PDA

View Full Version : Well Done Hibs

Libby Hibby
29-07-2017, 06:36 PM
Breezed through the group stages (and so we should) but it was the ruthless manner that this was carried out which impressed me the most.

We look mean in defence, strong and creative in midfield and goal hungry up top. All good traits to have in side.

And in Lennon, we have a fantastic manager who will know how to make us win more games than lose in this league.

Can't wait for the season to start.

GGTTH.

The_Todd
29-07-2017, 06:47 PM
Utterly buzzing for next Saturday. Buzzing.

lord bunberry
29-07-2017, 06:51 PM
Utterly buzzing for next Saturday. Buzzing.
Me too. I can't wait for the league season to start.

ian cruise
29-07-2017, 06:55 PM
Breezed through the group stages (and so we should) but it was the ruthless manner that this was carried out which impressed me the most.

We look mean in defence, strong and creative in midfield and goal hungry up top. All good traits to have in side.

And in Lennon, we have a fantastic manager who will know how to make us win more games than lose in this league.

GGTTH.

Double post, sorry

ian cruise
29-07-2017, 06:56 PM

GGTTH.

Not quite breezed through, we looked good against County but couldn't kill the game off. Hopefully we learned from that because that aside we've looked very, very good.

Borderhibbie76
29-07-2017, 06:56 PM
Me too. I can't wait for the league season to start.Our pink chums across the way won't be saying that tho 🤣🤣🤣

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Jack Hackett
29-07-2017, 07:03 PM
It's been a good pre-season, with added bite owing to playing competitive games. Think we'll come flying out the trap next week.

Feeling very positive :flag:

lord bunberry
29-07-2017, 07:19 PM
Our pink chums across the way won't be saying that tho 🤣🤣🤣

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Shame that :faf::faf:

hfc rd
29-07-2017, 08:18 PM
Seriously cannot remember the last time I was this excited for the new season! We really do have something really special here compared to the famous BIG team who are in absolute turmoil.

GGTTH

NLGAWA