PDA

View Full Version : It really is doom and gloom over there

cheltenhamhibee
26-07-2017, 01:33 PM
http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/170957-predict-the-first-11-games/

Alan62
26-07-2017, 01:38 PM
Reality hurts. Can't spend millions on a stand and have a brilliant team at the same time. We know that.

They have lots of problems though. They've pinned their hopes on an inexperienced guy who appears to have no man-management skills and acts like the Riddler when he gets asked a question. He has a long contract. They have recruited poorly and have some real turkeys on the books. They have an owner who buckles under pressure from the football department. She also appears to be making huge (potentially bad) decisions behind the scenes without thinking through the possible outcomes. Best of all, they are completely reliant on DONATIONS from the folks who will hurt the most if their team continues its downward spiral. May the fun continue.

SanFranHibs
26-07-2017, 01:41 PM
http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/170957-predict-the-first-11-games/

Do folk seriously think we're going to beat hibs?

People predicting a win at Easter Road are living in dreamland

Celtic (away) : LOSS
Kilmarnock (away) : DRAW
Rangers (away) : LOSS
Motherwell (away) : LOSS
Aberdeen (away) : LOSS
Hamilton (away) : LOSS
Partick Thistle (home) : DRAW
Dundee (away) : DRAW
Ross County (away) : LOSS
St Johnstone (home) : LOSS
Hibs (away) : LOSS
3 points.*
Genuinely think after these games we will be bottom of the table. (If Cathro in charge for all)

Can only hope their fears prove true !!

frazeHFC
26-07-2017, 01:58 PM
Love how they are trying to compare us signing 2 Lithuanian's (from completely different clubs) to them signing 15 in the space of about 3 years, mostly all from the same club. :tee hee: The negativity is great to see too, it's like us 5 years ago.

High-On-Hibs
26-07-2017, 02:05 PM
Wonder how long it will take them to budge out Budge and replace her with another hero from the east.

southsider
26-07-2017, 02:06 PM
In-fighting, personal insults and bricking it in the next derby. About 70-30 in favour of sacking IC. REtain the faith Mrs Budgie it might still come good.

Geo_1875
26-07-2017, 02:08 PM
3 points.*
Genuinely think after these games we will be bottom of the table. (If Cathro in charge for all)

They're deluded if they think they'll get a point at home to Whistle.

brog
26-07-2017, 02:13 PM
Never mind their comments, what about their spelling!! Would never survive the Hibs Net Inquisition. Ludacris indeed!!

Lancs Harp
26-07-2017, 02:13 PM
Wallowing in misery.

Dont you just love it.:greengrin

Sean1875
26-07-2017, 02:16 PM
The best thing about their cack form would be that their 'star' player Laugherty isn't exactly none to work his arse off if things go wrong.. When things start going down the pan for them inevitably then they have nothing to help save them from it, class :aok:

West lower
26-07-2017, 02:17 PM
Never mind their comments, what about their spelling!! Would never survive the Hibs Net Inquisition. Ludacris indeed!!

Was he a Roman ?

fat freddy
26-07-2017, 02:27 PM
Anyone that done basic Latin would know that Ludacris was Flavia's sister in the classic Ecce Romanus series of tutorial guides. Surely common knowledge over on Kickus Backius? The home of the more educated Yamasorrians

brog
26-07-2017, 02:36 PM
Anyone that done basic Latin would know that Ludacris was Flavia's sister in the classic Ecce Romanus series of tutorial guides. Surely common knowledge over on Kickus Backius? The home of the more educated Yamasorrians

:greengrin Actually, you've just reminded me that in Up Pompeii, Lurcio's master was known as Ludicrus Sextus. Given Cathro's propensity for lap tops & emails perhaps he could be Ludicrus Textus!!

IGRIGI
26-07-2017, 02:40 PM
They've lost it completely at the fact we've signed two international Lithuanians, proper straight jacket padded wall material..

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/170836-hibs-sign-a-lithuanian/

yonder1875
26-07-2017, 02:50 PM
They've lost it completely at the fact we've signed two international Lithuanians, proper straight jacket padded wall material..

What a weird bunch of football supporters.

heidtheba
26-07-2017, 02:55 PM
What a weird bunch of football supporters.

I had a wee peek over there earlier (I know, I know, I shouldn't but it's just too tempting on days like this...). Anyhoo, what struck me wasn't the ironic frenzy over us signing a '6ft3 huddy' and a 'Lithuanian' but a few roasters suggesting we were desperately short of cash. Don't they realise that saying 'Tick Tock' has to come with some backing and isn't just a reversible insult (even if the gits did manage to get away with shaf&*ng the tax payer last time)?
Where do they get that we're short of cash?
Cutting your cloth accordingly is a bi&*h aint it Yams!

SouthMoroccoStu
26-07-2017, 02:59 PM

It's a tragic read

Starting to sounds like the pond dwellers on Bears Den

Best avoided

But if someone wants to post the highlights I'm all for it 😉

KWJ
26-07-2017, 03:02 PM
Batch signing Lithuanians & begging their fans for urgently needed cash!

Who do these muppets think they are?

You couldn't make this **** up!

What goes around, comes around :lol:

Tick tock, Easter Road flats :jjyay:

WTF are they on about? :confused::crazy::yw:

Frogga
26-07-2017, 03:13 PM
I wonder if they'll get another 'Cash Cow' to pay for Cathro's redundancy package...

allezsauzee
26-07-2017, 03:19 PM
Can only hope their fears prove true !!

I'd be very disappointed if Dundee drop points at home to them

Sammy7nil
26-07-2017, 03:29 PM
Was he a Roman ?

Greek I think :greengrin

The_Exile
26-07-2017, 03:38 PM
" Raising money, buying Lithuanian's..

Petrie will buy a submarine soon. "

:greengrin Brilliant.

proud_and_green
26-07-2017, 06:01 PM

That is a bizarre thread.

I was particularly intrigued by this post:

"Prince Vlad is doing a sting on them - trolling them from his Russian hideaway - he ****** hates them with a passion"

This would be the same Prince Vlad who very nearly destroyed their club. Yet they still seem to talk of him with a certain reverence.

Kato
26-07-2017, 07:00 PM
They are using the word"irony", without a clue to what it actually means.

Viva_Palmeiras
26-07-2017, 07:02 PM
Reality hurts. Can't spend millions on a stand and have a brilliant team at the same time. We know that.

They have lots of problems though. They've pinned their hopes on an inexperienced guy who appears to have no man-management skills and acts like the Riddler when he gets asked a question. He has a long contract. They have recruited poorly and have some real turkeys on the books. They have an owner who buckles under pressure from the football department. She also appears to be making huge (potentially bad) decisions behind the scenes without thinking through the possible outcomes. Best of all, they are completely reliant on DONATIONS from the folks who will hurt the most if their team continues its downward spiral. May the fun continue.

Do we though?

Sorry on holidays and relying on an intermittent internet connection.

But Scot Lindsay refuted strongly we had to sacrifice outing money into the team whilst building out the infrastructure. Can we refute that given the accounts? Miller, Stokes, Deeks - I've had a few so missed out a few but was it not a case of employing and backing the wrong manager? I.e. They splashed the cash it was just with someone that didn't know how to really use it?

Heres Ed what would be interesting - comparison between them and us whilst we were updating the stadium whilst on a level playing field. That would be the true comparison.

NOLA
26-07-2017, 07:07 PM
Since when did the board start begging the fans for cash? I must have missed something while on holiday 🤷🏻*♂️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sir David Gray
26-07-2017, 07:19 PM
3 points.*

I hope this is right but surely they'll have more than 3 points after the first round of fixtures!? :greengrin

oneone73
26-07-2017, 07:27 PM
3 points.*

I hope this is right but surely they'll have more than 3 points after the first round of fixtures!? :greengrin

The Aberdeen fixture should be a home game. Allegedly.

hibees 7062
26-07-2017, 07:28 PM
I wonder if they'll get another 'Cash Cow' to pay for Cathro's redundancy package...

Just give him the cow , he can sit and talk to it :greengrin

Slavers
26-07-2017, 07:31 PM

Id say its called for get another big cash cow placed next to the original cash cow and call this one Cathro's cow then they can put their money in and get feeding Cathro's cash cow to get him out. Plus it would be a great example of their fan ownership.

OxoHibby
26-07-2017, 07:33 PM

Read all these good points and all I can think is haha F em 🤣

proud_and_green
26-07-2017, 07:34 PM
Just give him the cow , he can sit and talk to it :greengrin

Jesus. Have you no shame? You'll have the SSPCA at your door for suggesting that sort of thing!

Alan62
26-07-2017, 08:28 PM
Do we though?

Sorry on holidays and relying on an intermittent internet connection.

But Scot Lindsay refuted strongly we had to sacrifice outing money into the team whilst building out the infrastructure. Can we refute that given the accounts? Miller, Stokes, Deeks - I've had a few so missed out a few but was it not a case of employing and backing the wrong manager? I.e. They splashed the cash it was just with someone that didn't know how to really use it?

Heres Ed what would be interesting - comparison between them and us whilst we were updating the stadium whilst on a level playing field. That would be the true comparison.

It has to have made a difference. Hibs paid for the development and funded it out of income. Obviously, there were long term mortgage arrangements but these had to be funded. If we'd had no costs on the property side, we could have spent more on players.

While we also spent badly on players and management, there can be no doubt that we could have spent more if we hadn't rebuilt the stadium and built the training centre.

cammy1969
26-07-2017, 08:50 PM
So the penny is starting to drop for the sensible ones getting flessed off the cash every week/ month, which they thought was worth it when all was going pretty well winning championship top 4 when back up, now that its not all rosey it won't belong till they stop payments and things will only get worse imo haha what a shame a place that they've never lived in for a long long time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

beensaidbefore
26-07-2017, 08:53 PM
Having been on for a look, I feel particularly smug. Its a really nice feeling to see them in such a flap.

Is It On....
26-07-2017, 10:15 PM
"So now statistically the worst manager we've ever had has delivered one of the worst results we've ever had.." 😂😂

southern hibby
26-07-2017, 10:24 PM
Obviously getting hammered 7-0 at tynie means nowt to them then on the 1/1/73

GGTTH

Is It On....
26-07-2017, 10:36 PM

GGTTH

That game has been "strangely" over-looked.

Morganleith
26-07-2017, 10:43 PM
Thing is they have decent players just a manager that's completely clueless thank fek

lapsedhibee
26-07-2017, 10:48 PM

GGTTH

Probably is a worse result losing to the Bluemoggeners. Hibs were rampant coming in to that derby.

kaimendhibs
26-07-2017, 10:58 PM

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/170836-hibs-sign-a-lithuanian/Wish I hadnt read that. Other than about two posts the rest show them to be the detestible fannies I always knew they were.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Deansy
26-07-2017, 11:21 PM
So the penny is starting to drop for the sensible ones getting flessed off the cash every week/ month, which they thought was worth it when all was going pretty well winning championship top 4 when back up, now that its not all rosey it won't belong till they stop payments and things will only get worse imo haha what a shame a place that they've never lived in for a long long time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've said that from the day Budge 'saved them' - all she was doing was postponing the inevitable. A support brought up on '30+ years of Doctored football' will NOT have the staying-power to support a full-time, top 10 professional club when things get a tad 'rough' - I.E. when the basic realities of 'Playing Within Your Means' hits-home ! The vast majority of them will f***-off back to Rugby/ice-hockey/Knitting in the hope it won't be long before another crook comes along to entice them back so that they can once again say they support a 'Big team' !

1van Sprou7e
26-07-2017, 11:43 PM

What the actual f*** hahaha

That's one of the most bizarre threads I've ever seen on a football forum, even by their standards

My favourite:

"Batch signing Lithuanians & begging their fans for urgently needed cash!"

:rotflmao::lolyam:

mjhibby
27-07-2017, 12:52 AM
Listening to a couple of them last night they are well aware how crap Hamilton is and how lacking they are in creativity. They seem resigned to finishing below us but no moaning about golden boy Cathro which is surprising given how sickbag are now openly speculating when he will unfortunately be given his jotters

PapillonVert
27-07-2017, 08:04 AM

It's called a level playing field.

Anyway, isn't it normal to suffer severe withdrawal symptoms when the years of [financial] doping are ended?

No sympathy here.

Pedantic_Hibee
27-07-2017, 08:08 AM
I find it staggering how they suffered relegation form since Cathro took over yet a couple of summer signings and they reverted to their default setting of world-beaters with promises of destroying Hibs and everyone else in their path.

It's almost as if they completely forgot Fudel Cathro was still their manager.

Cue a predictable continuance of their form from last season and they're now suffering an embarrassing climbdown from all their lofty posturing in the close season.

They never tire of making complete fools of themselves.

SirDavidsNapper
27-07-2017, 08:16 AM
I find it staggering how they suffered relegation form since Cathro took over yet a couple of summer signings and they reverted to their default setting of world-beaters with promises of destroying Hibs and everyone else in their path.

Cue a predictable continuance of their form from last season and they're now suffering an embarrassing climbdown from all their lofty posturing in the close season.

That's what they are struggling to deal with. Delusions of grandeur don't work in the real world. They are honking with a comedy character manager and they'd better get used to it.

surreyhibbie

That's one of the most bizarre threads I've ever seen on a football forum, even by their standards

My favourite:

I laughed at that too, then thought maybe it was sarcasm.. or a Hibby at the wind up.:greengrin

southsider
It is comedy gold. One joker put "Lets not distort the facts. It was not our best team out there. Close to our best team but not our best."

Bostonhibby
27-07-2017, 08:19 AM
I laughed at that too, then thought maybe it was sarcasm.. or a Hibby at the wind up.:greengrin

Indeed, there's a world of difference between signing players from different teams in different parts of Europe and actually paying money for them up front, and being sent a faxed list of guys that your megalomaniac owner has decided you'll sign. And as for paying for them, well we all know the history from their very own published creditors list.

oneone73
27-07-2017, 08:24 AM

My favourite:

We've also been batch-signing Scots: Swanson and Murray.

NthCarolinaHibs
27-07-2017, 08:24 AM
They seem to think signing a few new players,in coming weeks,will make all the difference... certainly worked out well, in the last window,for them...

SirDavidsNapper
27-07-2017, 08:26 AM
We've also been batch-signing Scots: Swanson and Murray.

And Whittaker. We've signed more Scots than they have 😂 roasters

oneone73
27-07-2017, 08:27 AM

True!

Springbank
27-07-2017, 08:36 AM

And in Whittaker's case, we've signed the very Scots that Hearts were after, too....

changed days in the capital:aok:

Kaiser1962
27-07-2017, 08:36 AM
" Raising money, buying Lithuanian's..

Petrie will buy a submarine soon. "

:greengrin Brilliant.

It's not until he's bumped the Lady Haig Poppy Fund, misappropriated £300m of folks hard earned, faked a heart attack to avoid being arrested and spent the rest of the time on the run with the aid of Putin refusing extradition requests, only then could Rod can be classed in the same league as Vlad.

I hope they get him in a court, Vlad not Rod, as it might make the Rangers shenanigans look pretty tame.

cocteautwin
27-07-2017, 09:12 AM
It's not until he's bumped the Lady Haig Poppy Fund, misappropriated £300m of folks hard earned, faked a heart attack to avoid being arrested and spent the rest of the time on the run with the aid of Putin refusing extradition requests, only then could Rod can be classed in the same league as Vlad.

I hope they get him in a court, Vlad not Rod, as it might make the Rangers shenanigans look pretty tame.

Has anyone seen their equivalent of the Rangers thread? They're pretty vocal about The Rangers being stripped of the titles without any hint of referral to their own time of financial doping and what would be their equivalent removal of the 2 Scottish cups won during the Vlad years. Those 2 cups should have asterisks beside them.

O'Rourke3
27-07-2017, 09:28 AM
I had a wee peek over there earlier (I know, I know, I shouldn't but it's just too tempting on days like this...). Anyhoo, what struck me wasn't the ironic frenzy over us signing a '6ft3 huddy' and a 'Lithuanian' but a few roasters suggesting we were desperately short of cash. Don't they realise that saying 'Tick Tock' has to come with some backing and isn't just a reversible insult (even if the gits did manage to get away with shaf&*ng the tax payer last time)?
Cutting your cloth accordingly is a bi&*h aint it Yams!Like a lot of idiots the put 2 and 2 together and get 2. 1 2 plus 1 2 is 2 2s so = 2. Signing Lithuanians equates to Admin or Liquidation. Must be true as it happened to them. HSL asking for 100k equates to FOH demanding fans stay behind the club in its dark hours which must be admin as it happened to them. We used tick tock so they do and are laughing last and loudest as we are going under. It's never occurred to the less bright that you can invest in a financially stable team....

jacomo
27-07-2017, 09:43 AM

As any fule no, Rod's got his eye on a helicopter, not a sub.

Roasters.

HibbyAndy
27-07-2017, 09:45 AM
It's called a level playing field.

Anyway, isn't it normal to suffer severe withdrawal symptoms when the years of [financial] doping are ended?

No sympathy here.

Bang on the money :agree:

They have been cheating for years and years and are now on a level playing field and they don't like it.. Hibs will dominate most derbies for the foreseeable.

FilipinoHibs
27-07-2017, 09:45 AM
It has to have made a difference. Hibs paid for the development and funded it out of income. Obviously, there were long term mortgage arrangements but these had to be funded. If we'd had no costs on the property side, we could have spent more on players.

While we also spent badly on players and management, there can be no doubt that we could have spent more if we hadn't rebuilt the stadium and built the training centre.

I thought we funded out of selling the golden generation and the land behind the East.

Eyrie
27-07-2017, 09:47 AM

And batch signing proven internationals like Marciano and Ambrose with the prospect of Stokes to follow.

Alan62
27-07-2017, 10:03 AM
I thought we funded out of selling the golden generation and the land behind the East.

Selling the golden generation still created income that could have been spent on players instead of infrastructure.

The point is that any infrastructure project will divert a portion of the club's income away from player investment. If there is no call on a club's revenue to pay for infrastructure then there will be more money available for other things and that usually means more investment in the playing squad.

Hearts are now in a position where they were already relying on donations to build their stand. They now have a major cost over-run on that project. Even if the finance for the project is structured in long-term borrowing, they have to service that debt. Even if the debt is to Ann Budge, it has to be repaid unless she agrees to give it as a gift, which seems unlikely.

While that is likely to be offset to some degree by improved commercial returns (i.e. increased revenue) they are still likely to see an impact on their player budget. That, in turn, has an impact on fans' willingness to keep throwing money at the project. If they get so bad that the FoH donations dry up, they are likely to have serious cashflow issues. If that's the case, there will be pressure to either delay repaying the debt or reduce the player budget further. Interesting times.

Famous Fiver
27-07-2017, 10:41 AM
Alan 62

Join me in this....

Altogether now

TICK TOCK

TICK TOCK

TICK TOCK

Geo_1875
27-07-2017, 10:47 AM
Selling the golden generation still created income that could have been spent on players instead of infrastructure.

The point is that any infrastructure project will divert a portion of the club's income away from player investment. If there is no call on a club's revenue to pay for infrastructure then there will be more money available for other things and that usually means more investment in the playing squad.

Hearts are now in a position where they were already relying on donations to build their stand. They now have a major cost over-run on that project. Even if the finance for the project is structured in long-term borrowing, they have to service that debt. Even if the debt is to Ann Budge, it has to be repaid unless she agrees to give it as a gift, which seems unlikely.

While that is likely to be offset to some degree by improved commercial returns (i.e. increased revenue) they are still likely to see an impact on their player budget. That, in turn, has an impact on fans' willingness to keep throwing money at the project. If they get so bad that the FoH donations dry up, they are likely to have serious cashflow issues. If that's the case, there will be pressure to either delay repaying the debt or reduce the player budget further. Interesting times.

I don't think there will be clarity on their financial position for a decade. They will live hand to mouth one season to the next unsure when their vision of (more than one) fan ownership will become reality. How long the FoH fuds will continue handing over their money with no return is a mystery. Hopefully it all ends in tears.

southsider
27-07-2017, 11:20 AM
One clown even says he will back them to the HILLS ! I think he means HILT. OMG what are we dealing with over there ?

Jack Hackett
27-07-2017, 11:52 AM
One clown even says he will back them to the HILLS ! I think he means HILT. OMG what are we dealing with over there ?

For the most part... the educationally challenged

1van Sprou7e
27-07-2017, 12:11 PM
For the most part... the educationally challenged

Just like here then

:duck:

Jack Hackett
27-07-2017, 12:13 PM
Just like here then

:duck:

:slipper:

But :greengrin

jacomo
27-07-2017, 12:37 PM
All is Barry sounds gloomy too

http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/jordan-mcghee-we-let-hearts-fans-and-the-gaffer-down-at-peterhead-1-4514763

gramskiwood
27-07-2017, 12:55 PM

http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/jordan-mcghee-we-let-hearts-fans-and-the-gaffer-down-at-peterhead-1-4514763

"the horror of Balmoor" :greengrin

jacomo
27-07-2017, 01:06 PM

I know!

Bostonhibby
27-07-2017, 01:14 PM
"the horror of Balmoor" :greengrinMcphee's nae oil painting but when you look like Banderson does calling him a horror does seem a bit unfair.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

27-07-2017, 01:14 PM

Reminds me a bit of Apocalypse Now. Cathro talks a bit like the journalist who was with Kurtz come to think of it.

Liberal Hibby
27-07-2017, 01:19 PM

Without sounding too pedantic isn't Peterhead in Buchan not Aberdeenshire?

portyfelly
27-07-2017, 01:22 PM

jamborium in aborum est

Springbank
27-07-2017, 01:28 PM
jamborium in aborum est

Et tu brute with your modus operandi?

Hearts motto should be:

Excrementus excrementus ad gloriam excrementus
Ad tynecastle hideramus
Juvenilus in maroonus
Ablandus del villa
Ed vecchius reekum suporterandum excrementus

nonshinyfinish
27-07-2017, 02:01 PM
Hertz delenda est.

Eyrie
27-07-2017, 03:19 PM
Hertz delenda est.

We paraphrase Cato and they have Cathro.

lapsedhibee
27-07-2017, 03:34 PM
Without sounding too pedantic isn't Peterhead in Buchan not Aberdeenshire?

Isn't it in both?

McD
27-07-2017, 08:38 PM

McGhee's contract runs til january?

Banderson mistake, or just another random jambo oddity?

kaimendhibs
27-07-2017, 09:36 PM
Someone from JKB needs to tell him the League Cup.isnt massive, its the wee cup[emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

jacomo
27-07-2017, 09:36 PM
McGhee's contract runs til january?

Banderson mistake, or just another random jambo oddity?

No idea.

a typical smart a**e move by Levein?

If so the guy is free to talk to other clubs now.

Deansy
27-07-2017, 10:38 PM

Jeezus - just how long is that article ??. You can tell 'All-is' IS extremely worried !

tamig
28-07-2017, 07:57 PM

It's identical to when they played us in the Cup last season. A raft of largely unknown new signings and two decent results and they were world beaters. This summer, a couple of decent League Cup results against lowly opposition and they are all set to be Celtic's main challengers and "resume normal service" over us. They have zero humility and crazy delusions of grandeur. They also display extreme instabilty by being able to go from the highest of highs to the depths of despair over the course of one game. They truly are unfathomable.

28-07-2017, 08:23 PM
http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/170972-connor-randall-signs-for-hearts/

A lot are not very welcoming to their new signing. Great way to encourage other targets to sign.

The Pointer
28-07-2017, 08:35 PM
Et tu brute with your modus operandi?

Hearts motto should be:

Excrementus excrementus ad gloriam excrementus
Ad tynecastle hideramus
Juvenilus in maroonus
Ablandus del villa
Ed vecchius reekum suporterandum excrementus

Very welcome piece of culture. At my (Jambo) brother's wedding recently I made reference to the "team of poets and philosophers" from "the sunny uplands of Leith" once mentioned by an MSP and this fits the bill.

DCI Gene Hunt
28-07-2017, 08:48 PM
I'm sure Cathro would come up with something baffling and clever-sounding being the excellent wordsmith that he is... actually, forget the "clever" part. Incoherent drunken waffle straight from the school of Vlad, Shabba etc. Obviously something in the water doon that side of toon...

AdidasHibernian
28-07-2017, 09:50 PM
Pleasing that they deluded Mutants from Gorgie are feeling down.

Very Pleasing indeed!

Ozyhibby
29-07-2017, 01:05 AM
Walker dropped.
https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/1346904/jamie-walker-ian-cathro-jim-mcinally-dropped-dunfermline/

Pete
29-07-2017, 01:21 AM
Some of the undercover Hibs fans over there are making it a bit too obvious and need to reel it in a bit.

Good job though. Funny as ****. :greengrin

Sioux
29-07-2017, 08:56 AM
Some of the undercover Hibs fans over there are making it a bit too obvious and need to reel it in a bit.

Good job though. Funny as ****. :greengrin

I liked this one;

"We're better off cashing our chips in and moving on. Get someone in who's hungry and wants to do well."

Ozyhibby
29-07-2017, 01:48 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170729/a8b8a2f8a084cd5425e8b6cccc74e645.png

Jack Hackett
29-07-2017, 01:53 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170729/a8b8a2f8a084cd5425e8b6cccc74e645.png

So how come the rest of the donkeys are getting a game... apart from Laughatme, who is, apparently, 'red hot'?

Famous Fiver
29-07-2017, 03:18 PM
Lafferty?

Laugherty more like.

Drumlanrig
29-07-2017, 04:31 PM
Lafferty?

Laugherty more like.

I thought it was Laughatme?

Mantis Toboggan
29-07-2017, 04:53 PM
Cutting your cloth accordingly is a bi&*h aint it Yams!

The level of intelligence on that site compared to here is hilarious. Really makes me grateful to be a Hibby.

Booked4Being-Ugly
29-07-2017, 04:57 PM
Listening to sportsound after the game and it sounded like Preston might be put on suicide watch!

AlbertK86
29-07-2017, 05:00 PM
Listening to sportsound after the game and it sounded like Preston might be put on suicide watch!

Aye him and Mikey Stewart on the FRB together tonight

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

DickieDastardly
29-07-2017, 05:05 PM
The biggest difference for me between brokeback and here is the seeming lack of moderator control, the language, hatred and in-fighting shows them up as animals; there may be differences of opinion on here but by and large there is a general level of respect between posters.

WillowbraeHibby
29-07-2017, 05:13 PM
The biggest difference for me between brokeback and here is the seeming lack of moderator control, the language, hatred and in-fighting shows them up as animals; there may be differences of opinion on here but by and large there is a general level of respect between posters.

I see they are in lockdown again over there... Really wanted to have a peep, I like a good laugh... :wink:

29-07-2017, 05:23 PM

Totally agree, I think it has to get really bad before the kickback moderators step in

emerald green
29-07-2017, 06:09 PM
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/2/2e/John_Laurie_Dads_Army.jpg/220px-John_Laurie_Dads_Army.jpg

We're doomed ah tell ye. Doomed.

jacomo
29-07-2017, 06:16 PM
Totally agree, I think it has to get really bad before the kickback moderators step in

Is that not because some of their mods are the worst offenders?

Baw187
29-07-2017, 06:23 PM
It's just a load of posts calling for Cathro and Levien to do one. Some pops at Budge. Arguing about who should be next manager...

That kind of thing! [emoji23][emoji23]

29-07-2017, 06:35 PM
Keekback is packed full of the biggest roasters going. Delusion and arrogance is the order of the day.

They seem to think because we've signed 2 Lithuanian players that we are somehow in dire straits. Difference being, we CHOSE to sign them, unlike them who had team after team full of them form the same club because Mad Vlad told them to.

nonshinyfinish
29-07-2017, 06:37 PM
Keekback is packed full of the biggest roasters going. Delusion and arrogance is the order of the day.

They seem to think because we've signed 2 Lithuanian players that we are somehow in dire straits. Difference being, we CHOSE to sign them, unlike them who had team after team full of them form the same club because Mad Vlad told them to.

That and we can afford to pay them.

lapsedhibee
29-07-2017, 06:40 PM

Probably doesn't help that one of the mods is actually a :stirrer: Hibby.

Libby Hibby
29-07-2017, 06:45 PM
Probably doesn't help that one of the mods is actually a :stirrer: Hibby.

No way.

one day maybe...
29-07-2017, 06:48 PM
😂😂😂😂 quote of the day from Allan Preston " hearts have freekick 25 yards out, Lafferty must be favourite to take this" 2 seconds later 😂
"I could have done better with my Timberland boots on" 😂😂😂😂

The_Todd
29-07-2017, 06:58 PM
Kickback are turning on Ann Budge and it's glorious.

WillowbraeHibby
29-07-2017, 07:02 PM

:greengrin Splendid.....

Jack Hackett
29-07-2017, 07:09 PM

DD's must be on a shoogly peg now :greengrin

WillowbraeHibby
29-07-2017, 07:22 PM
DD's must be on a shoogly peg now :greengrin

:greengrin .. Hopefully...

Col2
29-07-2017, 07:22 PM
I got in and turned on last few mins. Some absolute comedy gold:-

1. Coke Stoketon missed from 3 yards
2. Booing at full time
3. Potter and 'Queen' Ann almost joggging down the stairs to get out of the limelight
4. Cathro starts to walk down the tunnel (or pretend tunnel) smirking and then realised its penalties
5. He then does a pre penalty pep talk with the players who look like they want to punch him
6. Yam players then go on to make a shambles of the penalties
7. While this is going on Cathro getting dogs abuse from the stands and he looks round to see if camera is watching him - which it is.
8. More booing at the end.
9. Meanwhile in the background Michael stewart and Chris Sutton are absolutely roasting him on air, while the new super mega stand looks months away from completion.

10 minutes of comedy gold

WillowbraeHibby
29-07-2017, 07:31 PM

2. Booing at full time
3. Potter and 'Queen' Ann almost joggging down the stairs to get out of the limelight
4. Cathro starts to walk down the tunnel (or pretend tunnel) smirking and then realised its penalties
5. He then does a pre penalty pep talk with the players who look like they want to punch him
7. While this is going on Cathro getting dogs abuse from the stands and he looks round to see if camera is watching him - which it is.
9. Meanwhile in the background Michael stewart and Chris Sutton are absolutely roasting him on air, while the new super mega stand looks months away from completion.

:faf: All good then....

Deansy
29-07-2017, 07:55 PM
Their 'Doom & Gloom' isn't helped when the local-rag publishes knee-jerk articles 2/3 hours after FT -

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/competitions/premiership/why-hearts-face-fan-revolt-if-ian-cathro-stays-1-4517445

'The fans don't want the club to be a staging-post for players and coaches, they want people who are proud to represent the club, have respect in doing so. Not treating the club as a stepping-stone'

I suppose it's no great surprise that (allegedly) qualified, professional sports-journalists in today's 'Scottish Football Media' standards have no concept whatsoever of 'Playing Within Their Means'. Like their fans (and I strongly suspect this Joel Sked is one) all of a Maroon-tint seem unable to comprehend the effects and differences between '30+ Years Of Other People's Money' and then going to a situation of 'Very Little - If Any - Money' and exactly what it means. Publishing 'Churchillian-style' articles full of pride and bluster - 'Hearts fans don't want their club used a a stepping-stone' (FFS !)- for example, as if they really were a 'Big team' just shows the damage the 'Money Years' has done to them all mentally.

Long may 'Reality' avoid them all !

Sas_The_Hibby
29-07-2017, 08:04 PM

2. Booing at full time

You forgot "Hearts, Hearts, glorious Hearts...." blaring out from the speakers, before and after the penalties :greengrin:faf:

Coco Bryce
29-07-2017, 08:06 PM

2. Booing at full time

I need to watch this game on back up 😂

Baw187
29-07-2017, 08:09 PM

2. Booing at full time

Hahahahahaha!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Is It On....
29-07-2017, 08:29 PM
Still on lock-down..

Hibrandenburg
29-07-2017, 08:54 PM
Still on lock-down..

Lock down check. The hatches are still battoned down.

DCI Gene Hunt
29-07-2017, 09:05 PM
It's because they are a bunch of seething, greetin-faced Yamfud bairns, and know we Hibbies are gloating all the more for it :greengrin:

--------
29-07-2017, 09:19 PM

They do realise, don't they, that as soon as they unbatten the hatches and let visitors back in, we can read all the bile and venom generated during the lockdown?

It's still there? And anyone who wants can log on and laugh?

They'd have to delete huge swathes of incoherent ungrammatical mis-spelled jambo howling and screaming?

Are we sure that the Jambo colour's 'maroon', and not 'moron'?

Danderhall Hibs
29-07-2017, 09:33 PM
I can get in? Are you meaning on "lock down" to guests?

Jack Hackett
29-07-2017, 09:37 PM
I can get in? Are you meaning on "lock down" to guests?

Yes. Members only

Bostonhibby
29-07-2017, 09:39 PM
Yes. Members onlyAnd there's a lot of members on that site.

Jack Hackett
29-07-2017, 09:40 PM
And there's a lot of members on that site.

:tee hee:

rosco-hibee
29-07-2017, 09:55 PM
:tee hee:

This +1.

🤓😂

CyberSauzee
29-07-2017, 09:58 PM
There's another deluded forum that makes for great reading:

http://www.talkhearts.co.uk/thread-5188-page-28.html

I recall the admin Dexter used to an admin on sickback? 'Friend' of a few folk on here I recall. Looks like he's been emptied and set this up?

Amazingly there's a poster on there using name of 'Francis Begbie' - quite why you would want to use a fictional Hibs supporting character on a Hearts forum is beyond me. If he's a Hibby he's an amazing troll.

Where to start; they're absolutely shiiting it:

It's not good. I don't know how long we can wait before he has to go. It's honestly probably now too late for him, but the start of the season is vital if he is staying beyond tonight. I'd actually be happier with Mr Austin in charge.

The only way Levein can come out of this without looking a complete **** is to send Cathro on his way and take charge himself and get some respectable results, even if it's for the short term. It's a mess though.

My problem is that it now doesn't really matter that our goalie and midfield are ****, because we've been beaten by teams that are objectively worse than us in every area of the pitch. That is a serious concern.

It's just Levein's ego that's keeping him in a job. Clearly that's the one thing bigger than the club

Take a result at parkhead? Not conceding 5 will be a result. Just get shot of him now for everyone's sake - Cathro included

That's just from one page of one thread.

mutley
29-07-2017, 09:58 PM

Not for us with sneaky accounts , it's still a train crash on there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Viva_Palmeiras
29-07-2017, 10:00 PM
There's another deluded forum that makes for great reading:

http://www.talkhearts.co.uk/thread-5188-page-28.html

I recall the admin Dexter used to an admin on sickback? 'Friend' of a few folk on here I recall. Looks like he's been emptied and set this up?

Amazingly there's a poster on there using name of 'Francis Begbie' - quite why you would want to use a fictional Hibs supporting character on a Hearts forum is beyond me. If he's a Hibby he's an amazing troll.

Where to start; they're absolutely shiiting it:

That's just from one page of one thread.

"Mr Austin" FFS is it an episode of Upstairs Downstairs?

McD
29-07-2017, 10:08 PM

Isnt austin his first name? :faf:

Jack Hackett
29-07-2017, 10:10 PM

Forelock tugging creeps. Proper cringe

CyberSauzee
29-07-2017, 10:25 PM
more...

So bad.

We all know Levein is the virus, but Neilson had a ****ter team in 2nd position under Levein. Cathro's form since he's taken us over would have us in 12th position.

The only variable that changed is the head coach. Cathro at his current age and experience, cannot manage a football team of this stature. End this now.

It's getting to the stage where if Levein foisted that **** Pressley on us, I wouldn't be "that" pissed off. What have you made me, Cathro?

Kato
29-07-2017, 10:28 PM
Their 'Doom & Gloom' isn't helped when the local-rag publishes knee-jerk articles 2/3 hours after FT -

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/competitions/premiership/why-hearts-face-fan-revolt-if-ian-cathro-stays-1-4517445

'The fans don't want the club to be a staging-post for players and coaches, they want people who are proud to represent the club, have respect in doing so. Not treating the club as a stepping-stone'

I suppose it's no great surprise that (allegedly) qualified, professional sports-journalists in today's 'Scottish Football Media' standards have no concept whatsoever of 'Playing Within Their Means'. Like their fans (and I strongly suspect this Joel Sked is one) all of a Maroon-tint seem unable to comprehend the effects and differences between '30+ Years Of Other People's Money' and then going to a situation of 'Very Little - If Any - Money' and exactly what it means. Publishing 'Churchillian-style' articles full of pride and bluster - 'Hearts fans don't want their club used a a stepping-stone' (FFS !)- for example, as if they really were a 'Big team' just shows the damage the 'Money Years' has done to them all mentally.

Long may 'Reality' avoid them all !

That article speaks volumes about how pompous and deluded they actually are.

"We are a big club, we are a big club, we are a big club....."

Total radges.

CyberSauzee
29-07-2017, 10:32 PM
Just call me Roy Walker... and there's more:

He's ****ing gash, isn't he?

Out the league cup in July. What a ****ing disgrace.

Cathro needs to **** off right now. Hopefully Levein too the ****er.

No matter who we have as manager we cannot go into he start of the season with that midfield and that goal keeper. My head is turning in the get him to **** stakes as there was no fight and the plan of hoof it up the park was terrible. But bomb the **** out, get someone in. The same problems are gonnae stick out. Aw the fight and running about will be for **** all if we cannae play the ball through midfield

Chat on Twitter that the players got locked in the dressing room until half 5.

Levein went to the Gorgie Suite to watch the penalties whilst asking how Hibs were doing.

Budge basically sprinting down the stand as some boy is going ****ing radge

Cathro away down the tunnel, **** the pens

This clown is gonna take us down

TomTheHibbyBev
29-07-2017, 10:37 PM
text my jambo mate change days best comedy act in edinburgh should make an appeared tonight at the west stand tonight. Great night without them fun at thier expense :greengrin

RyeSloan
29-07-2017, 10:44 PM
Oh how they must regret running Robbie out of town....their delusions of grandeur have seriously bitten them on the bum this time.

I hope and pray Budge doesn't budge and backs Cathro to the death. She's looking ever more out of her depth so whatever choice she makes I do hope it's the wrong one [emoji38]

CMurdoch
29-07-2017, 10:47 PM

Make no mistake, if we were as horrific as they have been since Cathro took over the nasty hateful **** would soon start flying here.

greenginger
29-07-2017, 10:55 PM
Oh how they must regret running Robbie out of town....their delusions of grandeur have seriously bitten them on the bum this time.

I hope and pray Budge doesn't budge and backs Cathro to the death. She's looking ever more out of her depth so whatever choice she makes I do hope it's the wrong one [emoji38]

They do have Garry Locke there as club ambassador. Maybe he could job swop with Cathy for a bit. :greengrin

CyberSauzee
29-07-2017, 11:07 PM
They do have Garry Locke there as club ambassador. Maybe he could job swop with Cathy for a bit. :greengrin

Locke's there to shower praise on the next golden generation.

Deansy
29-07-2017, 11:11 PM
Think that twitter caption sums it it up for them -

'Craig Levein in the Gorgie Suite watching penalties. Asking how Hibs got on. Everything that is wrong with Hearts'

However, it's not as if Levein is the first Jambo with that particular obsession - there's at least 3 generations-worth+ of them that've went before him !.

Scott Allan Key
29-07-2017, 11:29 PM

I seem to recall one was a REAL slaver. A different kind of offender.

EskbankHibby
29-07-2017, 11:38 PM
Forelock tugging creeps. Proper cringe

Yup, worst ever, always have been. The Lord Roseberry stuff is off the scale.

Have some pride ffs.

cheltenhamhibee
30-07-2017, 12:53 AM
If anyone wants my log in details PM me, I don't post on there, so would like to keep it that way :thumbsup:

connerg
30-07-2017, 02:07 AM
I liked this one;

"We're better off cashing our chips in and moving on. Get someone in who's hungry and wants to do well."

That's got to be a Hibs fan at the wind-up.

GlesgaeHibby
30-07-2017, 02:40 AM

Whilst sitting in 2nd!! :greengrin What an absolute bunch of muppets, didn't realise how good they had it. He'd done well getting them promoted at the first time of asking, finished 3rd in first season back up and were sitting 2nd when they shunted him out to be replaced by the boy wonder. Comedy gold.

dunedinhibs
30-07-2017, 04:48 AM
What followed was another 90 minutes of football which confirms that, at this moment in time, Cathro is not cut-out for the magnitude of the Hearts job. Following Tuesday’s travesty the players needed to rally, to be inspired, but, under Cathro, Hearts never rise to the occasion, instead they cower as if the energy has been sucked from their bodies, Cathro delivering his team-talk as Mad World by Gary Jules plays in the background.

A snippet from a Edinburgh Evening News story. Oh Ma sides 😂

dunedinhibs
30-07-2017, 04:55 AM
What followed was another 90 minutes of football which confirms that, at this moment in time, Cathro is not cut-out for the magnitude of the Hearts job. Following Tuesday’s travesty the players needed to rally, to be inspired, but, under Cathro, Hearts never rise to the occasion, instead they cower as if the energy has been sucked from their bodies, Cathro delivering his team-talk as Mad World by Gary Jules plays in the background.

SouthMoroccoStu
30-07-2017, 05:02 AM

The EEN is such a pandering Jambo rag

Can't remember the last time I bought it and I very very rarely read it online

Jim44
30-07-2017, 05:11 AM
Despite their problems and mediocrity, their delusion and arrogance is unbelievable. For the first 20 minutes yesterday, to a man, they were scathing in their comments on KB. When they scored, instead of relief and a sense of guarded optimism, there were instant comments, such as:

"Beauty ...we will coast this now."

"Dungfermline bwaaa ha ha they are total pish"

"These diddies Dunfermline are going out as it stands" :lol:

Aldo
30-07-2017, 07:11 AM
Despite their problems and mediocrity, their delusion and arrogance is unbelievable. For the first 20 minutes yesterday, to a man, they were scathing in their comments on KB. When they scored, instead of relief and a sense of guarded optimism, there were instant comments, such as:

Does that surprise you Jim??

The arrogance has always been there and tbh I don't even need to mention them just a few smiley face emoji's on social media and they are right back saying 1-5 blah blah.

The current generation (last 25 or so years) are so used to getting players by throwing money at them, they don't get the fact that they can't and their budget has gone on Laugherty, Berra and Hughes!

I am sitting back and enjoying every minute of this and watch as the rest of the saga unfolds!

Libby Hibby
30-07-2017, 07:19 AM
They really are struggling to come to terms with their current state.

The fact that it appears that our clubs fortunes are going skywards and theirs is heading South it genuinely pleasing. During the end of Romanov period, I wanted them to go into liquidation but the way this has now panned out is way better than them going pop.

They still have years of anguish for them to get remotely close to what we have been through as a support.

Long may it continue.

One Day
30-07-2017, 07:27 AM

still cant get in

Leithwalk
30-07-2017, 07:49 AM
still cant get in
Do the KB admins not realise that they are spoiling our Sunday morning entertainment?

makaveli1875
30-07-2017, 07:52 AM
Lets be honest that team , with that clown in charge are a certainty for automatic relegation .. if he stays they will be down by christmas

fat freddy
30-07-2017, 07:52 AM
still cant get in

I nipped over to view the carnage but the doors are securely locked with Kickback security staff holding back a few hundred Hibs fans who have stood patiently all night waiting to get in. I asked one of the security guys when he expects the doors to open to Hibs fans desperate for a good laugh but he merely muttered something about obsessed vermin.

C'Mon Jambos! Let us in!

One Day
30-07-2017, 08:04 AM
Do the KB admins not realise that they are spoiling our Sunday morning entertainment?

and Saturday nights

fat freddy
30-07-2017, 08:18 AM
I thought I'd try one last time to get in to kickback but they are determined to keep us out, its getting a bit hairy now with around a thousand hibbies outside demanding entry. The security are starting to lose control and have called for re inforcments, some Hibs fans are trying to force the doors open and its all getting a bit ugly. I bumped into one guy that had been turned away and he was raging, said he'd been waiting all night but security had told him no Spoonburners are getting in until Cathro is out and the stand is finished.

Is It On....
30-07-2017, 09:19 AM
And there's a lot of members on that site.

Brilliant..

Is It On....
30-07-2017, 09:49 AM

I said at the time they would live to regret hounding him out. I think he did a very good job for them and will hopefully make a good success of his managerial career just to really rub it in. According to a couple jambos I know, the "Robbie Oot" campaign was really was all about "that result" 🙂.

cheltenhamhibee
30-07-2017, 11:22 AM
still cant get in

See post 146

Famous Fiver
30-07-2017, 06:45 PM
Here's a message for all these FOH lurkers on here who seem to think that their opinion counts on account of the money they are lobbing in.

THE CLUB IS OWNED LOCK STOCK AND BARREL BY MRS BUDGE. 100 PER CENT. END OF.

You have no say. All she wants is for you to keep lobbing your cash in ad infinitum. You own nothing. Zilch. Zero.

Fan owned club? Don't make me laugh

Famous Fiver
30-07-2017, 06:46 PM
Oh, I forgot to add

TICK TOCK.

Jack Hackett
30-07-2017, 06:57 PM
Here's a message for all these FOH lurkers on here who seem to think that their opinion counts on account of the money they are lobbing in.

THE CLUB IS OWNED LOCK STOCK AND BARREL BY MRS BUDGE. 100 PER CENT. END OF.

You have no say. All she wants is for you to keep lobbing your cash in ad infinitum. You own nothing. Zilch. Zero.

Fan owned club? Don't make me laugh

This'll make you laugh... They've probably shovelled in more money already, than she actually paid to buy them... and all they own is a plastic owl, a couple of used bath tubs, and some bits of dismantled seating

:faf:

:lolyam:

:jamboclow

:loser:

Famous Fiver
30-07-2017, 07:15 PM
Jack,

Could not have put it better myself.

The deluded, they think they are owed, you couldn't make it up.

55 years and counting.............

Joe6-2
30-07-2017, 07:58 PM

Pleasing, came back to bite them on the ars*

Jack Hackett
30-07-2017, 08:03 PM

You can say arse Joe... it's not that bad a word :wink:

When I read it, I thought you meant pars... which would have been funny :greengrin

Deansy
30-07-2017, 08:07 PM
They really are struggling to come to terms with their current state.

The fact that it appears that our clubs fortunes are going skywards and theirs is heading South it genuinely pleasing. During the end of Romanov period, I wanted them to go into liquidation but the way this has now panned out is way better than them going pop.

They still have years of anguish for them to get remotely close to what we have been through as a support.

Long may it continue.

30+ years of anguish would be poetic-justice - equals 30+ years of cheating !

'Let Their Time Match Their Crime'

jeffers
30-07-2017, 08:32 PM
Got in. Apparently Micheal O'Neill and McPhee the new dream team. Oh and O'Neill hates Hibs apparently.....

mjhibby
30-07-2017, 08:44 PM
I said at the time they would live to regret hounding him out. I think he did a very good job for them and will hopefully make a good success of his managerial career just to really rub it in. According to a couple jambos I know, the "Robbie Oot" campaign was really was all about "that result" 🙂.

Getting rid of Robbie was bizarre. Imagine got rid of a manager when lying third in the SPL. It's their delusion of grandeur again and got rid of the caveman even though he was getting results from an average squad. Now they have got a much poorer squad and cathy as manager. Comedy gold.

mjhibby
30-07-2017, 08:45 PM
30+ years of anguish would be poetic-justice - equals 30+ years of cheating !

'Let Their Time Match Their Crime'

He doesn't hate hibs just whoever leaks stories allegedly about him. He'd love the hibs job now I bet.

Libby Hibby
30-07-2017, 08:46 PM
Got in. Apparently Micheal O'Neill and McPhee the new dream team. Oh and O'Neill hates Hibs apparently.....

Has to be the basic pre requisite of any future appointment.

Hate Hibs aye? Hired!!

Morganleith
30-07-2017, 08:49 PM
Getting rid of Robbie was bizarre. Imagine got rid of a manager when lying third in the SPL. It's their delusion of grandeur again and got rid of the caveman even though he was getting results from an average squad. Now they have got a much poorer squad and cathy as manager. Comedy gold.

Neilson left them though

OxoHibby
30-07-2017, 08:50 PM

But he lost to the wee team from a lower division. Despite the money spinning replay he had to go

OxoHibby
30-07-2017, 08:52 PM

Any update on the world's most pointless penalty shootout?

lord bunberry
30-07-2017, 08:53 PM
Neilson left them though
It was made pretty clear to him that he wasn't liked by the fans. They were all delighted when he left and the club didn't exactly put up a fight to keep him.

Bostonhibby
30-07-2017, 08:58 PM
This'll make you laugh... They've probably shovelled in more money already, than she actually paid to buy them... and all they own is a plastic owl, a couple of used bath tubs, and some bits of dismantled seating

:faf:

:lolyam:

:jamboclow

:loser:

:grr: This owl thing troubles me greatly, I am absolutely furious that no one from Hibs has made any attempt to sell me a plastic owl for £4000. Another money making opportunity lost by the club.

I blame Petrie, in fact Rod if you're looking in, get as many £4000 plastic owls into the club shop as you can lay your hands on, they'll be a popular stocking filler at xmas.

Sir David Gray
30-07-2017, 10:10 PM

They didn't get rid of Neilson, MK Dons offered him the job and he decided to go.

A lot of their fans were quite happy to see him go though.

Deansy
30-07-2017, 11:20 PM
Has to be the basic pre requisite of any future appointment.

Hate Hibs aye? Hired!!

ONaturally - they can no longer afford to buy superiority so now it's onto 'Plan B' - build on the hatred of 'All-things Hibs' (which is free and cheap !!) !) that they've developed and that keeps their fans on-side. Their entire season/reason-for-living for 30+ years now have revolved around how they fare against us and if Cathro wants to make his job safe all he has to do is come out tomorrow spitting 'P*ss & vinegar' about Hibs and all would be instantly forgiven/forgotten !

jacomo
31-07-2017, 07:34 AM
They didn't get rid of Neilson, MK Dons offered him the job and he decided to go.

A lot of their fans were quite happy to see him go though.

Neilson was definitely managed out of Hearts.

We've done the same to a few managers so should know what it looks like.

Then, of course, they initiated a clear out of the squad which was not justified by subsequent results.

Maybe Levein could explain why?