PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: TICKET INFO | AYR UNITED AT HOME

RSS Bot
01-08-2017, 01:10 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/7738)

Hermit Crab
01-08-2017, 01:16 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/7738)

No ideal for those who have just forked out for Ibrox, now another DD for this game.

Hermit Crab
01-08-2017, 01:17 PM
Hibernian can announce the ticket arrangements for our Betfred Cup tie with Ayr United on Tuesday 8 August, kick off 7.45pm.

Ticket Prices
Tickets are priced at £15 for adults and £10 for concessions. STHs can purchase for the reduced price of £13.50 for adults and £9 for concessions, if purchased by 9am on Monday 7 August.
Tickets for this game will go on sale from Wednesday 2nd August at 10am.

Season Ticket Holders
Season ticket holders must purchase their ticket by the reservation deadline to enjoy discounted prices and to guarantee their usual seat.
Access can be added to your card by selecting that delivery option when purchasing.

Home Auto Cup Scheme
If you are part of the auto cup scheme then you card will be debited this afternoon. We apologise for the short notice but the timescale for this game is very tight

CallumLaidlaw
01-08-2017, 01:17 PM
No ideal for those who have just forked out for Ibrox, now another DD for this game.

Maybe not the best time to moan. I'd happily be in your position right now.

Hermit Crab
01-08-2017, 01:20 PM
Maybe not the best time to moan. I'd happily be in your position right now.

Not moaning as its not Hibs fault that the time scale is so small.

Hibernian Verse
01-08-2017, 02:00 PM

£13.50 or 3 pints.

It's hardly going to break the bank. I'll swap you your Ibrox ticket if you like? :greengrin

HibsNutter
01-08-2017, 02:02 PM

Crying for them

Iggy Pope
01-08-2017, 02:13 PM
I seriously dislike the Away ST stuff, but I really do not understand those who have signed up to the DD on home cup games. Season Ticket holders are never going to find it difficult to get their seats unless they're strapped for cash, and if they're strapped for cash signing up to scattergun Direct Debits is plain daft.

And yes, I failed in an attempt to get Ibrox tickets.

I'll get tickets (if required) for Dundee, Perth, Dingwall etc without difficulty.

I'm currently working up a pre-emptive rage around Tynie tickets.

Hermit Crab
01-08-2017, 02:14 PM
£13.50 or 3 pints.

It's hardly going to break the bank. I'll swap you your Ibrox ticket if you like? :greengrin

Haha, I'll have to pass on that one sorry.

Hermit Crab
01-08-2017, 02:16 PM
I seriously dislike the Away ST stuff, but I really do not understand those who have signed up to the DD on home cup games. Season Ticket holders are never going to find it difficult to get their seats unless they're strapped for cash, and if they're strapped for cash signing up to scattergun Direct Debits is plain daft.

I'll get tickets (if required) for Dundee, Perth, Dingwall etc without difficulty.

I didn't have a choice, I was away on holiday when it was announced and didn't get the emails until I was back n UK after the opt out deadline. I agree though, theres no real need for it.

Iggy Pope
01-08-2017, 02:21 PM
I didn't have a choice, I was away on holiday when it was announced and didn't get the emails until I was back in UK after the opt out deadline. I agree though, theres no real need for it.

Jeez, that's another flaw in the system(s) then.
Seems to me the only thing the club are getting right in ticketing is by committing regulars to buying tickets they don't want or can't use.

Billy Whizz
01-08-2017, 04:33 PM
Jeez, that's another flaw in the system(s) then.
Seems to me the only thing the club are getting right in ticketing is by committing regulars to buying tickets they don't want or can't use.

They had all summer to implement this, and decided to do it a week or so before the 1st Betfred Cup game

Away fans were automatically opted in, had to opt out, and home fans were opted out, and had to opt in
Think they got it the wrong way round

Hibernia&Alba
01-08-2017, 04:42 PM
£13.50 is great value

Gatecrasher
01-08-2017, 05:38 PM

Why not? it saves me having to buy the ticket, it jut happens automatically

Iggy Pope
01-08-2017, 05:43 PM
Why not? it saves me having to buy the ticket, it jut happens automatically

Aye.

Iggy Pope
01-08-2017, 05:45 PM
£13.50 is great value

Very true. Something the club (or clubs) have got right.