PDA

View Full Version : Hibs TV - what time will the full 90 minutes from the Alloa game be available?

Radge70
28-07-2017, 04:16 PM
Hoping to avoid hearing the score so I can watch the full Alloa match "as live" on Hibs TV but what time do they make away games available from? Is it midnight UK time on the dot or is it later than that?

Billy Whizz
28-07-2017, 05:09 PM
Hoping to avoid hearing the score so I can watch the full Alloa match "as live" on Hibs TV but what time do they make away games available from? Is it midnight UK time on the dot or is it later than that?

Is it not usually 12am?

Radge70
28-07-2017, 05:49 PM
Is it not usually 12am?
I think it's meant to be Billy but on the odd occasion I've tried the same (with away games) they either haven't appeared at all or they appear the next day at some point. Not done this for ages though so was wondering if there's a more consultant routine theses days

Radge70
28-07-2017, 06:42 PM
Is it not usually 12am?
I think it's meant to be Billy but on the odd occasion I've tried the same (with away games) they either haven't appeared at all or they appear the next day at some point. Not done this for ages though so was wondering if there's a more consultant routine theses days

millarco
28-07-2017, 07:20 PM

We'll have match and goal highlights from midnight.

A couple of factors come into the full match replay. We can push it out at 10pm for league and league cup matches not on TV, which happens for all home matches. For away ones it'll depend on where we're travelling back from, size of files, how long the highlights take etc. The files are normally big because of the quality (we normally take a broadcast feed for away ties), so by the time we've travelled back, married the commentary, cut the highlights videos (and manager/player interviews), render and publish, it can be quite late.

Sometimes we'll leave the full match to render or upload over night and publish on the Sunday, it can be a 12 or 13 hour shift before we get to publishing the full match.

Will aim to get it up by 10pm for you tomorrow, journey isn't too bad and we're filming the game ourselves in the absence of broadcasters so file sizes will be a bit more manageable.

Radge70
28-07-2017, 09:46 PM
We'll have match and goal highlights from midnight.

A couple of factors come into the full match replay. We can push it out at 10pm for league and league cup matches not on TV, which happens for all home matches. For away ones it'll depend on where we're travelling back from, size of files, how long the highlights take etc. The files are normally big because of the quality (we normally take a broadcast feed for away ties), so by the time we've travelled back, married the commentary, cut the highlights videos (and manager/player interviews), render and publish, it can be quite late.

Sometimes we'll leave the full match to render or upload over night and publish on the Sunday, it can be a 12 or 13 hour shift before we get to publishing the full match.

Will aim to get it up by 10pm for you tomorrow, journey isn't too bad and we're filming the game ourselves in the absence of broadcasters so file sizes will be a bit more manageable.

Thanks for replying in such detail, that's very much appreciated. I'll get the Mrs to start trying at 10pm in order that I don't go near the internet and find out the score! Cheers again!!