PDA

View Full Version : Sunderland vs Celtic

GreenNWhiteArmy
29-07-2017, 05:46 PM
On the park celtic appear to have given Sunderland a doing.

Looks like events off the field will be given more media coverage though.

For some reason Tommy Robinson thought it'd be clever to rock up to Sunderland in a rangers top. Celtic fans responded by throwing a flare in to the shop but sounds as though there was battles throughout the town.

****ing morons the lot of them.

Hermit Crab
29-07-2017, 05:48 PM
Been reports of disorder on Facebook and a picture of a celtic fan lying unconscious with what looks like a very nasty head injury.

High-On-Hibs
29-07-2017, 05:52 PM
We're one big happy family though, so it will all be swept under the rug.

poolman
29-07-2017, 05:58 PM
On the park celtic appear to have given Sunderland a doing.

Looks like events off the field will be given more media coverage though.

For some reason Tommy Robinson thought it'd be clever to rock up to Sunderland in a rangers top. Celtic fans responded by throwing a flare in to the shop but sounds as though there was battles throughout the town.

****ing morons the lot of them.

Just a small minority tho 🙄

Scott Allan Key
29-07-2017, 06:00 PM
Can Tommy Robinson be done for breach of the peace for wearing a Rangers top? Pity the fools.

Nakedmanoncrack
29-07-2017, 06:31 PM
No complaints from me if Yaxley-Lennon and co have been attacked.

18Hibee75
29-07-2017, 06:43 PM
Tommy Robinson is a grade A roaster. Celtic fans attacking the shop and scaring women and children is horrible though. You are correct, ****bags the lot of them.

Sent from my F3211 using Tapatalk

greenlex
29-07-2017, 06:45 PM
Gfitw

Pete
29-07-2017, 06:45 PM
I totally believe the trustworthy Tommy Robinson's version of events.

29-07-2017, 06:48 PM
Tommy Robinson is a Grade A ****. A professional **** stirrer and a total "look at me! look at me!" merchant. Video on twitter of him giving the whole "come on then" hard man act whilst hiding behind a corrden of police. The man is an utter fud.

However, doesn't excuse the celtics fans behaviour. If that was the huns doing that the celtic fans would be all up on their moral high horses. Celtic are ****my but they love playing the victims. Ironically a bit like Tommy Robinson who incites hatred and trouble then plays the victim.

Both ****. Embarrassment.

DarlingtonHibee
29-07-2017, 06:51 PM
This is why they will never be able to play in the English Premier league.

frazeHFC
29-07-2017, 07:16 PM
Hibs fans on the pitch 'goading' Rangers fans get hunted down for months by the police. Tommy Robinson quite clearly is looking for trouble by turning up to Sunderland in a Rangers top. He'll get away with it as usual though.

Celtic fan looked like he took a pretty nasty cut on the head. Although they attacked the shop first (judging by the video) so no sympathy for him.

GreenCastle
29-07-2017, 07:22 PM
Old firm as bad as each other and the cancer of Scottish football.

TheCabbage
29-07-2017, 07:26 PM
I was on the 17:35 train from Newcastle which was going to Glasgow. Given the time to get from Sunderland to Newcastle then I assume they left early.
Plenty bigoted songs, IRA chants, bombing songs.
Contacted BTP and was met at Waverley for a statement.
No way should families travelling in the train be subjected to that.
Best fans in the world??

clarkstonbhoy
29-07-2017, 09:05 PM
there appears to be a group of Celtic "fans" who are increasingly determined to get involved in matters that have nothing to do with either football or Celtic's founding history and are repeatedly dragging the club's name through the mud as they do so.
I wish they would stop fricken clowns,

Good luck for the season lads btw, just not against us :D

yonder1875
29-07-2017, 09:09 PM
Tommy Robinson is an absolute weapon of a guy.

A guy with extreme right views purposefully going to Sunderland to bait Celtic fans, you could argue a lot of their fans have left views. Someone that's quite high profile like him is always going to provoke a reaction and I'm not condoning the Celtic fans actions at all but TR wanted this to happen.

clarkstonbhoy
29-07-2017, 09:13 PM
Tommy Robinson is an absolute weapon of a guy.

A guy with extreme right views purposefully going to Sunderland to bait Celtic fans, you could argue a lot of their fans have left views. Someone that's quite high profile like him is always going to provoke a reaction and I'm not condoning the Celtic fans actions at all but TR wanted this to happen.

totally agree, but posting pictures in a rangers top as a fishing hook it was obvious he was on the wind up, travelling to Hendon to seek him out, thick as mince. The majority of Celtic fans behaved then you get the ********s and thats what will be highlighted as per.

Sir David Gray
29-07-2017, 09:18 PM
That's the greatest fans in the world though you know.

They took 85 million fans to Seville and no arrests were made.

OsloHibs
29-07-2017, 09:23 PM
You say anything against Celtic on twitter and you get so much hate tweets from about 1000 different Celtic fans.. This is currently happening to many Rosenborg fans over here- the good thing is their spelling is so bad that it makes no sense to fluent English speaking Norwegians!

DH1875
29-07-2017, 09:25 PM
Seem to remember folk on here finding it funny that there was a guy in the Hibs end wearing a Newcastle top at our recent game against Sunderland and criticising them for their over reaction.

yonder1875
29-07-2017, 09:27 PM
Seem to remember folk on here finding it funny that there was a guy in the Hibs end wearing a Newcastle top at our recent game against Sunderland and criticising them for their over reaction.

Totally different circumstances. As mentioned above TR has got a very wide platform to share his views which most Celtic fans won't like, compared to a measly Newcastle fan sitting in the East Stand.

DH1875
29-07-2017, 09:35 PM
Totally different circumstances. As mentioned above TR has got a very wide platform to share his views which most Celtic fans won't like, compared to a measly Newcastle fan sitting in the East Stand.

To be honest I don't know who this guy TR is but genuinely think there was an over reaction on here towards Sunderland because they didn't appreciate some guy sitting in a Newcastle top at ER.

givescotlandfreedom
29-07-2017, 09:39 PM

I get your point but Tommy Robinson is a foul racist who does nothing but spread poison whilst the guy in a Newcastle top was probably just having a bit of football banter.

pacorosssco
29-07-2017, 09:40 PM
This is why they will never be able to play in the English Premier league.

They are a Scottish team and have no right to play EPL any more than the rest of us. They need us more than we need them. Idiots are idiots and if any one was injured as a result of a man who wants nothing other than to divide then that is a shame.

brog
29-07-2017, 09:47 PM
Just wait until tomorrow when Sevco play Sheff W. They'll make Celtc look like choirboys! 2 cheeks of the same ar!e without a doubt.

StevieC
29-07-2017, 09:49 PM
I was on the 17:35 train from Newcastle which was going to Glasgow. Given the time to get from Sunderland to Newcastle then I assume they left early.
Best fans in the world??

It's the same on the trains from the other mob every time Newcastle play Chelsea at St James'

Train was held up for an hour at Berwick on the way back from one game while the police emptied a whole carriage of bigots.

Lancs Harp
29-07-2017, 10:13 PM
Its all a bit pathetic really isnt it? A pre season friendly football match.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
29-07-2017, 10:19 PM
McGregor was excellent for them today.

LancashireHibby
29-07-2017, 10:40 PM
Just wait until tomorrow when Sevco play Sheff W. They'll make Celtc look like choirboys! 2 cheeks of the same ar!e without a doubt.
Expecting that to be one big love in given they played there the other year (shortly after the referendum IIRC) and it obviously went down so well that they've been invited back.

SirDavidsNapper
30-07-2017, 01:37 AM
Fk Celtic. Scotland's shame along with Sevco. Despise those unoriginal, copying, unimaginative, sectarian, bigoted, obsessed with the past, backwards embarrassment of a club. Best fans in the world? No they aren't. High in numbers, low in intellect. Don't really care for the likes of Aberdeen or St Johnstone but would take them progressing in Europe over that mob any day. "If you know your history" they sing. Wonder how many of them know they were originally going to be called Glasgow Hibernian? Can't even remember what the OP's post was now, feel a bit like Ian Cathro after another interview. Bed time.

connerg
30-07-2017, 01:55 AM
You say anything against Celtic on twitter and you get so much hate tweets from about 1000 different Celtic fans.. This is currently happening to many Rosenborg fans over here- the good thing is their spelling is so bad that it makes no sense to fluent English speaking Norwegians!

That is superb. :thumbsup:

Mantis Toboggan
30-07-2017, 02:50 AM
Fk Celtic. Scotland's shame along with Sevco. Despise those unoriginal, copying, unimaginative, sectarian, bigoted, obsessed with the past, backwards embarrassment of a club. Best fans in the world? No they aren't. High in numbers, low in intellect. Don't really care for the likes of Aberdeen or St Johnstone but would take them progressing in Europe over that mob any day. "If you know your history" they sing. Wonder how many of them know they were originally going to be called Glasgow Hibernian? Can't even remember what the OP's post was now, feel a bit like Ian Cathro after another interview. Bed time.

"High in numbers and low in intellect"
Sounds like the first Line of a pro hibs punk song that is yet to be written.
Sham 86?
Green Flag?

bigstu
30-07-2017, 06:26 AM
Tony Robinson is an absolute twat wearing his Rangers top etc & Sunderland have a fairly rough set of supporters from what we saw at Easter Road recently, so i'd say yesterday wasn't a surprise. Considerimg Celtic have a group who like a bit of bother these days.

Gazmac21
30-07-2017, 06:42 AM
Just a small minority tho [emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DarlingtonHibee
30-07-2017, 09:39 AM
10K huns in Sheffield today, should be interesting....

SRHibs
30-07-2017, 09:59 AM
Tommy Robinson goaded them into going into and attacking that shop. He was at it for a week, then shows up in a Rangers top. The Celtic fans who turned up are ****, but as the instigator of the entire thing he's as much to blame for what happened.

SouthMoroccoStu
30-07-2017, 10:09 AM
Just watched the video

First of all, the police did a terrible job of controlling that situation. Letting the mob film and take pictures

That Tommy Robinson was using his "popular" social media platform to goad Celtic fans to come see him.

The police should have been all over that! Definitely not defending Celtic fans but trouble follows Robinson like a bad smell.

The amount of anti Scottish remarks was appalling!

silverhibee
30-07-2017, 10:18 AM

How far was the shop Robinson was in away from the ground.

I'm sure we will hear the same nonsense today from Sheffield

Golden Bear
30-07-2017, 10:30 AM
Who is Tony Robinson?

:dunno:

Billy Whizz
30-07-2017, 10:33 AM
Who is Tony Robinson?

Was frightened to ask as well!
Just googled him

BoomtownHibees
30-07-2017, 10:34 AM
Boy in the vid was hit with a baseball bat

greenlex
Who is Tony Robinson?

Baldric

nonshinyfinish
Who is Tony Robinson?

Baldrick in Blackadder.

Colr
30-07-2017, 11:00 AM
Best fans in the world??

They were singing folk songs!

Super_JMcGinn
30-07-2017, 11:11 AM
Tommy Robinson goaded them into going into and attacking that shop. He was at it for a week, then shows up in a Rangers top. The Celtic fans who turned up are ****, but as the instigator of the entire thing he's as much to blame for what happened.

Absolute rubbish.

If those silly little bhoys didn't engage with him in online squabbles Tony would be sitting with his Rangers top twiddling his thumbs or winding someone else up.

Earlydelivery
30-07-2017, 11:16 AM
Boy in the vid was hit with a baseball bat
If u watch vid , it was guy in black jacket , watch him throw it over fence after the incident.

Is It On....
30-07-2017, 01:39 PM
Can Tommy Robinson be done for breach of the peace for wearing a Rangers top? Pity the fools.

Not that it really matters, but Tommy Robinson isn't his real name (it's Stephen Lennon). The real Tommy Robinson was apparently a leading member of the Luton MIGs (Men In Gear) hooligan crew from the 80s.

cabbageandribs1875
30-07-2017, 01:45 PM
as for the footy, well done a scottish club battering an english club in their own back yard :agree:

Speedy
30-07-2017, 01:46 PM

I don't remember them overreacting. Just taking the piss out of him.

Seemed fair game both ways.

30-07-2017, 02:02 PM
Robinson absolutely wanted this to happen, celtic fans have played right into his hands. If celtic fans were smart about it they wouldn't have rose to the bait and it would have left Robinson looking like a fud (even more so than usual).

Tommy Robinson is a classic, textbook case of wee man syndrome. Wee naff of a guy strutting around giving it the hard man act (usually whilst hiding behind a police line like yesterday). Horrible wee bigotted scrote who stirs trouble everywhere he goes then plays the victim. His wee stunt yesterday pretty much summed him up, "oh look at me! look at me!". Notice after events like the Manchester and London attacks he's first on the scene and giving it the whole "i told you so routine", it's embarrassing. Self-righteous wee fud who thinks he's some sort of hero standing up for Briatin when really he's just a small minded, ignorant wee bigot.

GreenNWhiteArmy
30-07-2017, 02:05 PM
as for the footy, well done a scottish club battering an english club in their own back yard :agree:

Exactly. They've played 3 of Scotlands top 6 performing clubs and not won one.

Pre season or not, the gulf in class between the Scottish Premiership and English championship isn't as big as they'd have you believe.

Keith_M
30-07-2017, 02:47 PM
Exactly. They've played 3 of Scotlands top 6 performing clubs and not won one.

Pre season or not, the gulf in class between the Scottish Premiership and English championship isn't as big as they'd have you believe.

Either that or Sunderland just aren't very good.

SirDavidsNapper
30-07-2017, 03:19 PM
Either that or Sunderland just aren't very good.

This. Mcinnes turned them down for a reason

Hfcwilson3192
31-07-2017, 02:11 PM
Best fans in the world??

Irish rebel songs aren't bigoted.

HUTCHYHIBBY
31-07-2017, 02:21 PM

How many times a week will this "discussion" take place on here?

Haymaker
31-07-2017, 02:24 PM

Popcorn ready...

BullsCloseHibs
31-07-2017, 02:24 PM
Who is Tony Robinson?

He's a person who's been battered from Muslims and doesn't like it.

Hfcwilson3192
31-07-2017, 03:08 PM
How many times a week will this "discussion" take place on here?

Until people stop slavering. You've clearly never listened to the Rebs if you think they are sectarian.

Keith_M
31-07-2017, 03:11 PM

:faf:

JimBHibees
31-07-2017, 03:16 PM

Nothing to do with football then.

Hfcwilson3192
31-07-2017, 03:16 PM
:faf:

It's like saying the corries were sectarian.

hibee_nation
31-07-2017, 03:23 PM
People find it difficult to grasp the difference between whats bigoted and what is not. The sash is a perfect example. This song is not bigoted until you add on FTP at the end. The people singing it on the other hand they may well be bigots.

bigwheel
31-07-2017, 03:24 PM
People find it difficult to grasp the difference between whats bigoted and what is not. The sash is a perfect example. This song is not bigoted until you add on FTP at the end. The people singing it on the other hand they may well be bigots.

this...

TheCabbage
31-07-2017, 03:25 PM
[QUOTE=Hfcwilson3192;5122647]Irish rebel songs aren't bigoted.[/QUOTE

Ok then if not sectarian/bigoted, terror related songs then.

I did enjoy my 4 year old daughter asking what they were singing and why there were bombs blowing up.

silverhibee
31-07-2017, 04:31 PM
Popcorn ready...

Need a :smokin for this one.

Scott Allan Key
31-07-2017, 04:40 PM

Tommy, and anything he says about what happened to him by anyone, needs to be taken with a pinch of salt.

HUTCHYHIBBY
31-07-2017, 04:43 PM
Until people stop slavering. You've clearly never listened to the Rebs if you think they are sectarian.

Its a boring conversation that goes around in circles, neither I or the person you quoted stated rebel songs were bigoted, you bash on though.

The Pointer
31-07-2017, 04:48 PM

His speech to the Oxford Union on You Tube is interesting and provides an insight into why he thinks the way he does.

Brizo
31-07-2017, 04:56 PM
Irony is that Lennon aka Robinson has Irish roots (like a large percentage of the Luton MIG / EDF contingent) and would be regarded by most of his hun chums as a Fenian b. Just as well morons don't do irony !

Hibernia&Alba
31-07-2017, 05:01 PM

What was that nutcase doing there, other than to cause trouble? No surprise someone like that (a guy who changed his name to that of a football hooligan) would out himself as a Sevconian.

jgl07
31-07-2017, 05:12 PM
It's like saying the corries were sectarian.
No they were just crap.

Slavers
31-07-2017, 05:16 PM
What was that nutcase doing there, other than to cause trouble? No surprise someone like that (a guy who changed his name to that of a football hooligan) would out himself as a Sevconian.

Tommy Robinson is a government employee.

BullsCloseHibs
31-07-2017, 05:49 PM
Tommy, and anything he says about what happened to him by anyone, needs to be taken with a pinch of salt.

I'm not doubting he's been put asleep by Muslims. In fact, I hope he has. His time will come too.

DarlingtonHibee
31-07-2017, 05:55 PM
Tommy Robinson is a government employee.

What!!!

Scott Allan Key
31-07-2017, 07:23 PM
I'm not doubting he's been put asleep by Muslims. In fact, I hope he has. His time will come too.

I am, he just cannot be trusted with anything, he's an agent provocateur like Anjem Choudary and yes, was a government employee.

Carheenlea
31-07-2017, 07:36 PM
Celtic fans singing a nice dittie about Lee Rigby in Sunderland at the weekend.

https://www.facebook.com/962166613842526/videos/1585719674820547/

Slavers
31-07-2017, 07:36 PM
What!!!

He is a government agent, its clear to see if you put it all together. He is here to further the divide and rule tactic that has been used by governments throughout history.

barcahibs
31-07-2017, 07:39 PM

:rotflmao: with an act like that you should be on the stage :not worth

I presume you'll be just as happy and accepting of supporters of the tribute act formerly known as rangers singing god save the Queen and Rule Britannia while waving their Union Jacks? After all there's nothing bigoted about that either. No more singing about masons either i hope? No trace of official sectarianism in that organisation.

Its all about context. Singing Irish 'folk' songs at whatever the Irish equivalent of last night of the proms is? Brilliant. St Patricks day in Dublin town centre. Great, go for it, probably an amazing sight.

On a train going to England to watch a Scottish team playing a friendly game of football?

In a manky stadium full of Scottish people in Scotlands sixth best city, for a match against another Scottish team, in a Scottish football competition ...

Bigoted and just as bad as ********s on the other side.

I don't personally like the idea of Sectarianism being an offence but within the spirit (if not the letter) of the appalingly thought out anti-sectarianism laws it's sectarian as well.

If these acts had been committed by the blue side of town TGFITW(tm) would be going nuts - we'd be able to run powerplants off their self righteous indignation.

Scouse Hibee
31-07-2017, 07:41 PM
Tommy Robinson is an alias. A prize ****** tosser of a man

Sir David Gray
31-07-2017, 07:53 PM

Absolute $cum of the earth, shameful.

Elephant Stone
31-07-2017, 08:02 PM
:rotflmao: with an act like that you should be on the stage :not worth

I presume you'll be just as happy and accepting of supporters of the tribute act formerly known as rangers singing god save the Queen and Rule Britannia while waving their Union Jacks? After all there's nothing bigoted about that either. No more singing about masons either i hope? No trace of official sectarianism in that organisation.

Its all about context. Singing Irish 'folk' songs at whatever the Irish equivalent of last night of the proms is? Brilliant. St Patricks day in Dublin town centre. Great, go for it, probably an amazing sight.

On a train going to England to watch a Scottish team playing a friendly game of football?

In a manky stadium full of Scottish people in Scotlands sixth best city, for a match against another Scottish team, in a Scottish football competition ...

Bigoted and just as bad as ********s on the other side.

I don't personally like the idea of Sectarianism being an offence but within the spirit (if not the letter) of the appalingly thought out anti-sectarianism laws it's sectarian as well.

If these acts had been committed by the blue side of town TGFITW(tm) would be going nuts - we'd be able to run powerplants off their self righteous indignation.

You've managed to say quite a lot there without making anything even resembling an argument to challenge what you just quoted. Ten out of ten for condescending, patronising urine though.

Firestarter
31-07-2017, 08:03 PM
Bet there's nothing in the papers. ****my lowlife ****s.

Firestarter
31-07-2017, 08:04 PM
You've managed to say quite a lot there without making anything even resembling an argument to challenge what you just quoted. Ten out of ten for condescending, patronising urine though.

What isn't bigoted about hating Protestants? Or in their words dirty orange *******s? That Lee rigby song is because he was part of the British army, British people signing joyous songs over the death of a British army man sang by terrorist loving **** about a boy murdered by terrorist ****.

Elephant Stone
31-07-2017, 08:07 PM
What isn't bigoted about hating Protestants?

Which Irish rebel songs are about hating Protestants?

Firestarter
31-07-2017, 08:08 PM
Which Irish rebel songs are about hating Protestants?

Every single song they sing in between with their fake oirish twang.

Why would any Scottish person want to sing Irish rebel songs? Sad as **** mate

I see you missed out the rest of my post too. Sick as **** they are.

sambajustice
31-07-2017, 08:22 PM

Why would any Scottish person vote no, want a foreign national anthem to be their own and be ruled by another country??

bigwheel
31-07-2017, 08:22 PM

There seems to have been some horrible hate filled songs sung by Celtic fans this weekend , if the accounts are true....but there is little,, if any, anti- Protestant songs sung by them....it is the most common misrepresentation...rebel songs - yes...anti unionist songs yes...even anti "orange" chants - but not anti Protestant chants

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Firestarter
31-07-2017, 08:27 PM
There seems to have been some horrible hate filled songs sung by Celtic fans this weekend , if the accounts are true....but there is little,, if any, anti- Protestant songs sung by them....it is the most common misrepresentation...rebel songs - yes...anti unionist songs yes...even anti "orange" chants - but not anti Protestant chants

Orange is Protestant.

Hfcwilson3192
31-07-2017, 08:29 PM
What isn't bigoted about hating Protestants? Or in their words dirty orange *******s? That Lee rigby song is because he was part of the British army, British people signing joyous songs over the death of a British army man sang by terrorist loving **** about a boy murdered by terrorist ****.
Singing about Lee rigby is embarrassing but it may shock you to know that alot of hibs fans actually embrace their Irish heritage. As a Scottish Nationalist with an Irish bloodline I whole heartedly despise the British army and their Terrorist acts all over the world. Fighting for your country is not terrorism, invading and ruling over others is and I for one support a united Ireland and an independent Scotland like I'm sure many others on here do as well. The Rebs are battle songs and always will be battle songs clearly you don't know what sectarianism means.

bigwheel
31-07-2017, 08:29 PM
Orange is Protestant.

Yes. The orange order is a Protestant organisation...but it's not a religion....and surely that's not your big point?

Hfcwilson3192
31-07-2017, 08:30 PM
Why would any Scottish person vote no, want a foreign national anthem to be their own and be ruled by another country??totally spot on mate it's actually embarrassing.

Elephant Stone
31-07-2017, 08:31 PM

I quoted you before you edited your post. Singing about Lee Rigby is offensive and disgusting. I think the same about singing about a man dying of cancer and songs about child abuse. I wouldn't be getting high and mighty about a bunch of another team's fans singing a tasteless song when thousands and thousands of our own supporters -not a small group by any means- have sung and do sing some pretty minging songs.

There is an important difference between tasteless and bigoted. If Hibs started singing bigoted songs I would find it hard to continue supporting them. If Celtic were singing bigoted songs I wouldn't waste my time arguing about them. If you think that Irish rebel songs are bigoted then you mustn't have heard many. Sorry, "Oirish".

Firestarter
31-07-2017, 08:32 PM
Why would any Scottish person vote no, want a foreign national anthem to be their own and be ruled by another country??

No to what independence or brexit? Either way it's probably not necessary to act like a kid on freedom fighter and sing songs about dead innocent wee laddies regardless. If you think it's justified bash on. I'm a yes to independence yes to brexit, no to Celtic minded ****s thinking they are freedom rebel heros. Just as bad as the dirty Huns, at lest the Huns know what they are and only became victims when sir David rose homeward to make them think again.

Elephant Stone
31-07-2017, 08:34 PM
Orange is Protestant.

How do so many people think this? Genuinely pretty stunned.

Hibernia&Alba
31-07-2017, 08:35 PM

Grown men too, not kids. They can't be right in the head. It's impossible to fathom that kind of mentality.

Firestarter
31-07-2017, 08:35 PM
Yes. The orange order is a Protestant organisation...but it's not a religion....and surely that's not your big point?

Calling someone an orange ******* is bigoted. And it's incorporated in every single Irish rebel song, ****ing the queen and not being mastered too. They are backward thing ****. The same as the Huns.

Hfcwilson3192
31-07-2017, 08:37 PM
No to what independence or brexit? Either way it's probably not necessary to act like a kid on freedom fighter and sing songs about dead innocent wee laddies regardless. If you think it's justified bash on. I'm a yes to independence yes to brexit, no to Celtic minded ****s thinking they are freedom rebel heros. Just as bad as the dirty Huns, at lest the Huns know what they are and only became victims when sir David rose homeward to make them think again.
Celtic minded? Hibs were here first. Nothing wrong with supporting the republican cause of your clubs homeland.you may want to forget our clubs history but thankfully not all of us think like you.

Firestarter
31-07-2017, 08:37 PM

William of Orange was Protestant google him.

Scouse Hibee
31-07-2017, 08:38 PM

You're going to have to explain it to me mate I'm afraid. If that statement is wrong then how so as surely it is a protestant fraternity/organisation?

Firestarter
31-07-2017, 08:38 PM
Celtic minded? Hibs were here first. Nothing wrong with supporting the republican cause of your clubs homeland.you may want to forget our clubs history but thankfully not all of us think like you.

We are Scottish pal. **** your republican cause. Away to Ireland and support that.

Hfcwilson3192
31-07-2017, 08:39 PM
Calling someone an orange ******* is bigoted. And it's incorporated in every single Irish rebel song, ****ing the queen and not being mastered too. They are backward thing ****. The same as the Huns.

Be honest you've never heard a reb in your life have you 😂😂😂😂 the orange order are **** of the earth.

Hfcwilson3192
31-07-2017, 08:40 PM
We are Scottish pal. **** your republican cause. Away to Ireland and support that.

Without the Irish our club doesn't exist.

Firestarter
Grown men too, not kids. They can't be right in the head. It's impossible to fathom that kind of mentality.

It upset me watching that sang by Scottish people. It upsets me more people on a Hibernian message board justifying it or trying to. Baffling. **** of the earth.

bigwheel

No it's not incorporated in every Irish rebel song....you are just making things up....hate against the queen is not religious either...

Your sweeping generalisations are diluting the good points that you made ...against the horrible and distasteful songs of hate - many of the others are simply about beliefs that you don't share - doesn't make them wrong ..or bigoted

Lancs Harp
31-07-2017, 08:42 PM
Now now Fellas lets not fall out. We are Hibs, we are better than our Weegie cousins down the road, we're above all this *****.

Firestarter
31-07-2017, 08:43 PM
No it's not incorporated in every Irish rebel song....you are just making things up....hate against the queen is not religious either...

Your sweeping generalisations are diluting the good points that you made ...against the horrible and distasteful songs of hate - many of the others are simply about beliefs that you don't share - doesn't make them wrong ..or bigoted

Yes it is. Rebel singers aren't braveheart wanabees they are bigots.

Hfcwilson3192
31-07-2017, 08:44 PM

Name a bigoted song.

bigwheel
31-07-2017, 08:44 PM

You don't understand the topic do you ? many Protestants support the cause of a free Ireland - It's not a religious thing...

HNA4
31-07-2017, 08:49 PM
This stopped being about football a long time ago. If anyone really feels the need to continue the discussion about rebel songs and the orange order then the holy ground would be the place to do it. Hopefully with a bit less venom than some of tonight's posts in this thread :aok: