PDA

View Full Version : Ibrox tickets queue!

18Hibee75
31-07-2017, 10:39 PM
I will try my best to use this thread to update anyone who is thinking about queueing early in morning to get tickets for ibrox. I am currently in queue right now. (I know, it's very sad but really want a ticket for this match) about 25 people in the queue with me, would recommend for people to come down about 3 or 4am.

Sent from my F3211 using Tapatalk

Callum_62
31-07-2017, 10:44 PM
Im currently tucked up in my bed - and will be on a cruise when we visit Ibrox

Keep warm.

rebhar
31-07-2017, 10:47 PM
I am also in the queue and we're adding up how many tickets as everyone arrives, currently 82 being bought between everyone here so far

HibsNutter
31-07-2017, 10:47 PM
Utterly ridiculous that you should need to do this to guarantee tickets for a game. Get in the ****ing 21st century, Hibs.

Callum7
31-07-2017, 10:48 PM
I'm currently watching TV I won't be going anywhere near that place. (Ibrox not ER) Just over 11 hours till the they go on sale and just out of interest what do you do for all that time?

rebhar
31-07-2017, 10:49 PM
I'm currently watching TV I won't be going anywhere near that place. (Ibrox not ER) Just over 11 hours till the they go on sale and just out of interest what do you do for all that time?

sit, chat, eat

RossScott1991
31-07-2017, 10:51 PM
Tip my hat to you guys and gals. Longest I qued was for the 2.2 Scottish cup Derby at Tynie. Was there from about 5.30am. No this early! Hope it will be worth it in end and we can have another day like that but with 3 points!

Callum7
31-07-2017, 10:53 PM
sit, chat, eat

And once you're done sitting, chatting and eating?

RossScott1991
31-07-2017, 10:54 PM

Concentrate on holding in the dump you need after all the eating! Haha

31-07-2017, 10:55 PM
I am also in the queue and we're adding up how many tickets as everyone arrives, currently 82 being bought between everyone here so ****eep in mind that only 700 odd are acc on sale after away season tickets are took out of allocation, and they are splitting it between TO and online/phone sales so 350odd will be on sale from TO and the other 350odd will be on sale online and over the phone

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

ian cruise
31-07-2017, 10:55 PM

They could spend their time being productive and work on a second verse to the Simon Murray song. No new verse, no tickets guys. No pressure.

CMurdoch
31-07-2017, 11:07 PM
I will try my best to use this thread to update anyone who is thinking about queueing early in morning to get tickets for ibrox. I am currently in queue right now. (I know, it's very sad but really want a ticket for this match) about 25 people in the queue with me, would recommend for people to come down about 3 or 4am.

You deserve a ticket but are mad my friend
Will take my chances online.

rebhar
31-07-2017, 11:13 PM
101 tickets being bought between the people in the queue so far

Hermit Crab
31-07-2017, 11:18 PM

There will be none left by 4am at this rate!

Bristolhibby
31-07-2017, 11:28 PM
This is mental!

Good luck to you though.

J

Callum7
31-07-2017, 11:39 PM
Watch out for people like this!

https://youtu.be/mz4JNUquXwo

https://youtu.be/mz4JNUquXwo

CMurdoch
01-08-2017, 12:46 AM

Hi R
What's the latest down at ER?

Hermit Crab
01-08-2017, 12:52 AM
Hi R
What's the latest down at ER?

They've all crashed out. Zzzzzzz :greengrin

we are hibs
01-08-2017, 01:39 AM
is there any point in going down now?

Hermit Crab
01-08-2017, 01:41 AM
is there any point in going down now?

Wait and see if someone updates this thread with numbers.

CMurdoch
01-08-2017, 01:42 AM
They've all crashed out. Zzzzzzz :greengrin

That is apart fae the look oot who has one eye still open in case of sneaker inners

Hermit Crab
01-08-2017, 02:01 AM
That is apart fae the look oot who has one eye still open in case of sneaker inners

So how many are there now?

18Hibee75
01-08-2017, 02:04 AM
Not been an official count of how many tickets people are buying. However, right now there are around about 60-70 people in queue, if anyone is wanting to get a ticket I suggest getting down ASAP.

we are hibs
01-08-2017, 02:06 AM
anyone down there who wants to get 2 tickets for me and ill give you reference numbers and pay for a couple pints for you?

Hermit Crab
01-08-2017, 02:07 AM
Not been an official count of how many tickets people are buying. However, right now there are around about 60-70 people in queue, if anyone is wanting to get a ticket I suggest getting down ASAP.

Oft, fair play. There will be a few disappointed fans who turn up at 6-7am

Hermit Crab
01-08-2017, 02:10 AM
anyone down there who wants to get 2 tickets for me and ill give you reference numbers and pay for a couple pints for you?

A couple pints for two tickets, you'll be lucky :greengrin

rebhar
01-08-2017, 02:11 AM
Hi, sorry fell asleep, 151 so far so still about half of them left

we are hibs
01-08-2017, 02:11 AM
A couple pints for two tickets, you'll be lucky :greengrin

i'll genuinely buy them 5,6 or 7 pints, not missed ibrox in years and i am desperate to go. would've been there but didn't finish work till 3 and im about an hour away

Hermit Crab
01-08-2017, 02:12 AM
i'll genuinely buy them 5,6 or 7 pints, not missed ibrox in years and i am desperate to go. would've been there but didn't finish work till 3 and im about an hour away

You'll make it no bother if head now. Cant see 100 plus people turning up in the next 50 minutes.

18Hibee75
01-08-2017, 02:21 AM
i'll genuinely buy them 5,6 or 7 pints, not missed ibrox in years and i am desperate to go. would've been there but didn't finish work till 3 and im about an hour awayThink if you come down about four there's still a chance, 50/50 however.

we are hibs
01-08-2017, 02:30 AM
i would've came down but just missed the bus and the next one wouldn't get me there till 5. made a right Cathro of it.
offer stands for anyone wanting their night out paid for in exchange for 2 ibrox tickets

GlesgaeHibby
01-08-2017, 03:23 AM
Why on earth stand in a queue for tickets that can be bought online?

we are hibs
01-08-2017, 03:28 AM

because there will be thousands trying online for the same amount of tickets that hundreds are trying for at the ticket office? its a lottery online. The ticketing operation needs looked at because this is a farcical way for a football club to sell tickets.

rebhar
01-08-2017, 04:59 AM

because it's the only way of guaranteeing yourself a ticket

rebhar
01-08-2017, 05:02 AM
Just left now someone else has come to cover for me, only a few more have joined the queue since my last update so if you join the queue now you can still get tickets

we are hibs
01-08-2017, 05:11 AM
Just left now someone else has come to cover for me, only a few more have joined the queue since my last update so if you join the queue now you can still get tickets

many more tickets left?

BS44
01-08-2017, 05:21 AM
Have Hibs opened up the stand or are you out in the rain?

rebhar
01-08-2017, 05:24 AM
many more tickets left?

I didn't ask anyone else how many tickets theyre getting but when I left I reckon there'd be maybe about 100 tickets left

rebhar
01-08-2017, 05:25 AM
Have Hibs opened up the stand or are you out in the rain?

the stand hadn't been opened by the time i left

green&left
01-08-2017, 05:27 AM
I didn't ask anyone else how many tickets theyre getting but when I left I reckon there'd be maybe about 100 tickets left

Stands not open yet. Only been 7 people joining the que since 3.45am. Only 3-4 have joined behind me since 5am. Imagine it will get busier from half 6 onwards...

IanM
01-08-2017, 05:32 AM
Don't have a ST and don't have an away ST but would have happily stood the night for a ticket. This is a pointless post

RoxburghHibs
01-08-2017, 05:43 AM

What is our total allocation for this match?

green&left
01-08-2017, 05:50 AM
What is our total allocation for this match?

"Just over 1000" according to Hibs

Since90+2
01-08-2017, 06:05 AM
Fair play to anyone who is prepared to stand for 10 hours or so in a que for a ticket. That's dedication.

Roughly how many in the que now?

Beefster
01-08-2017, 06:09 AM

Because Hibs, despite explicitly encouraging folk to use online, decided to split the tickets 50/50 between the office and online thereby implicitly encouraging folk who really want to go to start queueing in person 12 hours early.

stoneyburn hibs
01-08-2017, 06:10 AM

Respect

Since90+2
01-08-2017, 06:12 AM
Because Hibs, despite explicitly encouraging folk to use online, decided to split the tickets 50/50 between the office and online thereby implicitly encouraging folk who really want to go to start queueing in person 12 hours early.

Is abit strange by Hibs when you think of it that way. I hope the club can atleast provide some hot drinks for the folk who have been out all night.

Keith_M
01-08-2017, 06:17 AM
Is abit strange by Hibs when you think of it that way. I hope the club can atleast provide some hot drinks for the folk who have been out all night.

...and a bucket for afterward.

Winston Ingram
01-08-2017, 06:18 AM
Utterly ridiculous that you should need to do this to guarantee tickets for a game. Get in the ****ing 21st century, Hibs.

If only we had a system that eradicated the need for queuing for a ticket. Like a points system for example:cb

GMD
01-08-2017, 06:55 AM
If only we had a system that eradicated the need for queuing for a ticket. Like a points system for example:cb
Exactly!
Imagine having such a system in place to avoid people being out on a cold December night to guarantee tickets for the visit to Tynecastle. That's going to be some ticket scramble with 13k season ticket holders now.

Keith_M
01-08-2017, 07:09 AM
Exactly!
Imagine having such a system in place to avoid people being out on a cold December night to guarantee tickets for the visit to Tynecastle. That's going to be some ticket scramble with 13k season ticket holders now.

That won't be a problem if we're playing them at Murrayfield, though.

:wink:

Brightside
01-08-2017, 07:14 AM
People don't seem to queue up all night for away trips to Dundee and Motherwell etc.

Scouse Hibee
01-08-2017, 07:15 AM
People don't seem to queue up all night for away trips to Dundee and Motherwell etc.

Bigger allocation!

Keith_M
01-08-2017, 07:18 AM
Bigger allocation!

:agree:

4,000 tickets for Fir Park and 3,000 for Dens should be plenty

ian cruise
01-08-2017, 07:18 AM

There's a good chance that those in the queue still go to those games though. The point is only valid if these are fairweather fans who only turn out for the big away trips and if they're queuing from 3am, that seems unlikely for most.

Brightside
01-08-2017, 07:19 AM
Bigger allocation!

So its not that people just really want to go to Ibrox and have piss and coins thrown at them?

ian cruise
01-08-2017, 07:22 AM
So its not that people just really want to go to Ibrox and have piss and coins thrown at them?

Let's check, can someone in the queue confirm if Gary Locke is there?

we are hibs
01-08-2017, 07:23 AM
they started handing out vouchers yet?

Nakedmanoncrack
01-08-2017, 07:27 AM
An absurd way for tickets to be sold in 2017, very poor that the Club cant come up with something better (like all other clubs) that avoids people camping in the street for hours on end. The people in charge should be embarrassed this morning.

ian cruise
01-08-2017, 07:30 AM
An absurd way for tickets to be sold in 2017, very poor that the Club cant come up with something better (like all other clubs) that avoids people camping in the street for hours on end. The people in charge should be embarrassed this morning.

While there is definitely a better way (loyalty points) no one forced these individuals to queue. They made the decision in the same way many other chose to stay at home and gamble on the online sale. I can't see why 5he club would be embarrassed.

green with envy
01-08-2017, 07:34 AM

Are you really that thick?:rolleyes:

Brightside
01-08-2017, 07:37 AM

:greengrin A trip to Ibrox is the last thing id phone for never mind queue for. Its everything i despise in football and brings out the worst in ALL supporters.

Just Alf
01-08-2017, 07:37 AM

Whoosh!

I could repeat something back to you, but I won't as I'm a nice guy :greengrin

Brightside
01-08-2017, 07:40 AM

Which they have done coz so many people complain about using the online or phone system. Hibs can never win.

green with envy
01-08-2017, 07:52 AM
:greengrin A trip to Ibrox is the last thing id phone for never mind queue for. Its everything i despise in football and brings out the worst in ALL supporters.

I don't have a problem with that, so i don't know why you have a problem with folk that will.

BS44
01-08-2017, 07:52 AM
Still queueing outside? Tipping it down in the west of the city.

AndyM_1875
01-08-2017, 07:54 AM

Played!
:stirrer:

GreenCastle
01-08-2017, 07:54 AM
Fair play to those queuing - hope they have some cover as pouring with rain in Edinburgh right now.

Hibs have the away season ticket scheme - what happens if a fan doesn't want to go..can they transfer their ticket to someone else ?

Concerts, airline tickets etc these days are bought online and you would think Hibs would just do it all online or phone.

Maybe something after the away ticket scheme like priority away game scheme with a fee may have worked have those who don't want every game coming off ticket like the away ST.

lumbo_hfc
01-08-2017, 07:56 AM
loyalty point scheme needs reintroduced but it's needs to be altered so it is fair. Loyalty should mean loyalty I.e going to games. The more games you go to, the more loyal you are. It's not rocket science. You shouldn't lose out on 100 points because you don't believe in lining a multi millionaires pockets.

Having to queue up, early in the morning, to guarantee tickets in this day in age is shambles.

Nakedmanoncrack
01-08-2017, 08:03 AM
loyalty point scheme needs reintroduced but it's needs to be altered so it is fair. Loyalty should mean loyalty I.e going to games. The more games you go to, the more loyal you are. It's not rocket science. You shouldn't lose out on 100 points because you don't believe in lining a multi millionaires pockets.

Having to queue up, early in the morning, to guarantee tickets in this day in age is shambles.

Spot on.

Since90+2
01-08-2017, 08:04 AM
Here comes a loyalty points debate :greengrin

One thing that I suggested previously was that loyalty points should not be awarded for games where demand will far outstrip supply. All that happens in that instance is the rich get richer as people will simply buy the tickets even if they cant attend in the knowledge they can punt the ticket easily and still pickup the loyalty points.

Geo_1875
01-08-2017, 08:05 AM

That sounds interesting. Which multi-millionaires pockets have we been lining?

EH6 Hibby
01-08-2017, 08:06 AM

Which multi millionaire's pockets am I lining by signing up to HSL?

GreenCastle
01-08-2017, 08:08 AM

The loyalty scheme also didn't work as several games weren't allocated loyalty points.

It needs to be consistent and include semi finals etc which they didn't include last time.

pacoluna
01-08-2017, 08:14 AM

One thing that I suggested previously was that loyalty points should not be awarded for games where demand will far outstrip supply. All that happens in that instance is the rich get richer as people will simply buy the tickets even if they cant attend in the knowledge they can punt the ticket easily and still pickup the loyalty points.
in other words harvesting tickets. The SFA try to cut this out by doing random pick-ups at away matches were ID etc much be shown.

lumbo_hfc
01-08-2017, 08:18 AM
The loyalty scheme also didn't work as several games weren't allocated loyalty points.

It needs to be consistent and include semi finals etc which they didn't include last time.

There's got to be a way it can work, every other team seems to manage it with little fuss. Do agree semi finals should be included. The option to buy points without attending games is ridiculous. I could have been to Aberdeen, Dingwall and Inverness, all twice in one season and still have 40 points less than someone who only goes to Easter road but has signed up for HSL. How is that rewarding loyalty?

Just Alf
01-08-2017, 08:24 AM
There's got to be a way it can work, every other team seems to manage it with little fuss. Do agree semi finals should be included. The option to buy points without attending games is ridiculous. I could have been to Aberdeen, Dingwall and Inverness, all twice in one season and still have 40 points less than someone who only goes to Easter road but has signed up for HSL. How is that rewarding loyalty?

Totally agree with the start of your post, and the HSL bit as well, that was ill thought out when they did it, although your "millionaire" comment earlier detracts from the points you made as its (provably) just not true.

Carheenlea
01-08-2017, 08:32 AM
What's interesting is that now we don't hear a peep from those who advocated the awarding of points for non attendance. Had they kept quiet in the first place then what was a pretty fair system would still be ticking along and nobody would have been forced into queuing up overnight. All that needed tweaked was a rolling system over maybe 2 years or so, but too late now, the damage has been done.

Geo_1875

Hibs do have a loyalty scheme. It's called an away season ticket. Register for it and you get a ticket for every away game, except the ones that are PATG. No queuing in the rain, no moaning like a bitch when Ticketmaster freezes. You don't even have to pay up front, money is taken when the tickets are issued. The only downside is Hibs get nothing out of it. In fact it costs them money to administer so you could say that by not going to away games you'd be doing more for the club.

Since90+2
The HSL issue was done with the best intentions by the club but it was clearly a mistake. Time for people to move on from it though.

hibee_girl
01-08-2017, 08:35 AM
Hibs saying on twitter vouchers have been issued and the queue is now closed.

Hibeewilly
01-08-2017, 08:37 AM
Surely the club must bring back the loyalty points system. Its the fairest way to reward those supporters who travel to away games. I just don't understand why some people see it as complicated. People having to queue overnight is farcical

Winston Ingram
01-08-2017, 08:40 AM
loyalty point scheme needs reintroduced but it's needs to be altered so it is fair. Loyalty should mean loyalty I.e going to games. The more games you go to, the more loyal you are. It's not rocket science. You shouldn't lose out on 100 points because you don't believe in lining a multi millionaires pockets

I'm confused:dunno:

Billy Whizz
01-08-2017, 08:42 AM
What's interesting is that now we don't hear a peep from those who advocated the awarding of points for non attendance. Had they kept quiet in the first place then what was a pretty fair system would still be ticking along and nobody would have been forced into queuing up overnight. All that needed tweaked was a rolling system over maybe 2 years or so, but too late now, the damage has been done.

There only is one person accountable for this.
The other thing, 100's of Hibees who go home and away regularly will Miss out

Winston Ingram
01-08-2017, 08:43 AM
Hibs do have a loyalty scheme. It's called an away season ticket. Register for it and you get a ticket for every away game, except the ones that are PATG. No queuing in the rain, no moaning like a bitch when Ticketmaster freezes. You don't even have to pay up front, money is taken when the tickets are issued. The only downside is Hibs get nothing out of it. In fact it costs them money to administer so you could say that by not going to away games you'd be doing more for the club.

It's not really a scheme, it's all or nothing.

SunshineOnLeith
01-08-2017, 08:43 AM

The loyalty points ponzi scheme. That's a new angle for the fantasists.

high bee
01-08-2017, 08:44 AM
I'm confused:dunno:

Might be Whittaker or Grant Holt? Surely HSL helped find those deals.

Geo_1875
01-08-2017, 08:45 AM
It's not really a scheme, it's all or nothing.

So you want to pick and choose when you get priority over others?

Winston Ingram
01-08-2017, 08:46 AM

This. Works perfectly well at pretty much every other club.

Johnny Clash
01-08-2017, 09:07 AM
There's no perfect system but at least we have the option of standing all night in a queue to guarantee a ticket or chancing your luck online - which is a bit of a lottery. I'm sat in the the Brixton sun so queuing wasn't an option. Will try online but if I'm not successful at least I'll know 1,000 passionate hibees will be there and will get right behind our team.

Still hoping all our Directors will be standing with the support - not just our Supporter's Reps!

18Hibee75
01-08-2017, 09:39 AM
The queue has just got a little more depressed with the announcement of Cathro being sacked...

My_Wife_Camille
01-08-2017, 09:49 AM
Bring back the points system but change the name from loyalty points to attendance points or match points and only award them for attending matches.

That way the fantasists who think that buying merch from the club store, buying shares or subscriptions to Hibs TV should entitle them to priority tickets because of their own interpretation of the word 'loyalty' will know exactly where they stand.

Hiber-nation
01-08-2017, 09:52 AM
Bring back the points system but change the name from loyalty points to attendance points or match points and only award them for attending matches.

That way the fantasists who think that buying merch from the club store, buying shares or subscriptions to Hibs TV should entitle them to priority tickets because of their own interpretation of the word 'loyalty' will know exactly where they stand.

Sounds perfect but Hibs aren't interested. I emailed the club about it and got a patronising response, stating "supporters still had issues and moans when we had loyalty points if you recall".

lucky
01-08-2017, 09:52 AM
All the tickets should be either on sale at the stadium or online. But I do agree we need an uber fan scheme to dish out tickets

lucky
01-08-2017, 09:54 AM
7 minutes left till Ticketmaster **** up selling 300 tickets online

Sean1875
01-08-2017, 09:57 AM
Was pretty much front of the queue online and my browser refreshed itself, absolutely gutted. Probably blown my chance of getting tickets now.

lucky
01-08-2017, 09:58 AM
I think I'm near the front as well but don't hold out much hope. I said on another thread Hibs should do a beam back to ER

Sean1875
01-08-2017, 10:00 AM
Best of luck everyone - 11 is here.

Big_Franck
01-08-2017, 10:01 AM
In both explorer and chrome the queuing page isnt loading properly. The pie chart isnt showing. It also has a message saying that cup replay tickets for the Hearts game are nearly sold out?!

HUTCHYHIBBY
01-08-2017, 10:02 AM

That wouldnae have gone down too well with the folk behind you in the queue.

Nakedmanoncrack
01-08-2017, 10:02 AM
In both explorer and chrome the queuing page isnt loading properly. The pie chart isnt showing. It also has a message saying that cup replay tickets for the Hearts game are nearly sold out?!

Had that message as well, now at the pie.

01-08-2017, 10:03 AM
Still at progress pie chart thing

Hermit Crab
01-08-2017, 10:03 AM
Everyone needs to log out then log back in for the site to work properly.

Nakedmanoncrack
01-08-2017, 10:04 AM
That wouldnae gone down too well with the folk behind you in the queue.

Agreed.

Hibernian Verse
Everyone needs to log out then log back in for the site to work properly.

I concur :greengrin

Big_Franck
Had that message as well, now at the pie.

I've tried refreshing numerous times on both explorer and chrome and it hasnt loaded the queuing pie chart once. Its still telling me about hearts replay tickets.

DarrenSQH
01-08-2017, 10:06 AM
anyone in yet?

rebhar
01-08-2017, 10:07 AM
That wouldnae gone down too well with the folk behind you in the queue.

a lot of people done it in shifts including folk behind me in the queue

Hermit Crab
Sod out

guthrie01
Got past the first pie, then got put into another queue when I hit "purchase tickets"

:pray:

Col_0762
anyone in yet?

I'm in. None available all sections. Looks sold out already

Scrap that. Managed to get one there so keep trying

Hibernian Verse
01-08-2017, 10:08 AM
Must be sold out

Sean1875
01-08-2017, 10:08 AM
Despite my fears, managed to get 5 in Row F of GW2, thank Christ :aok:

Ringothedog
01-08-2017, 10:09 AM
2 tickets safely bought online GW3 ROW K:flag:

Since90+2
Cant be sold out already? Still waiting on the pie chart to finish!

lucky
Got through but no tickets available in any section

leither17
01-08-2017, 10:10 AM
Managed to get 3 row k

Hibernian Verse
01-08-2017, 10:10 AM
Can't even buy a single ticket

Since90+2
01-08-2017, 10:11 AM
Nothing available in any section.

andyf5
01-08-2017, 10:12 AM
anyone in yet?

I'm in but nothing left. Phone line is a scam where you get to hang on for 2.5 mins at premium

Col_0762
01-08-2017, 10:13 AM
I'm in but nothing left. Phone line is a scam where you get to hang on for 2.5 mins at premium

Keep trying bud. I was same from 11:03 but got one at 11:07

TheMentalHibees
None showing in any block. Madness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HUTCHYHIBBY
a lot of people done it in shifts including folk behind me in the queue

Oh well, thats alright then eh?

green&left
01-08-2017, 10:17 AM
Oh well, thats alright then eh?

Whats the big deal? I swapped today, like i swapped with someone for hertz last season and will do it again.

Big_Franck
01-08-2017, 10:18 AM

Ticketmaster phone lines for Hibs tickets is always a scam. I remember they told Hibs once that they had 60 staff members on the phones when selling our tickets and not a single person I know or on here got through to them, strange that. Every one of us got large phone bills though.

Albanian Hibs
01-08-2017, 10:18 AM
What block are the away st holders located?

SeanWilson
01-08-2017, 10:19 AM
Finally got in but can't get anything anywhere 😏

BegbieHSC
01-08-2017, 10:19 AM
Managed to get 2 at GW3, right at the segregation point!

****ing bring it!

Commiserations to all who didn't manage!

RamYer1902
01-08-2017, 10:20 AM
I'm in online but none left. Trying to get one for my brother who's at work but lucky I've got an away ST. Online system is a shambles though.

Big_Franck
01-08-2017, 10:20 AM
Whats the big deal? I swapped today, like i swapped with someone for hertz last season and will do it again.

It's not a big deal. He just seems to hate people doing that for some reason. No idea why as it doesn't push him any further down the queue.

Hermit Crab
01-08-2017, 10:21 AM

Usually GW2.

lucky
01-08-2017, 10:22 AM
Sold out 10 minutes ago. Must be a record to sell out in 7 minutes. Hearts always is going to be carnage with this system

CallumLaidlaw
01-08-2017, 10:23 AM
Got in at 11.03. Got 8 tickets in GW2. assigned 7 of the references (still showing as 15 minutes remaining) and as I added the 8th it advised me that I'd timed out and all tickets released. Absolute joke.

Hermit Crab
01-08-2017, 10:24 AM
Sold out 10 minutes ago. Must be a record to sell out in 7 minutes. Hearts always is going to be carnage with this system

Did you get one?

dangermouse
01-08-2017, 10:25 AM
The message at the bottom of the page could at least say SOLD OUT rather than there is an error :fuming:

HUTCHYHIBBY
01-08-2017, 10:26 AM
It's not a big deal. He just seems to hate people doing that for some reason.

Correct, its a pet peeve, I even posted it on that thread too.

guthrie01
01-08-2017, 10:27 AM

We at least get a respectable amount of tickets for Tynecastle though

1000 tickets at Ibrox is a joke, we should give them the same % at ER

Hermit Crab
01-08-2017, 10:27 AM

Don't see the issue. Folk have to eat sleep and pish and nobody is skipping the queue.

Big_Franck
01-08-2017, 10:28 AM

Fair enough, we've all got those. I wouldn't get too annoyed by it though, it's not like he's done you out a ticket.

Nakedmanoncrack
Looks like home end for me.

Carheenlea
Had everything set and ready from 10, but no luck. As one who goes to the majority of Hibs games that's twice now since the scrapping of Lotalty scheme that I've been unable to buy tickets. Managed to get one from another source for Tynecastle last season, but this lottery will continue for Tynecastle, Celtic and Ibrox again if we are doing well, and can't say I'm looking forward to the future attempts.

Chuck Rhoades
Found the online system much smoother than usual!

Bring it on.

Hermit Crab
01-08-2017, 10:32 AM
E site now down.

RamYer1902
01-08-2017, 10:33 AM

My one is row J in block GW2

CL0762
01-08-2017, 10:34 AM
Gutted.

Bristolhibby
01-08-2017, 10:36 AM
All the tickets should be either on sale at the stadium or online. But I do agree we need an uber fan scheme to dish out tickets

Is that not called the Away season ticket?

J

lucky
01-08-2017, 10:36 AM
Did you get one?

Nope

Billy Whizz
01-08-2017, 10:39 AM
Nope

Well you know the email address to direct your complaint too

dangermouse
01-08-2017, 10:40 AM
Had everything set and ready from 10, but no luck. As one who goes to the majority of Hibs games that's twice now since the scrapping of Lotalty scheme that I've been unable to buy tickets. Managed to get one from another source for Tynecastle last season, but this lottery will continue for Tynecastle, Celtic and Ibrox again if we are doing well, and can't say I'm looking forward to the future attempts.

Bring it back I say, much fairer system than one at present

Is that not called the Away season ticket?

J

Not really as some can't always make every away game but it could be integrated with a points system.

Hermit Crab
01-08-2017, 10:41 AM
There must still be tickets locked in online, GW3 has been removed but GW2 and GW1 remain on the site.

Ginger Gehagan
01-08-2017, 10:43 AM
Got in at 11 and 2 tickets bought in GW1. Can't ******* wait!!!

K.Marx
01-08-2017, 10:47 AM
There must still be tickets locked in online, GW3 has been removed but GW2 and GW1 remain on the site.

I would recommend people to keep trying to add tickets to their basket even when there's saying none available. Club tweeted it was sold out at 11:19 and I got tickets in GW3 at 11:22 after 12 mins of constantly trying to add 2 tickets to the different sections. Something to bare in mind for the Tynecastle scramble, folks.

silverhibee
Well you know the email address to direct your complaint too

Email address, i want a door number so i can kick some ass, I was going to Ibrox when there was only a few hundred of us and this is how we are treated, I will do f***ing time at some point.

Yip, i never got one. :greengrin

Dunbar Hibee
Devestated.

I know the game isn't on telly, but do we think any Hibs boozers in Leith would be streaming it?

Franck Le God
01-08-2017, 10:48 AM

Oh don't say that - it's the hope that kills me!

RossScott1991
01-08-2017, 10:50 AM
Missed out on getting a ticket today, waited in queue from 10.40 onwards.

Ohwell, harp & castle or four in hand for me now to watch it!

just to clarify id imagine they will show it through rangers TV ?

RamYer1902
01-08-2017, 10:55 AM
Missed out on getting a ticket today, waited in queue from 10.40 onwards.

Ohwell, harp & castle or four in hand for me now to watch it!

just to clarify id imagine they will show it through rangers TV ?

I'm not sure they'll even show it?

DarrenSQH
01-08-2017, 10:57 AM
Got 2 tickets after 40 mins of bashing refresh. Row A, Bring them on.

Hibernian Verse
01-08-2017, 10:59 AM
Got 2 tickets after 40 mins of bashing refresh. Row A, Bring them on.

Recently?!

green with envy
01-08-2017, 11:13 AM

Standing in the queue guaranteed me a ticket thankfully. Not so sure that would have been the case by taking a chance online.

matty_f
01-08-2017, 11:13 AM
Doesn't the away season ticket effectively solve the problem of those that go to all the away games getting a guaranteed ticket for fixtures like this?

Loyalty points wouldn't necessarily have prevented a scramble today, as we'd likely have more people in the band for points than we do tickets. If they had more points they'd likely go to every away game and then in that case, the away season ticket is the answer.

sarah_hibernian
01-08-2017, 11:16 AM
Got 1 ticket for GW1 A1 and 1 for GW1 L3. Anybody fancy swapping for 1 closer to either of those? or Is it a free for all?
I cant remember

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

CallumLaidlaw
01-08-2017, 11:20 AM
Doesn't the away season ticket effectively solve the problem of those that go to all the away games getting a guaranteed ticket for fixtures like this?

Loyalty points wouldn't necessarily have prevented a scramble today, as we'd likely have more people in the band for points than we do tickets. If they had more points they'd likely go to every away game and then in that case, the away season ticket is the answer.

You just move the bracket for the number of tickets available. I remember us playing Dumbarton. 800 tickets available so they set the points so that for 1 day, 700 people had first dibs on the tickets. Then they released them for the next bracket.

matty_f
01-08-2017, 11:23 AM
You just move the bracket for the number of tickets available. I remember us playing Dumbarton. 800 tickets available so they set the points so that for 1 day, 700 people had first dibs on the tickets. Then they released them for the next bracket.

That's fine but the highest tier will be the people who do to all the away games, so you're into away season ticket territory.

Craigmount Hibs
Looks like home end for me.

I think the home end is sold out too.

hibsfan
Result! Just chanced it one last time and bagged two tickets next to each other at 12:23! They must have been sat in someone's basket and not processed or something! Ya dancer!

Hermit Crab
01-08-2017, 11:24 AM
Got 1 ticket for GW1 A1 and 1 for GW1 L3. Anybody fancy swapping for 1 closer to either of those? or Is it a free for all?
I cant remember

A free for all? Whens the last time you were at Ibrox? Allocated seating I'm afraid, any deviation from that and the stewards will take pleasure in chucking you out and they are all *******s.

Franck Le God
01-08-2017, 11:25 AM
That's fine but the highest tier will be the people who do to all the away games, so you're into away season ticket territory.

Could always run a loyalty scheme alongside the away season ticket? Means fans get rewarded for going to games regularly but those who don't want the hassle/lottery can go for the away season ticket option.

Hermit Crab
01-08-2017, 11:26 AM
Result! Just chanced it one last time and bagged two tickets next to each other at 12:23! They must have been sat in someone's basket and not processed or something! Ya dancer!

What section?

Col_0762
01-08-2017, 11:26 AM

There would be no need for an away season ticket if the points were awarded correctly.

hibsfan
01-08-2017, 11:28 AM
GW1 rowM

sarah_hibernian
01-08-2017, 11:29 AM
A free for all? Whens the last time you were at Ibrox? Allocated seating I'm afraid, any deviation from that and the stewards will take pleasure in chucking you out and they are all *******s.I know its not sit where you like but if everyones standing then it might not be as strict. For example I couldn't get right to my seat for the home game against hearts and just stood in the row in front. I dunno how I messed this up.

brythehibby

Exactly. The brackets were set by the amount of tickets available. Yes people still miss out but at least you don't have 12k all eligible to buy around 800 tickets and the fans that attend most get first dibs.

As for the away season ticket argument - myself and my wife signed up to it originally as we tend to go to 95% of games. But with going away on holiday in September and having other things planned we'd have missed a few games so cancelled it. Don't mind missing a home game as hibs get the money from my season ticket anyway but not keen to just waste money on away tickets i can't get to.

Managed to get the tickets we needed for this anyway but i feel for the ones that would be in that top bracket and end up missing out.

matty_f
There would be no need for an away season ticket if the points were awarded correctly.

You might not need an away season ticket but you'd still have fewer tickets than you need to meet demand.

Big_Franck
01-08-2017, 11:30 AM
There are still single seats left in GW3. I just tried to get 2 tickets again but couldn't get 2 anywhere near each other. These were just in my basket and have been released:

T 79
Q 79
N 69

All in section GW3.

Danderhall Hibs
01-08-2017, 11:35 AM
You might not need an away season ticket but you'd still have fewer tickets than you need to meet demand.

But you'd just set the points level to match the tickets available? eg 900 tickets and 900 folk have 350+ points. Any left then go to the next bracket (eg 340-350) and so on?

Col_0762
01-08-2017, 11:35 AM

Those who go to every or most would still get a ticket before those who go now and again as they would have the required points. The supporters lucky enough to get one in the next bracket get their point. However, those going every week will still have more points than those who only want to go to the big games so maybe demand will outstrip supply, however the only way to change that is go to more games. Really simple to work. Remember the last time we played in the PL, there was always plenty tickets.

Hermit Crab
01-08-2017, 11:36 AM
There are still single seats left in GW3. I just tried to get 2 tickets again but couldn't get 2 anywhere near each other. These were just in my basket and have been released:

T 79
Q 79
N 69

All in section GW3.

Dam, too slow

matty_f
01-08-2017, 11:39 AM
But you'd just set the points level to match the tickets available? eg 900 tickets and 900 folk have 350+ points. Any left then go to the next bracket (eg 340-350) and so on?

I think that works in theory but in practice there's unlikely to be enough time to split into small bands to give everyone fair opportunity to buy tickets in their window.

ben johnson
01-08-2017, 11:39 AM
Just got 2 singles. Not liking it if you put 2 required. Got 2 singles at 12.
35 in GW3

yonder1875
01-08-2017, 11:40 AM
I managed to get a single ticket as I did with Hearts away last year, I'm going to the game with a group but as with Hearts away last season I only had luck getting a single seat. Don't think getting them in groups of 4+ really works when it's this frantic.

Billy Whizz
01-08-2017, 11:44 AM

Matty, I take two 10 year olds to most away games, apart from Ibrox and Parkhead etc. I'm an away season ticket holder and they aren't.
I have to go into the TO for every away game they go too, and swap my tickets over so we can sit beside us. Under the old loyalty scheme, I'd have waited until the points range we were in, and then boy
This is not all about Ibrox,Tynie, and Parkhead, but this causes me problems for all away games where are pre allocated

Carheenlea
01-08-2017, 11:55 AM
I'm having doubts if this was indeed split 50/50 for campers and online sales..
If the club are making a point of encouraging fans to buy online, then they either make more available online or to simply make it online sales only.

Hermit Crab
01-08-2017, 12:25 PM
Still has GW1 and GW3 on the website showing available, you just can't add seats to basket though.

Hermit Crab
01-08-2017, 12:26 PM
I'm having doubts if this was indeed split 50/50 for campers and online sales..
If the club are making a point of encouraging fans to buy online, then they either make more available online or to simply make it online sales only.

Said this for ages now. You don't even need a computer to get online anymore.

we are hibs
01-08-2017, 12:34 PM
managed to get 2 tickets. delighted. anyone know any coaches from edinburgh with 2 seats on them?

Winston Ingram
01-08-2017, 12:37 PM
So you want to pick and choose when you get priority over others?

Not what i said at all

beensaidbefore
01-08-2017, 12:44 PM

Exactly.

No issue with rewarding loyalty. But the old system had flaws. If you don't attend you shouldn't get the points for buying a ticket.

BegbieHSC
01-08-2017, 12:50 PM
I remember threads on here last year constantly bitching about the loyalty points system. I thought it worked quite well.

Fans clamoured to have it removed, and it was. The club listened. Now the same fans are bitching that their loyalty isn't being rewarded through priority tickets.

We evidently need some form of system which makes it easier for those who regularly attend away games get some form of advantage when purchasing high-demand tickets. With record season tickets, it's obviously harder without a loyalty point system. But seriously, if you whinged before about the loyalty points system, and sent poison pen letters to Dempster, wake up and smell the coffee.

Dunbar Hibee
01-08-2017, 12:58 PM
Still has GW1 and GW3 on the website showing available, you just can't add seats to basket though.

I know, trying every 2 minutes:greengrin

Wheat Hound
01-08-2017, 01:03 PM
No sections even available to try anymore :(

Hermit Crab
01-08-2017, 01:07 PM
No sections even available to try anymore :(

Yeah it appears thats yer lot!

HUTCHYHIBBY
01-08-2017, 03:23 PM
I remember threads on here last year constantly bitching about the loyalty points system. I thought it worked quite well.

Fans clamoured to have it removed, and it was. The club listened. Now the same fans are bitching that their loyalty isn't being rewarded through priority tickets.

We evidently need some form of system which makes it easier for those who regularly attend away games get some form of advantage when purchasing high-demand tickets. With record season tickets, it's obviously harder without a loyalty point system. But seriously, if you whinged before about the loyalty points system, and sent poison pen letters to Dempster, wake up and smell the coffee.

The only fans that clamoured to have it removed were some of the folk that dinnae go to almost every away game.

Hermit Crab
01-08-2017, 03:25 PM
The only fans that clamoured to have it removed were some of the folk that dinnae go to almost every away game.

That was the problem, those that didn't go to every game complained and the club for some reason listened, add in the bogus HSL bonus too and you've got a riot.

HUTCHYHIBBY
01-08-2017, 04:54 PM
That was the problem, those that didn't go to every game complained and the club for some reason listened, add in the bogus HSL bonus too and you've got a riot.

The likes of yourself and Brockie had my full support, still nae idea where the confusion arose from.

01-08-2017, 05:10 PM
My one is row J in block GW2

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkHow do you find out where your away season ticket is allocated

Hermit Crab
01-08-2017, 05:22 PM
How do you find out where your away season ticket is allocated

1 Login to e tickets.

2 Select your name and client reference tab at the top right of your screen.

3 Click account history.

4 Look at the list, it should say "you purchased one item on 31/7/17".

5 Click that tab and it should bring up a screen with your Ibrox ticket details on it.

01-08-2017, 05:24 PM
1 Login to e tickets.

2 Select your name and client reference tab at the top right of your screen.

3 Click account history.

4 Look at the list, it should say "you purchased one item on 31/7/17".

5 Click that tab and it should bring up a screen with your Ibrox ticket details on it.Got it cheers. Gw2 row N

01-08-2017, 07:22 PM
Folk are mental camping out for 11 hours or so, what do they do for the toilet?!

Fair play to them though and they deserve their ticket.

bod
01-08-2017, 07:47 PM
Pee in the guy in fronts pocket
:greengrin

erin go bragh
01-08-2017, 08:01 PM
Folk are mental camping out for 11 hours or so, what do they do for the toilet?!

Fair play to them though and they deserve their ticket.
Pretty unfair for the loyal fan that works and can't do the above imo .
Hibs need to look into another loyalty system .

Scouse Hibee
01-08-2017, 08:09 PM
Pretty unfair for the loyal fan that works and can't do the above imo .
Hibs need to look into another loyalty system .

You can't really take into account folk working and call it unfair. You could just as easily miss out on the required loyalty points because you had to miss a match through work.

bathhibby
01-08-2017, 08:12 PM
How many were we allocated ?

erin go bragh
01-08-2017, 08:21 PM
You can't really take into account folk working and call it unfair. You could just as easily miss out on the required loyalty points because you had to miss a match through work.

Most people work Mon to Fri ( not all ) Loyalty points was the fairest way to regulate tickets for non away season ticket holders . But because a few bumped their gums , hundreds at loyal supporters now miss out , unless they can camp out for tickets .

Scouse Hibee
01-08-2017, 08:30 PM
Most people work Mon to Fri ( not all ) Loyalty points was the fairest way to regulate tickets for non away season ticket holders . But because a few bumped their gums , hundreds at loyal supporters now miss out , unless they can camp out for tickets .

I don't disagree about the loyalty point scheme.

Sir David Gray
01-08-2017, 08:35 PM

Just over 1000.

Carheenlea
01-08-2017, 08:45 PM

Just over 1000.

It would be interesting to learn how many were actually available firstly after the players comps, the away ST (which we know) and then how many were allocated via voucher in the queues. Looks like very few ended up available to buy online, the avenue the club encouraged everyone to utilise.

Billy Whizz
01-08-2017, 08:52 PM
It would be interesting to learn how many were actually available firstly after the players comps, the away ST (which we know) and then how many were allocated via voucher in the queues. Looks like very few ended up available to buy online, the avenue the club encouraged everyone to utilise.

Someone on here will know roughly how many were sold at the ground today, with the no of vouchers given out