PDA

View Full Version : St. Patrick's Branch Meeting......Darren McGregor and Danny Swanson Q and A

GORDONSMITH7
30-07-2017, 06:36 PM
St. Patrick's Branch are delighted to have Darren and Danny along to our next Branch meeting this Thursday in the Hibs Club. If any .netters have questions which you would like to ask them give me a shout on here.

GGTTH

BIG G

Branch Secretary.

Cod Boy
30-07-2017, 08:31 PM
Hi could you ask Danny what is the comparison of standard between the Spl and English league one. Thank you

.Sean.
30-07-2017, 08:40 PM
Can you ask Darren McGregor to put Kyle Lafferty on a stretcher when the teams first meet

SON OF PADDY
30-07-2017, 08:46 PM
As two young boy's growing up in Leith and supporting the Hibs 😁
It must be a dream come true to finally be playing together for the Hibee's ?

My question is ?
What does it truly mean to you both

18Hibee75
30-07-2017, 08:48 PM
Question to Danny: Does he think that he could be in his best form of his career at hibs playing under Neil Lennon and playing for the team he supports?

Sent from my F3211 using Tapatalk

SON OF PADDY
30-07-2017, 08:54 PM
Oops posted the same question twice.

GORDONSMITH7
30-07-2017, 09:06 PM
Thanks, will do. Keep them coming.

GGTTH

BIG G

Viva_Palmeiras
30-07-2017, 09:55 PM
Darren:

Can you put into words that moment when you're hugging Gray after the whistle? Looked like you were bursting with emotion. That moment mirrors what I and I imagine a lot of Hibs fans imagine we'd be like. Thanks for being one of us that made it happen.

The Cup Final True or false: take your favourite Hibs game multiply it by a thousand and it doesn't even come close...

GORDONSMITH7
30-07-2017, 11:36 PM
Darren:

Can you put into words that moment when you're hugging Gray after the whistle? Looked like you were bursting with emotion. That moment mirrors what I and I imagine a lot of Hibs fans imagine we'd be like. Thanks for being one of us that made it happen.

The Cup Final True or false: take your favourite Hibs game multiply it by a thousand and it doesn't even come close...

Thanks VP.

BIG G

Vault Boy
30-07-2017, 11:40 PM
Could you please ask them what it felt like to play against Hibs in the past and if it was ever slightly hard taking points off their own team? Always wondered what it would be like! :aok:

Archie70
30-07-2017, 11:49 PM
Could you ask Darren what was going through his mind, how he felt, between that goal and the final whistle? How long did it seem? Did he think they'd get another chance or did he just know we'd done it?

pacorosssco
31-07-2017, 12:04 AM
St. Patrick's Branch are delighted to have Darren and Danny along to our next Branch meeting this Thursday in the Hibs Club. If any .netters have questions which you would like to ask them give me a shout on here.

GGTTH

BIG G

Branch Secretary.

Given both of their routes to proffesional ranks what is their take on youth systems is time spent lower league in first team a better learning curve? What do they think would make players ready younger age for pro ranks.

Viva_Palmeiras
31-07-2017, 12:08 AM
Could you please ask them what it felt like to play against Hibs in the past and if it was ever slightly hard taking points off their own team? Always wondered what it would be like! :aok:

And for Danny - think this was when you took a detour via Tynie - caption competiton - what would these Saintees be moaning to Hendo ? And would you have got stuck in?

pacorosssco
31-07-2017, 12:22 AM
And for Danny - think this was when you took a detour via Tynie - caption competiton - what would these Saintees be moaning to Hendo ? And would you have got stuck in?

Or whats a levein team talk like? He largely got danny into game. Signed him twice

To deliver...
31-07-2017, 07:29 AM
How did Danny celebrate the cup win?

GORDONSMITH7
31-07-2017, 09:20 AM
Smashing questions folk.

BIG G

lucky
31-07-2017, 10:00 AM
Question for Diaz, did the pitch invasion spoil the celebration for the players?

lyonhibs
31-07-2017, 05:20 PM
Question for Diaz, did the pitch invasion spoil the celebration for the players?

A new Hispanic signing?? 😱

GORDONSMITH7
31-07-2017, 06:52 PM

Will do lucky, however I suspect that if his chosen profession wisnae football, he would have been on the pitch himself.

BIG G

3pm
03-08-2017, 09:25 PM
Tremendous stuff.

Two good guys.

Pedantic_Hibee
03-08-2017, 09:32 PM
Given that both lads are boyhood Hibernian fans and are now realising the dream of playing for their favourite team, I'd like to ask them if there is actually a "correct" way to hang socks on a f******g radiator because my missus has recently informed me that there is and I feel like my whole life has been a lie up to now. 😡

Yours,

Dumbfounded from Ormiston

Bostonhibby
03-08-2017, 09:39 PM
Will do lucky, however I suspect that if his chosen profession wisnae football, he would have been on the pitch himself.

BIG G

:greengrin Brilliant G, looking forward to seeing how it went.

Bishop Hibee
03-08-2017, 10:30 PM
Great evening. Two Hibees living the dream. If I wasn't excited about the new season I am now after hearing them both.

GORDONSMITH7
04-08-2017, 01:17 AM
Great evening. Two Hibees living the dream. If I wasn't excited about the new season I am now after hearing them both.

Agree Bishop a great performance by the two lads in front of 50 St. Pat's Branch members. Both were articulate, honest and very funny. We have had numerous excellent contributors at our Branch meeting Q and A's however I cannot recall so many spontaneous rounds of applause after some of there contributions. Quality.

All questions from hibs,netters and Bouncers were put to them and answered well.

GGTTH

BIG G

Vault Boy
04-08-2017, 02:42 AM
Agree Bishop a great performance by the two lads in front of 50 St. Pat's Branch members. Both were articulate, honest and very funny. We have had numerous excellent contributors at our Branch meeting Q and A's however I cannot recall so many spontaneous rounds of applause after some of there contributions. Quality.

All questions from hibs,netters and Bouncers were put to them and answered well.

GGTTH

BIG G

This is great, thanks for that! Is there any video or transcript of the session? Would love to know the answers.

Pete
04-08-2017, 02:59 AM
This is great, thanks for that! Is there any video or transcript of the session? Would love to know the answers.

Was just about to ask the same. Sounds like it will be great viewing (or reading) what with it being two died in the wool hibbys.

Danderhall Hibs
04-08-2017, 06:23 AM
Can you ask Darren McGregor to put Kyle Lafferty on a stretcher when the teams first meet

:hilarious

Viva_Palmeiras
04-08-2017, 07:41 AM
Can I just add (in a respectful but not sooky or Warbuton way ;) ...

just a wee thanks to G and the St Pats Branch for the opportunity to put forward these questions and to share (I'm hopeful since KT and Super Joe were recorded same rules apply albeit they are not first team players) the evening with the wider Hibs family.

Things like this matter and every little bit helps bring the club fans and players that bit closer together.

CL0762
04-08-2017, 09:52 AM

GGTTH

BIG G

Will the interview be available on YouTube like the KT & JT ones were, G?

3pm
04-08-2017, 11:51 AM
Q - 'Darren, why did Rangers let you go?'

DMcG - 'Warburton's a fanny'.

:rotflmao:

matty_f
04-08-2017, 12:10 PM
Can I just add (in a respectful but not sooky or Warbuton way ;) ...

just a wee thanks to G and the St Pats Branch for the opportunity to put forward these questions and to share (I'm hopeful since KT and Super Joe were recorded same rules apply albeit they are not first team players) the evening with the wider Hibs family.

Things like this matter and every little bit helps bring the club fans and players that bit closer together.

Well said.

Viva_Palmeiras
07-08-2017, 06:40 PM
Bump - any news on sharing the video

Alex Trager
07-08-2017, 07:12 PM
Video would be ideal! Couldn't make it to the meet myself

GORDONSMITH7
07-08-2017, 11:31 PM
Bump - any news on sharing the video

Sorry Viva. First time we have not videoed one of our Q and A's . Mutual agreement between Hibernian FC and St. Patrick's Branch.

BIG G