PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: RANGERS TICKETS | 5 THINGS TO NOTE

RSS Bot
31-07-2017, 03:30 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/7737)

Hermit Crab
31-07-2017, 03:47 PM
Incase you can't get the link to work on mobile devices.

Ahead of the sale of tickets for Hibernian’s trip to Ibrox, here are five things to note:
1. Sales Time
Tickets will go on sale at 11am, and not 10am as previously stated. This will be the case for sales both in person and online/by phone. The Ticket Office will open at 11am.
The change has been made following discussions with Ticketmaster to ensure the smooth operation of online and phone sales by maximising the amount of resource that Ticketmaster can provide.
2. Ticket Split
We are expecting a significant level of demand for these tickets, which is almost certain to outstrip the supply of tickets we have for the fixture.
Tickets will be sold in person at the Hibernian Ticket Office, online through eTicketing and by phone. Tickets will be split equally between the Ticket Office and online/phone.
A voucher system will be in operation for those queueing in person. Once the vouchers have been distributed the queue will be closed and nobody else will be able to join the queue.
We would encourage supporters to use the online system where possible.
3. Transaction Limits
The sale is open exclusively to season ticket holders, restricted to one per client reference number. As with previous sales, there is a maximum limit of 10 tickets per transaction, so you will not be able to purchase more than 10 tickets. A valid client reference number is required for each ticket you may look to reassign when purchasing as part of a group – please ensure you have this information to hand when purchasing at the Ticket Office, and have your network up-to-date if purchasing online.
4. Online Details
Supporters are encouraged to check their online account today to ensure all information is up-to-date.
CLICK HERE TO VISIT ETICKETING (https://www.eticketing.co.uk/hibernianfc/)
5. Ticket Collection
Tickets purchased online or by phone on Tuesday will be available for collection from Wednesday.
For full ticket information please click HERE (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/7729)

Hibby70
31-07-2017, 03:48 PM
On the basis that I'll not get a ticket does anyone know if this game will be televised on Rangers TV "abroad"?

Hermit Crab
31-07-2017, 04:16 PM
On the basis that I'll not get a ticket does anyone know if this game will be televised on Rangers TV "abroad"?

Will probably be on Hibs tv for overseas subscribers

Hibernia&Alba
31-07-2017, 05:22 PM
Tickets will be sold in person at the Hibernian Ticket Office, online through eTicketing and by phone. Tickets will be split equally between the Ticket Office and online/phone.

So just over three hundred tickets each for online, phone and T.O? It's going to take a miracle to get one.

Hermit Crab
31-07-2017, 05:25 PM

So just over three hundred tickets each for online, phone and T.O? It's going to take a miracle to get one.

Like I said on another thread, get queuing and go online at the same time when the office opens, double chance.

Hibernia&Alba
31-07-2017, 05:29 PM
Like I said on another thread, get queuing and go online at the same time when the office opens, double chance.

I will go for a phone/online double attempt, but am resigned to missing out.

Sir David Gray
31-07-2017, 05:57 PM

Less than that as there's about 270 people with an away season ticket who will automatically get a ticket.

Hibernia&Alba
31-07-2017, 06:00 PM
Less than that as there's about 270 people with an away season ticket who will automatically get a ticket.

Good point, SDG. It's going to be like Charlie Bucket looking for a golden ticket.

Why are they only giving us one thousands tickets? I thought we usually get a few more than that for league games?

Billy Whizz
31-07-2017, 06:03 PM
Good point, SDG. It's going to be like Charlie Bucket looking for a golden ticket.

Why are they only giving us one thousands tickets? I thought we usually get a few more than that for league games?

We're getting around 50 more than normal for league games.
It's only cup games where we can get 20% of the capacity if we want

Sir David Gray
31-07-2017, 06:15 PM

It's more than normal, our usual allocation is about 953 or thereabouts.

Hermit Crab
31-07-2017, 07:25 PM
We've got just over 1000 briefs, 271 AST holders. Players and staff get two comps, plus the option to buy another two (according to Silverhibee). If players and staff decide to take up the option for all their tickets (4) then that would leave a minimum of around 600, maximum of 700 for ST holders tomorrow.

My_Wife_Camille
31-07-2017, 09:43 PM
We've got just over 1000 briefs, 271 AST holders. Players and staff get two comps, plus the option to buy another two (according to Silverhibee). If players and staff decide to take up the option for all their tickets (4) then that would leave a minimum of around 600, maximum of 700 for ST holders tomorrow.
Players and staff aren't included in that number

rebhar
31-07-2017, 09:51 PM
I'm here there's about 8 in the queue so far

Hibernia&Alba
31-07-2017, 09:54 PM

That's staunch: another 12 hours to wait! Maximum respect.

Sir David Gray
31-07-2017, 10:00 PM

Not quite sure if that's dedication or mental.

Either way, hats off to you and you deserve your ticket!

Hermit Crab
31-07-2017, 11:15 PM
Players and staff aren't included in that number

How can they not be? If they buy 2 extra tickets that must come out the allocation for the away end no?

My_Wife_Camille
31-07-2017, 11:32 PM
How can they not be? If they buy 2 extra tickets that must come out the allocation for the away end no?
HC, apologies I misread your original post! Doh

Hermit Crab
31-07-2017, 11:59 PM
HC, apologies I misread your original post! Doh

:aok: