PDA

View Full Version : Away tickets scheme

lucky
01-08-2017, 10:30 AM
After today's scramble surely it's time to introduce some sort of away ticket scheme. I appreciate there's the away ST ( not everyone can go every week) but is it not time to introduce another scheme. We could use it as a way generate money for Hibs
1. Away Season Tickets
2. Gold members £100
3. Silver members £75
4. Bronze members £50

Tickets could be released in blocks.

I know what I'm proposing favors whose with a little extra cash but I'm sure others have alternative ideas

col02
01-08-2017, 10:33 AM
Never seen a problem with the loyalty points to be honest. Not too hard to simplify the process that fairly rewards regular attendees of away matches.

Col_0762
01-08-2017, 10:36 AM
Never seen a problem with the loyalty points to be honest. Not too hard to simplify the process that fairly rewards regular attendees of away matches.

That's all it ever needed to be. Points for shares etc is what ****ed it. Loyalty points for ticket priority should be rewarded for buying tickets and tickets only.

The_Todd
01-08-2017, 10:38 AM
I know Spurs operate a similar system:

Gold (ST Holders), Silver (ST Holders), Bronze (ST Waiting List + 2nd wave of tickets) and Lillywhite (Same as Bronze but no place on ST waiting list) then the general public for general sale.

In addition there are Loyalty Points. For oversubscribed matches away tickets are sold using a combination of membership level and points cutoff. If it can work fairly for a club like Spurs where most away matches never reach general sale so I can't see how Hibs can't manage the same where it's only needed for a handful of matches and Cup finals. Spurs operate this via Ticketmaster too so it can be done.

Maybe the number of matches isn't deemed enough by Hibs to bother though?

JimboHibs
01-08-2017, 10:39 AM
After today's scramble surely it's time to introduce some sort of away ticket scheme. I appreciate there's the away ST ( not everyone can go every week) but is it not time to introduce another scheme. We could use it as a way generate money for Hibs
1. Away Season Tickets
2. Gold members £100
3. Silver members £75
4. Bronze members £50

I know what I'm proposing favors whose with a little extra cash but I'm sure others have alternative ideas

Loyalty points was fine until the greed aspect was introduced with it ie points for donating to HSL.

Keith_M
01-08-2017, 10:41 AM

Probably.

5 or 6 away games per season maybe isn't worth the hassle some people were apparently giving the club.

Bristolhibby
01-08-2017, 10:43 AM
I know Spurs operate a similar system:

Gold (ST Holders), Silver (ST Holders), Bronze (ST Waiting List + 2nd wave of tickets) and Lillywhite (Same as Bronze but no place on ST waiting list) then the general public for general sale.

In addition there are Loyalty Points. For oversubscribed matches away tickets are sold using a combination of membership level and points cutoff. If it can work fairly for a club like Spurs where most away matches never reach general sale so I can't see how Hibs can't manage the same where it's only needed for a handful of matches and Cup finals. Spurs operate this via Ticketmaster too so it can be done.

In this day and age, it would be easy to operate.

Was chatting to my West Brom supporting mate, they do the same thing.

They also give you more points for attending crappy games.

For example, a Tuesday night away to Southampton, will earn you more points than Away to Man U.

Sunday 12:00 KO at Burnley worth more than a Cup game away to Wolves.

That way you aren't rewarding those lucky to get an Old Trafford ticket too much while encouraging fans to travel to unfancied away games.

The brackets are of a respectable size, not too big and not too small, and are tailored to the allocation.

J

Carheenlea
01-08-2017, 10:44 AM
Too late now - many have been warning the club that these
issues will raise their head throughout the season, but these concerns seem to have been brushed aside. This is what we are left with.

Bristolhibby
01-08-2017, 10:46 AM
Also, what we should be doing is giving the Huns comnsurate % of Easter Road and call their bluff.

They will soon give us more if their hardcore "Bears Loyal" or whatever started complaining.

What's a 1000 less part time Huns at Ibrox to them? Nothing.

If we have 2.5% of Ibrox, give them 2.5% of ER.

J

Carheenlea
01-08-2017, 10:46 AM
Probably.

5 or 6 away games per season maybe isn't worth the hassle some people were apparently giving the club.

It should be to acknowledge some of the clubs more dedicated supporters.

silverhibee
01-08-2017, 10:51 AM
1. Away Season Tickets
2. Gold members £100
3. Silver members £75
4. Bronze members £50

I might have missed something but why & and who scrapped the loyalty points scheme, that was the fairest way to go.

It should be brought back in, don't give Leeann any ideas about getting extra money out of us for away games.

silverhibee
01-08-2017, 10:53 AM
That's all it ever needed to be. Points for shares etc is what ****ed it. Loyalty points for ticket priority should be rewarded for buying tickets and tickets only.

Correct. 100%.

Leeann needs to have a rethink.

Big_Franck
01-08-2017, 10:53 AM
The farce with high demand away tickets is one of the things that Leeann has failed to deal with IMO. It seemed to me that we did away with the loyalty points scheme as it was giving the club a headache and they couldn't be bothered with it.

It's hardly rocket science and plenty of other clubs have been running similar loyalty point schemes for years with little fuss.

Borderhibbie76
01-08-2017, 11:15 AM
That's all it ever needed to be. Points for shares etc is what ****ed it. Loyalty points for ticket priority should be rewarded for buying tickets and tickets only.This 100%...disgraceful in 2017 that fans are having to queue overnight...Leeann get this sorted pls!!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

GreenCastle
01-08-2017, 11:18 AM
People keep going on about HSL and missing the point that the previous scheme missed games out and not every away game points were awarded.

Add in you could buy tickets for others but so no reward / loyalty from that.

I like the idea of away season ticket then an away ballot membership which you pay £50 with the chance for every away game in a ballot.

matty_f
01-08-2017, 11:19 AM
This 100%...disgraceful in 2017 that fans are having to queue overnight...Leeann get this sorted pls!!

They didn't have to, the away season ticket would have guaranteed a ticket. No queuing at all as far as I know.

Loyalty points wouldn't necessarily have avoided people needing to queue as we would probably have more people in the tier of points needed for tickets than we have tickets, so demand would still outstrip supply and so queueing would be necessary.

Borderhibbie76
01-08-2017, 11:22 AM
They didn't have to, the away season ticket would have guaranteed a ticket. No queuing at all as far as I know.

Loyalty points wouldn't necessarily have avoided people needing to queue as we would probably have more people in the tier of points needed for tickets than we have tickets, so demand would still outstrip supply and so queueing would be necessary.There was nothing wrong with the loyalty points scheme as it rewarded the fans who attended most matches....too many complaints and the HSL thing and the club scrapped it. Not everyone has the finances to commit to an away ST as well as a home one...and won our record of online issues queuing is the only way people felt safe guaranteeing a ticket. We need a loyalty scheme in place...most other clubs seem to manage it...

Col_0762
01-08-2017, 11:22 AM

Loyalty points wouldn't necessarily have avoided people needing to queue as we would probably have more people in the tier of points needed for tickets than we have tickets, so demand would still outstrip supply and so queueing would be necessary.

Only at first. Once the season settles down, the hardcore 500-600 would be in the top bracket. If they had done it properly the other year, we would already be at that stage now.

matty_f
01-08-2017, 11:25 AM
Only at first. Once the season settles down, the hardcore 500-600 would be in the top bracket. If they had done it properly the other year, we would already be at that stage now.

But then only the hardcore will ever get tickets, so nobody else gets the chance to build up loyalty points to the point where they get priority for the games like this.

matty_f
01-08-2017, 11:26 AM

Also, after you're past the 5-600 in the top bracket, the next bracket is likely to be wide enough to exceed demand for the remaining tickets, therefore still a queue situation.

Col_0762
01-08-2017, 11:30 AM
But then only the hardcore will ever get tickets, so nobody else gets the chance to build up loyalty points to the point where they get priority for the games like this.

That's just tough. Those who go deserve first dibs. Not those who go to ibrox for example once in a blue moon when confidence is high. When the top bracket have bought theirs, then the next bracket opens and you chance your luck to get a point. The Ross County and the like away games are where you build your points up. The less attractive games. Just like the Scotland model. People have to go to friendlies to get points to get them tickets for the bigger games. That's how it needs to work.

Col_0762
01-08-2017, 11:31 AM
Also, after you're past the 5-600 in the top bracket, the next bracket is likely to be wide enough to exceed demand for the remaining tickets, therefore still a queue situation.

Say we're mid table next time we go to ibrox, not playing great, that same 500 will go. Will the other 500 who are there next week go?

matty_f
01-08-2017, 11:34 AM
That's just tough. Those who go deserve first dibs. Not those who go to ibrox for example once in a blue moon when confidence is high. When the top bracket have bought theirs, then the next bracket opens and you chance your luck to get a point. The Ross County and the like away games are where you build your points up. The less attractive games. Just like the Scotland model. People have to go to friendlies to get points to get them tickets for the bigger games. That's how it needs to work.

:hilarious
But the top tier folk go to Ross County and that as well, so they'd be as well getting the away season ticket then they don't have to queue at all.

Getting points for those games makes no difference if everyone above you is getting those points as well.

The other issue with loyalty points scheme is that everyone thinks the one that gets them the ticket is the one to go for, and the one that deprives them of a ticket is wrong.

There was as much moaning about the scheme poor-HSL points as there was after it for that very reason.

marinello59
01-08-2017, 11:35 AM
There was nothing wrong with the loyalty points scheme as it rewarded the fans who attended most matches....too many complaints and the HSL thing and the club scrapped it. Not everyone has the finances to commit to an away ST as well as a home one...and won our record of online issues queuing is the only way people felt safe guaranteeing a ticket. We need a loyalty scheme in place...most other clubs seem to manage it...

I missed out this time after being at the last few Ibrox games but I'm happy that I had the same chance as every other ST holder of getting a ticket. I was in the top tier for the loyalty point scheme, I still think the club were right to scrap it. Ticket scrambles are a by-product of success, better that than half empty away ends.

matty_f
01-08-2017, 11:36 AM
Say we're mid table next time we go to ibrox, not playing great, that same 500 will go. Will the other 500 who are there next week go?

Maybe? But the 500 who go would likely go to all the away games so their away season ticket would have got them in regardless.

What you're suggesting is the other 500 aren't that loyal so points wouldn't be much use to them anyway.

Hiber-nation
01-08-2017, 11:36 AM
I might have missed something but why & and who scrapped the loyalty points scheme, that was the fairest way to go.

It should be brought back in, don't give Leeann any ideas about getting extra money out of us for away games.

Leeann scrapped it because it was apparently too difficult to administer which is absolute nonsense. Hibs keep going on about all the number of complaints they had about it. I'd imagine that pales into insignificance compared to the number of complaints they've been getting since they ditched it.

Speedy
01-08-2017, 11:37 AM

I don't have a problem with this if they actually go. They've earned that benefit through loyalty.

Where it becomes fair is those in the top bracket buying tickets for mates when they can't go. How big an issue that is I have no idea - on the whole it's still the best solution.

Speedy
01-08-2017, 11:39 AM
Leeann scrapped it because it was apparently too difficult to administer which is absolute nonsense. Hibs keep going on about all the number of complaints they had about it. I'd imagine that pales into insignificance compared to the number of complaints they've been getting since they ditched it.

Moral of the story is that people making trivial complaints aren't helping the club, they are hindering it.

Col_0762
01-08-2017, 11:40 AM
:hilarious
But the top tier folk go to Ross County and that as well, so they'd be as well getting the away season ticket then they don't have to queue at all.

Getting points for those games makes no difference if everyone above you is getting those points as well.

The other issue with loyalty points scheme is that everyone thinks the one that gets them the ticket is the one to go for, and the one that deprives them of a ticket is wrong.

There was as much moaning about the scheme poor-HSL points as there was after it for that very reason.

Exactly. What's hard to understand lol? Those who go to the most games get priority. You work your points up by going to more games. If you can't go to games, or only want to go the bigger games, then you're in the pot for the remaining tickets with other people in the same boat. HSL has nothing to do with attending matches and is therefore irrelevant in a conversation about points awarded for attending matches. If they want to reward things like that, bring back a membership card, so for cup finals etc, they have a chance before someone with nothing. But points for matches should only be awarded for attending matches.

Col_0762
01-08-2017, 11:42 AM
Maybe? But the 500 who go would likely go to all the away games so their away season ticket would have got them in regardless.

What you're suggesting is the other 500 aren't that loyal so points wouldn't be much use to them anyway.

They aren't as loyal with regards to attending games as those in the top bracket no. Those people are in the top bracket because they go every or most weeks. If you don't, then your points determine what level you're invited to buy a ticket.

GreenCastle
01-08-2017, 11:44 AM
It seems there are several types of away fans..

Away Season Ticket holders - fans who will pay up front and will try go to every away game - don't mind the lost cost if they don't.
Die hard away fans - who don't have the away ST for one reason or another but want to get priority and go to most away games.
Away fans - fans who go to away games when possible but not as regular as die hards or away season ticket holders
Part time away fans - every so often go to an away game / big cup cup.

Most of the noise about loyalty being scrapped comes from the die hards without an away season ticket.

Maybe the way forward is away memberships - without the hassle of adding points etc.

Gold - every away game - comes out bank account and guarentees you a ticket
Silver - 2nd in priority for tickets £100 at start of season to Hibs - no guarantee for a ticket but high possibility
Bronze - 3rd in priority for tickets £50 at start of season to Hibs - no guarantee but a decent possibility

Then public sale.

Could be done pretty simply without the admin hassle. Anyone signing up late (mid season) pays extra £25 late fee for example.

3pm
01-08-2017, 11:47 AM
Won't change this season.

It'll be the same at Tynecastle (?!) in December.

Carheenlea
01-08-2017, 11:49 AM
It seems there are several types of away fans..

Away Season Ticket holders - fans who will pay up front and will try go to every away game - don't mind the lost cost if they don't.
Die hard away fans - who don't have the away ST for one reason or another but want to get priority and go to most away games.
Away fans - fans who go to away games when possible but not as regular as die hards or away season ticket holders
Part time away fans - every so often go to an away game / big cup cup.

Most of the noise about loyalty being scrapped comes from the die hards without an away season ticket.

Maybe the way forward is away memberships - without the hassle of adding points etc.

Gold - every away game - comes out bank account and guarentees you a ticket
Silver - 2nd in priority for tickets £100 at start of season to Hibs - no guarantee for a ticket but high possibility
Bronze - 3rd in priority for tickets £50 at start of season to Hibs - no guarantee but a decent possibility

Then public sale.

Could be done pretty simply without the admin hassle. Anyone signing up late (mid season) pays extra £25 late fee for example.

£100 but no guarantee of ticket?

LaMotta
01-08-2017, 11:50 AM
Were loyalty points awarded for buying home cup tickets previously? I cant remember but sure they were.

If so (and the points system was in place this season), then you would have without doubt seen bigger crowds at the recent league cup games at ER and brought in some extra pounds to the club coffers.

marinello59
01-08-2017, 11:50 AM

I doubt it. The away season ticket caters for those that genuinely go to every single away game. We have 13000 season ticket holders who expect to at least have a chance of getting a ticket for away games compared to how many who would see themselves entrenched in the top tier of a loyalty scheme? A few hundred maybe?
When you get people saying they will be raging at missing out on a trip to Ibrox or wherever for the first time in years then it suggests that under normal circumstances those who wanted tickets in the past have always got them. Demand for this one was always going to be unusually high, we will be back to going to general sale for Ibrox within a season or two.

01-08-2017, 11:54 AM

What you’re suggesting is that if you can’t commit to every single away game but go to 95% you deserve the same priority as someone with a season ticket who just goes to Tynie.

Since90+2
01-08-2017, 11:55 AM
The loyalty points scheme in its previous incarnation wont be brought back as some felt it devalued the season ticket and this season we have seen record season ticket sales (although the two are not linked in most cases) so the club wont wont to risk that , it also seemed liked a pain in the arse for the club to run.

As has been suggested the only thing I think the club will consider is some form of away ticket membership scheme on different levels gold , silver ect. The problem with that is people could end up paying money and still not getting a ticket which wont prove popular.

Some people seem to think its an easy decision for the club but its not as straightforward as some would like it to be.

Hibs90
01-08-2017, 11:57 AM
As by this thread everyone's opinion is split and this was one of the problems.

They should be called Match Points and should reward those attending games. Home and Away ST holders should get a basic number of points to start with over walk-ups. Simple then people will shut up. Those who complain they should get points for other things will shut up and those deserving will end up getting priority.

So for Ibrox/Parkhead as an example, Hibs can set the points required to however they see fit and that way nobody can complain.

Lancs Harp
01-08-2017, 11:57 AM
I doubt it. The away season ticket caters for those that genuinely go to every single away game. We have 13000 season ticket holders who expect to at least have a chance of getting a ticket for away games compared to how many who would see themselves entrenched in the top tier of a loyalty scheme? A few hundred maybe?
When you get people saying they will be raging at missing out on a trip to Ibrox or wherever for the first time in years then it suggests that under normal circumstances those who wanted tickets in the past have always got them. Demand for this one was always going to be unusually high, we will be back to going to general sale for Ibrox within a season or two.

I dont neccessarily agree with that. The club is a different proposition to what it was a few years ago or even a few decades ago. The level of support has changed dramatically. We have never had the amount of season ticket holders we currently have. Its up to the Club to keep that level of interest and even grow it further by getting things (dare I say product) right off and on the park. This is a new era for the club. Too many still think backwards and not forwards, it doesnt matter what we used to take to Ibrox.

SunshineOnLeith
01-08-2017, 11:59 AM
Won't change this season.

It'll be the same at Tynecastle (?!) in December.

We get over three times as many tickets for Tynecastle. If you log on to the website on the morning they go on sale you'll get one.

The first game at Ibrox will be the only league game all season where any season ticket holder who gets their backside in gear might still miss out.

derekduval
01-08-2017, 12:02 PM
The loyalty points were scrapped because it devalues the season ticket.

I buy a season ticket but only make about half the games the reason I do this is
1. so I can sit with my mates.
2. Me and my mates can all buy tickets together for away games. We all attend different numbers of away games but at least we are all together in the mix for tickets and one person can get them all together.
3. Money goes to the club.

If there was different tiers I would probably not bother with a season ticket which I know would put me further down the list but hey ho. It's one of the key benefits of a season ticket and there aren't many. I don't have a problem with the away season ticket. Suits me appreciate I doesn't suit others.

Carheenlea
01-08-2017, 12:03 PM
We get over three times as many tickets for Tynecastle. If you log on to the website on the morning they go on sale you'll get one.

The first game at Ibrox will be the only league game all season where any season ticket holder who gets their backside in gear might still miss out.

You surely can't be deliberately fotgetting the last Derby at Tynecastle and the similar difficulties fans faced?

3pm
01-08-2017, 12:03 PM

Take the point but would you not then 'protect' those who go when demand exceeds supply?

GreenCastle
01-08-2017, 12:04 PM

For example..

Could be £75 or £50

Though fans who are desperate for ticket will queue - I'm sure paying a small fee they would bite your hand off to get 2nd priority.

Calling it the loyalty scheme was also silly as I often bought many tickets for friends and saw no rewards when I was basically being a sales person for Hibs.

Either do a blanket rewards scheme like Boots or just have a simple away ticket membership scheme where people are grouped into priority - like priority boarding on a plane etc.

marinello59
01-08-2017, 12:06 PM
I dont neccessarily agree with that. The club is a different proposition to what it was a few years ago or even a few decades ago. The level of support has changed dramatically. We have never had the amount of season ticket holders we currently have. Its up to the Club to keep that level of interest and even grow it further by getting things (dare I say product) right off and on the park. This is a new era for the club. Too many still think backwards and not forwards, it doesnt matter what we used to take to Ibrox.

If we do continue to sell out easily for Ibrox then the answer is for Hibs to press Sevco to re-instate our previous allocation.

Hiber-nation
01-08-2017, 12:09 PM

Doubt it.

The loyalty points system worked perfectly for me and almost everyone I know. LD's response was that it was too difficult to administer. Hibs ticket office response is that there were too many complaints about it. I don't really believe either to be honest, maybe it was the cost of administering rather then the "difficulty".

IAmLee
01-08-2017, 12:09 PM

I can't make every away game (for instance the Ross County game was moved to a Friday & there was no way for me to get home so I couldn't go) but I do go to the majority. An away season ticket could potentially see me lose out on over £100 a season so that's why I don't have one. I personally never had any issues getting tickets when we had the loyalty scheme but today I couldn't get one. I have seen numerous people on social media saying things like "first ever trip to Ibrox yaaaas" so from my point of view it's not fair that someone who goes to most away games misses out for someone who only wants to go to the "big" ones like Hearts, Rangers & Celtic and the cup games. I understand other people see it differently & that's fine too, but I would rather the club are seen to be looking at it rather than just covering their ears. As an aside I don't think we'll have this issue for most of the games but it does annoy me that we will go through this same thing every time a "big" away game comes up.

Argylehibby
01-08-2017, 12:12 PM
I don't think there is any appetite at the club (unfortunately) to re-introduce the loyalty points scheme which may not have been perfect but was way better than what we have now. some observations though...

Complaints included

"they're not more loyal than me just because they can afford a ticket". Why the name upset folk I don't know but if that was the grumble change the name, job done.

"One of the reasons I buy a season ticket is so I can get a chance of a ticket for certain away games. If I don't have that chance then I won't buy a season ticket." So why are those that used this argument not equally upset at the Away Season Ticket scheme? Solution, The points bands were changed depending on the number of tickets available. So set a band level of say 25/30/40/50% of available tickets and those who have the most points get those. Band two includes season ticket holders so they have their chance of tickets and then band 3 everyone else. Depending on the demand v number of tickets available for band 3 that may not be everyone.

"The rich get richer as if you have more points and go to all games I can't catch your total." Very few games, (less than 5) didn't go to public sale but if you select specific games where it's unlikely to go to public sale and don't award points for those then nobody loses out on those games. It would need to be decided prior to the tickets going on sale though.

"I bought 4 tickets but only I got the loyalty points." The scheme allowed you to apportion points to the others in your group. Education and re-enforcing that point with a message if you don't provide Client Reference Number at time of purchase you don't get an adjustment.

One of the reasons the scheme was withdrawn was,

"Abuse the ticket office staff took about the scheme". This was probably the main reason and one that's difficult to argue against. However if you are in the office abusing a member of staff about the scheme they have your client reference number. punishment would be easy such as banned from the ground for x number of games or losing some points.

The club can't (IMHO) only offer one route to get tickets. Not everyone has access to internet while at work and not everyone can get to ER to queue so both routes have to be in place. Introduce the scheme again though and the need to queue to get a guaranteed ticket is gone.

Only my thoughts of course but it has to be better than sitting out in the rain for hours.

Oh and finally, to those that say every other club can run a scheme like this with no problem I heard yesterday that the Aberdeen fans might not agree. Aberdeen didn't expect that many fans would want tickets for the away leg of their European tie so went straight to public sale. Unfortunately a number of Dons fans booked their holiday to Cyprus thinking they were guaranteed a ticket which the now don't have. Not as bad as the Rangers fans who booked for a game that didn't exist but none the less annoying.

andyf5
01-08-2017, 12:15 PM

What evidence do you have that it's complete nonsense? There were lots of complaints about the previous system that took up someone's time to sort. This system only generates complaints here that takes no-ones time to sort.

The contractor they have that writes the IT systems are the ones that are to blame imho because their systems do not work in today's day and age. At ER you can not buy a ticket for a particular seat if you have a mobile, tablet or PC with chrome. You need windows 10 with an EDge browser apparently ( and maybe IE). The club are contracted to this company so what can be done until renewal?

Very frustrating today taking time off work to try to get tickets and getting scammed by ticketmaster on the phone and I am sure the club knows all this and will do something at contract renewal.

silverhibee
01-08-2017, 12:17 PM

:agree:

I thought i was reading kickback for a moment there.

Andy74
01-08-2017, 12:18 PM
I missed out this time after being at the last few Ibrox games but I'm happy that I had the same chance as every other ST holder of getting a ticket. I was in the top tier for the loyalty point scheme, I still think the club were right to scrap it. Ticket scrambles are a by-product of success, better that than half empty away ends.

Yep, agree. Wasn't worth all the hassle and unintended issues that came with it.

brythehibby
01-08-2017, 12:22 PM

Not really. If you went to say 14/18 away games you'd likely always be in that top bracket. It would be rewarding the ones that go most often. The less you go the more you slip down that list which is only fair. I don't see why you'd expect people to buy an away season ticket and expect them to know 100% they can get to every one of them. There is always a few games people miss. In which case you don't get points for it. Really simple.

I don't get how people come to the conclusion a simple points system is a bad thing :confused:

silverhibee
01-08-2017, 12:24 PM

Wait until Sean logs in :greengrin

kaimendhibs
01-08-2017, 12:25 PM
My tuppence worth is that the loyalty scheme should never have been scrapped. Now loads of regular away supporters are missing out when they have been going for years. I havent got an away season ticket purely because I want to sit with my mates at away games.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

marinello59
01-08-2017, 12:26 PM
Wait until Sean logs in :greengrin

:offski:

silverhibee
01-08-2017, 12:27 PM
As by this thread everyone's opinion is split and this was one of the problems.

They should be called Match Points and should reward those attending games. Home and Away ST holders should get a basic number of points to start with over walk-ups. Simple then people will shut up. Those who complain they should get points for other things will shut up and those deserving will end up getting priority.

So for Ibrox/Parkhead as an example, Hibs can set the points required to however they see fit and that way nobody can complain.

I don't think demand for Darkheid will be anything like the demand for Ipox.

Hermit Crab
01-08-2017, 12:29 PM
If we do continue to sell out easily for Ibrox then the answer is for Hibs to press Sevco to re-instate our previous allocation.

By that reckoning they could say they want more as they used to get the whole Dunbar end plus another 1000 in the main stand.

Since90+2
01-08-2017, 12:31 PM
Even if Rangers tripled our allocation percentage wise our support would still be tiny compared to what they get at ER.

Monts
01-08-2017, 12:31 PM
Why not just have a possible two ballots for the category A away games.

An expression of interest by a certain date sees your client reference in the ballot. Client numbers could still be grouped if required. Season ticket holders in the first ballot. All others if there are any left in the second ballot. Then its just down to luck and demand.

Away season ticket holders would still be guaranteed their tickets.

There would be no queuing overnight. Season ticket still gets priority. And most non Cat A matches wouldn't be at risk of selling out too quickly. Although Ballots could be introduced for matches if needed.

Press a button. Computer does the work for you.

Hiber-nation
01-08-2017, 12:49 PM
What evidence do you have that it's complete nonsense? There were lots of complaints about the previous system that took up someone's time to sort. This system only generates complaints here that takes no-ones time to sort.

The contractor they have that writes the IT systems are the ones that are to blame imho because their systems do not work in today's day and age. At ER you can not buy a ticket for a particular seat if you have a mobile, tablet or PC with chrome. You need windows 10 with an EDge browser apparently ( and maybe IE). The club are contracted to this company so what can be done until renewal?

Very frustrating today taking time off work to try to get tickets and getting scammed by ticketmaster on the phone and I am sure the club knows all this and will do something at contract renewal.

Well could they not have tried to simplify it or adapt it rather than completely ditching it? Other clubs manage to administer such schemes. Anyway all I post about on here these days is loyalty points and I'm done with it now.

Hermit Crab
01-08-2017, 01:06 PM
Even if Rangers tripled our allocation percentage wise our support would still be tiny compared to what they get at ER.

We would get 3000 and they currently get 3800.

Since90+2
01-08-2017, 01:09 PM
Yes so 3800 tickets is about 18.5% of Easter Road capacity and 3000 tickets is about 6% of Ibrox capacity.

The_Todd
01-08-2017, 01:13 PM
I don't see how a points system devalues STs in any way if done right.

ST holders should automatically get a points boost on purchase\renewal, so like 50 or 100 points or something - something walkups couldn't even reach if they attended every home match. Then they top those points up with away matches or cup matches. Then with oversubscribed matches like finals, Hertz away or the OF away the ST holders have a purchase window of a week or so where nobody else can buy. Then a second week window should be open to people with more than a minimum required points threshold before going to a general sale if it ever does.

ST holders would still get first dibs and would still be getting rewarded for being a ST holder. But not everyone can commit to an ST for various reasons, mostly financial or geographical I'd imagine but still make an effort to get to home or away matches where they can. Surely it's only right to recognise these walkups still make a financial contribution to the club and should still be given some sort of priority over a fan who doesn't show up at all for years at a time but bags a cup final ticket because they got lucky with the online ticketing queue. The ability to buildup loyalty points as well would surely only be an incentive for walkups to attend more too and that can only be a good thing?

I mean I get ST holders worry that their contribution might be devalued but I don't see how it would be in reality. They'd still be guaranteed cup final tickets and still be first in line for big matches and those who aren't ST holders would still be stuck in a lottery situation more or less but at least they'd get a chance before those who can't ever be bothered and only want Hampden tickets? I don't see for the life of me how that's a bad thing?

The_Todd
01-08-2017, 01:16 PM

This bit isn't true. You just need to make sure flash is enabled on Chrome. I purchased my Partick Thistle tickets with Chrome on my MacBook just fine.

Of course, the fact the eticketing system uses flash is bad and needs to be redone, but there's no requirement for Windows 10 or any other version of Windows or Edge.

Hermit Crab
01-08-2017, 01:23 PM
Yes so 3800 tickets is about 18.5% of Easter Road capacity and 3000 tickets is about 6% of Ibrox capacity.

There is no minimum percentage the they have to give us in the league, in the cup its 20% of the stadium capacity.

Hermit Crab
01-08-2017, 01:24 PM
This bit isn't true. You just need to make sure flash is enabled on Chrome. I purchased my Partick Thistle tickets with Chrome on my MacBook just fine.

Of course, the fact the eticketing system uses flash is bad and needs to be redone, but there's no requirement for Windows 10 or any other version of Windows or Edge.

MacBooks work fine providing you have downloaded the flash player

The_Todd
01-08-2017, 01:25 PM
MacBooks work fine providing you have downloaded the flash player

Well, yes. Meaning the point you need Windows 10 and Microsoft Edge to buy tickets isn't true.

Hermit Crab
01-08-2017, 01:28 PM
Well, yes. Meaning the point you need Windows 10 and Microsoft Edge to buy tickets isn't true.

Yes, exactly. :agree:

Keith_M
01-08-2017, 01:32 PM
I buy tickets online using Firefox on Linux, so I'd disagree about the Windows-10 & Edge thing.

The only pre-requisite is to have Flash installed.

Iggy Pope
01-08-2017, 02:28 PM

With respect, that's bollox. As proved by last seasons cup tie there.

Iggy Pope
01-08-2017, 02:44 PM

After the Tynie scenario I spoke to her about this, personally. I also spoke to HSL at the same time as I have a foot in that camp like many others.
The reason for scrapping was given as Admin costs but she openly accepted it was more to do with the abuse that staff were getting.
That abuse centred around the 100 bonus points that were allocated to HSL members. "How the **** are they any more loyal than me" ad nauseam.

Who agreed to that bonus? HFC.
Who requested it? HSL.

It is one thing she has got wrong in her tenure. In my opinion.

Reinstate the points system.
Give it a different, catchier name.
Forget bonus points for anything other than attending matches.

It is not difficult. The tier system works and has worked well in previous instances.

The current lottery is disrespectful to regular attendees and AST holders, some of whom will inevitably pay for a ticket they don't want.

Time to think again Leeann.

WhileTheChief..
01-08-2017, 02:49 PM
Just make the tickets available online giving everyone that wants to go an even chance of getting a ticket. None for sale at ticket office means no need to queue in the cold or rain.

No bonus for attending away games or for being a ST holder.

First come, first served. A basic principle that has worked since the dawn of time :greengrin

SteveHFC
01-08-2017, 02:53 PM
Just make the tickets available online giving everyone that wants to go an even chance of getting a ticket. None for sale at ticket office means no need to queue in the cold or rain.

First come, first served. A basic principle that has worked since the dawn of time :greengrin

And tough luck if you dont do online shopping

Billy Whizz
01-08-2017, 02:56 PM
After the Tynie scenario I spoke to her about this, personally. I also spoke to HSL at the same time as I have a foot in that camp like many others.
The reason for scrapping was given as Admin costs but she openly accepted it was more to do with the abuse that staff were getting.
That abuse centred around the 100 bonus points that were allocated to HSL members. "How the **** are they any more loyal than me" ad nauseam.

Who requested it? HSL.

It is not difficult. The tier system works and has worked well in previous instances.

The current lottery is disrespectful to regular attendees and AST holders, some of whom will inevitably pay for a ticket they don't want.

Agree 109% IP

Since90+2
01-08-2017, 02:57 PM
Realistically how many people in this day and age dont have access to the internet or dont know someone who does?

Currently the system favours those who live locally as if you can get time off work and pitch up early at Easter Road you are almost guaranteed a ticket , that option is not realistic for out of towners. No matter what way the system works you will always have someone who is disadvantaged

davhibby
01-08-2017, 02:59 PM
We'll never get the loyalty points back because Leeann knows that basically no matter what happens about this the 500/600 or so regulars at away games will still go and still give the club money every year. However the people who moaned about loyalty points were the ones who want to be able to go to a big away game when they fancy it and saying it devalued their ST etc so that's who Leeann will listen to. Basically playing on the loyalty of those that go regularly and leaving them with a decent chance of missing out on tickets for the biggest games. I have an away ST but it's far from ideal imo and I'd imagine that most who have one will probably end up missing a game or two at sone point which means that we now have Hibs fans giving other clubs money just to be guaranteed a ticket for the big games. Don't see how this is a good solution

Scouse Hibee
01-08-2017, 02:59 PM

I think you will find that the basic principle since the dawn of time is people physically queuing not going online ;-)

Monts
01-08-2017, 03:01 PM
We'll never get the loyalty points back because Leeann knows that basically no matter what happens about this the 500/600 or so regulars at away games will still go and still give the club money every year. However the people who moaned about loyalty points were the ones who want to be able to go to a big away game when they fancy it and saying it devalued their ST etc so that's who Leeann will listen to. Basically playing on the loyalty of those that go regularly and leaving them with a decent chance of missing out on tickets for the biggest games. I have an away ST but it's far from ideal imo and I'd imagine that most who have one will probably end up missing a game or two at sone point which means that we now have Hibs fans giving other clubs money just to be guaranteed a ticket for the big games. Don't see how this is a good solution

Do the club get any money from away tickets?

This might be another reason why the club aren't willing to spend too much time and resources on it.

Iggy Pope
01-08-2017, 03:02 PM

We've also had a Black Market since the dawn of time.

Take away incentives for buying Season Tickets? You're mad.

Hermit Crab
01-08-2017, 03:03 PM

Who requested it? HSL.

Instead of calling them loyalty points which makes people feel inferior why not call them Ticket Points and you only get ticket points for purchasing tickets. simple as that. No points for anything else, just tickets.

20 points for a season ticket, point for every home cup game, a point for an (all ticket) away game. Reset it every 3 years. Simple.

Iggy Pope
01-08-2017, 03:05 PM
Do the club get any money from away tickets?

This might be another reason why the club aren't willing to spend too much time and resources on it.

Dangerous ground. Let the Home side allocate away tickets instead? The club has to bear responsibility surely. Be a real shame if the Hibs away support ever boiled down to how much money Hibs were making.

brythehibby
01-08-2017, 03:07 PM
Instead of calling them loyalty points which makes people feel inferior why not call them Ticket Points and you only get ticket points for purchasing tickets. simple as that. No points for anything else, just tickets.

20 points for a season ticket, point for every home cup game, a point for an (all ticket) away game. Reset it every 3 years. Simple.

Exactly this. It can be so simple to do. I've no idea how they have gotten it so wrong to end up with people having to camp over night to get a ticket. No other club that has a system like this seem to have any issues. It can't be that hard to do.

Iggy Pope
01-08-2017, 03:08 PM

Something I suggested to her in that very call I referred to. The loyalty bit just makes it sound Hunnish anyway. There are a dozen things you could call it to make it friendlier and eradicate the ill-perception.
Away tickets for away punters.

Simple, certainly.

Hermit Crab
01-08-2017, 03:10 PM
Exactly this. It can be so simple to do. I've no idea how they have gotten it so wrong to end up with people having to camp over night to get a ticket. No other club that has a system like this seem to have any issues. It can't be that hard to do.

Lots of teams use loyalty point or ticket points. Man City use ticket points and it works well, there is no arguing and its a fair system, fans know if they don't have enough they don't get a ticket and they accept it.

Thecat23
01-08-2017, 03:13 PM
Something I suggested to her in that very call I referred to. The loyalty bit just makes it sound Hunnish anyway. There are a dozen things you could call it to make it friendlier and eradicate the ill-perception.

Simple, certainly.

I also agree with that. Never liked the sound of calling it "loyalty points." As you just said a bit hunnish!

I'd go for the super uber away fan ticket scheme!!! 😁

Hermit Crab
01-08-2017, 03:18 PM

Simple, certainly.

20 ticket points for a season ticket purchase

1 ticket point for attending a home game if you're a walk up. It would mean the end of the pods as you'd need to buy from the TO unless all pods were updated with a computer system to credit that point to you.

1 point for an all ticket away game. You could argue that 4 or 5 points could be given for Aberdeen, Ross County and Kilmarnock due to the distance involved There really is a simple solution here.

NB, Hearts awarded 2 points for anyone going to Parkhead this Saturday but they awarded 5 points for going to Peterhead and they awarded no points for Elgin away as Elgin sold the tickets on the night, effectively a cash gate.

Scouse Hibee
01-08-2017, 03:19 PM
The only away tickets I ever want are the Hampden ones and I get them no problem.

Monts
01-08-2017, 03:21 PM
Dangerous ground. Let the Home side allocate away tickets instead? The club has to bear responsibility surely. Be a real shame if the Hibs away support ever boiled down to how much money Hibs were making.

Im not saying they are not bearing the responsibility, but if the path of least resistance for them is to just keep doing what they've been doing for a few years now, then unless theres a significant benefit to changing, why would they change?

Iggy Pope
I also agree with that. Never liked the sound of calling it "loyalty points." As you just said a bit hunnish!

Relax. It's done. Trust me.

Hermit Crab

Super Über Hibs Away Day Scheme - not for peasants. :greengrin

Seriously though, a simple ticket points system is so easy to manage.

Monts
01-08-2017, 03:24 PM
20 ticket points for a season ticket purchase

1 ticket point for attending a home game if you're a walk up. It would mean the end of the pods as you'd need to buy from the TO unless all pods were updated with a computer system to credit that point to you.

1 point for an all ticket away game. You could argue that 4 or 5 points could be given for Aberdeen, Ross County and Kilmarnock due to the distance involved There really is a simple solution here.

NB, Hearts awarded 2 points for anyone going to Parkhead this Saturday but they awarded 5 points for going to Peterhead and they awarded no points for Elgin away as Elgin sold the tickets on the night, effectively a cash gate.

There could be retrospective point adding. Print unique barcodes, or qr codes on the tickets that could then be used to add to your account online. The system could be limited to allow only 1 point per game per account.

Iggy Pope
01-08-2017, 03:25 PM
Im not saying they are not bearing the responsibility, but if the path of least resistance for them is to just keep doing what they've been doing for a few years now, then unless theres a significant benefit to changing, why would they change?

They did change though. They changed last season. If they'd kept doing what they had been doing for the past few years rather than change, then they wouldn't lose, they wouldn't benefit either. Leave it as it is and look after those amongst their fan base that attend these games.
I'd rather have a ballot than the current online lottery.

Monts
01-08-2017, 03:27 PM
They did change though. They changed last season. If they'd kept doing what they had been doing for the past few years rather than change, then they wouldn't lose, they wouldn't benefit either. Leave it as it is and look after those amongst their fan base that attend these games.
I'd rather have a ballot than the current online lottery.

As would I. See my post suggesting a ballot system.

Yup, they changed. And they found that the path of least resistance was to go back to the old system that had been fine for a number of years.

Hermit Crab
01-08-2017, 03:27 PM
There could be retrospective point adding. Print unique barcodes, or qr codes on the tickets that could then be used to add to your account online. The system could be limited to allow only 1 point per game per account.

Yes I agree although the club refused to do that under the LP scheme, not sure how willing they'd be to do it this time.

Hermit Crab
01-08-2017, 03:31 PM
To have an allocation sell out in 12 minutes is good but regular away day fans missed out and non regulars got tickets Thats just not fair.

marinello59
01-08-2017, 03:34 PM
To have an allocation sell out in 12 minutes is good but regular away day fans missed out and non regulars got tickets Thats just not fair.

Every season ticket holder had an equal chance of securing a ticket . That's fair.

Hermit Crab
01-08-2017, 03:36 PM
Every season ticket holder had an equal chance of securing a ticket . That's fair.

They didn't really, some would be working and unable to get online or queue up. At least with a ticket point system they'd have had a day at least if they are in the highest points bracket.

Iggy Pope
01-08-2017, 03:37 PM
As would I. See my post suggesting a ballot system.

Yup, they changed. And they found that the path of least resistance was to go back to the old system that had been fine for a number of years.

In recent times that path has been tested exactly twice. I sense some more resistance coming. I suggested balloting last January in preference to the current raffle.
I'll say again. In 40+ years I have never failed to get a ticket for any game, anywhere.
Past 12 months? Failed twice.

Hermit Crab
01-08-2017, 03:41 PM
In recent times that path has been tested exactly twice. I sense some more resistance coming. I suggested balloting last January in preference to the current raffle.
I'll say again. In 40+ years I have never failed to get a ticket for any game, anywhere.
Past 12 months? Failed twice.

With a ballot you've still a chance of missing out though. It can't be changed this season anyway but next season a Ticket Point scheme is the way forward imo. All Hibs have to do is look across the road to hearts to see how a points system is successfully run.

Iggy Pope
01-08-2017, 03:56 PM
With a ballot you've still a chance of missing out though. It can't be changed this season anyway but next season a Ticket Point scheme is the way forward imo. All Hibs have to do is look across the road to hearts to see how a points system is successfully run.

True, true, true. I'm only pitching a ballot in preference to the current. I don't like either.

kaimendhibs
01-08-2017, 04:02 PM
To have an allocation sell out in 12 minutes is good but regular away day fans missed out and non regulars got tickets Thats just not fair.G. You know me. Had to get hospitality for cup game at tynie last year and me and Stu missed out today. Agree 100 per cent with your post

kaimendhibs
01-08-2017, 04:03 PM
G. You know me. Had to get hospitality for cup game at tynie last year and me and Stu missed out today. Agree 100 per cent with your post

Sent from my SM-G935F using TapatalkEdit. Last season

Hermit Crab
01-08-2017, 04:06 PM
G. You know me. Had to get hospitality for cup game at tynie last year and me and Stu missed out today. Agree 100 per cent with your post

:aok:, I know M. Today was yet another farce with the sale of tickets. I'm an AST and even I would like a ticket points system brought in. Buy a ticket and go to games you get the points simple as that.

kaimendhibs
01-08-2017, 04:14 PM
:aok:, I know M. Today was yet another farce with the sale of tickets. I'm an AST and even I would like a ticket points system brought in. Buy a ticket and go to games you get the points simple as that.Cheers mate, my thoughts entirely. Good that you are sorted tho[emoji106][emoji106]you are always there

SteveHFC
01-08-2017, 04:17 PM
:aok:

WhileTheChief..
01-08-2017, 04:26 PM

Or looking at it another way the non regulars actually get a chance to go and those who usually get to go to every game maybe have to miss out on one or two games to allow others a shot?

I guess 'fair' depends on the individuals point of view?

Get a ticket and all is fair, miss out and it's unfair?!

davhibby
01-08-2017, 04:29 PM

A season ticket entitles you to access to home league games, nothing to do with away tickets. People who travel to more undesirable away games deserve the first shot at away tickets for big games.

Speedy
01-08-2017, 04:42 PM

Who requested it? HSL.

If people were more concerned with what's in the best interest of the club rather than themselves there would be no complaints about points for HSL.

Iggy Pope
01-08-2017, 04:48 PM
If people were more concerned with what's in the best interest of the club rather than themselves there would be no complaints about points for HSL.

Is it ok to be concerned about the club and oneself?
The HSL points were conducive to the abolition of the system that previously worked splendidly. I got the bonus points. I didn't need them. They have cost me tickets. Twice now.

Speedy
01-08-2017, 04:57 PM
Is it ok to be concerned about the club and oneself?
The HSL points were conducive to the abolition of the system that previously worked splendidly. I got the bonus points. I didn't need them. They have cost me tickets. Twice now.

The HSL points only caused the club hassle which eventually led to the scrapping of the scheme. Maybe if the club had some thought for the fans there wouldn't have been any problems?

And why is that?

They brought money in that would be spent on players to the benefit of all of us.

davhibby
01-08-2017, 04:59 PM

The HSL points only caused the club hassle which eventually led to the scrapping of the scheme. Maybe if the club had some thought for the fans there wouldn't have been any problems?

Iggy Pope
01-08-2017, 05:10 PM
And why is that?

They brought money in that would be spent on players to the benefit of all of us.

Come on now. The HSL initiative is a fine thing. I'm in. In perpetuity. That money still goes in. It's cost me my place in the queue though by virtue of ill -advised bonus points THAT I NEVER ASKED FOR. This doesn't have to be about HSL now. It should be about rethinking ticketing, away games in particular. Very particular.

3pm
01-08-2017, 05:12 PM
Loyalty points seemed to work well when we went to the PBS in 2016.

marinello59
01-08-2017, 05:13 PM
A season ticket entitles you to access to home league games, nothing to do with away tickets. People who travel to more undesirable away games deserve the first shot at away tickets for big games.

People who give OUR club a large sum of money upfront every year deserve at least a chance of a ticket to the bigger away games. I was in the top tier of the loyalty points system, That didn't mean I was any more deserving though, I was just lucky enough to be able to attend a lot of games. Not everyone has the time or more importantly the money to be able to do that.

Andy74
01-08-2017, 05:14 PM
They didn't really, some would be working and unable to get online or queue up. At least with a ticket point system they'd have had a day at least if they are in the highest points bracket.

The loyalty points system also only worked well for those that could get to ER or knew early enough about being able to go to have tickets sent out. Pay at the gates didn't get any.

So, it only rewarded a certain type of attendance. Just one of many issues and compared against there not really being that big a problem to justify introducing it in the first place it made sense to scrap it.

Can't say I ever heard a debate in advance about us needing this sort of thing.

Iggy Pope
01-08-2017, 05:15 PM
Loyalty points seemed to work well when we went to the PBS in 2016.

Spot on. Not in 2017 though.

Hermit Crab
01-08-2017, 05:17 PM
The loyalty points system also only worked well for those that could get to ER or knew early enough about being able to go to have tickets sent out. Pay at the gates didn't get any.

So, it only rewarded a certain type of attendance. Just one of many issues and compared against there not really being that big a problem to justify introducing it in the first place it made sense to scrap it.

Not true. If you can't get to ER early enough to buy a ticket then print at home, and if you've not got a printer then scan the barcode on your phone. A ticket point system should be in place.

Iggy Pope
01-08-2017, 05:25 PM

Or, those who had a record of attending away games regardless. You missed that. And the system came about due to the disaster of relegation and resultant tighter ticketing in some away games at smaller stadia. Now some of those number have difficulty getting a ticket for the largest stadia in the country. There is clearly thousands more times the number of away fans that require a ticket for two games in particular, than would want one for Dumfries, Alloa, Dumbarton.........and dare I say it, Kilmarnock, Motherwell, Dundee, Perth......these games will not sell out. Not close. Flawed.

3pm
01-08-2017, 05:30 PM
Spot on. Not in 2017 though.

It would have though. :o)

Iggy Pope
01-08-2017, 05:31 PM
It would have though. :o)

It would have.

Andy74
01-08-2017, 05:36 PM
Not true. If you can't get to ER early enough to buy a ticket then print at home, and if you've not got a printer then scan the barcode on your phone. A ticket point system should be in place.

I meant for away games. There was no way to get points paying by at the gate.

Hermit Crab
01-08-2017, 06:06 PM
I meant for away games. There was no way to get points paying by at the gate.

If the match is a pay at the gate then theres no points added. If the opposition club are selling tickets then theres no points added. I see what you mean with tickets in advance then a patg, in fairness though theres usually lots of time before its announced there will be a patg so folk can always buy online well beforehand and have tickets posted to them if they want the points.

Scouse Hibee
01-08-2017, 06:09 PM

No it also entitles you to priority in the event of tickets being on sale for games away from Easter Road in some cases and so it should. The privileges that ST holders had, have been slowly eroded by Hibs over the last few years, priority to other tickets is one of the last remaining benefits to fans who are the lifeblood of the club.

Iggy Pope
01-08-2017, 06:38 PM
No it also entitles you to priority in the event of tickets being on sale for games away from Easter Road in some cases and so it should. The privileges that ST holders had, have been slowly eroded by Hibs over the last few years, priority to other tickets is one of the last remaining benefits to fans who are the lifeblood of the club.

100%. The erosion should not be allowed to continue and ST holders should get what they deserve. In line with all ST holders who attend all games everywhere.

Baldy Foghorn
01-08-2017, 06:51 PM
100%. The erosion should not be allowed to continue and ST holders should get what they deserve. In line with all ST holders who attend all games everywhere.

Answer PMs

Hermit Crab
01-08-2017, 06:52 PM
Answer PMs

I'll take a pm :greengrin:wink:

Iggy Pope
01-08-2017, 06:56 PM
Answer PMs

Barely look at my PMs but yes, I will. You found your seat yet ya tit ? Oh how I chortled :greengrin

Baldy Foghorn
01-08-2017, 07:21 PM
Barely look at my PMs but yes, I will. You found your seat yet ya tit ? Oh how I chortled :greengrin

Haha I am wired to the moon at times:greengrin

Iggy Pope
01-08-2017, 07:58 PM
Haha I am wired to the moon at times:greengrin

I've PM'd you.