PDA

View Full Version : Ajax Tickets (NHC)

neil7908
31-07-2017, 07:23 PM
I'm keen to see Ajax vs Feyenoord in January 2018 in Amsterdam with 4/5 friends but looks like tickets aren't on sale for a while.

I've had a look on the Ajax website and I'm not clear how (or if) we can get tickets for the game without having to be an Ajax club member or something similar. Does anyone have experience of getting tickets, particularly for a big game like this?

Would also be good to get some info on when tickets would be released.

Cheers

Lancs Harp
31-07-2017, 07:48 PM
Ticket agencies have these tickets for sale now, not sure how you get one via Ajax themselves. There are no away fans at Ajax Feyenoord matches due to previous violence issues.

Frogga
31-07-2017, 08:25 PM
My mate works in Holland in the oil industry and has said it's notoriously difficult to get Ajax tickets. Not sure how true that is though.

canuckhibee
31-07-2017, 08:26 PM
Have done something similar in the past (not with Ajax though) and been successful sometimes. I contacted the Clubs direct (phone/email) and took things from there. 1 or 2 tickets you have a chance, however, think you would really struggle to secure 4/5 tickets for such a high profile game such as this. Good luck.

wearethehibs
31-07-2017, 08:37 PM
I found when I wanted to buy an AZ Alkmaar ticket direct from the club, I couldn't as I did not have a dutch bank accout. It wouldn't let me use my bos account. It might be like that with all Dutch teams.

neil7908
01-08-2017, 01:35 PM
Thanks for the advice. I suspect we might have to pay a fortune on Viagogo but will keep looking into it.

hibbie02
01-08-2017, 01:49 PM
It doesn't help you nowadays, but at the old stadium they had ticket offices in people's back garden on match days. Crazy mental place to go in those days. :agree:

edinburghhibee
01-08-2017, 01:59 PM
I attended the last Rome derby and found getting the tickets pretty easy. I signed up to Roma's database early in the season and just kept an eye out for the tickets going on sale picked up 3 tickets the day they went up. What I will say is that because it was on a foreign website my bank blocked the transaction so worth telling them what your doing.

Also for the Rome derby and possibly all Italian games the name on the ticket must match a form of photo identification at the turnstile so don't go there thinking you'll get a ticket outside the ground because you'll be refused entry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk