33/1 on them losing their first 5 games.

Hibbyradge
02-08-2017, 10:50 PM
I got 33/1 on them losing their first 5 games.

I don't think they'll lose against Celtic.

stuart-farquhar
02-08-2017, 10:52 PM

Oh yes you do!

greenlex
02-08-2017, 10:54 PM

Get off the glue.

Hibbyradge
02-08-2017, 10:59 PM
Oh yes you do!

No I don't.

Teams always suffer even after a midweek home game, and Celtic had an extremely tough away match tonight.

The Hearts players will be fired up after Cathro's sacking, if only to show that it wasn't their fault.

I can see a score draw. 1-1.

NAE NOOKIE
02-08-2017, 11:00 PM

Wow .... I would hate to be that kids mum if she burns his tea :greengrin

Seriously though, he needs a guid skelp for his potty mouth .... nae need :slipper:

SirDavidsNapper
02-08-2017, 11:07 PM

Or a girlfriend

Baw187
02-08-2017, 11:13 PM
No I don't.

Teams always suffer even after a midweek home game, and Celtic had an extremely tough away match tonight.

The Hearts players will be fired up after Cathro's sacking, if only to show that it wasn't their fault.

I can see your logic and it is one of those type of games where you've seen it play out that way before and so you have a gut feeling.

I doubt it on this occasion though as no matter how hard they try, Celtic are far too good for them. It'll be closer than most are expecting though.

Hibbyradge
02-08-2017, 11:23 PM
I can see your logic and it is one of those type of games where you've seen it play out that way before and so you have a gut feeling.

I doubt it on this occasion though as no matter how hard they try, Celtic are far too good for them. It'll be closer than most are expecting though.

6/1 for the draw or 12/1 for 1-1.

:hmmm:

southern hibby
02-08-2017, 11:25 PM
I'm gutted can't get the link to work to see what all the fuss is about reference the kid.

GGTTH

Baw187
02-08-2017, 11:26 PM
Decent value but then again almost anyone pitching up at Parkhead will be a good price given how much the bookies underprice Celtic.

connerg
02-08-2017, 11:30 PM
They've been spewing since the 2-2 Robbie replay.

Us winning the Scottish Cup has killed them off.

Bullseye. Super, great, smashing.

Firestarter
02-08-2017, 11:32 PM
Not sure about Souttar. Coming back from injury. Was rank against the Pars.

Reminds me of Chris Hogg. Hearts are shocking.

Hibbyradge
02-08-2017, 11:33 PM
Decent value but then again almost anyone pitching up at Parkhead will be a good price given how much the bookies underprice Celtic.

Yeah, I'll have to back the draw now, but it'll be a minimum bet.

JimboHibs
02-08-2017, 11:37 PM
[QUOTE=Hibbyradge;5127678]No I don't.

I can see a score draw.

I dont think a rocket up they're spinchters by Kim Yong Un himself would fire them up.

Col2
02-08-2017, 11:40 PM
They just don't look fit. Watched bits of he pars game and Isma G looks at least a stone overweight and so does Don Cowie. Souter is just back from injury but was very slow and Berra and Hughes are sold but hardly quick.

Lafferty will be hot and cold but his ability to hold the ball and trap it was questionable on Saturday. Walker is a huge miss for the. He is direct and creative and falls over a lot for penalties.

It's still on paper a decent squad but little midfield drive and creativity. Needs a decent manager and some additions but that won't happen!

NOLA
03-08-2017, 12:48 AM
The best post I saw was the "we have a squad the envy of everyone else in the league" 🤡

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hermit Crab
03-08-2017, 01:42 AM
This guy, and one or two others get it. Theres a few on there who at least who take off the maroon glasses from time to time.

They have recruited well, imo, and we better get a lot more organised than we have to this point. I'm not only concerned about them, there are bigger issues than that lot, but in my mind they are a lot better prepared than we are and I doubt, realistically, any of us can argue the fact.

Hoping an inspiring appointment will be made and I munch my words.

lord bunberry
03-08-2017, 01:53 AM
Reality has smacked them in the puss harder than their mother did, when she caught them sniffing their sisters knicknacks.

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk
To be fair, the mother and the sister are usually the same person.

TelaStella
03-08-2017, 02:11 AM
Odd people...They actually rate Lafferty higher than stokes! We'll do our talking on the pitch like we have done over the past couple of seasons and see what happens, genuinely not fussed about them lot whatsoever this season.

NAE NOOKIE
03-08-2017, 03:02 AM
Just had a look at their Stokes thread ..... its now locked which appears to happen to a lot of threads on Kickback, not really surprising when very few of them can go more than a few pages without the puddle drinkers tearing into each other. Anybody who doesn't end their post with 5 - 1 or FTH is automatically a 'Hobo' and called out and heaven help anybody who dares to suggest Hibs might actually have the makings of a decent team.... Its like the 1950s Soviet Union over there :lips seal

What I do love is the fact that absolutely every thread about us has three or four posts on every page saying how we will be 'put back into our box' and 'normal service will be resumed next season' ....... Considering practically the strongest team they can put out couldn't even finish 2nd in a League Cup group that didn't have another premiership team in it, the biggest challenge coming from a mid table Championship team we humped 4 - 0 only a few weeks before you have to admire their sense of optimism :greengrin

You have to admire the 'diet Celtic' mantra they have adopted recently as well, its almost become a bigger comfort blanket than 5 - 1 ...... lets look at what we have on the books:

Dylan McGeouch ....... who barely kicked a ball for Celtic and has been here for 3 seasons now.
Efe Ambrose ............. Certainly played a good few games for Celtic, including in the Champions League.
Anthony Stokes ......... Had already played 40 games for Hibs before he joined Celtic.
Neil Lennon .............. As Celtic as they come :greengrin

So that's 3 players all of whom if injury free would near enough walk into any team in the Premiership outside of Celtic themselves and a manager with vast SPL experience and who had Celtic punching above their weight in the Champions League .......... Ex Celtic or not if they were honest most Yams would want any one of them on the books at the Gorgie Greenhouse and they know it. Does the fact that Whittaker, McGregor and McGeouch were all at Rangers at one time make us diet Huns as well then :faf:

What a bunch of clueless welts they are :lolyam:

Baw187
03-08-2017, 06:00 AM
Just had a look at their Stokes thread ..... its now locked which appears to happen to a lot of threads on Kickback, not really surprising when very few of them can go more than a few pages without the puddle drinkers tearing into each other. Anybody who doesn't end their post with 5 - 1 or FTH is automatically a 'Hobo' and called out and heaven help anybody who dares to suggest Hibs might actually have the makings of a decent team.... Its like the 1950s Soviet Union over there :lips seal

What I do love is the fact that absolutely every thread about us has three or four posts on every page saying how we will be 'put back into our box' and 'normal service will be resumed next season' ....... Considering practically the strongest team they can put out couldn't even finish 2nd in a League Cup group that didn't have another premiership team in it, the biggest challenge coming from a mid table Championship team we humped 4 - 0 only a few weeks before you have to admire their sense of optimism :greengrin

You have to admire the 'diet Celtic' mantra they have adopted recently as well, its almost become a bigger comfort blanket than 5 - 1 ...... lets look at what we have on the books:

Dylan McGeouch ....... who barely kicked a ball for Celtic and has been here for 3 seasons now.
Efe Ambrose ............. Certainly played a good few games for Celtic, including in the Champions League.
Anthony Stokes ......... Had already played 40 games for Hibs before he joined Celtic.

So that's 3 players all of whom if injury free would near enough walk into any team in the Premiership outside of Celtic themselves and a manager with vast SPL experience and who had Celtic punching above their weight in the Champions League .......... Ex Celtic or not if they were honest most Yams would want any one of them on the books at the Gorgie Greenhouse and they know it. Does the fact that Whittaker, McGregor and McGeouch were all at Rangers at one time make us diet Huns as well then :faf:

I noticed that momentarily yesterday there was a thread entitled 'How much compo would it take to get Lennon from Hibs'!!

Clearly one of us on the wind up and it disappeared too quickly for me to see if any of them took the bait!! [emoji23][emoji23]

Weststandwanab
03-08-2017, 06:06 AM
I'm gutted can't get the link to work to see what all the fuss is about reference the kid.

GGTTH

I reckon he is a Hibby with an excellent wind up.

I noticed that momentarily yesterday there was a thread entitled 'How much compo would it take to get Lennon from Hibs'!!

Clearly one of us on the wind up and it disappeared too quickly for me to see if any of them took the bait!! [emoji23][emoji23]

Ditto

Thecat23
03-08-2017, 06:38 AM

Hearts will lose by at least 3. I'm sticking £50 on Celtic -2.

Not In The Know
03-08-2017, 06:45 AM
Folk are caught up in the Alan Preston led media BS that is spouted about the quality and organisation at Hearts. They are quickly turning into a shambles. look at their squad list and tell any combination of players you could pick out of that disjointed lot (so many poor defensive players) that won't get humped at the weekend.

green day
03-08-2017, 06:53 AM
Folk are caught up in the Alan Preston led media BS that is spouted about the quality and organisation at Hearts. They are quickly turning into a shambles. look at their squad list and tell any combination of players you could pick out of that disjointed lot (so many poor defensive players) that won't get humped at the weekend.

Preston on radio yesterday stating that Hearts fans ARE the best in Scotland, because they saved their club. I think Saturdays gubbing by Celtic might send him over the edge 😂😂

SouthMoroccoStu
03-08-2017, 06:55 AM
Preston on radio yesterday stating that Hearts fans ARE the best in Scotland, because they saved their club. I think Saturdays gubbing by Celtic might send him over the edge 😂😂

Seriously?!

Does his carer know he has a job on the radio?

chinaman
03-08-2017, 06:56 AM

Be better giving the money you're goin to waste to the local "penny stamp" to feed his dog.
The charity thieves will get a doing .....5-0

Thecat23
03-08-2017, 07:05 AM
Holy **** just read the Stokes thread on KB. Apparently we are gong to struggle and our squad isn't better than Hearts squad 😂😂

Are these idiots for real? Being serious I honestly wouldn't have any player they have in our squad. Walker clearly has talent he'd maybe make our side bench I'm thinking of our midfielders are all fit.

Lafferty as I have been saying will fail big time, he's no desire when going gets tough.

Oh and apparently Stokes is finished!!

poolman
03-08-2017, 07:08 AM
Holy **** just read the Stokes thread on KB. Apparently we are gong to struggle and our squad isn't better than Hearts squad 😂😂

Are these idiots for real? Being serious I honestly wouldn't have any player they have in our squad. Walker clearly has talent he'd maybe make our side bench I'm thinking of our midfielders are all fit.

Lafferty as I have been saying will fail big time, he's no desire when going gets tough.

Oh and apparently Stokes is finished!!

Read it last night

There are some seriously disturbed individuals on that site

green day
03-08-2017, 07:09 AM
Seriously?!

Does his carer know he has a job on the radio?

The biggest sickener for me was (as they described the excessive cash floating about in England) when Richard Gordon was talking about certain Scottish clubs overspending in the past - he was clearly alluding to Hearts and Oldco Hun but shat his pants and stuttered "but of course all clubs did it".

To me, he's even worse than Preston.

Salt N Sauzee
03-08-2017, 07:11 AM
Funny how a lot of them have direct quotes from our players. Very well connected to Hibs it seems :blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:

They're panicking.

Not In The Know
03-08-2017, 07:14 AM

I'm sure he must be on retainer from budge.

brog
03-08-2017, 07:18 AM
No I don't.

You may not be far off, i can see 10 men behind the ball in a desperate attempt for a 0-0 or even an "honourable" 1-0 defeat. However if Celtc score early it could be carnage! FWIW I would have been happy if we had signed Souttar or Goncalves & despite his diving antics Walker can play, but that's it. Liam H summed it up 18 months ago when he said, "we knew we had better players than them all over the pitch"

Springbank
03-08-2017, 07:24 AM
If you want to compare Hibs transfer window vs hearts transfer window, then forget Lafferty vs Stokes as a comparison point

Look at full back.

We re-signed our 2 stalwart fullbacks, AND signed Steven Whittaker (when Hearts were strongly after him)

Hearts shed all their full backs, tried and failed to get Whittaker, ended up with a Peterborough reject and a (McGovern-esque) Man City loanee who can't last 45 minutes let alone 90.

If hearts were competitive with us, Whittaker would be with them.

he's not.

jacomo
03-08-2017, 07:34 AM
I can't believe Hertz squad is as poor as they have shown so far.

The question is, can they find a manager who:

A) can get the best out of their players and
B) is happy to call Levein daddy

I suspect it's one or the other.

Bostonhibby
03-08-2017, 07:37 AM
Holy **** just read the Stokes thread on KB. Apparently we are gong to struggle and our squad isn't better than Hearts squad [emoji23][emoji23]

Oh and apparently Stokes is finished!!I think their squad is excellent, a finely tuned machine, like a coiled spring ready to blitz the league exactly as it was designed to do by the gorgie guardiola and Potter.

We seen that against lower league part timers,similar to what Hibs had to face.

The people who insert their small change into plastic farm animals can tell the difference. You can't fool them.

Jim44
03-08-2017, 07:39 AM
Hearts will lose by at least 3. I'm sticking £50 on Celtic -2.

:agree: I don't know where all this 'Hearts will be a test for Celtic' comes from. Tough game and narrow result last night, but let's not kid ourselves about their ability to take care of domestic opposition, especially the rudderless and all at sea HMS Jamboid.

1875STEVE
03-08-2017, 07:43 AM

Diet Celtic?

It's from the Record so I won't link, but:

Rangers and Hearts have traded 11 players in the modern era while Celtic and Hibs are at the same number - but which two clubs have seen 14 transfers between each other?

Ross County and St Johnsone by the way with 14.

As Per the "diet huns" are full of pish.

Bostonhibby
03-08-2017, 07:48 AM
Diet Celtic?

It's from the Record so I won't link, but:

Ross County and St Johnsone by the way with 14.

As Per the "diet huns" are full of pish.Indeed, but the difference is the maroon balloons want to be diet huns. They even have a flute band.

Libby Hibby
03-08-2017, 07:57 AM
They are arguably a weaker out fit squad wise than last season with absolutely zero signs of improvement this season.

An excellent relegation combination.

Kaiser1962
03-08-2017, 07:58 AM
Preston on radio yesterday stating that Hearts fans ARE the best in Scotland, because they saved their club. I think Saturdays gubbing by Celtic might send him over the edge ����

The administrator saved their club. Their decision that neither UBIG or UKIO, with a combined 79% shareholdiing and members on the board, were "linked" to Hearts FC meant that the CVA went through. Had that not been the case they would be Newyam.

Hibee87
03-08-2017, 08:36 AM
Anyone know the average age of both squads?

I seen one of the replies on that thread along the lines of we have an 'old' squad and old squads dont work, and something about Aberdeen having one a few years back and it not working. I wouldnt be surprised if both our squads were roughly the same average age (my guess would be between 25-27)

southern hibby
03-08-2017, 08:47 AM
I hope their new manager gets of to a flying start and gets them good results ( honest I do ). This maybe make him think squad is good enough, then as soon as transfer window is shut I hope they get well and truly pumped every game then on in.

Really hope they go this season with their squad against our well and truly past it mob, especially with players causing unrest in the dressing room. ( Can I just add if there was unrest I honestly believe NL would actually drag the players outside responsible and give them that much physical punishment they'd be that knackered they wouldn't have any strength left to bother about unrest ).

I really believe we will dominate them this season.

GGTTH

03-08-2017, 08:49 AM
The foaming at the mouth bitterness is on a new level even for them!

03-08-2017, 08:50 AM
Jamie Walker left out of their squad again for this weekends game. Head turned by the huns apparently. Bit of the Scott Allan saga going on here it looks like.

SirDavidsNapper
03-08-2017, 08:53 AM
The biggest sickener for me was (as they described the excessive cash floating about in England) when Richard Gordon was talking about certain Scottish clubs overspending in the past - he was clearly alluding to Hearts and Oldco Hun but shat his pants and stuttered "but of course all clubs did it".

To me, he's even worse than Preston.

Gordon is a Hearts sympathyser. He's stated in the past he has a soft spot for them.

Carheenlea
03-08-2017, 08:59 AM
Gordon is a Hearts sympathyser. He's stated in the past he has a soft spot for them.

It was Hibs he had a soft spot for. He has talked before about how his head was turned by the early 70's Hibs side and went to see them quite a bit as a student.

Ozyhibby
03-08-2017, 09:01 AM
I hope their new manager gets of to a flying start and gets them good results ( honest I do ). This maybe make him think squad is good enough, then as soon as transfer window is shut I hope they get well and truly pumped every game then on in.

Really hope they go this season with their squad against our well and truly past it mob, especially with players causing unrest in the dressing room. ( Can I just add if there was unrest I honestly believe NL would actually drag the players outside responsible and give them that much physical punishment they'd be that knackered they wouldn't have any strength left to bother about unrest ).

I really believe we will dominate them this season.

GGTTH

It's probably going to take a couple of weeks for them to find a new manager anyway and then there will only be a couple of weeks of the window left. Money is tight so I doubt there will be much change to their squad after that.

Crazyhorse
03-08-2017, 09:14 AM
I think their squad is excellent, a finely tuned machine, like a coiled spring ready to blitz the league exactly as it was designed to do by the gorgie guardiola and Potter.

We seen that against lower league part timers,similar to what Hibs had to face.

The people who insert their small change into plastic farm animals can tell the difference. You can't fool them.

Precisely. Personally I'm gutted that we have signed a large group of experienced players with full international caps on permanent contracts. And that we have a focused and highly professional management team throughout the club led by Neil and Leanne.

If only we could go back to the days of a team stuffed with unmotivated loanees and shambolic management from top to bottom. We might then have a chance against their galacticos led by the top backroom team in world football.

ancient hibee
03-08-2017, 09:15 AM
I heard an interesting interview with Pressley a few months ago.He was adamant that his future was out with Scotland where he felt his qualities would be more appreciated! He couldn't come up with a single major mistake he had made in his managerial career other than he should have realised that some players would never be able to grasp his innovative coaching ideas.Just the man for the job.

Big_Franck
03-08-2017, 09:16 AM

I seen one of the replies on that thread along the lines of we have an 'old' squad and old squads dont work, and something about Aberdeen having one a few years back and it not working. I wouldnt be surprised if both our squads were roughly the same average age (my guess would be between 25-27)

Don't know about other teams but our squad isn't old, it's a great mix of experienced players at a good age and young players breaking through.

Marciano - 27
Laidlaw - 25
Gray - 29
Crane - 21
Stevenson - 29
Whittaker - 33
Hanlon - 27
Ambrose - 28
Fontaine - 31
Porteous - 18
McGregor - 31
Bartley - 31
S Martin - 20
McGinn - 22
McGeouch - 24
Slivka - 22
F Murray - 18
Swanson - 30
Boyle - 24
S Murray - 25
Big Dave - 28
Oli Shaw - 19
Stokes - 29

Anyone saying we've got an old squad is either a jealous savile, an eejit, or both.

Mick O'Rourke
03-08-2017, 09:21 AM
It was Hibs he had a soft spot for. He has talked before about how his head was turned by the early 70's Hibs side and went to see them quite a bit as a student.
I second that.
Richard has said on a number of occasions over the years his like for The Hibernians
I am sure he would have had a wee glass of lemonade when we won the Cup.

Platinum Scotty
03-08-2017, 09:26 AM
Don't know about other teams but our squad isn't old, it's a great mix of experienced players at a good age and young players breaking through.

Marciano - 27
Laidlaw - 25
Gray - 29
Crane - 21
Stevenson - 29
Whittaker - 33
Hanlon - 27
Ambrose - 28
Fontaine - 31
Porteous - 18
McGregor - 31
Bartley - 31
S Martin - 20
McGinn - 22
McGeouch - 24
Slivka - 22
F Murray - 18
Swanson - 30
Boyle - 24
S Murray - 25
Big Dave - 28
Oli Shaw - 19
Stokes - 29

Anyone saying we've got an old squad is either a jealous savile, an eejit, or both.

so average age is just under 24.5 years!

wallmack
03-08-2017, 09:28 AM
Just went to have a wee look on sickback and its on lockdown. Hurting much?

Mick O'Rourke
03-08-2017, 09:29 AM
Goodness me
The yellae van should be coming for some of the nutcases over there on kb.
If Anthony was guilty of all the accusations they are throwing at him, he should be doing life without parole.

May the seethe continue to be with them.

To celebrate Anthony's return,i had two "well fired" rolls for breakfast this morning.

Oscar T Grouch
03-08-2017, 09:30 AM

Marciano - 27
Laidlaw - 25
Gray - 29
Crane - 21
Stevenson - 29
Whittaker - 33
Hanlon - 27
Ambrose - 28
Fontaine - 31
Porteous - 18
McGregor - 31
Bartley - 31
S Martin - 20
McGinn - 22
McGeouch - 24
Slivka - 22
F Murray - 18
Swanson - 30
Boyle - 24
S Murray - 25
Big Dave - 28
Oli Shaw - 19
Stokes - 29

Average age of 25.7 so not an old squad at all. What we do have is a lot of talented players in their early 20s, good experienced players where needed (defence) and a few hungry youngsters who look really good and will only get better. Our oldest player is 33, I think their oldest player is 37?

Edit, just checked their squad, average age of 24.6, they have a squad of 29 according to soccerbase their youngest is 16 Euan Henderson and oldest is Hughes at 37

Keith_M
03-08-2017, 09:32 AM

Disagree about Walker, I think he's a good player.

Lafferty only seems to have two parts of his career where he's had a reasonable (though not prolific) scoring record, at Rangers and for Northern Ireland. However, I still think he's a decent signing for them.

On the whole, though, I really wouln't swap our squad for theirs.

The_Todd
03-08-2017, 09:35 AM
Just went to have a wee look on sickback and its on lockdown. Hurting much?

Surely they're not so sensitive they're on lockdown because of us?

Oh bless.

SuperAllyMcleod
03-08-2017, 09:36 AM
Jamie Walker left out of their squad again for this weekends game. Head turned by the huns apparently. Bit of the Scott Allan saga going on here it looks like.

I'm thinking that he was left out last week on Levein's orders, hence why he may be out again this week.

Any player desperate to join the Huns is certainly going to put a shift in against Celtic.

Leith's finest
03-08-2017, 09:36 AM

HAHA trying to copy the Kilmarnock gadgie,

Hibee87
03-08-2017, 09:41 AM

Marciano - 27
Laidlaw - 25
Gray - 29
Crane - 21
Stevenson - 29
Whittaker - 33
Hanlon - 27
Ambrose - 28
Fontaine - 31
Porteous - 18
McGregor - 31
Bartley - 31
S Martin - 20
McGinn - 22
McGeouch - 24
Slivka - 22
F Murray - 18
Swanson - 30
Boyle - 24
S Murray - 25
Big Dave - 28
Oli Shaw - 19
Stokes - 29

:aok: yip, straw clutching from the jealous ones. compare that to hearts and it will almost be the same i would imagine. My first thought was that their 2 centre halfs when fit have a combined age of about 70.

Someone hit the nail on another thread by saying something along the lines of hearts are only a berra injury away from a relegation battle. (I dont recall him ever being injury prone so they may not however have that issue :( )

Kato
03-08-2017, 09:42 AM
I heard an interesting interview with Pressley a few months ago.He was adamant that his future was out with Scotland where he felt his qualities would be more appreciated! He couldn't come up with a single major mistake he had made in his managerial career other than he should have realised that some players would never be able to grasp his innovative coaching ideas.Just the man for the job.

Agree, hoping that he gets the job. Really hoping.

Aldo
03-08-2017, 09:57 AM
Tbf they can think what they want but deep down the hurt, bitterness and seethe is evident.

If they think their squad is better than ours then they are deluding themselves. They have added 3 players in Berra, Lafferty as the polish LB and 2 young loanees. I haven't seen anything to suggest that they will be any better than last year but once injury and suspension hit their already threadbare squad will show signs of cracking!

I am not sure who they will bring in, if anyone, to replace Cathro but some of the names are quite funny.

Yeah a new manager will have them fired up but I really do wish the first Derby had been sooner rather than later.

Big_Franck
03-08-2017, 10:08 AM
Tbf they can think what they want but deep down the hurt, bitterness and seethe is evident.

If they think their squad is better than ours then they are deluding themselves. They have added 3 players in Berra, Lafferty as the polish LB and 2 young loanees. I haven't seen anything to suggest that they will be any better than last year but once injury and suspension hit their already threadbare squad will show signs of cracking!

I am not sure who they will bring in, if anyone, to replace Cathro but some of the names are quite funny.

Yeah a new manager will have them fired up but I really do wish the first Derby had been sooner rather than later.

I was thinking the same while Cathro was in charge. It would have been better to play them early while he was still there and in chaos.

However, with a new manager coming in I wouldn't want to play them early as they might get the new manager bounce. By the time we play them they'll have gotten used to the new boss and settled back in to their routine of playing poorly and losing, particularly when away from home.

Jim44
03-08-2017, 10:19 AM
I second that.
Richard has said on a number of occasions over the years his like for The Hibernians
I am sure he would have had a wee glass of lemonade when we won the Cup.

I don't doubt what you say but there's no hiding from the way he was swept along with his BBC cronies having sneering laughs and digs at Hibs when we were struggling.

Hibrandenburg
03-08-2017, 10:21 AM
No I don't.

Celtic B team will rip them a new one.

Bostonhibby
03-08-2017, 10:24 AM
I don't doubt what you say but there's no hiding from the way he was swept along with his BBC cronies having sneering laughs and digs at Hibs when we were struggling.

:agree: nae doubt about it in my mind, I was convinced he was a yam. I guess if your in a room full of loudmouthed yam erkies masquerading as sports commentators you might get browbeaten if you are not a similarly biased / opinionated / forceful character.

rossevenil
03-08-2017, 10:34 AM

Bang on with your guess,Hibs avg 25.8 and them 25.5,mind they are helped by having the 2 oldest players at 37+34! Thats based on 24 man squads on Wikipedia

Danderhall Hibs
03-08-2017, 10:34 AM

I'm pretty sure he also said that Michael O'Neill had played for hearts?

They all seem to be forgetting about O'Neill not getting the Hibs job due to someone telling Petrie he was an alky. That was mentioned in an interview on radio Scotland a while back and the finger seemed to be pointed at sick note.

The_Todd
03-08-2017, 10:36 AM

Hearts fans also stood idly by while Romanov was driving them over a cliff edge in the first place.

Actually no, that's not true. Excuse me, they weren't stood idly by - my mistake, apologies. They cheered him on and called him "Mr Romanov".

yonder1875
03-08-2017, 10:37 AM
Their obsession with and insecurities about Hibs is incredible; it also shows why the no swearing policy on here is 100% correct, brokeback shows most of them up for what they are.

They are the strangest bunch of fans anywhere. The handful of times I've wanted to entertain myself and read their meltdowns, I've come off thinking that they really are a support like no other.

Their constant use of the terms "Vermin" and "Hobo" are beyond tragic. Must be absolutely brutal supporting them.

Hibee87
03-08-2017, 10:40 AM
Bang on with your guess,Hibs avg 25.8 and them 25.5,mind they are helped by having the 2 oldest players at 37+34! Thats based on 24 man squads on Wikipedia

:thumbsup: good work, its funny just how much straw clutching is happening over their relating to us.

NorthNorfolkHFC
03-08-2017, 10:43 AM
That guy has mental health issues. I hope his mum takes his shoelaces away from him at night.

Who is that rocket? I'm sure we have similar in our support but where are his mates telling him to stop it.

If I had done that when I was his age and made it available for people to see I don't think I'd have mates.

Scary stuff

Kato
03-08-2017, 10:48 AM

"Karma is a bitch, Hibs fans."

Mick O'Rourke
03-08-2017, 10:50 AM
Well he is a Dons fan !
Don't we too have a dig at Hibernian when we are struggling?
AS for anti Hibernian pundits on TV and radio, Richard does not come close to some of the biased clowns he works with.

JimBHibees
03-08-2017, 10:52 AM

They all seem to be forgetting about O'Neill not getting the Hibs job due to someone telling Petrie he was an alky. That was mentioned in an interview on radio Scotland a while back and the ginger seemed to be pointed at sick note.

Can remember that? If/when O'Neill leaves the Northern Ireland job I am pretty sure it will be to a bigger club than hearts?

JeMeSouviens
03-08-2017, 10:55 AM
It's probably going to take a couple of weeks for them to find a new manager anyway and then there will only be a couple of weeks of the window left. Money is tight so I doubt there will be much change to their squad after that.

Not at all, they've got Daly and Andy Kirk to choose from, both already fitted with ISOfix PotterStringTM attachments. :wink:

Since90+2
03-08-2017, 10:57 AM
Hearts :faf: :faf:

Hibee87
03-08-2017, 10:59 AM
Who is that rocket? I'm sure we have similar in our support but where are his mates telling him to stop it.

If I had done that when I was his age and made it available for people to see I don't think I'd have mates.

Scary stuff

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI couldnt watch it all, but did he compare Accrington to Peterhead :confused: Accrington would destroy hearts!

JimBHibees
03-08-2017, 11:05 AM
I see that Hearts have announced that McPhee will stay and work with whoever is the next head coach. Seems a strange limitation to whoever would come in. I am assuming that a new coach would want their own people with them. To have an assistant per-determined and also a DOF above them many wouldnt fancy that IMO.

CallumLaidlaw
03-08-2017, 11:12 AM
I see that Hearts have announced that McPhee will stay and work with whoever is the next head coach. Seems a strange limitation to whoever would come in. I am assuming that a new coach would want their own people with them. To have an assistant per-determined and also a DOF above them many wouldnt fancy that IMO.

Unless it IS Michael O'Neill

SirDavidsNapper
03-08-2017, 11:29 AM
Hearts fans also stood idly by while Romanov was driving them over a cliff edge in the first place.

Actually no, that's not true. Excuse me, they weren't stood idly by - my mistake, apologies. They cheered him on and called him "Mr Romanov".

And wore strange headware in their droves

poolman
03-08-2017, 11:38 AM
They are the strangest bunch of fans anywhere. The handful of times I've wanted to entertain myself and read their meltdowns, I've come off thinking that they really are a support like no other.

Their constant use of the terms "Vermin" and "Hobo" are beyond tragic. Must be absolutely brutal supporting them.

A lot of them are also obsessed by incest as well, apparently we're all sisterfisters or something like that

What a weird lot

03-08-2017, 11:39 AM
Now that Cathro has gone they are back to being their usual deluded arrogant selves thinking they are fantastic, like they believed after Lafferty signed. Then they played a few matches and the arrogance turned to rage.

Their current cocky attitude is perfect because once a few league matches have been played and they are struggling, it'll not be long before they are raging again because we'll be ahead of them and we'll increase the gap by winning the derby. They're like Jekyll and Hyde.

Not In The Know
03-08-2017, 11:42 AM

They all seem to be forgetting about O'Neill not getting the Hibs job due to someone telling Petrie he was an alky. That was mentioned in an interview on radio Scotland a while back and the ginger seemed to be pointed at sick note.

Can remember that? If/when O'Neill leaves the Northern Ireland job I am pretty sure it will be to a bigger club than hearts?

Word on the street is that the scurrilous alky rumour spreader allegedly works at Tynecastle these days. Im sure Mikey Stewart had the same issue with the same totally false rumour being spread about him...

Hibs07p
03-08-2017, 12:09 PM
Jon Daly wants the gig as well apparently. Anyone feeling a cheap fix is on the cards?

GGTTH
Scottish Cup Winners 2016

Hermit Crab
03-08-2017, 12:17 PM
I think Hearts might sneak a result on Saturday. New manager syndrome out to impress.

High-On-Hibs
03-08-2017, 12:20 PM
I think Hearts might sneak a result on Saturday. New manager syndrome out to impress.

Agreed.

I think they'll only concede 4 goals.

Geo_1875
03-08-2017, 12:22 PM
Jon Daly wants the gig as well apparently. Anyone feeling a cheap fix is on the cards?

GGTTH
Scottish Cup Winners 2016

Don't mention cheap fixes on a Hobo forum. You'll cause a stampede.

Have you not seen them play recently? It'll take a miracle for them to keep the score down to 5.

lord bunberry
03-08-2017, 12:35 PM
You've not got a good record when tipping hearts to get a result :wink:

G B Young
03-08-2017, 01:41 PM
I'm thinking that he was left out last week on Levein's orders, hence why he may be out again this week.

Any player desperate to join the Huns is certainly going to put a shift in against Celtic.

https://stv.tv/sport/football/1394943-jamie-walker-s-head-has-been-turned-by-rangers/

According to Daly there are "a million" clubs (plus The Rangers) who would sign Walker.

emerald green
03-08-2017, 01:52 PM

The rant from this pathetic little bell end seems very contrived to me. I've seen similar stuff before posted online.

Otherwise, he needs to get help in dealing with his anger. There might be local anger management courses or counselling that could help. :greengrin

jacomo
03-08-2017, 02:21 PM
https://stv.tv/sport/football/1394943-jamie-walker-s-head-has-been-turned-by-rangers/

According to Daly there are "a million" clubs (plus The Rangers) who would sign Walker.

They are desperate to start a bidding war.

Jack Hackett
03-08-2017, 03:02 PM
They are desperate to start a bidding war.

:agree:

With the wee subliminal 'million' to suggest a starting bid :greengrin

SirDavidsNapper
03-08-2017, 04:12 PM
Lafferty's interview when he signed was all about pleasing the yam masses with the big team crap. He'll be found out very quickly when he goes missing in games. Looked poor against a semi decent Dunfermline side. Stokes on the other hand came across as having a genuine love for Hibs and knows Lennon and Hibs will bring out the best in him. The interviews sum up the two football clubs perfectly actually.

Bostonhibby
03-08-2017, 04:31 PM
They are desperate to start a bidding war.Okay I'll go first.

£62.07 plus £100 to the lady Haig Poppy Fund . just so they get something out of hearts.

Is It On....
03-08-2017, 04:55 PM

Did he not say "ain't karma a b#tch" about the Butcher season?

Not In The Know
03-08-2017, 04:58 PM
Did he not say "ain't karma a b#tch" about the Butcher season?

he takes great delight in sticking the boot in.

Stevie Reid
03-08-2017, 06:06 PM

Think it's a sign that they can't afford to pay him off as well, Jim.

The_Todd
03-08-2017, 06:24 PM
Okay I'll go first.

£62.07 plus £100 to the lady Haig Poppy Fund . just so they get something out of hearts.

£200 and he can do odd jobs around the house. Like empty my cats litter tray.

Bostonhibby
03-08-2017, 06:37 PM
£200 and he can do odd jobs around the house. Like empty my cats litter tray.

Big risk there, you don't want him diving all over your house whilst carrying a litter tray.

Tug Wilson
05-08-2017, 12:57 PM
3 nil down and KB in lockdown again.

They seem super sensitive these days.

Coco Bryce
05-08-2017, 01:00 PM
Make that 4

We want 7

Jack Hackett
05-08-2017, 01:11 PM
3 nil down and KB in lockdown again.

They seem super sensitive these days.

While the Hibs are having a party, the yams will be in their beds... with the covers pulled over their heids

Is It On....
05-08-2017, 02:03 PM
"Celtic crush Hearts"..straight from the BBC.

jacomo
05-08-2017, 02:32 PM
Make that 4

We want 7

At this rate Levein might get sacked too.

SirDavidsNapper
05-08-2017, 02:50 PM
Hearts are funny

Is It On....
05-08-2017, 03:51 PM
"Hamilton is just an embarrassment who the club refuse to sort.'

"If we get a new keeper, attacking midfielder and a quality winger [hmmm] I may reconsider but just now playing youngsters and Hamilton puts us in the relegation zone [that's more like it]"..

Deansy
05-08-2017, 03:53 PM
At this rate Levein might get sacked too.

God - No !! It's bad enough we lost Cathro - Levein getting the bullet would be too much too bear !

Is It On....
05-08-2017, 03:55 PM
"We've become utterly spineless. Folk agreeing with each other we did ok to lose 4-1 [4-1 defeat is ok 😂😂] to the mighty Celtic.

It's embarrassing [pleasing]"

AltheHibby
05-08-2017, 04:08 PM
"As for "can't criticise Hamilton" - laughable. He is visibly out of his depth, the ian cathro of goalkeeping. Culpable for the first 2 of their goals and a "good shot stopper" would have saved the 4th goal powerful but straight down the middle. We should sign that fat ***** who played for Hibs in the cup semi - genuinely"

Own up. Which one of you lot posted this?

Is It On....
05-08-2017, 04:10 PM
"A few more out and ins and the right gaffer appointment and we are sorted." followed by "Grow a pair, we were utter crap"..

HIBERNIAN-0762
05-08-2017, 04:14 PM
Some of those deluded clowns were saying they would get a score draw :faf::bye:

But I really shouldn't mock the ******ed.

Sack the board coming next.

--------
05-08-2017, 04:15 PM

I agree with you, Jim. I've heard him agreeing with some pretty bad stuff when Preston and Co have been on the rampage.

He's supposed to be in the chair - directing the 'discussion' (so-called) - but he happily laughs and sneers at Hibs with the rest of the crew.

There's not a single individual on that program would be in a job if BBC Scotland was a decent broadcaster.

Is It On....
05-08-2017, 04:19 PM
"We have played 26 league games this year. Our form up until end of last season or from January until end of season was relegation form. We have started off p#ss [edited the language incase I got a warning from our admins] poor again. Finishing 3rd behind a league 2 side. No manager, no proper home game until earliest November. Come on, where is flaws in that?"

But apparently all is not lost

"I am sick to death of the entitled, whining, namby-pambies, who jump on the bandwagon of negativity with ill-thought out stuff like this thread."

Is It On....
05-08-2017, 04:46 PM
"Levein is accountable. He's the man responsible for recruitment and he's failed again."

jacomo
05-08-2017, 06:02 PM
God - No !! It's bad enough we lost Cathro - Levein getting the bullet would be too much too bear !

:agree:

It is a worry. Let's hope he hangs on in there a while longer.

calumhibee1
05-08-2017, 06:22 PM
Posters over there are calling the few that are claiming they are relegation candidates deluded attention seekers. :greengrin. The fact that the majority of them don't actually think they're one of the worst teams in the league can only be a good thing. They're ****ing shocking and whoever comes in has one of the worst squads in the league to choose from. From a goalie that is worse than the likes of Zibi and Simon Brown, a centre half who is ready to draw his pension, full backs (I don't even know who they are) who look absolutely chronic, Djoum who doesn't want to be there, Lafferty who is absolute crap and Goncalves who is so overweight he's starting to look like Zeefuik. Even the young boys that are playing look of a standard of your Danny Handlings, Sam Stantons etc AT BEST. They'll do absolutely nothing to improve their situation.

One of them even reckons that not one team in the league will go to Celtic Park and get a better result than that. :faf:

I can't wait to see there points total by the time they get back to Tynecastle in November (IF that is when they end up back there.. big if). I reckon they'll still be well in single figures at that point. I can see there decision to play all these games away from home at the start of the season ending up being the reason they get relegated after they fall too far behind to catch up. :aok:

Hibernia&Alba
05-08-2017, 06:24 PM
We can't judge a team from a game at Parkhead, but they just might be in for a torrid season. We should own them in the derbies.

emerald green
05-08-2017, 06:24 PM
I wonder how many goals Leigh Griffiths has scored against Hearts in his career so far?

Anyway, it's a Carlsberg weekend again.

High-On-Hibs
05-08-2017, 06:28 PM

Which reminds me, where's Hermit The Crab?

calumhibee1
05-08-2017, 06:35 PM
We can't judge a team from a game at Parkhead, but they just might be in for a torrid season. We should own them in the derbies.

That's what they keep saying. However they've won something like 6 of the last 26 games, they finished 3rd in a league cup group with 3 part time teams and a team who finished mid table in the league below them last season. They've got nobody capable of scoring goals, their only good (decent) player wants to leave and by the looks of things won't play for them again and there goalie may aswell not have any arms. There's not a manager in the world that is attainable to that club that could do anything of note with that squad. They've no money, won't be signing anyone any better and they won't be playing at home until November. They're going to have a hell of a lot of catching up to do when the home games come round, I'm 100% certain they'll be in the playoff spots or even rooted to the bottom by the time November comes round. Best case scenario for them they'll finish in the middle of the bottom half. More likely scenario is that they'll be in the bottom three.

Lets also remember that when the pressure is on and they need wins, home games can be even worse than away games. Butcher and Fenlon proved that. Having stacks of home games later in the season when they're behind everyone else could end up a curse for them.

SANH 1875
05-08-2017, 06:37 PM
8 goals against hearts for Griffiths (9 if you include the one that hit the bar and 'bounced clear'😒 Think that will increase well into double figures this year.

emerald green
05-08-2017, 06:40 PM
Could Hearts be relegated this season? Just asking. They seem to be in complete disarray on and off the pitch.

Hibernia&Alba
05-08-2017, 06:44 PM
That's what they keep saying. However they've won something like 6 of the last 26 games, they finished 3rd in a league cup group with 3 part time teams and a team who finished mid table in the league below them last season. They've got nobody capable of scoring goals, their only good (decent) player wants to leave and by the looks of things won't play for them again and there goalie may aswell not have any arms. There's not a manager in the world that is attainable to that club that could do anything of note with that squad. They've no money, won't be signing anyone any better and they won't be playing at home until November. They're going to have a hell of a lot of catching up to do when the home games come round, I'm 100% certain they'll be in the playoff spots or even rooted to the bottom by the time November comes round. Best case scenario for them they'll finish in the middle of the bottom half. More likely scenario is that they'll be in the bottom three.

Lets also remember that when the pressure is on and they need wins, home games can be even worse than away games. Butcher and Fenlon proved that. Having stacks of home games later in the season when they're behind everyone else could end up a curse for them.

Calum, I find your post PLEASING; in fact, outstanding :top marks:greengrin

theonlywayisup
05-08-2017, 06:51 PM
Could Hearts be relegated this season? Just asking. They seem to be in complete disarray on and off the pitch.

To be honest, I think relegation is the last thing we want. That'll allow them to rebuild again, go to a scenario where they win most games and fill their stadium every game, possibly coming back stronger.

No, I want them to feel pain. I want them to languish in the lower reaches of the Premier League for many many years, but not actually relegated. I want to see crowds drop to below 10k. I want years of them being a Hibernian play-thing. I want them to have no hope! See then how many of the 'famous' stick around. I've noticed very few Hertz tops around at the moment, whereas a couple of years ago they were everywhere - they can't handle the losses. They will not back their club when they have had years of pain.

Hibernia&Alba
05-08-2017, 06:55 PM
To be honest, I think relegation is the last thing we want. That'll allow them to rebuild again, go to a scenario where they win most games and fill their stadium every game, possibly coming back stronger.

No, I want them to feel pain. I want them to languish in the lower reaches of the Premier League for many many years, but not actually relegated. I want to see crowds drop to below 10k. I want years of them being a Hibernian play-thing. I want them to have no hope! See then how many of the 'famous' stick around. I've noticed very few Hertz tops around at the moment, whereas a couple of years ago they were everywhere - they can't handle the losses. They will not back their club when they have had years of pain.

That's an interesting point. Relegation gave us the kick up the erse we needed, and it might do the same for them. Perhaps a slow stagnation of lower table obscurity, with dwindling crowds and apathetic aimlessness would be more harmful to them in the long run. Then again, relegation would be magnificent to see :greengrin

Jack Hackett
05-08-2017, 07:04 PM

Relegation would be a disaster for them. There's no guarantee they'd get the easy ride they got the last time due to a disjointed and unprepared Hibs and zombies... and I doubt they'd get the attendances either. It would be the proverbial straw that breaks their backs and a resurgence in popularity of egg chasing would manifest itself in the west of the city

kaimendhibs
05-08-2017, 07:05 PM

Lets also remember that when the pressure is on and they need wins, home games can be even worse than away games. Butcher and Fenlon proved that. Having stacks of home games later in the season when they're behind everyone else could end up a curse for them.This post makes me feel all fuzzy and warm🤣

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

jodjam
05-08-2017, 07:06 PM

I agree. If the puddle drinkers finish between 7th and 9th for a couple of seasons that will harm the maroon jumbo cord wearers more.

High-On-Hibs
05-08-2017, 07:09 PM
I agree. If the puddle drinkers finish between 7th and 9th for a couple of seasons that will harm the maroon jumbo cord wearers more.

Or a few 11ths and just shaving it in the play offs. Watching the deluded throw money at Budge and Potter while they fill their pockets season after season while they bleed the club dry would be quite pleasant.

GreenCastle
05-08-2017, 07:18 PM
When was the last time they won an away game ?!

hibee_girl
05-08-2017, 07:20 PM

Start of February

cabbageandribs1875
05-08-2017, 07:20 PM

or even a home game

Hibernia&Alba
05-08-2017, 07:22 PM
Start of February

:lolyam:

The 'big team', The Famous :faf:

BS44
05-08-2017, 07:27 PM

Are you seriously trying to suggest Hermit is undercover on here?

High-On-Hibs
05-08-2017, 07:29 PM
Are you seriously trying to suggest Hermit is undercover on here?

He's certainly hiding under something, can't see him anywhere.

sleeping giant
05-08-2017, 07:30 PM
He's certainly hiding under something, can't see him anywhere.

Are you saying that you think he is a Jambo ?

Greencore
05-08-2017, 07:31 PM
This has been coming to them for years. They are on a level Playing field now.

It's very very simple, we have invested and built for the future. They've gone about saying big team p**h. Fans using 5-1 as a warm blanket and haven't done anything.

They won't be relegated but I can definitely see them bottom six.

Let's face it, before LD came to the club our board were all over the place and there was no communication with fans. Some blamed petrie. Some didn't. IMO they have two petries in CL and AB

Cardinal Hibernian
05-08-2017, 07:35 PM

Yes, agree fully .... and then relegation for them in a few seasons time. Misery for them by a thousand cuts and cancelled direct debits.

Whilst the Budge has more money than I will ever amass in a lifetime of work, the paucity of leadership and perhaps even credibilty at all levels that appears to be consistently on exhibit at the PBS (3/4) these days is staggering. Surely genuine Jambos actually must be concerned about the vision on offer and I am not talking about restricted views in a new main stand (whenever that might happen). Their goings on this week have only exemplified it and toppped off by Daly's post match comments. They have no cash or credit to change direction. They are now wedded to their direct debit model and generous interest rate to their single fan ownership scheme. Tick Tock.

The contrast with the good guys in green could not be more different. Whilst we have our current leadership team in place this gap can only grow in our favour.

Looking forward to the Ayr United game mid-week. It was a good 1/4 final back in March. Ayr had a thumping win today albeit in the third tier. It will be a good measure and yard stick for our character and progress.

High-On-Hibs
05-08-2017, 07:36 PM
Are you saying that you think he is a Jambo ?

I'll let people make their own minds up.

sleeping giant
05-08-2017, 07:37 PM

Deary deary me.

SirDavidsNapper
05-08-2017, 07:46 PM
They must be spewing tonight. Pumped by Celtic and Hibs utterly dominant. Spewing.

HNA2
05-08-2017, 07:46 PM

A few of the admins have met Hermit at both home and away games and many of the regular posters will also vouch that he is a Hibby so theres really no minds to be made up.

Hibernia&Alba
05-08-2017, 07:58 PM

Hermit might be unorthodox is some of his posts, and he's been accused of being a Hearts fan a number of times, but he certainly isn't. I don't know him personally, but I know from .net he has an away season ticket and never misses a game. The last person who would be a Jambo.

Pete
05-08-2017, 08:01 PM
I'm surprised there are people left who don't know HC is an away season ticket holder.

RossScott1991
05-08-2017, 08:08 PM
but but but but 5.1

Famous Fiver
05-08-2017, 08:11 PM
As long as they go on deluding themselves that they are only a couple of players away from a good team and go blundering on the way they are going, they are really going to get a wake up call when we play them.

With guys like Hanlon, McGregor, Swanston, Stevenson in our team with an inbuilt feel for the derby and players like McGinn, Murray, Boyle, McGeouch, to back them up, an International goalie behind them, I can't wait.

High-On-Hibs
05-08-2017, 08:17 PM
As long as they go on deluding themselves that they are only a couple of players away from a good team and go blundering on the way they are going, they are really going to get a wake up call when we play them.

With guys like Hanlon, McGregor, Swanston, Stevenson in our team with an inbuilt feel for the derby and players like McGinn, Murray, Boyle, McGeouch, to back them up, an International goalie behind them, I can't wait.

That's exactly what they believe. Some of them don't even think they need any new players. Apparently a half decent manager will turn it all around and they'll be back to their "rightful" place in the top 3.

Antonio Conte couldn't turn this mess around.

Ozyhibby
05-08-2017, 08:19 PM
HC is a Hibby.

Deansy
05-08-2017, 09:15 PM
Now that Cathro has gone they are back to being their usual deluded arrogant selves thinking they are fantastic, like they believed after Lafferty signed. Then they played a few matches and the arrogance turned to rage.

Their current cocky attitude is perfect because once a few league matches have been played and they are struggling, it'll not be long before they are raging again because we'll be ahead of them and we'll increase the gap by winning the derby. They're like Jekyll and Hyde.

Before our game today -

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/171356-other-games/

'Hope Thistle absolutely thump them'

But wait, the Muppet's not finished ............................. wait for it now ...................

'The arrogance of Hibs fans right now is incredible'

Yup - a Jambo accusing us of being arrogant - words fail and all that !

Yup, throughout their 30+ years run on 'Other People's Money', the Jambos never lost that humble, common touch - they never rose above themselves and always knew their place .................................. :faf:

Is It On....
05-08-2017, 09:43 PM
Yes, agree fully .... and then relegation for them in a few seasons time. Misery for them by a thousand cuts and cancelled direct debits.

Whilst the Budge has more money than I will ever amass in a lifetime of work, the paucity of leadership and perhaps even credibilty at all levels that appears to be consistently on exhibit at the PBS (3/4) these days is staggering. Surely genuine Jambos actually must be concerned about the vision on offer and I am not talking about restricted views in a new main stand (whenever that might happen). Their goings on this week have only exemplified it and toppped off by Daly's post match comments. They have no cash or credit to change direction. They are now wedded to their direct debit model and generous interest rate to their single fan ownership scheme. Tick Tock.

The contrast with the good guys in green could not be more different. Whilst we have our current leadership team in place this gap can only grow in our favour.

Looking forward to the Ayr United game mid-week. It was a good 1/4 final back in March. Ayr had a thumping win today albeit in the third tier. It will be a good measure and yard stick for our character and progress.

Budgie is taking care of the business side and has trusted Potter to manage the football side. We are shortly going to see just how good a manager he is and, as he has apparently been responsible for player recruitment, there are no excuses ☺️

neil7908
05-08-2017, 09:46 PM
The whole clubs gone mental. I try to ignore them as much as possible but from top to bottom they've lost the plot.

Just been reading Daly's comments about Rodgers, hilarious stuff and a massive whiff of New Co about them. Infamy, infamy they've all got it infamy!

Jonnyboy
05-08-2017, 09:46 PM

I make my mind up when I see him at every single Hibs game, home and away

RoscoHibby
05-08-2017, 09:49 PM
If the next 'manager' doesn't get them 3rd, they're going to end up turning on Levein. We all know that's not gonna happen. Going to be funny to watch. Yams 😂

Is It On....
05-08-2017, 10:05 PM
"Sammon, Martin, Nowak, Bauben, Zanatta, Noring, McGhee and Liam Smith are all a complete waste of time. Thats 8 players who are complete dead wood. Would get rid of every one of them asap.

Add Djoum and Walker who are completely disinterested and should be punted to fund a number of replacements and thats 10 players. Hamilton should be replaced with immediate effect and sent out on loan, thats 11. Currie should probably join him, thats 12. TWELVE players who are either nowhere near good enough or wanting out. Shambolic." Seems hard to disagree with that...the only thing missing is the use of the term "wage thief" 😂

Is It On....
05-08-2017, 10:11 PM
"A half decent manager like Peter Houston and a couple of defenders and we'd be challenging top 3, pushing Rangers for 2nd." Anyone going to own up for that pearler?

Bostonhibby
05-08-2017, 10:15 PM
Deary deary me.And me . guys a hibby.

calumhibee1
05-08-2017, 10:18 PM
"A half decent manager like Peter Houston and a couple of defenders and we'd be challenging top 3, pushing Rangers for 2nd." Anyone going to own up for that pearler?

That kind of post isn't a one off aswell. I don't think any of them realise that other than Jamie Walker ourselves, Aberdeen and Rangers wouldn't take a single one of their players for our squads. The three of us are absolutely streets ahead of them.

individually they're maybe on a par with your ross county's, dundees and hamiltons. As a team they're not even at that level.

kaimendhibs
05-08-2017, 10:21 PM
Hermit might be unorthodox is some of his posts, and he's been accused of being a Hearts fan a number of times, but he certainly isn't. I don't know him personally, but I know from .net he has an away season ticket and never misses a game. The last person who would be a Jambo.I do know him and hes a massive home and away Hibee. Got soaked with him at Alloa last week. He likes a row and wind up but Hibs in his blood

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Northernhibee
05-08-2017, 10:23 PM
I love how Jon Daly pointed out that when he was at Liverpool he never commented on Man Utd, Man City or Chelsea's club structures.

That's because Chelsea, Man Utd or Man City wouldn't find themselves at the start of the football season without a stand, without a manager, with a disjointed team and having finished third in a league of part time teams. Hearts are a joke.

Bostonhibby
05-08-2017, 10:30 PM
"A half decent manager like Peter Houston and a couple of defenders and we'd be challenging top 3, pushing Rangers for 2nd." Anyone going to own up for that pearler?Who the **** is like Houston? Billy Broon once his heads been inflated by a pressure pump?

Got to be one of us at the wind up.

southern hibby
05-08-2017, 11:23 PM

I can confirm he is 100% Hibs and not a Jambo ( and before you think it, I'm Hibs too). I know him, so take your He's a Jambo stuff and fling it at someone else. But seriously can I ask what makes you think he's a six finger puddle drinker???

GGTTH

Deansy
06-08-2017, 12:44 AM
Who the **** is like Houston? Billy Broon once his heads been inflated by a pressure pump?

Got to be one of us at the wind up.

It could be under-cover Hibees but I also think you massively under-estimate the effects of 30+ years of living it large on 'Other People's Money' - the vast majority of them have never experienced 'Playing Within Your Means' and what we're currently reading on KB is the results of it !!. What their management should really worry about is how much of a % of their support will remain whilst 'Reality' slowly but surely makes its way back to the PBS - a 'Reality' that sees them 2nd fiddle (3rd if Edinburgh City get their act together - hopefully !!) to us ?

SirDavidsNapper
06-08-2017, 12:50 AM
They reckon they're relegation material now. Glad they're seeing themselves for what they are. Pitiful.

SirDavidsNapper
06-08-2017, 01:05 AM
Jon Daly is spewing

High-On-Hibs
06-08-2017, 01:43 AM
I can confirm he is 100% Hibs and not a Jambo ( and before you think it, I'm Hibs too). I know him, so take your He's a Jambo stuff and fling it at someone else. But seriously can I ask what makes you think he's a six finger puddle drinker???

GGTTH

The fact that he constantly talks down Hibs and bigs up Hearts on here. He never posts a single negative thing about Hearts, but is always quick to stick the knife into the club that people claim he supports on here. As I said, people on here will judge him by his posts. I don't feel the need to make any further input on the matter.

Phil MaGlass
06-08-2017, 05:12 AM
If I am honest, I dont think they will go down, bottom 6 aye, relegation naw. Would love to see it though.Hopefully that doesnae make me a yam.:greengrin

Onion
06-08-2017, 07:29 AM
If I am honest, I dont think they will go down, bottom 6 aye, relegation naw. Would love to see it though.Hopefully that doesnae make me a yam.:greengrin

Relegation would be too good for them. They deserve to languish at the foot of the Prem for a few years, struggling to buy a win and having derby distress while their fans "boycott" the matches again because Hibs charge too much :greengrin.

Spike Mandela
06-08-2017, 07:49 AM
Budgie is taking care of the business side and has trusted Potter to manage the football side. We are shortly going to see just how good a manager he is and, as he has apparently been responsible for player recruitment, there are no excuses ☺️

She is taking care of the business side? Reported overspend on new stand, begging bowl out constantly, complete 'yes man ' at SPFL board and forgetting to order new seats for stand in time. Shine definitely coming off this 'breath of fresh air'.

Maybe Levein needs to take her aside before the revolting natives revolt👼⚽️🤣

mjhibby
06-08-2017, 08:00 AM
Relegation would be too good for them. They deserve to languish at the foot of the Prem for a few years, struggling to buy a win and having derby distress while their fans "boycott" the matches again because Hibs charge too much :greengrin.

Most of them still see them as top four. Some do admit they are in trouble but drowned out by the kickback storm troopers. It's going to be a real sore one for those in denial. Get used to it as it could be 6/7th place for a good while for them.

Scouse Hibee
06-08-2017, 08:14 AM
The fact that he constantly talks down Hibs and bigs up Hearts on here. He never posts a single negative thing about Hearts, but is always quick to stick the knife into the club that people claim he supports on here. As I said, people on here will judge him by his posts. I don't feel the need to make any further input on the matter.

Good, because the input you have made so far on the subject is total nonsense.

jgl07
06-08-2017, 08:15 AM
Hermit might be unorthodox is some of his posts, and he's been accused of being a Hearts fan a number of times, but he certainly isn't. I don't know him personally, but I know from .net he has an away season ticket and never misses a game. The last person who would be a Jambo.

I don't think anybody seriously thinks HC is a Yam.

However if asked does he behave like an attention seeking 13 year old by making outrageous claims, there would be a fair few takers.

ian cruise
06-08-2017, 08:23 AM

This is nonsense, HC is a Hibee. So he thought Hearts might have got a result yesterday because Celtic were poor and there was always the new bounce factor, stranger things have happened. It wasn't a wild suggestion and nothing about the suggestion makes it look like he supports anyone bar Hibs.

I think this "HC is a jambo stuff" has gone way too far. I presumed it was a wee joke because he was a bit negative but it's obvious a) some are serious and b) he doesn't find it funny. The guys entitled to his opinion and should feel he can come on here to discuss his team and other football related stuff without getting that sort of accusation after every post.

calumhibee1
06-08-2017, 09:35 AM
A boy on kickback wants them to go out and sign Allan McGregor (Hulls first choice goalie) Jonny Russell (starts every week for Derby) Craig Conway and Stevie May hahaha. Do they no realise they've signed 6 players, they've no money for any more players or even for the stand they're building and they've also no money to pay compo for a manager? But the best of the lot is a poster that wants IAN BLACK 😂
They'll get an unemployed manager who won't get to sign anyone because the money has already been spent on the 6 duds (lafferty costing them a fortune 😂) that they've already signed this window

CRAZYHIBBY
06-08-2017, 09:39 AM
One of the funnier posts on kickback claim that the hard working, joy to watch laugherty could be a 20 goals a season player

calumhibee1
06-08-2017, 09:54 AM
One of the funnier posts on kickback claim that the hard working, joy to watch laugherty could be a 20 goals a season player

Laugherty won't hit double figures in the league.

Billy Whizz
06-08-2017, 09:58 AM
Seemingly Levein wouldn't shake Rodgers hand either

SirDavidsNapper
06-08-2017, 10:00 AM
Laugherty won't hit double figures in the league.

Aye but he holds the ball up really well though

lapsedhibee
06-08-2017, 10:07 AM
Aye but he holds the ball up really well though
As did :nade: , who I think only ever scored against us, didn't he?

emerald green
06-08-2017, 10:21 AM

Why can't you just accept that you are wrong? No further "input" is required if it's nonsense. Thanks.

Borderhibbie76
06-08-2017, 10:35 AM
Don't know who the bigger fantasists are...Jamboids on KB or the EEN...now linking Steve Maclaren and Dougie Freedman lol...such a Jambo sympathist rag

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

HUTCHYHIBBY
06-08-2017, 10:37 AM

Whats worse is a couple of folk on here were saying much the same, couldnae get my heid round it at all.

Hibbyradge
06-08-2017, 10:37 AM
Don't know who the bigger fantasists are...Jamboids on KB or the EEN...now linking Steve Maclaren and Dougie Freedman lol...such a Jambo sympathist rag

Im a member of a golf course at which Steve McLaren plays.

I'll ask him about the hertz job next time I see him. I'm sure he could do with a laugh.

sleeping giant
06-08-2017, 10:40 AM

Do you go to the games ?

Borderhibbie76
06-08-2017, 10:41 AM
Im a member of a golf course at which Steve McLaren plays.

I'll ask him about the hertz job next time I see him. I'm sure he could do with a laugh.Honestly mate just ludicrous ah 🤣🤣🤣

Hibbyradge
06-08-2017, 10:44 AM
Whats worse is a couple of folk on here were saying much the same, couldnae get my heid round it at all.

It's not that difficult to understand, is it?

Hertz had a new man in charge and would have wanted to bounce back. Whoever their new manager is, they would likely have been watching and the players would have wanted to impress.

Celtic had played a tough away match in Europe and Dembele was out.

If football was always so easy to predict, there would be no bookmakers left.

FWIW, I didn't back the draw, merely thought it was a possibility.

jacomo
06-08-2017, 10:49 AM
A boy on kickback wants them to go out and sign Allan McGregor (Hulls first choice goalie) Jonny Russell (starts every week for Derby) Craig Conway and Stevie May hahaha. Do they no realise they've signed 6 players, they've no money for any more players or even for the stand they're building and they've also no money to pay compo for a manager? But the best of the lot is a poster that wants IAN BLACK 😂
They'll get an unemployed manager who won't get to sign anyone because the money has already been spent on the 6 duds (lafferty costing them a fortune 😂) that they've already signed this window

Thoroughly realistic assessment of their situation.

Should they fail to sign these players I assume a strongly worded letter and some hat-kicking will be in order?

:wink:

HUTCHYHIBBY
06-08-2017, 11:07 AM
It's not that difficult to understand, is it?

Hertz had a new man in charge and would have wanted to bounce back. Whoever their new manager is, they would likely have been watching and the players would have wanted to impress.

Celtic had played a though away match in Europe and Dembele was out.

If football was always so easy to predict, there would be no bookmakers left.

FWIW, I didn't back the draw, merely thought it was a possibility.

It was difficult to understand aye. Hearts hadnae won away from home since Feb, finished 3rd in their LC Group and were playing away at Parkhead against last seasons unbeaten champions.

Hibbyradge
06-08-2017, 11:31 AM
It was difficult to understand aye. Hearts hadnae won away from home since Feb, finished 3rd in their LC Group and were playing away at Parkhead against last seasons unbeaten champions.

I never thought they had a chance of winning, but stranger things have happened than an under pressure team getting a point at Celtic Park.

Anyway, they didn't, but we won so all is good.

Keith_M
06-08-2017, 11:50 AM
I don't think anybody seriously thinks HC is a Yam.

However if asked does he behave like an attention seeking 13 year old by making outrageous claims, there would be a fair few takers.

I don't think anybody can argue with that one...

Since90+2
06-08-2017, 12:00 PM
Hearts are terrible. Their main man is a 33 year old striker who does not score goals and they have nothing in the middle of the park.

They will finish bottom 6 and I genuinely wouldn't be surprised if they are in a relegation battle. A new manager won't change the fact that their squad is *****.

mjhibby
06-08-2017, 12:08 PM
Hearts are terrible. Their main man is a 33 year old striker who does not score goals and they have nothing in the middle of the park.

They will finish bottom 6 and I genuinely wouldn't be surprised if they are in a relegation battle. A new manager won't change the fact that their squad is *****.

That's my take on their squad. If they sign couple of decent players and get a new
Manager who gets a system they comfortable with then they might be 5th. Can't see them being any higher and the Gorgie mob won't accept that two seasons in a row. With all the club's efforts and money going into the new stand I can see it being at least another two poor seasons for them. If Lafferty is the answer it must be a he'll of a tricky question.

mjhibby
06-08-2017, 12:12 PM

Tipsters tipping hertz to do well with no evidence to back ot up. Their lcup shambles has really shook them and if they don't beat Killie next week then I can see them having just 2 or 3 points after 6 games and that is relegation scrap form.in fact the only reason people are tipping is because they are the famous blah blah. Notice very few Tipsters tipping sevco to be second and most tipping us around fourth or fifth.

1van Sprou7e
06-08-2017, 12:21 PM

He's 29, same age as Stokes...

06-08-2017, 12:23 PM
See hat big lanky galoot Lafferty showed his class again yesterday, giving the finger to the celtic fans from the dugout after he was subbed.

Lucky not to be sent off yesterday, constantly shouting in the refs face. Clearly easily wound up, keep niggling away at him and he will soon lose the head. Cannot wait for big Darren to go through him at ER and watch him spit the dummy out.

PapillonVert
06-08-2017, 12:26 PM

They're still stubbornly wedded to the Vlad-era delusion that, when necessary, laundered/stolen/misappropriated cash from Bosnian pensioners and Lithuanian savers as well as from Scottish charities and tax due to HMRC/The Council etc. can be diverted to paying for otherwise unaffordable players.

All whilst protesting complete, 'who-me, officer?', 'we-never-knew' innocence.

NadeAteMyLunch!
06-08-2017, 12:51 PM
So can Lafferty be expecting a call from the compliance officer? Does he even still exist? Griffiths was banned numerous times for less.
Honestly think Lennon's only mistake this far was trying to get that fanny in for a chat. He's an utter utter huddy and total scrotum as well

Borderhibbie76
06-08-2017, 01:05 PM
He's 29, same age as Stokes...Was just gonna say didn't think laugherty was that old

Borderhibbie76
06-08-2017, 01:06 PM
So can Lafferty be expecting a call from the compliance officer? Does he even still exist? Griffiths was banned numerous times for less.
Honestly think Lennon's only mistake this far was trying to get that fanny in for a chat. He's an utter utter huddy and total scrotum as wellCouldn't agree more...i really hope Lennon never seriously wanted that fud anywhere near our club.

06-08-2017, 01:19 PM
They're still stubbornly wedded to the Vlad-era delusion that, when necessary, laundered/stolen/misappropriated cash from Bosnian pensioners and Lithuanian savers as well as from Scottish charities and tax due to HMRC/The Council etc. can be diverted to paying for otherwise unaffordable players.

All whilst protesting complete, 'who-me, officer?', 'we-never-knew' innocence.

Agreed, hearts fans have been spoilt, for years and years they were used to big sugar daddy Vlad throwing endless amounts of (stolen) money at them. Many of them still living in that era, the concept (which is pretty alien to them) of living within your means is still something they can't seem to get their heads around. The days of buying players well out of their budget with other peoples money are over.

Exactly, the "oh but it wasn't us, we knew nothing, the big bad man did it and ran away" routine is cringeworthy. They lapped up the glory days, every man and his dug knew what a dodgy, corrupt character Romanov was but the hearts fans chose to ignore it because they were getting a bit of tainted glory out of it. They lapped it up then suddenly when it all blew up in their faces they start playing the victims.

The reality is that they are scrimping and saving, rattling the begging bowls (AGAIN!) to pay for this stand, they've just had to sack their manager who's left with a nice wee pay packet and the team they have now is what they are stuck with because there is no money to bring in more. Karmas a bitch eh!