PDA

View Full Version : Hibs Club - Partick Thistle Match

Lmc2105
30-07-2017, 06:19 PM
Sorry if this has already been posted.

The Hibs Club will be strictly members only for the Partick Thistle match. This will most likely be the same for most of the games this season.

Members will also not be able to sign anyone in.

abgreen
30-07-2017, 07:12 PM
Sorry if this has already been posted.

The Hibs Club will be strictly members only for the Partick Thistle match. This will most likely be the same for most of the games this season.

Members will also not be able to sign anyone in.

How do you become a member? Just wondering as behind the goals is shut now.

linlithgowhibbie
30-07-2017, 07:15 PM

I think you are a bit late, there has been a surge in new members due to the closure of BTG. Best asking at the door on saturday, door staff are very helpful

Brian

Hermit Crab
30-07-2017, 07:17 PM
My card is in the process of being replaced so I won't have to show to the staff on Saturday.

hfc rd
30-07-2017, 07:18 PM

Why did BTG close?

linlithgowhibbie
30-07-2017, 07:20 PM
My card is in the process of being replaced so I won't have to show to the staff on Saturday.

G

If you are stuck I will be in by 1345, if I can help?

BG:thumbsup:

Sir David Gray
Why did BTG close?

It's been replaced by an NHS facility.

Hermit Crab
Why did BTG close?

Sold to the NHS or something

Hermit Crab
30-07-2017, 07:22 PM
:thumbsup:

Cheers B, hopefully will be ok, hoping my card is actually there on Saturday.

greenlex
30-07-2017, 07:48 PM
You should be ok. You'll be the only one there with a shell on your back. They'll surely recognise you as a member and regular. Unless those pesky mutant ninja turtles try to get in and confuse them.

Hermit Crab
30-07-2017, 11:11 PM
You should be ok. You'll be the only one there with a shell on your back. They'll surely recognise you as a member and regular. Unless those pesky mutant ninja turtles try to get in and confuse them.

I suppose I could come out my shell, would mean blowing my cover though.:greengrin