PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: WORKING TOGETHER MEETING ON MONDAY NIGHT

RSS Bot
30-07-2017, 04:50 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/7733)

jonny
30-07-2017, 09:12 PM
Any chance we'll get an update on a replacement for BTG?
I'd messaged Tracey about a week ago and she said they were working towards a temporary solution and would make an announcement in due course.

GreenCastle
31-07-2017, 03:25 PM
Bump

Speedway
31-07-2017, 09:03 PM
So how's it gone tonight?

Weststandwanab
31-07-2017, 09:08 PM
So how's it gone tonight?
It was fantastic. Wait for the report it will make great reading.

matty_f
31-07-2017, 09:11 PM

Any idea when the report will be available?

Speedway
31-07-2017, 09:12 PM

Sounds great. Any initial highlights to tide us over?

Danderhall Hibs
31-07-2017, 09:13 PM
Just read the report on Facebook. Says the club will issue a response on the rangers EBT before the season starts. Position was agreed at the board meeting today.

Also quietly confident about Stokes signing.

There'll be a bar at the East/South stand on Saturday for 400 - ST holders only. Aim to increase it to 1000.

31-07-2017, 09:14 PM
Just read the report on Facebook. Says the club will issue a response on the rangers EBT before the season starts. Position was agreed at the board meeting today.

There'll be a bar at the East/South stand on Saturday for 400 - ST holders only. Aim to increase it to 1000.

Link?

Danderhall Hibs
31-07-2017, 09:20 PM
Link?

It's on "inside Easter road" facebook page.

ancient hibee
31-07-2017, 09:22 PM

East/South stand?

Danderhall Hibs
31-07-2017, 09:25 PM
East/South stand?

Copy and paste...

Excellent Working Together meeting Inside Easter Road tonight with supporter representative directors Tracey Smith & Frank Dougan joined by Chief Executive Leeann Dempster.

Few wee snippets...

It appears there's a quiet confidence with regards to Anthony Stokes. Neil Lennon has not yet been given a response. However, the club are pro actively looking at other alternatives.

A new supporters bar will be open this weekend for our opening day fixture v Partick Thistle based at the rear of the East Stand on the corner of the South Stand. The club has got the necessary licensing documentation for the marquee that will start being erected tomorrow. This will be for season ticket holders and will have an initial capacity of 400. It is hoped this will be increased for future fixtures up to around 1000. The club will be working on a permanent solution throughout the season.

In Norton Park the club hope to be able to confirm soon an area for families.

At the board meeting today the club have agreed a position on their response to Rangers HMRC Big Tax Case verdict that ruled in favour of HRMC over the Ibrox club's use of Employee Benefit Trusts (EBTs). The club are obviously aware of the sensitivities with our visit to Ibrox shortly but our response needs to be put out before the start of the season...

The bid we received from down south for John McGinn was a very short conversation being instantly rejected. The club are not seeking any bids. Question that was asked about any possible extension having been offered to John was deemed an impossible question to answer that's too personal. And no answer would be the right one. The club though know that with two years left on the contract we will eventually be faced with the issue.

The club shop is recording unprecedented sales in the home and away strips. New lines of stock are arriving with BBQ aprons expected before the end of the summer....

#GGTTH

Sir David Gray
East/South stand?

In the gap between the east and south stands I would have thought.

Speedway
BBQ Aprons eh?

All the big teams have them.

Lancs Harp
31-07-2017, 09:26 PM
"Excellent Working Together meeting Inside Easter Road tonight with supporter representative directors Tracey Smith & Frank Dougan joined by Chief Executive Leeann Dempster.

Few wee snippets...
It appears there's a quiet confidence with regards to Anthony Stokes. Neil Lennon has not yet been given a response. However, the club are pro actively looking at other alternatives.
A new supporters bar will be open this weekend for our opening day fixture v Partick Thistle based at the rear of the East Stand on the corner of the South Stand. The club has got the necessary licensing documentation for the marquee that will start being erected tomorrow. This will be for season ticket holders and will have an initial capacity of 400. It is hoped this will be increased for future fixtures up to around 1000. The club will be working on a permanent solution throughout the season.
At the board meeting today the club have agreed a position on their response to Rangers HMRC Big Tax Case verdict that ruled in favour of HRMC over the Ibrox club's use of Employee Benefit Trusts (EBTs). The club are obviously aware of the sensitivities with our visit to Ibrox shortly but our response needs to be put out before the start of the season...
The bid we received from down south for John McGinn was a very short conversation being instantly rejected. The club are not seeking any bids. Question that was asked about any possible extension having been offered to John was deemed an impossible question to answer that's too personal. And no answer would be the right one. The club though know that with two years left on the contract we will eventually be faced with the issue.
The club shop is recording unprecedented sales in the home and away strips. New lines of stock are arriving with BBQ aprons expected before the end of the summer...."

#GGTTH

Edit, sorry too slow.
(https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/ggtth?source=feed_text)

Ozyhibby
31-07-2017, 09:39 PM
"Excellent Working Together meeting Inside Easter Road tonight with supporter representative directors Tracey Smith & Frank Dougan joined by Chief Executive Leeann Dempster.

Few wee snippets...
The club shop is recording unprecedented sales in the home and away strips. New lines of stock are arriving with BBQ aprons expected before the end of the summer...."

#GGTTH

Edit, sorry too slow.

Good to hear there will be a statement this week. The content will be crucial in how the club is viewed among some fans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SON OF PADDY
31-07-2017, 09:52 PM
Thanks for the updates guy's 👏👏👏

cmcd
31-07-2017, 09:53 PM
Good to hear there will be a statement this week. The content will be crucial in how the club is viewed among some fans.

I thought Frank Tracy Colin and LD all came across very positive. The future of the club appears to be in good hands

matty_f
31-07-2017, 09:57 PM

I know there's a clamour for a statement but I think Hibs are in a no-win situation with it.

bingo70
31-07-2017, 10:06 PM
I know there's a clamour for a statement but I think Hibs are in a no-win situation with it.

I couldn't even tell you what the statement is meant to be about other than there's a clamour for hibs to make a statement, I'm not even sure what everyone wants them to say in the statement? Think I read its to do with the rangers EBT years but other than that it's really not something I've picked up?

I'm normally all over all things hibs but been busy recently and this has completely passed me bye, can someone fill me in please?

lucky
31-07-2017, 10:15 PM

I couldn't care one way or the other as it won't stop me supporting my club. In fact it never really comes up when I'm talking football with fellow Hibbies or even Jambos for that matter.

Baw187
31-07-2017, 10:20 PM
I couldn't even tell you what the statement is meant to be about other than there's a clamour for hibs to make a statement, I'm not even sure what everyone wants them to say in the statement? Think I read its to do with the rangers EBT years but other than that it's really not something I've picked up?

I'm normally all over all things hibs but been busy recently and this has completely passed me bye, can someone fill me in please?

I'm meh about it. Don't really care what they did anymore as it hardly matters now.

Their predicament has knocked them down closer to the best of the rest and despite Celtic's unrivalled dominance, I think is a good thing. It even helped us win the cup, dare I say.

But now it's time to move on and I'm not sure why Hibs need to comment on it.

Baw187
31-07-2017, 10:22 PM
Also, sitting in section 7 in the West, the supporters bar being tucked away at the far end of the east won't be ideal trying to make my way to my seat with 10mins to go to kick off. At least they've got some kind of solution though so that's just a small personal bit pick. [emoji16]

Andy74
31-07-2017, 10:28 PM

Some being very few really.

Malthibby
31-07-2017, 10:30 PM
Also, sitting in section 7 in the West, the supporters bar being tucked away at the far end of the east won't be ideal trying to make my way to my seat with 10mins to go to kick off. At least they've got some kind of solution though so that's just a small personal bit pick. [emoji16]
Doing you a favour; beer & prawn sandwiches :greengrin
is a pish combination.........

Baw187
31-07-2017, 10:31 PM
Doing you a favour; beer & prawn sandwiches :greengrin
is a pish combination.........

[emoji23][emoji16][emoji494][emoji481]

Ozyhibby
31-07-2017, 10:40 PM

I think if you do the right thing it usually serves you well in the long run. It may not be the easy thing to do just now though. Difficult choices are what define people though. We'll just have to wait and see.

seanshow
31-07-2017, 10:44 PM
In the gap between the east and south stands I would have thought.
Interesting and confused, could we be talking a ed fest type Gazebo! :hyper

Last time I looked (Hibs v Arbroath) there were fences blocking both East and South stands with a big mound of earth behind the High corner advertising board.

GreenCastle
31-07-2017, 11:06 PM
New bar sounds exciting !

What was capacity of BTG ?

I've always felt they should try out together a family friendly supporters bar - would bring people to the stadium earlier.

Non match days it could be a place to watch other games / play pool etc. But maybe the club wouldn't get a license for this or could cause trouble ? Though should be ST holders only with a guest and any misbehaving means ST cancelled.

matty_f
31-07-2017, 11:31 PM
I think if you do the right thing it usually serves you well in the long run. It may not be the easy thing to do just now though. Difficult choices are what define people though. We'll just have to wait and see.

Getting people to agree on what’s right is the hard part.

mjhibby
01-08-2017, 12:05 AM
I couldn't care one way or the other as it won't stop me supporting my club. In fact it never really comes up when I'm talking football with fellow Hibbies or even Jambos for that matter.

Totally agree. In any other sport the rangers would lose the tItles they won by buying players they couldn't afford. Every fan outside Govan knows this but also knows nothing will be done about it. The trend was set when the new the rangers club were allowed to keep the tItles won by a liquidated club. We can protest as much as we want and we know nothing will change as the gfa run the game to suit two clubs. I expect the Statement to say that it's a matter for all clubs to discuss.

MB62
01-08-2017, 06:35 PM

Few wee snippets...
New lines of stock are arriving with BBQ aprons expected before the end of the summer...."

#GGTTH

Excellent news, does that mean we can expect summer to start soon? :greengrin

Iggy Pope
01-08-2017, 06:45 PM
Aprons? In the name of ****. Let's call it the Harry Swan stand and be done with it.