PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else think the same?

Greencore
26-07-2017, 06:19 AM
Do you ever just look at someone and think "hearts b*****d" couldn't help thinking this last night when I was around one:cb:agree:

Nemo
26-07-2017, 06:48 AM
Do you ever just look at someone and think "hearts b*****d" couldn't help thinking this last night when I was around one:cb:agree:

Ha Ha i think it was maybe just that person.

i know a lot of very good guys who are Jambos

Made me laugh though lol

Ell_Chrisso
26-07-2017, 07:00 AM
All the time. The colour maroon/burgundy annoys me full stop.

Got a maroon tie on to work? Hertz b*****d

Libby Hibby
26-07-2017, 07:41 AM
All Hearts fans that I know were 100% all right when they were 'lording' it over us.

Unfortunately, most attitudes have changed since the tables are now turned.

They are all raging and I love it.

FilipinoHibs
26-07-2017, 08:03 AM
I can sense even the good ones!

MrSmith
26-07-2017, 08:07 AM
I don't discuss football with them at all anymore - even with the more decent ones!

It is a pointless situation as they really cannot help themselves but to fall back into the 'big team' '5-1' and all that nonsense. We are like heroine to them as they need that delusional fix to keep them afloat now they have to live within their means ...

Aldo
26-07-2017, 08:13 AM
The bitterness and seethe since the 21/05/2016 is evident and to think they helped us win it by bottling a 2 goal lead at home really really hurts!

The majority I know still think they should be throwing the cash around as they are the Big Team and the Famous!

Their mentality around this is pretty scary and they are not happy at making only 5 signings! They do however think they will easily finish in the Top 4 and think they have a far superior squad than us!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Robinho08
26-07-2017, 08:17 AM
Aye, all the time and I'm usually right. 😂

Keith_M
26-07-2017, 08:18 AM
I had an interview recently and the guy spoke exactly like Ronnie Corbet.

How much more Yam can you get?

Aldo
26-07-2017, 08:27 AM
I had an interview recently and the guy spoke exactly like Ronnie Corbet.

How much more Yam can you get?

I liked Ronnie Corbett!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keith_M
26-07-2017, 08:33 AM
I liked Ronnie Corbett!!

:tsk tsk:

Geo_1875
26-07-2017, 08:39 AM
When you walk into a room you can smell them by the aftershave they all wear.

Entitlement by Superdrug

MrSmith
26-07-2017, 08:42 AM
When you walk into a room you can smell them by the aftershave they all wear.

Entitlement by Superdrug

I thought is was the smell of moth balled cardigans and damp rover 216s??

Fife-Hibee
26-07-2017, 08:48 AM
Their purple bloated faces are a real give away 😉 GGTTH

Bostonhibby
26-07-2017, 08:57 AM
I know a couple who are decent guys but the Romanov era brought out a side to their character which makes it pretty pointless discussing football. I know they are hurting but it's called Karma.

I am related to one who is sound but he wears his heart on his sleeve and he is completely pissed off with the way they are being run to the point of saying he is embarrassed by the fund raising part and fed up of the Cathro/Levein dream team and is not happy with the performances on the pitch. He's a DD canceller as well.:greengrin

I worked for a good few years with a maroon suit wearer in Edinburgh. Otherwise good guy. Some years later I was able to pick him out right at the front of one of those pictures of their joyous celebrations at Dens Park 1986.