31-07-2017, 10:15 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-hmDjhA5no

Hibernia&Alba
31-07-2017, 10:15 PM
In before the lock :greengrin

Sir David Gray
31-07-2017, 10:17 PM
Absolutely disgusting.

I can't understand how anyone, drunk or not, could come up with something as sickening as this.

I really am ashamed that these people are Scottish.

HibsNutter
31-07-2017, 10:22 PM
Disgusting behaviour like this is common on both sides of the OF. No wonder they aren't wanted in England.

lord bunberry
31-07-2017, 10:23 PM
Idiots

Bostonhibby
31-07-2017, 10:24 PM
Awful. I wonder if these are those sad Scottish based fans who pretend to be Irish or from somewhere else? Either way this should be utterly condemned by celtc and all right thinking people.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Malthibby
31-07-2017, 10:26 PM
Anyone who can't see these two clubs have a cancer at their hearts just doesn't want to see.
Aye, I do think Celtic have fewer of these animals, but Rantic represent something that defiles
Scottish Society & until the clubs actually try & do something serious about it, they remain what they are.
Vile.

hibsbollah
31-07-2017, 10:27 PM
It sounds like three people, five at the most, singing the actual lyrics in question.

Our society films everything. The trick is knowing what to ignore and what to take seriously.

gogsy23
31-07-2017, 10:28 PM
SFA (lifts carpet) *brushes. Disgraceful videos anyone defending that needs to take a look at themselves.

NOLA
31-07-2017, 10:35 PM
Did you see the Celtic fans who attacked a convenience shop in Sunderland where that knob tommy Robinson was wearing a rangers shirt? One celt got sparked out and was lying on the street when a Good Samaritan placed a Union Jack cushion under his head [emoji5] he won't live that one down in a hurry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

silverhibee
31-07-2017, 10:40 PM
In before the lock :greengrin

Just folk songs.

:greengrin

Alex Trager
31-07-2017, 10:40 PM
It sounds like three people, five at the most, singing the actual lyrics in question.

Our society films everything. The trick is knowing what to ignore and what to take seriously.

What are you suggesting here?

That it shouldn't be taken seriously or that it should?

These guys are disgusting. It's a serious thing to sing about a guy that was murdered by a terrorist.
Five guys of five thousand guys.

McIntosh
31-07-2017, 10:49 PM
apologies for human beings

ian cruise
31-07-2017, 10:54 PM

These guys are disgusting. It's a serious thing to sing about a guy that was murdered by a terrorist.

I think he's suggesting blame those that did but you can't blame a whole fan base for less than half a dozen fans unacceptable behaviour. Just before this turns in to a FACT that every fan was signing it. I'm no great lover of wither side of the old firm but building this up to be a bigger thing than it is does no-one any favours and only leads to more trouble.

Identify and punish the ones signing the song instead of casting the blame on all the supporters.

hibsbollah
31-07-2017, 10:59 PM

I'm suggesting that all of us probably went to school with 5 people who thought it would be really funny to sing a song like that. I certainly did. Im not sure it tells us anything important about human nature.

silverhibee
31-07-2017, 11:06 PM
And not forgetting the other half spilling there vile in Sheffield the next day. :rolleyes:

Just a minority mind you :rolleyes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfe245jYoSw

Hermit Crab
31-07-2017, 11:07 PM
Thats horrendous.

CMurdoch
31-07-2017, 11:43 PM
I don't find these Celtic people offensive just pathetic and puerile.
It's just immature boys and men saying look at me, look at me, please notice me. Like a kid swearing to get everyone's attention.
The big problem with the idiot Celtic supporters is that they are singing that crap on the streets where people will be offended and in many cases scared and intimidated.
As someone said above you can't blame this on all Celtic supporters. Like all teams they will have good guys and ****s amongst their support. The problem is they have so many supporters that they have a veritable army of ****s causing offence at every turn.

The Rangers supporters singing their silly songs in the ground doesn't offend me. It is just like wallpaper, I don't notice or listen to them as I am totally wrapped up in what Hibs players are doing on the pitch. For some reason I find them singing "God Save The Queen" more offensive because it such a poor and annoying tune and lyric.
Their flying of the Union Jack also annoys me as does (tin hat on) our supporters flying the Irish flag.

OsloHibs
01-08-2017, 01:44 AM
That lad was murdered in the street in front of the world to watch. And to celebrate that, by anyone, is truly shameful.

IanM
01-08-2017, 05:30 AM
I think he's suggesting blame those that did but you can't blame a whole fan base for less than half a dozen fans unacceptable behaviour. Just before this turns in to a FACT that every fan was signing it. I'm no great lover of wither side of the old firm but building this up to be a bigger thing than it is does no-one any favours and only leads to more trouble.

Identify and punish the ones signing the song instead of casting the blame on all the supporters.

Sick of hearing that these fans don't represent their club. They're Celtic fans, wearing Celtic tops, with celtic tickets going to a Celtic match. The responsibility lies with everyone and everything connected to that club.

There's a full length video on twitter with the vast majority of the crowd signing Broad Black Brimmer at the sunderland game. But I guess they don't represent their club as well?

Absolute poison. Both sets of supporters. Hearts and Hibs both have their element and are as accountable but on a weekly basis at the games and on a daily basis on social media the hate and spite is accepted.

It's about time the governing bodies took a real stance against the 'majority'

Ray_
01-08-2017, 05:41 AM
Awful. I wonder if these are those sad Scottish based fans who pretend to be Irish or from somewhere else? Either way this should be utterly condemned by celtc and all right thinking people.

It is only a tiny tiny minority of Irish people who would condone this sort of behaviour, so those Neandertals do not represent Ireland in any way, shape or form.

stuart01
01-08-2017, 06:13 AM
Sick of hearing that these fans don't represent their club. They're Celtic fans, wearing Celtic tops, with celtic tickets going to a Celtic match. The responsibility lies with everyone and everything connected to that club.

There's a full length video on twitter with the vast majority of the crowd signing Broad Black Brimmer at the sunderland game. But I guess they don't represent their club as well?

Absolute poison. Both sets of supporters. Hearts and Hibs both have their element and are as accountable but on a weekly basis at the games and on a daily basis on social media the hate and spite is accepted.

It's about time the governing bodies took a real stance against the 'majority'

These individuals are a cancer on our game and until the SFA /SPFL or whoever in charge take action then it will continue. Fines don't work (haven't Celtic been fined by UEFA in each of the last 3 years seasons) the only way this would stop is a points deduction or being force to play to empty grounds!

WhileTheChief..
01-08-2017, 06:14 AM
What's the purpose of this thread?

Waxy
01-08-2017, 06:18 AM
Anyone who can't see these two clubs have a cancer at their hearts just doesn't want to see.
Aye, I do think Celtic have fewer of these animals, but Rantic represent something that defiles
Scottish Society & until the clubs actually try & do something serious about it, they remain what they are.
Vile.
It makes money for alot of people so nothing will ever get done. Only the other clubs can do something. We should give them two years to sort it or we all resign and form our own breakaway league without them.

Johnny Clash
01-08-2017, 06:27 AM
Pathetic , attention seeking idiots. I don't think they bring shame or embarrassment on Scotland because in no way do they represent Scotland.- just themselves .Trying to act all hard using lyrics that are repulsive.

banarc7062
01-08-2017, 07:20 AM
vile.

Fully agree. Never appears to be any constructive action taken by either club to denounce, control and rid themselves of their sectarian fans.

PeeKay
01-08-2017, 07:27 AM
What's the purpose of this thread?

Righteous Indignation :confused:

Bostonhibby
01-08-2017, 07:40 AM
It is only a tiny tiny minority of Irish people who would condone this sort of behaviour, so those Neandertals do not represent Ireland in any way, shape or form.As a person with some genuine connections to Ireland I agree.

One Day Soon
01-08-2017, 08:10 AM
Well, God knows I'm no Nat as my posts on the Holy Ground will testify but I'm not having that this is 'Scotland's Shame'.

It is utterly disgusting however and Celtic should be ashamed that any of their support indulge in that behaviour in any circumstances. In fact I wonder what current and former Celtic-supporting service men and women would think of this?

Neither do I agree that this is just five guys - it looks and sounds like a larger group than that and what's more no-one else around them seems too bothered to object. Try something like this at Easter Road with eg racist abuse and see how far you get.

The Ugly Sisters are well named. As if the vile sectarian bile from which they profited and which consequently ruined Scottish football (never mind the violence and division it's bred outside football) hasn't been bad enough, their followers have latterly mutated too into adopters of crass versions of pro-Union and pro-Nationalist politics in ways that again foster division.

But for the sectarianism associated with these two sets of supporters their clubs would never have been as big, as dominant or as cancerous for Scottish football as they became. While all other clubs were built on geography, these two prospered across all of Scotland on something far, far more sinister. Then they used their dominance to bend the rules, the structures and the purpose of the Scottish game to serve their own interests. Finally having destroyed the host by parasiting on it until it was too weak to function properly they complained that the game here wasn't strong enough to support them.

I digress. At least fans of the The Rangers usually don't pretend to be anything other than what they are. The other half have adopted this holier-than-thou, sanctimonious front but episodes like this one regularly betray the real truth. The characters in this clip are the lowest of low life.

JK Rolling
01-08-2017, 09:28 AM
Well, God knows I'm no Nat as my posts on the Holy Ground will testify but I'm not having that this is 'Scotland's Shame'.

It is utterly disgusting however and Celtic should be ashamed that any of their support indulge in that behaviour in any circumstances. In fact I wonder what current and former Celtic-supporting service men and women would think of this?

Neither do I agree that this is just five guys - it looks and sounds like a larger group than that and what's more no-one else around them seems too bothered to object. Try something like this at Easter Road with eg racist abuse and see how far you get.

The Ugly Sisters are well named. As if the vile sectarian bile from which they profited and which consequently ruined Scottish football (never mind the violence and division it's bred outside football) hasn't been bad enough, their followers have latterly mutated too into adopters of crass versions of pro-Union and pro-Nationalist politics in ways that again foster division.

But for the sectarianism associated with these two sets of supporters their clubs would never have been as big, as dominant or as cancerous for Scottish football as they became. While all other clubs were built on geography, these two prospered across all of Scotland on something far, far more sinister. Then they used their dominance to bend the rules, the structures and the purpose of the Scottish game to serve their own interests. Finally having destroyed the host by parasiting on it until it was too weak to function properly they complained that the game here wasn't strong enough to support them.

I digress. At least fans of the The Rangers usually don't pretend to be anything other than what they are. The other half have adopted this holier-than-thou, sanctimonious front but episodes like this one regularly betray the real truth. The characters in this clip are the lowest of low life.

Excellent post.

There is a chunk of truth in the oft said hun retort of Celtic FC - Always offended never ashamed.

They are both despicable clubs who I would be ecstatic to see playing in the EPL.

SirDavidsNapper
01-08-2017, 09:33 AM
Is that "only a folk song" too?

Sir David Gray
01-08-2017, 09:37 AM

Well said.

Hibrandenburg
01-08-2017, 10:01 AM
I see the school holidays are in full swing.

18Hibee75
01-08-2017, 10:03 AM

I digress. At least fans of the The Rangers usually don't pretend to be anything other than what they are. The other half have adopted this holier-than-thou, sanctimonious front but episodes like this one regularly betray the real truth. The characters in this clip are the lowest of low life.This.

Sent from my F3211 using Tapatalk

WhileTheChief..
01-08-2017, 10:19 AM
I don't see how Celtic can be held responsible for the actions of some drunken fans singing songs in the street?

If a few Hibs fans were filmed acting like assholes I certainly wouldn't be blaming our club or holding thousands of our fans responsible for them.

Also, if you find something so disgusting why spread it further? Why expose kids on this website to it?

Scotland's shame?? No chance.

I wonder if anyone outside of Scotland has even seen this? Heck, if it wasn't for people posting it on forums then practically no one would have seen it.

All these threads do is give folk the opportunity to say how much they hate the Old Firm.

mmmmhibby
01-08-2017, 10:24 AM
Imagine being in the armed forces and seeing this, or even ex forces. I despise them and there horrible club.

mmmmhibby
01-08-2017, 10:33 AM
I don't see how Celtic can be held responsible for the actions of some drunken fans singing songs in the street?

If a few Hibs fans were filmed acting like assholes I certainly wouldn't be blaming our club or holding thousands of our fans responsible for them.

Also, if you find something so disgusting why spread it further? Why expose kids on this website to it?

I wonder if anyone outside of Scotland has even seen this? Heck, if it wasn't for people posting it on forums then practically no one would have seen it.

All these threads do is give folk the opportunity to say how much they hate the Old Firm.

We live in a era of social media, robinson has 400k twitter followers and facebook too, a lot of people will have seen it down south.

Geo_1875
01-08-2017, 10:37 AM
It all comes back to clubs having no liability for their fans behaviour. If this is the case then Police Scotland should be heavily involved and treat all such behaviour as non-football related. If it is treated separate from football then there is more likelihood of arrests and prosecutions. While I have no strong feelings about the Offensive Behaviour at Football legislation it will only work if it is applied even-handedly and we know it is treated as a political "football". Treat **** like **** and stop worrying which football team they support.

silverhibee
01-08-2017, 11:23 AM

Should i keep the kids away from reading the papers, this is in every paper in the UK so plenty folk will see it, I find people being blown up disgusting by terrorists, but the press/media expose me to it and kids by spreading videos & photos of these incidents.

emerald green
01-08-2017, 11:26 AM
I can only shake my head in despair at these mindless, moronic b*******. What is wrong with them?

Much worse, the pain this stuff must cause Fusilier Lee Rigby's family I can just imagine. Horrendous.

Johnny Clash
01-08-2017, 12:11 PM

I agree. The fact is that all clubs have an element of pathetic zoomers who come out with some awful crap. Singing songs about people dying is just stomach churning.

BegbieHSC
01-08-2017, 12:23 PM
I agree. The fact is that all clubs have an element of pathetic zoomers who come out with some awful crap. Singing songs about people dying is just stomach churning.

Agreed! This chant is absolutely disgusting, and amongst the worst I've ever heard.

That said, it was like 5 folk. Compare that to the thousands in the stands in Sheffield from the other weedgie c**ntz chanting about flutes, german bombers, the pope and fenian blood.

I can't iterate enough how disgusting and offensive that chant about Rigby is. But again, it was a very small number of zoomers, and I think the other side of Glasgow is much much worse!

silverhibee
01-08-2017, 12:36 PM
Agreed! This chant is absolutely disgusting, and amongst the worst I've ever heard.

That said, it was like 5 folk. Compare that to the thousands in the stands in Sheffield from the other weedgie c**ntz chanting about flutes, german bombers, the pope and fenian blood.

I can't iterate enough how disgusting and offensive that chant about Rigby is. But again, it was a very small number of zoomers, and I think the other side of Glasgow is much much worse!

Do you think that was the 1st & last time that song was sung on Saturday by that group, I'm pretty sure it would have been sung in pubs before and after games and other fans going to the game and inside the ground as well, that group didn't just make that song up as they were walking to the ground at that time.

Nakedmanoncrack
01-08-2017, 02:38 PM
https://thecelticblog.com/2017/08/blogs/theres-a-part-of-our-support-every-bit-as-hateful-as-the-sickest-section-of-the-ibrox-following/

DickieDastardly
01-08-2017, 06:47 PM
The old firm will never properly stamp out their sectarian bile, it is ultimately their lifeblood particularly in these days of dwindling TV revenue for Scottish teams.

Go to to either ground for a Hibs game and the pre match music is either a funked up version of flute band anthems (as played before the 2016 cup final when we had the proclaimers) or Irish folk tunes - both geared towards appealing to their masses. No other clubs in Scotland do this because no other clubs have a similar agenda. I have friends and work colleagues who are Jambos and there is always unilateral agreement that the old firm are the scourge of our game.

just my opinion of course.

Ómaigh-Hib
01-08-2017, 07:06 PM

I sometimes come across Irish Celtic fans at Dublin airport on match days and apart from the fact they seem able to start drinking at 5am, individually most seem OK. It seems to be that when they congregate together that they cannot help making a show of themselves.

Sir David Gray
01-08-2017, 07:32 PM

You couldn't get a fag paper between them.

Both as reprehensible as the other.

Morganleith
01-08-2017, 08:57 PM
Low life **** that should be sent to prison for life.

hibsbollah
01-08-2017, 09:04 PM

The inevitable conclusion of outrage porn is this kind of nonsensical reaction. Get some perspective.

Sir David Gray
01-08-2017, 09:18 PM

There's a case to be made for those responsible to get a custodial sentence. I would suggest a life sentence is perhaps a bit too long though.

Morganleith
01-08-2017, 09:20 PM
The inevitable conclusion of outrage porn is this kind of nonsensical reaction. Get some perspective.

Aye fair enough. Singing about a murder is fine for you ? Plenty perspective thanks very much. You must be cracking company on a night oot

Morganleith
01-08-2017, 09:22 PM
There's a case to be made for those responsible to get a custodial sentence. I would suggest a life sentence is perhaps a bit too long though.

Not long enough. Bet their parents are real proud.

The Modfather
01-08-2017, 09:23 PM

Rather than your patronising tone in various posts on
this thread how about actually just condemning the morons in the video.

Joe6-2
01-08-2017, 09:23 PM
These individuals are a cancer on our game and until the SFA /SPFL or whoever in charge take action then it will continue. Fines don't work (haven't Celtic been fined by UEFA in each of the last 3 years seasons) the only way this would stop is a points deduction or being force to play to empty grounds!

Only problem is, it won't happen. Should have been dealt with years ago, but has just been ignored

Morganleith
01-08-2017, 09:25 PM

Both the weegie clubs have truly disgusting followers for all reasons non football related. Wish they'd just all go to a wee island and have a game of battle royale with each other and leave decent folk to live our lives

Sir David Gray
01-08-2017, 09:26 PM
Not long enough. Bet their parents are real proud.

I'm certainly not condoning this. The song is a disgrace and the people responsible are the utter dregs of society. If the Police find out who they are then I hope they're charged and dealt with severely by the courts.

I just don't think you can compare them to murderers, rapists, paedophiles etc who should all be given life sentences.

Morganleith
01-08-2017, 09:28 PM
I'm certainly not condoning this. The song is a disgrace and the people responsible are the utter dregs of society. If the Police find out who they are then I hope they're charged and dealt with severely by the courts.

I just don't think you can compare them to murderers, rapists, paedophiles etc who should all be given life sentences.

I get what your saying. But I think the folk who sing this are dangerous and I wouldn't want to live next door to them.

hibsbollah
01-08-2017, 10:26 PM
Rather than your patronising tone in various posts on
this thread how about actually just condemning the morons in the video.

Condemnation of the song? Of course I condemn it, just like every sane person does. How about condemning the culture where this nonsense is manipulated into a news story? And I couldn't give a monkeys what you think about my 'tone', thanks :aok:

Hfcwilson3192
01-08-2017, 10:59 PM
The song was appalling but you would have to be brain dead to think it's a song sung at parkhead. The huns sing far worse inside stadiums on a weekly basis. If this song was sung about james connolly there wouldn't even be a thread on this.

silverhibee
01-08-2017, 11:48 PM
The song was appalling but you would have to be brain dead to think it's a song sung at parkhead. The huns sing far worse inside stadiums on a weekly basis. If this song was sung about james connolly there wouldn't even be a thread on this.

Maybe not at darkheid but it has been sung at away games in pubs and on supporters buses, does it really matter where it was sung, did James Connolly have his head chopped of in broad day light by terrorists, since The Rangers came back in to the top flight it has being growing away at darkheid and it's now starting to show it's ugly side again.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/1362737/lee-rigby-mum-celtic-army-****-sunderland/

Hfcwilson3192
02-08-2017, 12:17 AM
Maybe not at darkheid but it has been sung at away games in pubs and on supporters buses, does it really matter where it was sung, did James Connolly have his head chopped of in broad day light by terrorists, since The Rangers came back in to the top flight it has being growing away at darkheid and it's now starting to show it's ugly side again.
https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/1362737/lee-rigby-mum-celtic-army-****-sunderland/
Nah it would have surfaced by now man. James connolly was murdered by British terrorists mate.

silverhibee
02-08-2017, 11:37 PM
I'm only assuming who sent this, but just when you think they can't get any lower after the Rigby song Scott Brown is sent this. :rolleyes:

SICK TAUNT Celtic ace Scott Brown slams vile Twitter troll who mocked deaths of sister Fiona and Hoops legend Tommy Burns with twisted post
Fiona Brown was just 21-years-old when she lost her battle with cancer back in 2008 - just two weeks after Celtic hero Tommy Burns died from the same killer disease
SICKENED Scott Brown has slammed a yob who mocked the deaths of his sister and Tommy Burns on Twitter.

The troll shared a disgusting image about skin cancer victims Fiona and Celtic legend Burns.

Sick message sent to Hoops ace Scott Brown
And furious Hoops skipper Brown took to Instagram to hit out at the lout shortly after helping his side overcome Rosenborg in the Champions League.

The 32-year-old wrote: “Just been sent this from my twitter account.

“Now football banter is all good between fans but when it gets personal and bringing family members and friends into who you love and miss everyday is disgusting.”

Tragic Fiona was just 21 when she lost her battle with skin cancer in May 2008.
The devastating blow came just two weeks after the death of Hoops hero Burns to the disease.

Fans were quick to show their support online for the Scotland midfielder.
Keviebhoy said: “You’re in our thoughts Broony.”

While onesonofagun added: “Sickening Scott. Trolls of the lowest form and not even worth engaging in their form of ‘banter’.”

The twisted jibe came just hours after Brown helped Celtic to a 1-0 away win in Norway to book their place in the play-off round of the Champions League.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/1368403/celtic-ace-scott-brown-slams-vile-twitter-troll-who-mocked-deaths-of-sister-fiona-and-hoops-legend-tommy-burns-with-twisted-post/

Some really sad f***kers in this country. Disgusting stuff.

hibsbollah
02-08-2017, 11:42 PM
I'm only assuming who sent this, but just when you think they can't get any lower after the Rigby song Scott Brown is sent this. :rolleyes:

SICK TAUNT Celtic ace Scott Brown slams vile Twitter troll who mocked deaths of sister Fiona and Hoops legend Tommy Burns with twisted post
Fiona Brown was just 21-years-old when she lost her battle with cancer back in 2008 - just two weeks after Celtic hero Tommy Burns died from the same killer disease
SICKENED Scott Brown has slammed a yob who mocked the deaths of his sister and Tommy Burns on Twitter.

The troll shared a disgusting image about skin cancer victims Fiona and Celtic legend Burns.

And furious Hoops skipper Brown took to Instagram to hit out at the lout shortly after helping his side overcome Rosenborg in the Champions League.

The 32-year-old wrote: “Just been sent this from my twitter account.

“Now football banter is all good between fans but when it gets personal and bringing family members and friends into who you love and miss everyday is disgusting.”

Tragic Fiona was just 21 when she lost her battle with skin cancer in May 2008.
The devastating blow came just two weeks after the death of Hoops hero Burns to the disease.

Fans were quick to show their support online for the Scotland midfielder.
Keviebhoy said: “You’re in our thoughts Broony.”

While onesonofagun added: “Sickening Scott. Trolls of the lowest form and not even worth engaging in their form of ‘banter’.”

The twisted jibe came just hours after Brown helped Celtic to a 1-0 away win in Norway to book their place in the play-off round of the Champions League.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/1368403/celtic-ace-scott-brown-slams-vile-twitter-troll-who-mocked-deaths-of-sister-fiona-and-hoops-legend-tommy-burns-with-twisted-post/

Some really sad f***kers in this country. Disgusting stuff.

The Sun are loving it, don't worry about that. Keep talking about the dark side of human nature, there's a good subject :aok:

NAE NOOKIE
03-08-2017, 03:39 AM
And they wonder why the EPL keeps ignoring their begging letters ............. Of both the Ugly Sisters Celtic were probably the only one with a realistic, even if incredibly slim, chance of ever getting their foot in the EPL door ....... The irony is that the very folk who would love to see it happen, IE their fans, are by far and away the biggest reason it will never happen, just like their bedfellows on the other side of the city.