PDA

View Full Version : Dear Mrs Budge

banarc7062
29-07-2017, 09:54 PM
Can I call you Dinnae. Well as an ardent Hibs supporter please do not consider changing anything you have going on at your beloved and redeveloping stadium or your management structure. Very happy with their hard work being undertaken by Harry Potter, Ian your manager and what's his name the long haired assistant. Keep up the good work and those few upset supporters will all fall into line answering your call for funds etc. Great job.

connerg
30-07-2017, 01:21 AM
Thanks Mrs Budge,

You are an experienced and successful business woman. Your effort and committment has not gone unoticed.

As Jim Bowen said (Bullseye, remember that?) Great, super, smashing.

hibbydog
30-07-2017, 07:13 AM
Ms Budge,

I can't help thinking your decision to have the first 6 games away from home when the team is really struggling is the stroke of a genius.

Stick with Cathro as long as possible please.

Springbank
30-07-2017, 08:05 AM
Dear Mrs Budge

While I do sympathise with you, having to sit in the Wheatfield stand with the plebs, and hearing close-up the kinds of people you "saved", just comfort yourself by looking at them, imagining them naked, and remembering that you're making 6% off every last one of them.

Yours etc

SON OF PADDY
30-07-2017, 09:20 AM
Dear Mrs Budge

While I do sympathise with you, having to sit in the Wheatfield stand with the plebs, and hearing close-up the kinds of people you "saved", just comfort yourself by looking at them, imagining them naked, and remembering that you're making 6% off every last one of them.

Yours etc

Exquisitely crafted reply. 😂

jacomo
30-07-2017, 09:40 AM
True leaders don't buckle under pressure.

True leaders take their own path and don't worry about 'accepted wisdom'.

A contract extension for Cathro now would be a very strong statement and really show people who is boss.

Come on Budgie - be strong!

Col2
30-07-2017, 09:48 AM
All joking apart.

Hearts fans need to show a little respect for Ann Budge given she owns, runs and makes money from a football club financed by the plebs in the (three) stands. If it wasn't for her relentless passion in fleecing the Gorgie faithful, just look where the club would be now.

It's not impossible to think it could be in the hands of Hearts supporters with real share certificates before now. It's not easy spending other people money and making even more money of them.

Eyrie
30-07-2017, 01:39 PM
Dear Mrs Budge

For too long Scottish football has been held back by tired old dinosaurs like Levein and promising young visionaries like Cathro have struggled to get the opportunity to bring Scottish football into the 21st century.

You are ideally placed to be at the forefront of the revolution by providing full support to Cathro when Levein attempts to undermine him by highlighting Levein's continuing interference in matters which are the sole responsibility of the manager. Your wholehearted backing will enable Cathro to flourish and leave other clubs regretting that you showed vision both in appointing him and in standing by him.

Sir Alex Ferguson survived three years without a trophy at Manchester United (millions of people's Hearts) despite growing fan impatience because his board recognised that he would deliver trophies in time. A businesswoman of your calibre and experience understands the importance of patience and a long term view over the futility of a knee jerk reaction to a minor set back in a pre-season game for a diddy cup.

Yours sincerely,
A jealous Hibs fan

Jack Hackett
30-07-2017, 04:45 PM
Dear Mrs Budge

Yours etc

When I read that... I swear I saw an h in there. :greengrin

My old man
31-07-2017, 12:42 PM
Dear agent Budge
Your mission is going better than planned so in honour
of this we are going to help your situation out by purchasing a small
amount of cakes from your next cake sale.
We at Easter Road (HQ) will always be grateful to you
and your comrade Vlad for all your hard work and dedication
to the cause
Tell the new kid (Ian) he's doing a great job on his virgin mission
Take care of yourself and the 400,000 deludeds

The Hibernian Family
GGTTH

Keith_M
31-07-2017, 12:59 PM
Allo, Allo
zees ees Night'awk calling.
Zee Chicken is in zee 'en 'ous.
Ahh repeat, ze Chicken is in zee 'en 'ous.

Oh and can you send anuzzer code book,
even Officer Crabtree cannot understand ze new agent, Dalry-Lama.

Oh-ver.