PDA

View Full Version : Kickback Lockdown (merged threads)

Jack Hackett
30-07-2017, 10:26 AM
Hiya Yams.

Yet again, after (and during) an embarrassing result, you've closed your site to non-members. As far as I'm aware, hibs.net have never done this. For sure, we've occasionally had to dump guests when site traffic has had a negative impact on servers and speed, but never because we can't face the outside world.

Sort yourselves out

Hi Heid Yin
30-07-2017, 10:29 AM
Hiya Yams.

Yet again, after (and during) an embarrassing result, you've closed your site to non-members. As far as I'm aware, hibs.net have never done this. For sure, we've occasionally had to dump guests when site traffic has had a negative impact on servers and speed, but never because we can't face the outside world.

Sort yourselves out

Hear, hear!:agree::agree:

Col2
30-07-2017, 10:31 AM
It's totally inconvenient.

I might need to cut the grass or put the bins out.

Sort yourselves out yams

Billychaotic182
30-07-2017, 10:31 AM
Embarrassing. Can dish it out but can't take it back.

But but 5-1........

WillowbraeHibby
30-07-2017, 10:32 AM
Hiya Yams.

Sort yourselves out

Well said... I'm always interested in the goings on of the Capital's wee club.. :greengrin

Green Badger
30-07-2017, 10:33 AM
Embarrassing. Can dish it out but can't take it back.

But but 5-1........

Typical yam behaviour, we shouldn't be surprised.

fat freddy
30-07-2017, 10:37 AM
Outrageous denial of basic human rights!!

We have waited patiently for years for them to live within their means and when it finally happens they shut their doors so we cant laugh at them.

They cannae take it!

GreenCastle
30-07-2017, 10:39 AM
Small club...small server..big issues.

They go into hiding when things don't go their way..could say bad losers - which shows they are hurting. Pleasing.

Not much to read anyway - they don't know who to blame..Budgie, unsackabale Levein or Cathy...a confused bunch in more ways than one.

Scouse Hibee
30-07-2017, 10:39 AM
Hertz the big team that just keep on giving.

makaveli1875
30-07-2017, 10:40 AM

We have waited patiently for years for them to live within their means and when the it finally happens they shut their doors so we cant laugh at them.

They cannae take it!

dunno about you but i havnt stopped laughing since 4.50pm yesterday :lolyam:

lord bunberry
30-07-2017, 10:41 AM
My mrs said I was laughing in my sleep.:greengrin

Lancs Harp
30-07-2017, 10:46 AM
Hearts have actually made me incontinent, just cant stop pissing myself its getting to the point that I actually hope they win a game........ on second thoughts.

Firestarter
30-07-2017, 10:46 AM
**** the hertz. Hope you're hurting.

AltheHibby
30-07-2017, 10:48 AM
Can any undercover Hibby please please copy some quotes in here? If I can't see the comedy yet I at least want to see the trailer. 😂😀

Bostonhibby
30-07-2017, 10:50 AM
Family yam says they're biting lumps out of each other just now. So guess it's not for public display yet.

Suggested he goes for a walk with his Hibs supporting wife and their two Hibs kids☺

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

fat freddy
30-07-2017, 10:50 AM

Ive had that laugh, I want a more intense laugh now, the type that can only be experienced by gaining access to their inner sanctum. I want to drown laughing in a sea of maroon misery that only kickback can provide.

I may have to settle for the evening news comments section if the doors remain bolted

nonshinyfinish
30-07-2017, 10:53 AM
Hearts have actually made me incontinent, just cant stop pissing myself its getting to the point that I actually hope they win a game........ on second thoughts.

In all seriousness it would be for the best if they scrape a win or two in the first few league games, so that when Budge consults the dressing-room schematics the parameters of Cathro's peg are shoogly but intact.

WoreTheGreen
30-07-2017, 10:55 AM
My mrs said I was laughing in my sleep.:greengrin

Your butler told me the same

banarc7062
30-07-2017, 10:57 AM
Open up, open up, please please open up :na na:GGTTH

matty_f
30-07-2017, 11:00 AM
Hiya Yams.

Sort yourselves out
Just for the record, we fairly frequently close the site to non-members of it's particularly busy, otherwise members and paying members can experience significant slow down to the point where the site becomes unusable.

We also get called out for censoring the site at this point from folk that can't access it, despite all the threads and posts still being there when we open the doors again.

SirDavidsNapper
30-07-2017, 11:03 AM
What a funny wee club

lord bunberry
30-07-2017, 11:05 AM
I can't wait to have a wee look. I reckon we're moving into stage 3 of jambogeddon syndrome. Stage 1 is rage and general anger at the teams results, stage 2 is open letter writing and calling everyone Mr or Mrs, stage 3 is all out war leading to threats of boycotts and cancellation of direct debits, stage 4 takes us back to pre 1986 days where apathy sets in and half of them claim their not really that into fitba these days. Anyone who's old enough to remember will know what I'm talking about with regards to stage 4.

SouthMoroccoStu
30-07-2017, 11:08 AM
Just for the record, we fairly frequently close the site to non-members of it's particularly busy, otherwise members and paying members can experience significant slow down to the point where the site becomes unusable.

Fair enough but never for this length of time

What the hearts are doing is just plain rude

Jack Hackett
30-07-2017, 11:10 AM
I can't wait to have a wee look. I reckon we're moving into stage 3 of jambogeddon syndrome. Stage 1 is rage and general anger at the teams results, stage 2 is open letter writing and calling everyone Mr or Mrs, stage 3 is all out war leading to threats of boycotts and cancellation of direct debits, stage 4 takes us back to pre 1986 days where apathy sets in and half of them claim their not really that into fitba these days. Anyone who's old enough to remember will know what I'm talking about with regards to stage 4.

You don't have to be particularly old to have witnessed stage 4. Immediately pre Romanov, I think their average gate was about 12k.

Tick Tock!

Bostonhibby
30-07-2017, 11:11 AM
It's inexcusable. I only wanted to get on to see if there'd been any updates to the thread about how much they enjoyed the Ģ15 masterclass from father dougal. Sounded very positive last time, hilarious wee video as well.

lord bunberry
30-07-2017, 11:11 AM
You don't have to be particularly old to have witnessed stage 4. Immediately pre Romanov, I think their average gate was about 12k.

Tick Tock!
True :greengrin

Hibee87
30-07-2017, 11:12 AM

Stage 4 will be them going back to their local lawn bowls club instead of tyncastle. They can aford a new ball of wool for their mum to knit the holes in their only maroon cardigan now and talk of bygone 'glories' (retelling anytime they didn't LOOSE to hibs)

30-07-2017, 11:13 AM
Hahaha I love a keekback lockdown, thats when you know they're raging!

But but 5-1 though eh . . . .

Hibee87
30-07-2017, 11:18 AM
Hahaha I love a keekback lockdown, thats when you know they're raging!

But but 5-1 though eh . . . .

I don't visit often over there normally when something happens and your interested to see their warped views. Usually after we beat them or when we won the Scottish. Each time it was down for a while but never this long.

I'm curious as to where they will vent their anger this time
I'm even sure they will be that raging there will be some sort of 'h1b5' deflection chat to keep them warm

lord bunberry
30-07-2017, 11:19 AM
Stage 4 will be them going back to their local lawn bowls club instead of tyncastle. They can aford a new ball of wool for their mum to knit the holes in their only maroon cardigan now and talk of bygone 'glories' (retelling anytime they didn't LOOSE to hibs)
They also give the rover a thorough servicing.

matty_f
30-07-2017, 11:34 AM
Fair enough but never for this length of time

What the hearts are doing is just plain rude

Yeah we're generally more on the ball with letting folk back in. Unless we forget, of course, which has happened. :greengrin

Golden Bear
30-07-2017, 11:39 AM

Poor dog.

18Hibee75
30-07-2017, 11:41 AM
Really don't like it when they get it back, but they can dish it out alright. Still desperately clinging onto that 5-1 result against possibly our worst team in my lifetime. They don't want to believe that we are now seven derbies unbeaten against them and won the Scottish Cup in a brilliant fashion after scoring two in ten minutes against them. :greengrin

Sent from my F3211 using Tapatalk

Pedantic_Hibee
30-07-2017, 11:43 AM

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Mibbes Aye
30-07-2017, 11:50 AM
It's a hoot over there, was on earlier.

There's a poll where 97% of them want Cathro sacked. I've used all my IDs to vote to keep him, which has bumped the numbers up :greengrin

One thread is comparing him to Yoko Ono :faf:

greenlex
30-07-2017, 11:55 AM
It's a hoot over there, was on earlier.

There's a poll where 97% of them want Cathro sacked. I've used all my IDs to vote to keep him, which has bumped the numbers up :greengrin

One thread is comparing him to Yoko Ono :faf:
Braw. We've got Lennon and they've got Ono

Mibbes Aye
30-07-2017, 11:56 AM

:greengrin

Jack Hackett
30-07-2017, 11:57 AM

:faf:

Hibbyradge
30-07-2017, 11:57 AM
I haven't been on that site for literally years, but this thread made me curious so I went for a look and it's open on my phone's browser.

There's a thread about the stand not being ready and them having to play at Murrayfield.

One poster made me laugh with his comment, "Could be played at Harrison Park for all the crowd that will be there at this rate."

I'm out now. It's way too daft for a longer stay.

CyberSauzee
30-07-2017, 11:58 AM
Looks like they're open for business now...

Ozyhibby
30-07-2017, 11:59 AM

We have waited patiently for years for them to live within their means and when it finally happens they shut their doors so we cant laugh at them.

They cannae take it!

They are definitely not living within their means. Their debt is growing very rapidly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jim44
30-07-2017, 12:00 PM
Can any undercover Hibby please please copy some quotes in here? If I can't see the comedy yet I at least want to see the trailer. 😂😀

So much to choose from ...... it actually gets a bit repetitively boring. I don't think I found any comment in support of Cathro et al. :

Another day dawns and this complete and utter idiot is still manager of HMFC
I actually don't think he is going to be sacked until we've been ragdolled by Celtic, Killie, Rangers and Motherwell.
What the hell is going on? Have we entered some alternate universe where constant failure is acceptable?! I'm actually sickened with the club at the moment, sickened.
I cannot bring myself to go to another game until he is removed.

Just in after a few beers and thought I'd watch the Cathro interview from after today's debacle and for him to say he's "Incredibly comfortable" after that shows he's either an arrogant little b*****d or somebody who knows he's safe because his Director of Football is giving him a very big safety net to cushion the blows after these pathetic results but let's him have the gonads to continually think he's going to turn things around.

He stood looking his usual smug way and said I am incredibly comfortable and fortunately for me there isn't a single thing that would rock me.
An absolute roaster of man. Horrible arrogant little gimp.

I'd be amazed if he's still Hearts manager by lunchtime tomorrow. It's over. No more wake up calls, next game improvement, players are raring to go etc etc.
He'd be better cutting his managerial teeth at some Portuguese second division side.

This is a horrible situation..he has to go no doubt but I can't see the decision makers doing the right thing just now. He has used up all our pre season so any new man coming in is up against it. Another transition season, another wasted season and we haven't even played a league game!Us fans deserve so much better. Cathro has been in charge for over 6 months and there is no doubt we are going backwards. Watching that yesterday was painful. It's only going to get worse..I predict he will get the first few games which we will loose and he will be gone.

I have followed Hearts for over 60 years and don't think I have seen a more poorly organised team in all that time. As many have said, the players don't seem to know what they are doing. It is not as though they are poor players as many have had some success in their careers. The solution must be to remove Cathro however, can we afford to do so? It is a great pity the experiment has failed but the last 8 months or so have seen turgid, boring and uninspiring fare. Supporters are going to start walking away unless a change is made now.

I don't often comment on kickback, normally just read and laugh at the comments on our team, but I was out with my wife tonight in the north East of Scotland for her birthday and got ripped to bits from a Peterhead fan, I had no comeback whatsoever. Time for change otherwise we are going to be a laughing stock and an embarrassment in what is a poor Scottish league compared to the 80,90 and 00 which I grew up supporting this great club. Mon the Hearts,

Something has to be done, but no idea what, possibly a letter, rather than having to potentially suspend FOH fees for a month perhaps. The club arent doing enough to listen to the fans and they arent giving us the respect we deserve by continuing to blindly back a man so clearly out his depth.

Hopefully they will stand up to be counted and make the change, they surely realise how unhappy the fans are and see for themselves that this cant go on. Even the few that still backed Cathro, arent backing him now after today.

Jack Hackett
30-07-2017, 12:03 PM
Looks like they're open for business now...

:aok:

That's my afternoon sorted :greengrin

Onion
30-07-2017, 12:07 PM
Really don't like it when they get it back, but they can dish it out alright. Still desperately clinging onto that 5-1 result against possibly our worst team in my lifetime. They don't want to believe that we are now seven derbies unbeaten against them and won the Scottish Cup in a brilliant fashion after scoring two in ten minutes against them. :greengrin

Problem is bigger than that.

Hearts are finding their natural level which includes getting beat by smaller teams, losing Derby matches, going on losing runs and signing average to poor players. The club is coming to terms with that reality, but their fans are a long way behind the curve still living in the land of the deluded. It will take them a few years to finally realise that the days of milk and honey propped up by charity money, foreign pensioners and money-laundering are well and truly over. Until then, expect lots of harking back to stolen glories, outcry, angst and hand-wringing by their fans and media sympathisers.

18Hibee75
30-07-2017, 12:10 PM

Hearts are finding their natural level which includes getting beat by smaller teams, losing Derby matches, going on losing runs and signing average to poor players. The club is coming to terms with that reality, but their fans are a long way behind the curve still living in the land of the deluded. It will take them a few years to finally realise that the days of milk and honey propped up by charity money, foreign pensioners and money-laundering are well and truly over. Until then, expect lots of harking back to stolen glories, outcry, angst and hand-wringing by their fans and media sympathisers.Feel really sorry for them. :greengrin

Albanian Hibs
30-07-2017, 12:21 PM
So much to choose from ...... it actually gets a bit repetitively boring. I don't think I found any comment in support of Cathro et al. :

I actually don't think he is going to be sacked until we've been ragdolled by Celtic, Killie, Rangers and Motherwell.
What the hell is going on? Have we entered some alternate universe where constant failure is acceptable?! I'm actually sickened with the club at the moment, sickened.

Just in after a few beers and thought I'd watch the Cathro interview from after today's debacle and for him to say he's "Incredibly comfortable" after that shows he's either an arrogant little b*****d or somebody who knows he's safe because his Director of Football is giving him a very big safety net to cushion the blows after these pathetic results but let's him have the gonads to continually think he's going to turn things around.

He stood looking his usual smug way and said I am incredibly comfortable and fortunately for me there isn't a single thing that would rock me.

I'd be amazed if he's still Hearts manager by lunchtime tomorrow. It's over. No more wake up calls, next game improvement, players are raring to go etc etc.
He'd be better cutting his managerial teeth at some Portuguese second division side.

This is a horrible situation..he has to go no doubt but I can't see the decision makers doing the right thing just now. He has used up all our pre season so any new man coming in is up against it. Another transition season, another wasted season and we haven't even played a league game!Us fans deserve so much better. Cathro has been in charge for over 6 months and there is no doubt we are going backwards. Watching that yesterday was painful. It's only going to get worse..I predict he will get the first few games which we will loose and he will be gone.

I have followed Hearts for over 60 years and don't think I have seen a more poorly organised team in all that time. As many have said, the players don't seem to know what they are doing. It is not as though they are poor players as many have had some success in their careers. The solution must be to remove Cathro however, can we afford to do so? It is a great pity the experiment has failed but the last 8 months or so have seen turgid, boring and uninspiring fare. Supporters are going to start walking away unless a change is made now.

I don't often comment on kickback, normally just read and laugh at the comments on our team, but I was out with my wife tonight in the north East of Scotland for her birthday and got ripped to bits from a Peterhead fan, I had no comeback whatsoever. Time for change otherwise we are going to be a laughing stock and an embarrassment in what is a poor Scottish league compared to the 80,90 and 00 which I grew up supporting this great club. Mon the Hearts,

Something has to be done, but no idea what, possibly a letter, rather than having to potentially suspend FOH fees for a month perhaps. The club arent doing enough to listen to the fans and they arent giving us the respect we deserve by continuing to blindly back a man so clearly out his depth.

Hopefully they will stand up to be counted and make the change, they surely realise how unhappy the fans are and see for themselves that this cant go on. Even the few that still backed Cathro, arent backing him now after today.

Whoa... they didn't actually mention Hibs once. Obviously not your usual weird obsessed jambos 😂

Squealing pig
30-07-2017, 12:22 PM
Hearts game on bt sports again if anyone fancies a laugh at cathro again

Hibbycol
30-07-2017, 12:23 PM
JUST had a wee look on keekboak , and they are like rabid dogs , fighting ,arguing, accusing any poster who criticises hertz . The said posters are hobo spies and infiltrators ! [emoji23] it's absolutely priceless. I urge EVERYBODY to have a wee look , but go out and buy incontinence pants first cos you will p1sh yourselves laughing 🤣[emoji16][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Thecat23
30-07-2017, 12:30 PM
Why the **** are they saying the "passing game" isn't working? They don't pass the ball at all it was constant long balls yesterday as it's always been with them.

Utterly delusional the lot of them. I hope they are seriously hurting, and I think they better get used to it because it's going to be a horrible time for them and I for one can't stop laughing!! 😂

Is It On....
30-07-2017, 12:31 PM
JUST had a wee look on keekboak , and they are like rabid dogs , fighting ,arguing, accusing any poster who criticises hertz . The said posters are hobo spies and infiltrators ! [emoji23] it's absolutely priceless. I urge EVERYBODY to have a wee look , but go out and buy incontinence pants first cos you will p1sh yourselves laughing 🤣[emoji16][emoji23]

When did the hermit kingdom re-open to outsider's?

Is It On....
30-07-2017, 12:32 PM
The ad at the top of the site is "bad credit welcome"..😂😂

Jack Hackett
30-07-2017, 12:35 PM
Why the **** are they saying the "passing game" isn't working? They don't pass the ball at all it was constant long balls yesterday as it's always been with them.

Utterly delusional the lot of them. I hope they are seriously hurting, and I think they better get used to it because it's going to be a horrible time for them and I for one can't stop laughing!! 😂

They're using the box thingy... Hoof it from their box to the oppositions

The Spaceman
30-07-2017, 12:36 PM
"Horrible arrogant little gimp."

:faf:

Jack Hackett
30-07-2017, 12:36 PM
When did the hermit kingdom re-open to outsider's?

About an hour after I started this one :greengrin

Hibbycol
30-07-2017, 12:39 PM
They are also pondering playing at murrayfield cos their glass conservatory won't be ready , when did they get flipping permission to do that ???

Is It On....
30-07-2017, 12:43 PM
"We are following Hibs lead with shiny new stand and a pish team, in an industry which is about entertainment and results." Never let facts and long term sustainability get in the way...

Is It On....
30-07-2017, 12:44 PM
About an hour after I started this one :greengrin

In the hermit kingdom Craig Levein could be Kim Yong Un...all dissenting views are squashed...

Mibbes Aye
30-07-2017, 12:45 PM

Hearts are finding their natural level which includes getting beat by smaller teams, losing Derby matches, going on losing runs and signing average to poor players. The club is coming to terms with that reality, but their fans are a long way behind the curve still living in the land of the deluded. It will take them a few years to finally realise that the days of milk and honey propped up by charity money, foreign pensioners and money-laundering are well and truly over. Until then, expect lots of harking back to stolen glories, outcry, angst and hand-wringing by their fans and media sympathisers.

Good post.

I particularly like the reminder that they robbed money from charities and pensioners.

Lest we forget :wink:

Jack Hackett
30-07-2017, 12:46 PM
They are also pondering playing at murrayfield cos their glass conservatory won't be ready , when did they get flipping permission to do that ???

Looks like them 'pondering' is of secondary consideration to the management, if the alterations to their e-tickets is anything to go by.

ancient hibee
30-07-2017, 12:48 PM
Must admit I'd be pretty angry if I was putting in as much dosh as some of these mugs and the manager goes on making insulting remarks about them.

MrSmith
30-07-2017, 01:01 PM

third paragraph from bottom, the author is surely a hibee? :not worth

jacomo
30-07-2017, 01:14 PM
"Us fans deserve so much better."

Really? You hounded Neilson out ya roasters.

Suck it up.

HibbiesandtheBaddies
30-07-2017, 01:16 PM
Splendid entertainment, they absolutely hate themselves!

AltheHibby
30-07-2017, 01:26 PM
Thanks, Jim. Off to read the rest now. 👍

30-07-2017, 01:27 PM
"Us fans deserve so much better."

Really? You hounded Neilson out ya roasters.

Suck it up.

Exactly. Be careful what you wish for ya fannies! :greengrin

Skol
30-07-2017, 01:33 PM
Its brilliant

They have no plans to consider his future until at least after the first 4 games.

Those games are all away from home and so no protests can be held. In fact as they dont even have a main stand, they have nowhere to actually protest anyway. Imagine if they all turn up on McLeod St and all they do is noise up the workies and get in the way of the various deliveries - adding more potential delays.

If they end up playing at Murrayfield will we see protests there instead.

Levein is a stubborn bugger and he has been given control of all footballing matters. We know from the Steven Fletcher fiasco that he will not back down and will see this through to the bitter end. The question is how long can Budge allow this before she has to step in.

snooky
30-07-2017, 02:10 PM

That what I thought too. Mon the <ahem> Hearts :wink:

Bostonhibby
30-07-2017, 03:20 PM

Utterly delusional the lot of them. I hope they are seriously hurting, and I think they better get used to it because it's going to be a horrible time for them and I for one can't stop laughing!! 😂Maybe the mean the one big long aimless pass to laugherty? Never worked yesterday and they certainly aren't playing a "passing" game. Not yesterday anyway. They're rudderless and leaderless.

Thecat23
30-07-2017, 03:25 PM
Maybe the mean the one big long aimless pass to laugherty? Never worked yesterday and they certainly aren't playing a "passing" game. Not yesterday anyway. They're rudderless and leaderless.

It's actually scary how bad they were. Again guys like Lafferty have zero interest when the going gets tough. He'll be a flop along with 90% of Cathro's signings.

Is It On....
30-07-2017, 03:29 PM

It's just on the right side of not getting called out for being a Hibee but it's a work of art in how close to the edge it is..

30-07-2017, 03:38 PM
"it's only the wee cup so I don't see what the big deal is. Next week, celtic are a poor side and we can easily win at Parkhead"

"Calm down everyone we will still pump the hobos, Forveer in our shadow. FTH"

""Is there any way I can get my FoH money back? I've been donating since the start and I feel robbed"

"Cancelling my direct debit, i've had enough/ I literally shed a tear after today and I wasn't the only one. I feel nauseous"

"Is getting knocked out the wee cup really a bad thing? Like we can focus on cementing 2nd place in the league which is realistic"

"Kyle Lafferty is going to get 20+ goals by christmas"

^ Just a few of my favourite wee gems from keekback. I really worry about the mental state of some of these folk :faf:

SanFranHibs
30-07-2017, 03:49 PM
"it's only the wee cup so I don't see what the big deal is. Next week, celtic are a poor side and we can easily win at Parkhead"

""Is there any way I can get my FoH money back? I've been donating since the start and I feel robbed"

"Cancelling my direct debit, i've had enough/ I literally shed a tear after today and I wasn't the only one. I feel nauseous"

"Is getting knocked out the wee cup really a bad thing? Like we can focus on cementing 2nd place in the league which is realistic"

^ Just a few of my favourite wee gems from keekback. I really worry about the mental state of some of these folk :faf:

I might be wrong but was the last time they got 2nd not 1986? Anyhow, not sure how realistic it is when they could not even cement 2nd place in the Betfred League Cup group containing Peterhead. Their performances did however resemble cement drying. Maybe that is the confusiton.

lyonhibs
30-07-2017, 03:53 PM
It's actually scary how bad they were. Again guys like Lafferty have zero interest when the going gets tough. He'll be a flop along with 90% of Cathro's signings.

Who's the 10%?? :confused:

Judging by Kickback, that's 10% more than most Hearts fans have confidence in :greengrin

gillythehibby
30-07-2017, 04:05 PM

😂😂🤣 that surely a rogue post from one of ours? Suprb anyway.

High-On-Hibs
30-07-2017, 04:05 PM
https://scontent-lht6-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/20476113_1356088934498511_7111646255548285377_n.jp g?oh=7ba4df5a77899b57afc4786dab54d12c&oe=59F26136

:na na::na na::na na:

Thecat23
30-07-2017, 04:08 PM
Who's the 10%?? :confused:

Judging by Kickback, that's 10% more than most Hearts fans have confidence in :greengrin

Haha actually maybe 100% then. 😁

30-07-2017, 04:09 PM

Got to be! But then again, these are also the same folk who believed Romanov when he told them they would win the SPL in 3 years and the CL in 10 years. Not a braincell between them.

gillythehibby
30-07-2017, 04:18 PM

Jack Hackett
30-07-2017, 04:23 PM

It's a selection of quotes from different posters

SouthMoroccoStu
30-07-2017, 04:53 PM

These have to be undercover Hibees!

Or are they really that mental?!

Is It On....
30-07-2017, 06:44 PM

Concentrate on 2nd place in the league? Wonder if this guy is doing comedy at the Fringe because that is ",laugh out loud" material 😂😂

Fife-Hibee
30-07-2017, 08:33 PM
https://scontent-lht6-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/20476113_1356088934498511_7111646255548285377_n.jp g?oh=7ba4df5a77899b57afc4786dab54d12c&oe=59F26136

:na na::na na::na na:

😂

.Sean.
30-07-2017, 08:43 PM
They're beyond pathetic. They're like that one fud in the workplace that dishes it out day in day out then the day he gets it tight back canny cope and goes into meltdown. Do they think the posts are gonny magically disappear and we won't pish ourselves laughing when they reopen the floodgates? 😂

:giruy2:

I absolutely HATE Celtic but I hope they take 10 off them next week.

.Sean.
30-07-2017, 08:47 PM

'I got ripped to bits by a Peterhead fan and had no comeback whatsoever' :faf::faf::faf::faf:

PapillonVert
30-07-2017, 08:52 PM
For some reason, I managed to get in.

I went onto bing.co.uk and put in the website I was searching for and got in no problem.

Dashing Bob S
30-07-2017, 08:53 PM
'I got ripped to bits by a Peterhead fan and had no comeback whatsoever' :faf::faf::faf::faf:

That was actually on the beasts wing of the local prison.

O'Rourke3
30-07-2017, 08:53 PM
I never get bother from tapatalk

Hibbycol
30-07-2017, 08:58 PM
The "wee cup" posts always from those arrus holes flipping annoy me 1 . Don't enter the competition if you don't think it's a "real trophy" . 2 WHY TURN UP AT THAT DUMP and then boo when you get dumped out ,stay in the house or in your beds . And 3 . JUST FEKK AFF ya low life poppy thieves .[emoji34]

capitals_finest
30-07-2017, 09:08 PM
The "wee cup" posts always from those arrus holes flipping annoy me 1 . Don't enter the competition if you don't think it's a "real trophy" . 2 WHY TURN UP AT THAT DUMP and then boo when you get dumped out ,stay in the house or in your beds . And 3 . JUST FEKK AFF ya low life poppy thieves .[emoji34]

You are a bit daft if these comments annoy you, it is clearly bravado and yamfoolery...

IGRIGI
30-07-2017, 09:12 PM
Michael O'Neill top candidate for Cathro's job apparently 😂

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/171108-michael-oneill/

PapillonVert
30-07-2017, 09:30 PM

Yeah, right. Far, far, far too good for them.

Just remember the story of how that total ******* Levein allegedly stopped Michael O'Neill getting the Hibs job by claiming he was an alcoholic. A total evil git. Allegedly.

Don't go near them, Michael.

HibbiesandtheBaddies
30-07-2017, 09:40 PM
Take the job Michael and run them into the ground.

jacomo
30-07-2017, 10:57 PM
Yeah, right. Far, far, far too good for them.

Just remember the story of how that total ******* Levein allegedly stopped Michael O'Neill getting the Hibs job by claiming he was an alcoholic. A total evil git. Allegedly.

Don't go near them, Michael.

:agree:

The Leith Dutch
31-07-2017, 07:33 AM
They're beyond pathetic. They're like that one fud in the workplace that dishes it out day in day out then the day he gets it tight back canny cope and goes into meltdown. Do they think the posts are gonny magically disappear and we won't pish ourselves laughing when they reopen the floodgates? 😂

:giruy2:

I absolutely HATE Celtic but I hope they take 10 off them next week.

Nah. I'd like a fighting defeat to buy Cathro a bit more time to truly run them into the ground.

jacomo
31-07-2017, 07:57 AM
Nah. I'd like a fighting defeat to buy Cathro a bit more time to truly run them into the ground.

A Jambo victory over Celtc would be terrific.

Near impossible ask though.

SouthMoroccoStu
31-07-2017, 08:01 AM
A Jambo victory over Celtc would be terrific.

Near impossible ask though.

Na. A poor performance but a jammy draw (as is their style)

Would buy cathro time without any marked improvement

stoneyburn hibs
31-07-2017, 08:01 AM
You're not going to make millions but Celtic are a very generous 2/9 for the win.

Phil MaGlass
31-07-2017, 08:43 AM
have to say, this weekends Hibsnet has been very enjoyable, dont think I have laughed so long at Hertz expense itīs been a blast.:thumbsup: long may they struggle at the PBS

Jack Hackett
31-07-2017, 08:45 AM
have to say, this weekends Hibsnet has been very enjoyable, dont think I have laughed so long at Hertz expense itīs been a blast.:thumbsup: long may they struggle at the PBS

A veritable hoot :aok:

Greentinted
31-07-2017, 01:16 PM
"Time for change otherwise we are going to be a laughing stock and an embarrassment..."

Otherwise? That particular ship sailed and sunk many moons ago :titanic:

One Day Soon
31-07-2017, 01:26 PM
"Time for change otherwise we are going to be a laughing stock and an embarrassment..."

Otherwise? That particular ship sailed and sunk many moons ago :titanic:

Submarine surely?

emerald green
31-07-2017, 01:28 PM

No decent manager worth his salt would go near the snake pit which is HoMFC.

They will get someone like Houston in, I suspect.

FilipinoHibs
31-07-2017, 01:36 PM

Even he says nobody will go near it unless you are unemployable paedophile.

Since90+2
31-07-2017, 01:46 PM
For sheer comedy value can you imagine Hearts beat Celtic on Saturday and Cathro went up to the Hearts fans a la Di Canio and gave it big licks to them :greengrin

Jim44
31-07-2017, 01:47 PM

It's comedy gold over there just now.
One muppet puts forward N. McCann - It's Neil McCann's job if he wants it - "Imo thats the man. Although it was a derby, the fight passion was great yesterday from the dees. Mccann will be saying to his players to play like that all season this morning in training."

After complete rejection from 20 other punters, the OP takes the pet and replies " Fine. Keep cathro.. Sorry i mentioned it eh." :faf: No happy campers in Georgie just now.

jacomo
31-07-2017, 02:14 PM
For sheer comedy value can you imagine Hearts beat Celtic on Saturday and Cathro went up to the Hearts fans a la Di Canio and gave it big licks to them :greengrin

Oh please make this happen.

I've never wanted a Hertz win more. I feel quite weird.

Jack Hackett
31-07-2017, 03:06 PM
Oh please make this happen.

I've never wanted a Hertz win more. I feel quite weird.

If that were to happen, I'd be harbouring dreams of us winning the league :pray: