PDA

View Full Version : Lennon transfer chat

keep the faith
26-07-2017, 11:12 AM
Was thinking that this transfer window feels different and I wonder if transfers feel like they are dragging on or falling through because Lennon talks about targets in a way our previous regimes didn't. I suspect many transfers have taken a while in the past and many have not happened at all. We just haven't known about them.
I'm not sure how i feel about Lennon's openness about transfers. Does it help us? I'm not sure.
What do others think?

CapitalGreen
26-07-2017, 11:16 AM
Was thinking that this transfer window feels different and I wonder if transfers feel like they are dragging on or falling through because Lennon talks about targets in a way our previous regimes didn't. I suspect many transfers have taken a while in the past and many have not happened at all. We just haven't known about them.
I'm not sure how i feel about Lennon's openness about transfers. Does it help us? I'm not sure.
What do others think?

Only a few weeks ago people were moaning about Lennon not talking enough.

I'm not sure I see what difference Lennon talking makes. We missed out on players under previous managers too, but you just probably didn't hear about it unless it was a high-profile target.

When there is silence from the manager/club, the media feel the need to fill it with made up nonsense and transfer rumours.