PDA

View Full Version : So tell us Kyle.....

Captain Trips
29-07-2017, 04:51 PM
.... how is that all working out for you.

Northernhibee
29-07-2017, 04:52 PM
:hyper Enjoy playing for Dumbarton next season you bellend

hibsbollah
29-07-2017, 04:52 PM
'Big team, big cup, wee team wee cup, so it is.'

lord bunberry
29-07-2017, 04:56 PM

Mr White
29-07-2017, 04:57 PM
So ye are so ye have so it is big lad :cb

SirDavidsNapper
29-07-2017, 05:01 PM
To be fair to him he did score in the most meaningless penalty shootout in living memory. That's why he signed for a big team.

Pescarese
29-07-2017, 05:03 PM
To be fair to him he did score in the most meaningless penalty shootout in living memory. That's why he signed for a big team.
I'm willing to believe the Hertz players were missing pens on purpose. So they could get away asap. Which means Laffatme couldn't even get that right.

Pedantic_Hibee
29-07-2017, 05:05 PM
Kickback on lockdown. Again. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

banarc7062
29-07-2017, 05:08 PM
Obviously wanted a team who would pay him for being on the field only, not to score goals or cause the opposition any problems and break sweat. Chose a great team. Well suited. :flag:

calumhibee1
29-07-2017, 05:11 PM
I'm willing to believe the Hertz players were missing pens on purpose. So they could get away asap. Which means Laffatme couldn't even get that right.

I actually said that. To send 3 out of 4 pens that far off target is unheard of. It's almost like because it was meaningless they threw the shootout and they want Cathro to get sacked.

--------
29-07-2017, 05:30 PM
A friend form Kirkcaldy - a Raith supporter - and I were watching it and he said it before I did - the Hearts players missed those penalties on purpose. He and I go back a long way, and neither of us could remember seeing anything like it before.

But I'm sure that somewhere on his laptop Mr Catheter will have the solution to the problem. He is the Spirit of Football Yet To Come.

High-On-Hibs
29-07-2017, 05:34 PM
A friend form Kirkcaldy - a Raith supporter - and I were watching it and he said it before I did - the Hearts players missed those penalties on purpose. He and I go back a long way, and neither of us could remember seeing anything like it before.

But I'm sure that somewhere on his laptop Mr Catheter will have the solution to the problem. He is the Spirit of Football Yet To Come.

You sure they didn't just make it look like they were doing it on purpose, because they knew they probably still wouldn't have scored anyway?

Jack Hackett
29-07-2017, 05:35 PM

Apparently that's been put on hold... "Tomorrow is tomorrow, today is today. I'd rather deal with that"

mutley
29-07-2017, 06:09 PM
When Lafferty's time comes to move from the Yams, I think Lennon should get in touch with him, arrange a meeting.....................and then not show up for it. He wanted "the Big Team" so ****** him.

Pete
29-07-2017, 06:48 PM
He got the "third best" bit right.