PDA

View Full Version : Club shop

Lancs Harp
30-07-2017, 02:55 PM
Im bound to pay a visit next saturday and buy something, just cant resist. So what have you.netters bought so far or are planning to buy? Happy with your buys? Quality good?

Billy Whizz
30-07-2017, 02:56 PM
Im bound to pay a visit next saturday and buy something, just cant resist. So what have you.netters bought so far or are planning to buy? Happy with your buys? Quality good?

Green training tops looks great

Hibbycol
30-07-2017, 08:30 PM
Home top , white tracky top looks a bit like the stanton top circa 69 with green ,n, white stripey cuffs , subbuteo hibs key ring , lambretta badge (another badge too squeeze onto my scarf ,couple of hundred on it now) and shower proof jacket . That's all (for now lol) [emoji172] luv the hibs shop ,as do my daughter's.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

SteveHFC
30-07-2017, 08:33 PM
Home top , white tracky top looks a bit like the stanton top circa 69 with green ,n, white stripey cuffs , subbuteo hibs key ring , lambretta badge (another badge too squeeze onto my scarf ,couple of hundred on it now) and shower proof jacket . That's all (for now lol) [emoji172] luv the hibs shop ,as do my daughter's.

Gonna head down during the week and get that.

Lancs Harp
30-07-2017, 08:38 PM
Gonna head down during the week and get that.

Seen it online looks smart

Hibbycol
30-07-2017, 08:39 PM
Gonna head down during the week and get that.Zip pockets so yet wallet and phone won't fall out , there was a green one ahla home and away ,but I preferred the white one, too whit my daughter has claimed it lol , she will be in the east stand parading it first home game (but it's really mine) [emoji4]

jeffers
30-07-2017, 08:42 PM
I've been really impressed with the shop and the Macron gear. Cheap and seems great quality.

So far bought a green zip jacket, T shirt, training top in both green and black and track bottoms. Sizes were a bit strange in that I needed XXL in jacket and T shirt, but XL in the training tops.

Forza Fred
30-07-2017, 09:56 PM
Proud recipient of first recorded new strip in Australasia, and probably have spent in excess of 300 quid so far on various pieces of apparel.

However STILL waiting on my away strip being delivered.......

One word of warning...sizes (for a FB like me anyway)

Had to go up a size I normally would have fitted into.......

givescotlandfreedom
30-07-2017, 10:01 PM
Got a belting David Gray T-shirt with a lovely photo of him celebrating his cup final goal on it. Got a few scowls on my trip to the west coast today :)

edinburghhibee
30-07-2017, 10:36 PM
I got the white polo shirt with the green macron bands down the sleeves delighted with it! After yesterday tho I can confirm that's it's no water proof and that it goes see through when wet!

Apologies to those around me for that [emoji85]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

matty_f
30-07-2017, 10:37 PM
Surely this thread should be deleted.
It has nothing to do with hearts whatsoever.

:faf: the Festival's started early.

GreenNWhiteArmy
30-07-2017, 10:56 PM
I've got the home top -tempted to buy the away but then realise I'm not 14 anymore.

Some of the training gear looks lovely and well priced.

Considering buying the new dvd buy don't know if it's worth it??

Also,I'm sure there was a book that came out recently (this year) detailing the Scottish Cup win but can't remember what it was called? Looked good when I saw it originally

Boyle89
30-07-2017, 10:59 PM
White tracky top💚

Tinribs
30-07-2017, 11:14 PM
Bought a shirt for the first time in at least 20 years, the away one. It's very very nice, real quality feel to it. As others have mentioned, go up a size or two from what you normally wear :)

worcesterhibby
30-07-2017, 11:19 PM
Has golf changed a lot in the last few years...I haven't played much for a while...but quite surprised to see a Hibs Crest Earring in the "Golf Wear" section of the online shop !

Doh Rae Me
31-07-2017, 06:15 AM
Golf and beach towel plus away strip in XXXXL and I've only got a slight pot belly.
Honest.

Hibspirational
31-07-2017, 06:29 AM
There's a smart Glen Muir range out just now.

Bristolhibby
31-07-2017, 07:03 AM
Home and away tops for me. (Just ordered the away with the green track suit top).

Bought the green polo shirt and a baseball cap last month.

J

California-Hibs
31-07-2017, 07:33 AM
Home & away top, infant home, white zip up top, black Persevered top, David Gray 2 top (very smart), Extra Time For Heroes/Championship DVD, Keyring

Spent 250 quid 🙈.........

Had to head back to California stocked up though!

BSEJVT
31-07-2017, 07:47 AM
I've got the home top -tempted to buy the away but then realise I'm not 14 anymore.

Some of the training gear looks lovely and well priced.

Considering buying the new dvd buy don't know if it's worth it??

Also,I'm sure there was a book that came out recently (this year) detailing the Scottish Cup win but can't remember what it was called? Looked good when I saw it originally

DVD definitely worth it 100%

Mainstandman
31-07-2017, 08:58 AM
White tracky top💚

You'll never keep that clean! Looks superb though!

Mainstandman
31-07-2017, 09:00 AM
Bought away tops for me and the lad. Was just meant to be him but I caved ( took about 2 seconds). Had plenty of possivtice comments when wearing it.

Forgot about the dvd's. Saturdays job now

Phil MaGlass
31-07-2017, 09:03 AM
Has anyone bought the tartan wool scarf, is it jaggedy ass wool or soft?

The shop gear looks pretty good this year.

Bristolhibby
01-08-2017, 06:39 PM
Home and away tops for me. (Just ordered the away with the green track suit top).

Bought the green polo shirt and a baseball cap last month.

J

Just got both items today.

Now, despite being a Large I went for XL home top. Fits fine. Thought I'd do the same for the Away and tracksuit top.

No dice. Both notably smaller than the cut of the home shirt.

What is the craic Macron?

Luckily I am coming up at the weekend and will swap them on Saturday. Doesn't help out of towners when the sizing is all over the shop.

J