Is there a PATG option for Hibs supporters

Where is there to park nearby?

Thanks

Allant1981
27-07-2017, 06:49 PM

Thanks

dont think there is pay at the gate, plenty of parking in the housing estate opposite the stadium, or morrisons car park, alloa town centre is only a few minutes walk away also

Billy Whizz
27-07-2017, 06:50 PM
dont think there is pay at the gate, plenty of parking in the housing estate opposite the stadium, or morrisons car park, alloa town centre is only a few monites walk away also

Usually is, have Hibs confirmed this?

BSEJVT
27-07-2017, 06:51 PM
dont think there is pay at the gate, plenty of parking in the housing estate opposite the stadium, or morrisons car park, alloa town centre is only a few monites walk away also

Many Thanks

Morrisons is over the main road in an industrial estate on the way into town from Tulliallan side and is about 5 minutes walk I think?

Not been to Alloa for years and years

Thanks

Famous Fiver
27-07-2017, 07:06 PM
Supermarkets usually have a time limit on parking.

Most are hour and a half/two hours so take care.

18Hibee75
27-07-2017, 07:06 PM

ThanksWent to Alloa two seasons ago, remember there being a big KFC outside the ground and I may be wrong but I'm pretty sure you can park there. As for PATG you could last time as I did.

Sent from my F3211 using Tapatalk

lord bunberry
27-07-2017, 07:08 PM

I think Alloa must have some deal with the supermarket as you're allowed to park in there. There's normally a marshal as you drive in directing you where to go.

Sir David Gray
27-07-2017, 07:09 PM
Many Thanks

Morrisons is over the main road in an industrial estate on the way into town from Tulliallan side and is about 5 minutes walk I think?

Not been to Alloa for years and years

Thanks

Yeah there's a pretty big car park up there which I've always parked in for games there. There's a Morrisons and a B&Ms as well so plenty of spaces available. It's around a 5 minute walk to the ground.

Sir David Gray
27-07-2017, 07:10 PM

Never had a problem and I've parked there every time we've played there.

Allant1981
27-07-2017, 07:10 PM
Usually is, have Hibs confirmed this?

sure i read on here someone spoke to alloa who said there wouldnt be a patg, i might be talking rubbish though

Billy Whizz
27-07-2017, 07:12 PM
sure i read on here someone spoke to alloa who said there wouldnt be a patg, might be talking rubbish though

I read that too
Hibs need to confirm

southern hibby
27-07-2017, 07:23 PM
sure i read on here someone spoke to alloa who said there wouldnt be a patg, might be talking rubbish though

Mate not talking rubbish, spoke to a guy when I phoned Alloa and he said it was ticket only and Hibs had been given the full allocation of tickets.

I went down and got a ticket for a friend at ER. Got no reason whatsoever to make it up.

GGTTH

BSEJVT
27-07-2017, 07:36 PM
Thanks everyone

Allant1981
27-07-2017, 07:40 PM
Mate not talking rubbish, spoke to a guy when I phoned Alloa and he said it was ticket only and Hibs had been given the full allocation of tickets.

I went down and got a ticket for a friend at ER. Got no reason whatsoever to make it up.

GGTTH

i meant i might be talking rubbish about reading it on here!

StevieT
27-07-2017, 07:45 PM

GGTTH

Couldn't Hibs hand back any unsold tickets on Saturday which could then be sold to Hibbies attending? This would still give Alloa control over how many people got in but would still give those wishing to attend at short notice the opportunity to attend.

Billy Whizz
27-07-2017, 07:48 PM
Couldn't Hibs hand back any unsold tickets on Saturday which could then be sold to Hibbies attending? This would still give Alloa control over how many people got in but would still give those wishing to attend at short notice the opportunity to attend.

Too sensible

w pilton hibby
27-07-2017, 07:51 PM

GGTTH

PATG not mentioned at all here

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/7695

Would assume there won't be any.

B.H.F.C
27-07-2017, 07:54 PM
PATG not mentioned at all here

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/7695

Would assume there won't be any.

It's been quite common in the last few years for games to be all ticket.
Then, when we haven't sold all our allocation, PATG (or pay at a wee ticket hut outside the stadium) is announced the day before the game. Would be surprised if there isn't an option to pay on the day.

southern hibby
27-07-2017, 08:08 PM
i meant i might be talking rubbish about reading it on here!

Sorry I got the wrong end of the stick. Also only reason I phoned Alloa is because Wednesday morning ticket office was shut till 12:00 and I was wanting to know if I needed a ticket or not. Because they were shut I thought I'd phone Alloa.

GGTTH

AltheHibby
27-07-2017, 09:02 PM

Even if they do have a limit you can just ignore the invoice the scammers send you.

mca
27-07-2017, 09:13 PM
Even if they do have a limit you can just ignore the invoice the scammers send you.

Yes .. you can ignore the 12 or so Threatening Letters taking you to Court !!! etc ... Dont pay or even reply to letters and they soon get Fed up.. !!

Another option For Camera Controlled Car parks... is to Hide your Number plate with the dogs blanket hanging out the boot !!! whoops i forgot to tuck that back in.. !!! but make sure you tuck it in just after the cameras.. :wink:

That Saves Loads of Letters.. btw :greengrin

Hermit Crab
28-07-2017, 02:46 AM

Depends how many are left, they won't return 20 or 30 tickets as they'd run the risk of a lock out at Alloa. If there's a few hundred or more then they'll return them. Hibs have a bad habit of not updating fans on how ticket sales are going, a tweet or a Facebook message is suffice.

Pete
28-07-2017, 02:54 AM
I'm hoping for a PATG option as I'm not going to have time to organise things tomorrow.

Bloody crazy if there isn't one as I don't think it will sell out. Why make it difficult?

lucky
28-07-2017, 03:27 AM
The Morrisons car park is a nightmare to get out of at the end of the game, took me around 40 minutes last time

Hermit Crab
28-07-2017, 03:40 AM
I'm hoping for a PATG option as I'm not going to have time to organise things tomorrow.

Bloody crazy if there isn't one as I don't think it will sell out. Why make it difficult?

Maybe it's the rules set by the SPFL in cup competitions? You could always buy it online and collect it on Saturday assuming you're based in Edinburgh?

Hermit Crab
28-07-2017, 03:41 AM

By the way the seated stand that holds 450 away fans is sold out.

Pete
28-07-2017, 03:55 AM
Maybe it's the rules set by the SPFL in cup competitions? You could always buy it online and collect it on Saturday assuming you're based in Edinburgh?

I'm not mate. I wouldn't even know who's coming until late Friday or Saturday morning...or if I'll be able to go at all.

Good that the seats have sold out but I bet there'll be room in the terracing come kick off, room that I could've taken up. Ach well.

Hermit Crab
28-07-2017, 04:01 AM
I'm not mate. I wouldn't even know who's coming until late Friday or Saturday morning...or if I'll be able to go at all.

Good that the seats have sold out but I bet there'll be room in the terracing come kick off, room that I could've taken up. Ach well.

Hibs haven't actually confirmed that there will be no pay at the gate so you're not doomed just yet.

Pete
28-07-2017, 04:04 AM
Hibs haven't actually confirmed that there will be no pay at the gate so you're not doomed just yet.

True. Also, it's not unusual for them to announce it the day before :agree:

Hermit Crab
28-07-2017, 04:06 AM
True. Also, it's not unusual for them to announce it the day before :agree:

True, and I doubt Alloa are in a position to knock back "easy money" if fans want to pay at the gate.

percy veer
28-07-2017, 04:43 AM
I asked at the ticket office yesterday and they said there would be a patg for the terracing.

Bristolhibby
28-07-2017, 05:37 AM
Home end?

Not ideal, but if you are going, it's always an action. Just go with no colours.

J

PeeJay
28-07-2017, 06:12 AM

Thanks

According to the Alloa club's site it is "ticket only" - maybe you can buy a ticket at the gate though :greengrin

http://www.alloaathletic.co.uk/BlogView.aspx?pageid=2&ItemID=1655&mid=2

JimBHibees
28-07-2017, 06:24 AM
Bound to be a pay at the gate option. There was the last time I was there.

AltheHibby
28-07-2017, 06:39 AM
Yes .. you can ignore the 12 or so Threatening Letters taking you to Court !!! etc ... Dont pay or even reply to letters and they soon get Fed up.. !!

Another option For Camera Controlled Car parks... is to Hide your Number plate with the dogs blanket hanging out the boot !!! whoops i forgot to tuck that back in.. !!! but make sure you tuck it in just after the cameras.. :wink:

Love it. 😂

Hermit Crab
28-07-2017, 07:31 AM

Accept they read your front numberplate, good idea though :greengrin

Allant1981
28-07-2017, 08:49 AM
mike mulraney has said there will be a pay at the gate tomorrow for hibs fans

southern hibby
28-07-2017, 09:19 AM
To whom it may concern.

Just phoned Alloa and they have informed me there will be no pay at the gate for tomorrow. However if Hibs return any unsold tickets they will be on sale at 14:00 from gate 12 and 13.

They advise to get a ticket from Hibs as once they're sold that's it.

Sorry can't give any more info except the number I called is 01259 722695, so if you need any phone them they're a very helpful bunch.

GGTTH

Allant1981
28-07-2017, 09:39 AM
To whom it may concern.

Just phoned Alloa and they have informed me there will be no pay at the gate for tomorrow. However if Hibs return any unsold tickets they will be on sale at 14:00 from gate 12 and 13.

They advise to get a ticket from Hibs as once they're sold that's it.

Sorry can't give any more info except the number I called is 01259 722695, so if you need any phone them they're a very helpful bunch.

GGTTH

well thats different to what the alloa owner has just said, and im hibs just put something out on facebook saying you can pay at turnstile 12 & 13

southern hibby
28-07-2017, 12:14 PM
well thats different to what the alloa owner has just said, and im hibs just put something out on facebook saying you can pay at turnstile 12 & 13

Mate, obviously I can only put on information I'm given. I really don't care either or. I've got my ticket and my mates ticket I'm only trying to
Pass on information I was given. If you know better fair do's.

GGTTH

greenlex
28-07-2017, 02:14 PM
PATG available. Official.

linlithgowhibbie
28-07-2017, 03:25 PM
Accept they read your front numberplate, good idea though :greengrin

Could always reverse out tho!:wink:

Hermit Crab
28-07-2017, 03:29 PM
http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/tickets/away

Hermit Crab
28-07-2017, 03:30 PM
Could always reverse out tho!:wink:

I might try that :greengrin

mca
28-07-2017, 05:51 PM
I might try that :greengrin

Or you could Just Lose your front number plate until past the cameras... " it fell off officer.. honest.. " :wink:

lord bunberry
28-07-2017, 06:12 PM
I might just pop round to Easter Road in the morning before leaving. Patg might be a bit of a lottery.

superfurryhibby
28-07-2017, 06:22 PM
Arrive at 2pm and you'll get parked on street 1/4 mile from the stadium. Been twice in recent ( loss and draw) years and it's a crap wee stadium with cheap pies and tea. Always been PATG.

lord bunberry
28-07-2017, 06:28 PM
Arrive at 2pm and you'll get parked on street 1/4 mile from the stadium. Been twice in recent ( loss and draw) years and it's a crap wee stadium with cheap pies and tea. Always been PATG.
I agree it's a crap wee stadium, but I've always liked going there.

Borderhibbie76
28-07-2017, 07:31 PM
I agree it's a crap wee stadium, but I've always liked going there.Think I've been to all the games there...shockingly seen us lose twice too but although the facilities aren't great it's an enjoyable away day

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Jonnyboy
28-07-2017, 07:54 PM

Have you tried the local mince pie delicacy? :wink:

Hermit Crab
29-07-2017, 04:03 AM
Have you tried the local mince pie delicacy? :wink:

Are those the ones that have been for a swim in the lard?

eastcoasthibby
29-07-2017, 11:40 AM
Are those the ones that have been for a swim in the lard?

Worst playing surface in the senior leagues just beaten by Hamiltons ...crap all weather pitch !

Smartie
29-07-2017, 11:57 AM
I liked it the first time we went there for the novelty factor but I've gone off it big time.

It's a hovel.

Crap pitch, crap viewing facilities.

A trip to Alloa will always remind of our our most recent "great adventure".

I hope we don't have to go back for decades.

Jack
29-07-2017, 12:02 PM
Shouldn't be the normal route but if anyone was thinking about going via the Forth Road Bridge don't!

"Forth road bridge north bound tails back 3 miles accident on north bound and traffic stop"

KWJ
29-07-2017, 12:43 PM
Think I've been there once. Feeling it was Janos Matyus' debut.

Something like that anyway.

EDIT - Not his debut but it was his one and only Scottish League Cup appearance. http://www.soccerbase.com/players/player.sd?player_id=20177

Hiber-nation
29-07-2017, 12:48 PM
Worst playing surface in the senior leagues just beaten by Hamiltons ...crap all weather pitch !

They've replaced it apparently.

Billy Whizz
29-07-2017, 12:48 PM
Rain starting here, glad I'm in the Gazebo😄

SirDavidsNapper
29-07-2017, 01:02 PM
Any team news?

Hibby Kay-Yay
29-07-2017, 01:09 PM
Any team news?

STARTING XI | Marciano, Whittaker, Ambrose, McGregor, Stevenson, Bartley, McGinn, McGeouch, F Murray, S Murray, Boyle

Hibby Kay-Yay
29-07-2017, 01:09 PM
SUBS | Laidlaw, Gray, Hanlon, Fontaine, Porteous, Slivka, Matulevicius

Vault Boy
29-07-2017, 01:13 PM
What do we think, 4-4-2, 4-1-2-2-1 or something else?