PDA

View Full Version : Kenny Miller

Hibbyboy
28-07-2017, 03:02 PM
Rumours he held talks with us 10 days ago???

Hermit Crab
28-07-2017, 03:04 PM

He just signed a year extension at The Rangers in April.Rangers: Kenny Miller signs new deal to stay at Ibrox - BBC Sport (https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiSionrn6zVAhUEI8AKHcV4Bz4QFggmMAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bbc.co.uk%2Fsport%2Ffootball% 2F39751264&usg=AFQjCNHK4lt5CLTQDYvHtTm2ozqT3bIEqw)

Callum_62
28-07-2017, 03:07 PM
Doubt it

Thecat23
28-07-2017, 03:09 PM

100% nonsense, I was asked by someone on here if he'd fallen out with the manager. His response was "Haha, utter crap pal."

Bay Area Hibees
29-07-2017, 05:16 AM
What do people think about km?
Lots respect to him for going to hibs dressing room post the greatest game in history.
Feel like he's been somewhat underrated over the years.

green day
29-07-2017, 05:19 AM
Lots respect to him for going to hibs dressing room post the greatest game in history.

Brilliant pro who's been successful everywhere he played.

Seems like a decent guy as well.

calumhibee1
29-07-2017, 05:20 AM

Don't mind him but don't particularly like him either. Would take him as it would strengthen us and weaken the Huns but it's not going to happen.

AZhibee
29-07-2017, 05:24 AM
If he could only not pull his shorts up so high like a weird uncle.

LancsHibs
29-07-2017, 07:02 AM
Has always been talk that he wanted to finish his career with Hibs, at the end of the season when his contract ended at the Huns and we got promoted the chat was it was going to happen. Sadly he resigned with the Newco😞

supersauzee
29-07-2017, 07:01 PM
If he could only not pull his shorts up so high like a weird uncle.

Hahaha

Smartie
29-07-2017, 08:12 PM
100% nonsense, I was asked by someone on here if he'd fallen out with the manager. His response was "Haha, utter crap pal."

I'd heard that and had put it on here.

It's rare that I am ever itk but I'd heard it from what I'd thought was a pretty good source so I'm a bit disappointed that's the case.

29-07-2017, 08:14 PM
Apparantly the squad are desperate for him to come as they’re curious what a Scottish cup runners up medal looks like.

Steve20
29-07-2017, 08:14 PM
Miller isn't coming back. And Stokes is nowhere near done yet.

Mr White
29-07-2017, 08:29 PM
Miller isn't coming back. And Stokes is nowhere near done yet.

You're damn right there Steve he's only 29.

Tobias Funke
29-07-2017, 08:32 PM
And Stokes is nowhere near done yet.

You love a good sweeping, misinformed statement. You have no idea whether it's "nowhere near done" or signed and sealed.

Baw187
29-07-2017, 08:38 PM
As Rangers players go, I have respect for Kenny Miller based on the way he conducts himself and the effort he puts in, wherever he plays. You don't get to his age and still score regularly at a top league level without being a good pro.

Jonnyboy
29-07-2017, 09:32 PM
As Rangers players go, I have respect for Kenny Miller based on the way he conducts himself and the effort he puts in, wherever he plays. You don't get to his age and still score regularly at a top league level without being a good pro.

:agree:

pacorosssco
29-07-2017, 09:43 PM
Miller has made the best of his talent. Trains hard wants to win. Never big fan after he left us but gave all in Scotland jersey and a touch of class to go Hibs dressing room after final.

calumhibee1
29-07-2017, 09:45 PM
You love a good sweeping, misinformed statement. You have no idea whether it's "nowhere near done" or signed and sealed.

The same as everybody else on here then but they also make these statements.

Thecat23
29-07-2017, 09:46 PM
I'd heard that and had put it on here.

It's rare that I am ever itk but I'd heard it from what I'd thought was a pretty good source so I'm a bit disappointed that's the case.

When I was told I did find it weird to be honest. Not sure where it's started though. Lennon did speak to Kenny the day after Kenny had already signed another year with them. So didn't go further! Lennon and Kenny get on well.

heretoday
29-07-2017, 09:52 PM
Kenny Miller! Come back to Easter Road!

Golden Bear
29-07-2017, 09:57 PM
Kenny Miller! Come back to Easter Road!

I agree, but no chance unfortunately. Kenny has made the very best of his talents and undoubtedly improved with age. He'd be a shining example to our younger players but it's never going to happen.

pacorosssco
29-07-2017, 10:02 PM
Wonder if he will go into management

Thecat23
29-07-2017, 10:04 PM
Wonder if he will go into management

He will, or that's what he's aiming for just now anyway.

29-07-2017, 10:08 PM
He will, or that's what he's aiming for just now anyway.

There might be a vacancy at a club that goes for young managers soon.

Thecat23
29-07-2017, 10:09 PM
There might be a vacancy at a club that goes for young managers soon.

Haha I'd be shocked if he even considered that position. He hates them! Then again it's a job. Let's just hope Mr Cathro gets a full season 😁

pacorosssco
29-07-2017, 10:15 PM
Haha I'd be shocked if he even considered that position. He hates them! Then again it's a job. Let's just hope Mr Cathro gets a full season 😁

Hard get any management gig now. Yogi Stubbs Jimmy Calderwood Danny Lennon all out of work. Hartley did well first 5 years hotseat then sacked for a novice.

Lancs Harp
29-07-2017, 10:18 PM
I like Kenny Miller, good pro and a more than decent talent. Head and shoulders Rangers best player on a certain fateful day in May 2016.

Thecat23
29-07-2017, 10:19 PM
Hard get any management gig now. Yogi Stubbs Jimmy Calderwood Danny Lennon all out of work. Hartley did well first 5 years hotseat then sacked for a novice.

JC, Yogi and Lennon are old school who will find it hard I think. Stubbs will manage again no doubt. Kenny was actually offered a gig at a lower league side but turned it down.

pacorosssco
29-07-2017, 10:26 PM
JC, Yogi and Lennon are old school who will find it hard I think. Stubbs will manage again no doubt. Kenny was actually offered a gig at a lower league side but turned it down.

Yes cheaper to go with younger man but unless you go in good level hard to move up now especially from SPL.Mcinnes was brave say no sunderland but if doesnt hit heights dons this season and next wont get near another offer down there. Im not sure Stubbs will find a good route back in england and will manage SPL side next.

Thecat23
29-07-2017, 10:30 PM
Yes cheaper to go with younger man but unless you go in good level hard to move up now especially from SPL.Mcinnes was brave say no sunderland but if doesnt hit heights dons this season and next wont get near another offer down there. Im not sure Stubbs will find a good route back in england and will manage SPL side next.

Yep agree with this, I'm glad he stayed at the dons we need good strong managers up here. Except Hearts 😁

pacorosssco
29-07-2017, 10:35 PM
Yep agree with this, I'm glad he stayed at the dons we need good strong managers up here. Except Hearts 😁

Mcinnes has peaked. Not fair to say but how it will be viewed. If Dons finish 4th their fans will want out unless a trophy is achieved. Football is cruel.

Thecat23
29-07-2017, 10:40 PM
Mcinnes has peaked. Not fair to say but how it will be viewed. If Dons finish 4th their fans will want out unless a trophy is achieved. Football is cruel.

Funny some fans were still wanting him out few games into last season. It's madness.

jacomo
29-07-2017, 10:42 PM
A shame Kenny Miller never returned to Hibs.

That ship has now sailed I think.

pacorosssco
29-07-2017, 11:01 PM
Funny some fans were still wanting him out few games into last season. It's madness.
Hearts fans would welcome Robbie back who they made clear they didnt want to stay when right end table. Miller ending career Rangers is what he would want and Hibs couldnt have matched wage.

DH1875
29-07-2017, 11:14 PM
When I was told I did find it weird to be honest. Not sure where it's started though. Lennon did speak to Kenny the day after Kenny had already signed another year with them. So didn't go further! Lennon and Kenny get on well.

So what your saying is that Lennon tapped him up? Sure Kenny will be happy your sharing that.

Thecat23
29-07-2017, 11:18 PM
So what your saying is that Lennon tapped him up? Sure Kenny will be happy your sharing that.

Nope, He called and asked if he'd signed anything yet. Kenny said he had that was the end of it. Not quite sure there was any tapping up there. Plus they are friends.

lyonhibs
30-07-2017, 05:39 AM

How is it tapping up if a new deal had just been signed??
Anyway, I've not a great deal of time for Miller, seems to have been bitten by the Hun bug to an extent, but a great pro who's still their best striker at the age of 46 or whatever he is these days

Salt N Sauzee
30-07-2017, 06:02 AM
Girls don't like boys Girls like Simon Murray

Eyrie
30-07-2017, 01:22 PM

Miller was coming to the end of his previous contract so would have been able to speak to other clubs if he wished.

High-On-Hibs
30-07-2017, 02:54 PM
Have always had great respect for Kenny Miller, hopefully we'll see him back at Hibs one day in some role. Great character.

SanFranHibs
30-07-2017, 03:11 PM
Have always had great respect for Kenny Miller, hopefully we'll see him back at Hibs one day in some role. Great character.

What and why?

I do respect Miller's professionalism and throughout his career he certainly seems to have conducted himself with great decorum. However, we should not be swayed by sentiment and certainly should not be allowing any player to 'end his days' at Hibernian unless they are an improvement to what we have. As far as coaching goes, again, only if they are of benefit to the team.

Only a feeling, but I suspect KM is now more of a Rangers fan than a Hibs fan.

High-On-Hibs
30-07-2017, 03:15 PM
What and why?

I do respect Miller's professionalism and throughout his career he certainly seems to have conducted himself with great decorum. However, we should not be swayed by sentiment and certainly should not be allowing any player to 'end his days' at Hibernian unless they are an improvement to what we have. As far as coaching goes, again, only if they are of benefit to the team.

Only a feeling, but I suspect KM is now more of a Rangers fan than a Hibs fan.

The man has bags of experience that he could pass on to the next generation of players. As for being more of a Rangers fan than a Hibs fan, I wouldn't let him hear you saying that. :wink: