PDA

View Full Version : Pars TV

hibee316
29-07-2017, 09:26 AM
I'm on my holidays at the moment and wanting to watch the pars hertz game today.

I can get it for a fiver of Pars TV, but I seem to remember some people complaining about the quality of it. Or did I make that up?

Any experiences of it or suggestions of how else to watch the game?

(This is all presuming that there will be no cameras at the Hibs game!!)

Heisenberg
29-07-2017, 09:28 AM
The pars game is live on BT Sport I think?

Baw187
29-07-2017, 09:32 AM

It is.

hibee316
29-07-2017, 09:33 AM

Can I get access to that over the Internet?

Souter96Mac
29-07-2017, 09:35 AM
I think their game is on BT sport, if that helps

homehibby
29-07-2017, 09:43 AM
Can I get access to that over the Internet?
You can watch via the BT sport app or by logging in to BT sport online player I think mate. If you have a BT sport's package at home.

Billy Whizz
29-07-2017, 09:56 AM
You can watch via the BT sport app or by logging in to BT sport online player I think mate. If you have a BT sport's package at home.

Did someone not say they had problems watching BT sport, for the County V Hibs game, when they were abroad last year week?

Jack Hackett
29-07-2017, 09:57 AM

... but not outside the UK, if that's where the OP is holidaying. I'm guessing he doesn't have BT Sport subscription anyway or he'd know this, so the only realistic option would be a dodgy pirate stream, which wouldn't be any better in quality than paying for the Pars broadcast.

My advice would be to bite the bullet and pay the fiver if you're that desperate to watch it

Billy Whizz
29-07-2017, 10:02 AM
... but not outside the UK, if that's where the OP is holidaying. I'm guessing he doesn't have BT Sport subscription anyway or he'd know this, so the only realistic option would be a dodgy pirate stream, which wouldn't be any better in quality than paying for the Pars broadcast.

My advice would be to bite the bullet and pay the fiver if you're that desperate to watch it

Can you not watch with a VPN

Jack Hackett
29-07-2017, 10:16 AM

Probably Billy... though I've yet to get one to work with BT Sport.

SouthMoroccoStu
29-07-2017, 10:31 AM
The BT Sports description of the game....

"Hearts' Kyle Lafferty has been on red-hot form since joining from Norwich, netting four in three matches"

Red-hot form aye?! Lol

Keith_M
29-07-2017, 10:34 AM

"Hearts' Kyle Lafferty has been on red-hot form since joining from Norwich, netting four in three matches"

Red-hot form aye?! Lol

TBF, it's the other ten players that have let him down.

:wink:

Nemo
29-07-2017, 10:37 AM
I'm on my holidays at the moment and wanting to watch the pars hertz game today.

I can get it for a fiver of Pars TV, but I seem to remember some people complaining about the quality of it. Or did I make that up?

Any experiences of it or suggestions of how else to watch the game?

(This is all presuming that there will be no cameras at the Hibs game!!)

I tried pars tv when we played them a few weeks ago, didn't work , in fact thats not entirely true,

Spent 85 plus minutes tyring to log on with no joy

it finally started streaming just as the players were coming off the park for full time :confused: (No Joke)

TBF the guys e-mailed me to say they didn't expect their to be such a spike in demand and their servers simply couldnt cope with it.(Refund offered)

might be better now that theyve had a few weeks to prepare.

The quality seemed fine for the few minutes it did work though. You need to set up an account with Pars tv(Username & Password)

Then activate the link they send to your email, so give yourself plenty of time to do that.

you can pay with Paypal which was something i liked.

hibee316
29-07-2017, 10:43 AM

Pretty much this.

Going to pay for the Pars TV I think!

Hibbyradge
29-07-2017, 10:47 AM

BT and Sky are able to spot, and block, VPNs.

I was trying to watch those channels in Italy last week using a variety of VPNs without success.

DarrenSQH
29-07-2017, 10:47 AM
Weird to have a thread when Hibs are playing asking about them?

Is there no Alloa or Hibs tv today? Even open all mics will be better having some hibs on it im sure.

Hibbyradge
29-07-2017, 10:49 AM

Red-hot form aye?! Lol

If 4 goals in 3 games isn't red hot form, what is? :dunno:

Andy74
29-07-2017, 10:58 AM
If 4 goals in 3 games isn't red hot form, what is? :dunno:

Yep, he will score goals for them and no point pretending otherwise.

Thecat23
29-07-2017, 11:00 AM
I still think Lafferty will struggle to score goals against better opposition. He doesn't work hard at all and he's very lazy!

BoomtownHibees
29-07-2017, 11:37 AM
Pretty much this.

Or just enjoy your holiday rather than watching them

hibbysam
29-07-2017, 11:38 AM
Yep, he will score goals for them and no point pretending otherwise.

To be fair, those goals were scored against Elgin, Peterhead and East Fife.

Craig_HFC
29-07-2017, 11:57 AM
Pretty much this.

Or you could listen to our game on HibsTV...

Jack
29-07-2017, 01:11 PM
To be fair, those goals were scored against Elgin, Peterhead and East Fife.

Is hearts defence any better than there's?