PDA

View Full Version : Big Dave & Slivka

hfc rd
29-07-2017, 04:10 PM
How did they both perform today? Could they add something to the team?

GreenCastle
29-07-2017, 04:15 PM
Very early to say.

Slivka went on wide right - but got involved - looks quick. Think he wiil improve the team.

Big Dave - less time - hardly any ball but will cause issues I feel and create space for others.

B.H.F.C
29-07-2017, 04:24 PM
Don't think Dave touched the ball.

Thought it was pretty clear to see that Slivka can play. Very comfortable on the ball.

Booked4Being-Ugly
29-07-2017, 04:44 PM
Slivka looks a cracking player IMO and I think he'll be a real find.

Big Dave never really got going so hard to comment.

Sir David Gray
29-07-2017, 04:45 PM
Slivka looked decent, Matulevicius barely touched the ball so no comment.

29-07-2017, 05:09 PM
A ridiculous decision for Slivka's booking which hampered his play thereafter as he had to be careful not to get another one.

The Spaceman
29-07-2017, 06:35 PM
I know it was only Alloa away but Slivka looked the business. Great awareness, passing and not afraid to get stuck in. Quite quick for a big guy as well. Very promising debut if even only for a short period - can see this guy is a footballer.

jingler1954
29-07-2017, 06:38 PM
Slivka looked good and was always looking to get involved Big. Dave didn't get much of a chance to get involved, but I was a bit disappointed he didn't win many headers he chaenged for. Having said that he will be a big handful for defences.

Borderhibbie76
29-07-2017, 06:43 PM
Slivka looked the real deal I have to say...looked very sharp and a touch of class about him. As others have said don't think Big Dave got a touch but he is colossal

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

RyeSloan
29-07-2017, 07:00 PM
Slivka looked the real deal I have to say...looked very sharp and a touch of class about him. As others have said don't think Big Dave got a touch but he is colossal

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

He made one really smart run when Murray was out wide...he faked to go back lost, lost the defender and was in acres at the front post just in time to see Murray swing it widely over the back post!

Slivka looked good though and will be interesting to see more of him but doubt Lenny will be putting him in the first 11 for a wee while.

29-07-2017, 07:03 PM
Very early to say.

Slivka went on wide right - but got involved - looks quick. Think he wiil improve the team.

Big Dave - less time - hardly any ball but will cause issues I feel and create space for others.

pretty much my thoughts as well.

Keith_M
29-07-2017, 07:08 PM
Sorry if I'm being thick but...

...why's he called 'Big Dave'?

Vault Boy
29-07-2017, 07:11 PM
Sorry if I'm being thick but...

...why's he called 'Big Dave'?

His first name slightly resembles Dave and he's ****ing huge. :wink:

calumhibee1
30-07-2017, 08:36 AM
He made one really smart run when Murray was out wide...he faked to go back lost, lost the defender and was in acres at the front post just in time to see Murray swing it widely over the back post!

Slivka looked good though and will be interesting to see more of him but doubt Lenny will be putting him in the first 11 for a wee while.

I wasn't there yesterday but if he looked as good as people are suggesting then he should be in the team whether he's match fit or not IMO. Can take him off after an hour or so if he's gubbed.

Smartie
30-07-2017, 09:22 AM
Slivka looked to win a couple off tackles that he had no right to win.

He seemed to have these Inspector Gadget legs that stretched out and got to a ball you didn't expect him to get to.

I think he's going to be quality.