PDA

View Full Version : The demise of Cathro - predictions

26-07-2017, 11:53 AM
Predict Cathro's departure date here along with the reason: by mutual consent / sacked / resigned / slavering explanation by Budge full of typos / other

I'm going for 26/10/17 and by mutual consent.

3pm
26-07-2017, 11:55 AM
31/07/17.

alihibs1
26-07-2017, 11:56 AM
Day after the first derby

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

MyJo
26-07-2017, 11:58 AM
8th September, relieved of duties due to "failure of the Cathro project"

Jack Hackett
26-07-2017, 11:59 AM
End of September. Gives them time to appoint a 'real hertz man' before the derby. Someone who 'understands'

Callum7
26-07-2017, 12:00 PM
19/10/17 - 19:58 precisely - sacked

lord bunberry
26-07-2017, 12:02 PM
Monday morning after they lose to Dunfermline. There's no way they'll allow him anywhere near a derby, the fans will be baying for blood long before then.

Treadstone
26-07-2017, 12:03 PM
28th August. Monday after four away games and no game for twelve days because of international break. Need the walk up punters for first home game with new stand.

Bostonhibby
26-07-2017, 12:03 PM
End of September. Gives them time to appoint a 'real hertz man' before the derby. Someone who 'understands'So Jim Jeffries will be out shopping for a new pair of expandable waste troosers towards the end of September?

That's probably a better selection criteria than the last one.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

High-On-Hibs
26-07-2017, 12:04 PM
I predict the next manager will be Harry Potter..... oops, too late.

Bishop Hibee
26-07-2017, 12:15 PM
Huge pressure if he loses to the Pars but I think he'll make it to October before being punted.

Since90+2
26-07-2017, 12:18 PM
He wont get sacked. Hearts will finish 2nd.

:greengrin

Alan62
26-07-2017, 12:18 PM
Whenever he goes, he'll still have years left to pay on his contract. Our Jambo chums better get the flour and eggs in, it's going to be a long winter of bake sales.

Geo_1875
26-07-2017, 12:19 PM
It's a toss up what's finished first, their new stand or Cathro's hertz career. I think he'll be sacrificed to deflect from the ongoing delays to the stand. Probably be around Christmas time.

Keith_M
26-07-2017, 12:19 PM
I predict he'll be Mutually Consented just before they're due to play Aberdeen, partly to distract from the announcement that their new Stand won't be ready in time.

Sean1875
26-07-2017, 12:20 PM
Laugherty will get his guaranteed 30 goals this year and Cathro will be saved :agree:

makaveli1875
26-07-2017, 12:21 PM
he'll be gone before the 1st derby unfortunatly

BH Hibs
26-07-2017, 12:21 PM
Tomorrow 5pm. :greengrin

WoreTheGreen
26-07-2017, 12:22 PM
Whenever he goes, he'll still have years left to pay on his contract. Our Jambo chums better get the flour and eggs in, it's going to be a long winter of bake sales.

Raisins to be cheerfull

Alan62
26-07-2017, 12:24 PM
Kickback now restored for chucklesome fun. Head over for a dose of schadenfreude.

Sergey
26-07-2017, 12:33 PM
Start > Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Event Viewer

Dr Jimmy
26-07-2017, 12:37 PM
I predict he'll be Mutually Consented just before they're due to play Aberdeen, partly to distract from the announcement that their new Stand won't be ready in time.

Either this or just after the transfer window closes to ensure the new guy (and Potter) can buy some time saying he will need at least one/two windows to get his own team!

proud_and_green
26-07-2017, 12:47 PM
I do not understand all this negativity, this is just a blip and Project Cathro will succeed. The Jambos need to keep faith in him, we need to respect that he is the real deal and will get them where they truly deserve to be.

Let's not undermine him, he needs to be treasured for as long as is possible!

West lower
26-07-2017, 01:05 PM
Is it possible for us to play Them in the next round of the cup ? That would have them bricking it . It would finish him off too.

H18 SFR
26-07-2017, 01:12 PM
Cathro to be relieved of his managerial duties but kept on a manager of the new solar panel farm being put on the roof of the new stand. Heard it here first.

1van Sprou7e
26-07-2017, 01:16 PM
Day after the first derby

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

More likely to be a few days before imo, hope I'm wrong though:devil:

Jack Hackett
26-07-2017, 01:18 PM
Cathro to be relieved of his managerial duties but kept on a manager of the new solar panel farm being put on the roof of the new stand. Heard it here first.

That's the power drain from cooking the books... SORRY! Chips... sorted :aok:

Geo_1875
26-07-2017, 02:06 PM
I think he'll be ok. After a shaky start and being close to getting his jotters he'll have a long and successful career in Gorgie. Just think Shralex and Man Utd.

Baader
26-07-2017, 02:21 PM
Given that they'll probably get hammered by Celtic opening match I doubt he'll make a full round of fixtures. Obviously I hope he does.

The first post sacking interview he gives will all be about how Scottish football was not yet ready for his techniques and that our game is too limited to understand and implement his 'methods' ...

portyhibernian
26-07-2017, 02:24 PM
Wishful thinking here, but I'm going to say 6pm on the final day of the season by sacking.

Just Jimmy
26-07-2017, 02:25 PM
once zidane is sacked he'll be the new Real Madrid boss.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Eyrie
26-07-2017, 03:41 PM
End of February when their spot in the bottom six is confirmed.

The press release will state that his departure is "by mutual constant".

fat freddy
26-07-2017, 04:15 PM
In The Greenhouse by The Gatekeeper with The Calor Gas Bottle.

Monday morning announcement if they fail to make the last 16 of the 56 year avoidance trophey.

Cathro is currently working on his press release to accompany the announcement. An English Language version will be made available to those that haven't been schooled in his unique language.

Ive had a peek at the first draft..

It is with great understanding of the situation that I accept the decisive decision of the decision deciders at the club of football that is so many peoples Real Madrid. Whilst I had understood that the situation was a progressive work in progress in which I would have time to progress the situation it was a by product of the lack of progress on the football grass that lead to the decisive deciders deciding this decision. If we had been given a greater amount of hours on a clock to achieve our aims and targets on a grass surface with goalposts I am certain that the schematics of our aims could have been fulfilled in a manner which would have given satisfaction to the decision makers and indeed, those who the decision makers answer to, namely thousands of peoples Real Madrid.
I wish to thank those that gave me the opportunity to further my experience in progressing my experience in grass ball with goalposts and I am stronger now than I was before when those who mistook my strength sought to want my team not to get beat but to not win.

Craigmount Hibs
26-07-2017, 05:25 PM
As soon as Paul Hartley's agent can sort out terms, he'll be the poppy thieves next "manager", with Potter still pushing for them to play big cloggers all over the park.

proud_and_green
26-07-2017, 05:25 PM
:thumbsup:

Monday morning announcement if they fail to make the last 16 of the 56 year avoidance trophey.

Cathro is currently working on his press release to accompany the announcement. An English Language version will be made available to those that haven't been schooled in his unique language.

It is with great understanding of the situation that I accept the decisive decision of the decision deciders at the club of football that is so many peoples Real Madrid. Whilst I had understood that the situation was a progressive work in progress in which I would have time to progress the situation it was a by product of the lack of progress on the football grass that lead to the decisive deciders deciding this decision. If we had been given a greater amount of hours on a clock to achieve our aims and targets on a grass surface with goalposts I am certain that the schematics of our aims could have been fulfilled in a manner which would have given satisfaction to the decision makers and indeed, those who the decision makers answer to, namely thousands of peoples Real Madrid.
I wish to thank those that gave me the opportunity to further my experience in progressing my experience in grass ball with goalposts and I am stronger now than I was before when those who mistook my strength sought to want my team not to get beat but to not win.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

jacomo
26-07-2017, 05:39 PM

PS:
It's a situation where outside of the parameters of the score lines and results our work was unrivalled in every respect. I am stronger. I am more confident. I am relaxed about certain situations. I am Cathro.

SirDavidsNapper
26-07-2017, 05:40 PM
Another derby thrashing should finish him off

26-07-2017, 05:50 PM
Demise of Cathro?! Surely not! The Kickbackers just a few months ago were telling us all how he is a "football revelation", "going to be more successfull than Sir Alex Ferguson", "a breath of fresh air" etc!

Anyone who disagrees is a football dinosaur and isn't embracing the young, fresh, intelligent footballing guro that is Cathro! :ostrich:

Seriously though, he'll be away before the first derby. The fans don't want him anywhere near the derby, he'll be hounded out before then.

Allant1981
26-07-2017, 05:53 PM
hopefully he is with them for a very long time, mad to think some really wanted him here, might be a good youth coach but certainly not up to it at premier league level

bingo70
26-07-2017, 06:02 PM
They'll give him the first four away games of the season then bring in the new guy when they've got a better run of fixtures.

Difficult not to want hearts to lose every week but really is in our interest for them to pick up the odd win in every three games or so.

There's no question he'll be gone soon unfortunately, the really big thing I'm hoping for is they make an arse of replacing him, that's when the fun really starts.

Sammy7nil
26-07-2017, 06:11 PM
I will be very surprised if he lasts 6 games. The natives will not accept a run of 4 defeats his only positive is he won't have the home crowd on his back. That might buy him a little extra time.

jacomo
26-07-2017, 06:13 PM
hopefully he is with them for a very long time, mad to think some really wanted him here, might be a good youth coach but certainly not up to it at premier league level

There's more to management than coaching and statistics.

As the lap top Jose is proving.

Sir David Gray
26-07-2017, 06:19 PM
Is it possible for us to play Them in the next round of the cup ? That would have them bricking it . It would finish him off too.

It's possible but highly unlikely after their result last night. If we both go through then we're almost certainly going to be unseeded.

Morganleith
26-07-2017, 06:19 PM
I will be very surprised if he lasts 6 games. The natives will not accept a run of 4 defeats his only positive is he won't have the home crowd on his back. That might buy him a little extra time.

We can only hope he picks up a few points in the first 4 games. Budge won't sack him if that's the case. He'll eventually get punted though as there must be a breaking point. We should enjoy it while it lasts though. He is useless

Phil MaGlass
26-07-2017, 06:21 PM
I dont think he will make the derby. They will sack him before it and then blame the defeat on a managerless team.

NAE NOOKIE
26-07-2017, 06:40 PM
Budge seems mesmerised by the Svengali like Harry Potter and is incapable of questioning him regarding on field matters .... she seems to trust him 100% and if I was a Yam that would be the big worry.

From Potter's point of view its in his interest to keep Laptop Lad on board until such time as the natives turn their attention fully on him .... when that happens he will chuck Cathro under the bus to save his own skin ..... in view of that there are 3 possible dates for Cathro's inevitable sacking.

1) ..... 5pm this Saturday after Dunfermline pump them.

2) ..... 5 minutes after Hibs pump them in the first derby of the season.

3 ...... And my personal favourite ....... A couple of days before the first leg of the playoff final against Houston's hammer throwers :greengrin

Hibby70
26-07-2017, 06:52 PM
Hearts season ticket sales like ours are very good. Therefore it's obvious that the Jambos are backing their manager and he should be given the whole season ... and a few games the following season in the championship.

Skol
26-07-2017, 07:00 PM
The Hearts fans are planning a post match demonstration after the game on Saturday outside the main stand.......wait.....

lyonhibs
26-07-2017, 07:01 PM
I still fear we're jumping the gun here a bit. The presence of goalposts aside, they were the best team in the league last season and I see no evidence to suggest thus far that anything has changed.

Keep the faith would be the cry were I in the Budgie's stockings, which regretfully I'm not.

Slavers
26-07-2017, 07:11 PM
I dont think he will be sacked anytime soon Budge will want to keep this wee set up going for as long as possible, she will no want a new manager coming in and asking for cash to bring decent players in.

Unless she decides to dig deep and hand a new manager a fund from her own pocket which is then added to Hearts debt then i cant see Budge wanting to get rid of Cathro unless they are heading for relegation, I think he will get till November at least.

surreyhibbie
26-07-2017, 07:12 PM
I am fortunate living down here that there are very few (Ie none at all) yam bams so I only know what I read on Keechback.

They are all against him, but then again the inhabitants of that site are,in the main, crackers.

Are all the more normal (using the term loosely) yams of the same opinion?

Personally, l hope Cathro stays for a lot longer. Comedy Gold...

southern hibby
26-07-2017, 10:19 PM
Don't give a fly hoot when the 6 finger inbred gets booted as long as it's after the final day of the transfer window which means the new guy will have to p1ss with the c0ck he's got.

Also would hope Walker leaves final day of transfer window with no time to bring someone in and if I'm really lucky they stick with Hamilton as he is absolutely and utterly ****.

One last thing there's no other way I can put this I utterly detest all things jambo and really would love it if they get innihilated/ embarrassed and totally outplayed every game this season with or without Cathro.

GGTTH

26-07-2017, 10:25 PM
Someone hacked into Cathros laptop

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/837054526389649409/pu/vid/212x180/mnIqJMcMI4z5wNFX.mp4

southern hibby
26-07-2017, 10:28 PM

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/837054526389649409/pu/vid/212x180/mnIqJMcMI4z5wNFX.mp4

Brilliant.

GGTTH

Morganleith
26-07-2017, 10:46 PM

Outstanding

SuperAllyMcleod
26-07-2017, 11:00 PM
They must give him time, Ferguson was given 3 years without a trophy at Man Utd and Cathro must be given at least the same amount of time - it's what big teams do.

With a bit of luck he could win League 1 after 3 years.

Just Jimmy
27-07-2017, 08:33 AM
Scariest thing about this whole thing is the fact it appears Kris Boyd was correct.

matty_f
27-07-2017, 08:35 AM
You never know, he might turn it around...

:faf:

mjhibby
27-07-2017, 09:25 AM
Was speaking to a coach who is involved at their youth level and he said Cathro was brought in to spearhead all their teams to play the same way. I'm all for that but when nobody speaks the same language as the coach then that might be difficult. They are all about passing and moving and using the channels apparently. Just a pity other teams do it as well except better and quicker and have coaches who know what they are doing. Bummer for them is it not.

mjhibby
27-07-2017, 09:27 AM
Scariest thing about this whole thing is the fact it appears Kris Boyd was correct.

The
Did Kris boyd know he was an alien plant sent to destroy them. More brains than I gave him credit for.

snooky
27-07-2017, 09:30 AM
As soon as the batteries run out on his laptop, it's Endsville.

brog
27-07-2017, 09:34 AM

Superb! Cathro's probably practising his delivery now!!

Purple & Green
29-07-2017, 12:06 PM
Predict Cathro's departure date here along with the reason: by mutual consent / sacked / resigned / slavering explanation by Budge full of typos / other

I'm going for 26/10/17 and by mutual consent.

Too soon. Feel for the guy as he seems decent and a talented coach. I don’t think there’s anything to suggest that this will have a happy ending for hearts. Pleasing.